Finding Their Kinks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job! Well, my meetings are about to start. Just wanted to say hi and I love you! Have a wonderful Saturday!!!" Jack texted back.

Stacy smiled. She was in front of their home now. She opened the gate, took a deep breath of the autumn air and walked up the stairs and into the front door. She closed the door and locked it behind her before walking over to the alarm. She typed in the code and unarmed their security system. She next tossed her keys onto the kitchen island before pouring herself a cold glass of water from the dispenser in their refrigerator. She chugged the icy water down re-hydrating her body from the sweat she had lost during her workout. Before she did anything else today, she needed a shower. And with that in mind, Stacy climbed the stairs to their master bedroom. She walked through past their bed and into the bathroom to turn on the shower. Stacy opened the glass door and turned the shower on to give it some time to heat up.

As the water warmed in the shower behind her, Stacy took a look at herself in the large bathroom mirror above the dual vanity sinks. She had been putting in a lot of hard work at the gym lately and had been sticking to a strict (enough) diet. She smiled. She could see the results reflecting back at her. She had started with a body that most women would love to have and that most men would love to have on their significant other. But she was determined to take it to another level. She turned around and admired her ass in her tight pants. It was definitely lifted and more pronounced. She had that Instagram worthy look going. But enough admiring, she needed to get showered up for the day. She pulled off her tank top and sports bra and tossed them both on the ground next to the separate bathtub. She next peeled the skin tight pants along with her pink cotton panties down her thighs and over her calves and finally past her feet. She kicked both in a ball in the same vicinity as the others.

Stacy turned again to the mirror and smiled at her tight naked body. "Oh crap!" She laughed. She noticed her private region was in dire need of some lady-scaping. She grabbed her razor and hopped in the shower.

The hot water flowed down her body washing away the 24 hours or so of sweat and whatever else one encounters in the world from her skin. For the first two or three minutes she just stood there enjoying the water as it splashed down and warmed her up. She tilted her head back and her layers of blond hair darkened as they became soaked from the water. When her hair was sufficiently wet, she reached over to the shelf holding all of their shampoos, soaps and other necessities. She grabbed her shampoo and squeezed a dollop into her left hand. She placed the bottle back in its place before lathering the shampoo into her hair. She smiled as the hot water released the almond and citrus aroma from the lather. After thirty-seconds or so, she again tilted her head back to rinse it all out. The suds slid down from her blond hair onto her back. She felt the soapy suds slide down between her butt cheeks and down her round 36D breasts in front. Once she decided the shampoo was sufficiently rinsed, she repeated this process with the matching conditioner.

Stacy stood there again once she finished her hair and just enjoyed the quiet tranquil time alone in the large shower. She enjoyed the morning sex and showers with Jack, but everyone can appreciate these quiet moments alone. She reached back to the shelf and grabbed her purple shower poof and Meyer lemon and vanilla scented body wash. She squeezed the bottle in her right hand into the poof in her left hand. She worked up a lather and began the ritual one does of washing their skin. The white lather covered her large pale breasts. The suds rinsed down past her tightened abs and toned thighs. She made sure to clean every little crevice she had. She never knew when someone might be close enough to smell the most private areas of her body. She finished her cleaning and returned the poof to its place after rinsing it off. She spun herself around in the hot shower making sure all the soap was rinsed clean.

She next grabbed her shower gel and razor. She started with her left leg and lathered herself up from ankle to her upper calf. She softly drew the pink razor across her lower left leg insuring she was once again returned to baby smooth status. She repeated this same step on her right lower leg before moving on two her upper left leg. She lathered herself up with the sweet scented gel insuring the razor glided gently across again. She finished and moved on to her right leg. Just as she had done on the left, she placed her right foot on the built in shower bench making the task much easier. It tickled her as she shaved her inner upper thigh. Once she deemed her legs were sufficiently hair free, she turned to the tuft of hair around her vagina. She had kept a nice wide rectangle lately and decided to keep it that way. She squirted more gel into her left hand and rubbed it into the areas in need of cleaning up. The pink razor again glided across her skin near her outer labia. The hairs were gently shaved away exposing her perfectly smooth skin underneath. Stacy sculpted her pubic hair carefully until she finally got the perfect shape she was aiming for. Her lips were perfectly exposed but the rectangular tuft of hair that remained was enough to do its job in holding in her musky sexy aromas that every woman created during the day. She rinsed the stiff hairs from the razor in the falling water and placed it back in its place. She then took the shower head off of its mounting to make sure she was completely rinsed down below.

"Mmmmmmm," Stacy moaned almost so low she couldn't even hear it. "Ah." Her breathing picked up as the water shooting from the shower head finished its job of rinsing away the recently shaved hairs. But she kept it there anyway. It was starting to do another job as the water splashed against her now aroused womanhood. Suddenly, her mind raced with fantasies and past occurrences. She felt a man behind her in the shower wrapping his arms around her. He caressed her breasts - more accurately, she caressed her own breasts imagining it was this man's hands all over her. Pleasuring her. She could almost feel his rock hard cock pushing against the opening of her vagina inching his way in. She moaned as the water splashed continuously against her lips and slowly exposing clitoris.

She opened her eyes in her fantasy and looked behind, "Oh Chris. That feels so good." She moaned loudly as Chris slid his entire erect manhood inside her now well lubricated vagina. "Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me. Keep going!" She pleaded with Chris in her fantasy. The water continued to splash against her needy pussy. She moaned louder and louder as the shower pushed her closer and closer to the edge. She gasped as she felt Chris pounding away at her from behind. She could almost hear and feel the water sloshing between their bodies. She could hear his moans and feel his breath against the back of her neck. She dropped the shower head as her orgasm took hold of her body. She grabbed onto the bench with her left hand and used her right hand to finish up her orgasm. She moaned and gasped. She felt Chris' cock as it erupted inside of her at the same exact moment that her orgasm was at its own height. She clenched as surge after surge of his hot cum shot deep inside her. And then it faded. She caught her breath. Stacy bent down and picked up the still spraying shower head and put it back in its rightful place. The post-orgasm calm now soothed her body and soul. She reached out and turned off the shower. "Damn," she thought to herself as she opened the door to grab her towel.

She stepped out of the shower - mostly dry by now - with the towel wrapped around her curves. She walked over to her side of the vanity and grabbed her deodorant and rubbed it under both of her arms. She had the sudden need to pee, which tended to happen after a good orgasm. She pulled off her towel and hung it on its proper rack. She walked fully naked past the mirror to the toilet to take care of the suddenly urgent matter. She admired her work on her now perfectly shaped pubic hair. She sat down on the white toilet and almost immediately released a hard warm stream of her pale yellow nectar (as at least Jack tended to refer to it). It splashed against the side of the porcelain bowl creating that sound Jack loved to hear. The stream faded to a drip.

Stacy grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper with her right hand and reached down to clean off the pee splashes that remained. She stood up, flushed the toilet, then washed her hands. Once sufficiently cleaned, she dried them on her recently rehung towel. She walked back into their bedroom to get dressed. She opened the door to her walk-in closet and grabbed her phone before she going in. She opened the dresser drawer holding her array of panties and grabbed a nondescript comfortable gray pair. She was all on her own tonight so might as well be comfy.

Before she pulled the panties on, she noticed she had a text message. She unlocked her phone and pulled up the message. It was from Chris.

"I'm in town unexpectedly with nothing to do after 6:00 p.m. Are you guys available to grab dinner and drinks?" Chris wrote.

Stacy hesitated. She was available but Jack was out of town until tomorrow. It would be nice to see Chris alone - just the two of them. It's not like they hadn't done that before, and, to be honest the two married couples were essentially open but for actual intercourse. But, Stacy was starting not to trust herself around Chris. She wanted more and worried she wouldn't have her prior willpower. It had faded as her desire for another cock inside her grew stronger.

She texted back finally, "I'm available but Jack won't be home until tomorrow morning."

Ten seconds later Chris' response came through, "That's fine. I'll swing by your house after 6:00 when I get done here. Does that work?"

"Sounds good," Stacy texted back. Her stomach questioned her decision. She placed the gray panties back in the drawer and pulled out a blue silk lacy g-string. "Change of plans."

******************************************************************

The next few hours were pretty nondescript for Stacy. She made some breakfast, watched some television, and even managed to read some of the book she had started earlier this week. She finished up a chapter and looked at the clock, "1:00 p.m." Stacy decided now was probably a good time to get out of the house and get some more fresh air. Before that though, she decided to text Jack.

"Hey sweetie! How's your day going? I just got a surprise text from Chris that he's going to be in town later today. He's going to swing by after 6:00 so we can get dinner and some drinks. Wish you were here!" Stacy hit send and knew that text was only 60% true. She was really looking forward to the time alone with Chris but at the same time she was nervous about these new feelings she was having.

Jack felt his phone buzz and grabbed it discretely not to cause any disruption to the seminar he was now sitting in. He saw it was from his beautiful wife Stacy and smiled. "Hmmmmm...." Jack muttered under his breath. "That's interesting," this time speaking only in his own brain. "I imagine they might do more than what she's mentioned."

"Oh that sounds fun. Too bad I'm here and not there but I imagine you guys will have fun together. Just make sure to send me a photo or two. It's a bit lonely here. ;-)" Jack replied back teasingly.

Stacy received his text and laughed, "I don't know what sort of photos you could possibly mean," she replied back with a smiling devil emoji.

Jack looked down, read the text, laughed to himself, but then had to get back to his seminar. He shot back one quick reply, "Love you babe! Have fun. Back to the seminar :-("

Back at home Stacy read the message and smiled. She missed her husband and really was looking forward to him getting back home tomorrow. But, she was also glad she had another man coming over in just a few hours. She stood up from the couch and ran upstairs to put on her sneakers and decided to head out for a walk to get lunch.

By now it was nearly 1:30 p.m and Stacy was more than a little hungry. She had been walking for about a mile since she left the house. Now, she just needed to decide where to eat. She knew the area well as she and Jack came this way multiple times per week on average. There was just about anything one could want: American, traditional diners, burger joints, Italian, sushi, plus endless others. On top of all the restaurants, there were all sorts of bars serving good food as well. She narrowed it down to bar food since she would be dining alone - she could pull up to the bar and if nothing else the bartender would be there for conversation. She finally decided on a spot and it was just another block away.

Stacy walked the final block before getting to her chosen destination. She pulled open the door of Mulligan's Sports Bar and was happily surprised to find a decent crowd gathered already but even happier to see an open seat at the bar. She walked over to the empty bar stool and spoke to the men sitting on each side of it, "Hi excuse me...is anyone sitting here?"

Both men turned around to see who had interrupted their sports viewing. The man on the right was in his mid 40's by Stacy's estimation. He was handsome with enough gray hairs to highlight his maturity. "No, ma'am. Have a seat."

The second man on the left was younger than Stacy - she guessed late 20's. He smiled when he saw Stacy was the person asking about the empty stool. She knew that look immediately - he was more than happy to have her interrupt his sports viewing pleasure. And she was happy that she chose this particular bar and this particular empty stool. "Been saving this stool just for you all morning long," the younger man finally replied. And with an Irish accent no less.

Stacy blushed at the harmless but obvious flirty response. "Thanks so much. I appreciate you doing that for me," she shot back with a grin. She pulled the stool out, wiggled in the space between the young man and her stool, and sat down. She reached under the bar and found a small hook to hang her purse.

The bartender saw he had a new guest and came by to introduce himself. "Good afternoon. I'm Nate. Eating or just drinking today?" he smiled as he spoke.

"Both," she said.

"Sounds good," Nate replied. He handed her two menus and explained the obvious - one is food and one is drinks. "Plus, the chalkboard above the bar has today's specials.

Stacy quickly looked up at the board and ordered an Octoberfest beer from one of the local breweries.

Nate turned around, poured her a glass of her chosen beer from the appropriate tap and sat it down in front of her. "I'll give you a minute to look over the menu and will be back in a few."

Stacy took a sip of her amber colored beer. It was the perfect beer for a Saturday afternoon in late October. It was malty and a little sweet. She perused the food menu looking for something that would give her enough energy for the day but without making her feel too full. She had a date of sorts tonight and needed to be ready for whatever might happen. She decided to go for the grilled chicken sandwich with bacon, some sort of house dressing, and substituted a side salad instead of french fries.

After she placed her order, she looked up at the televisions above the bar and saw an assortment of college football games, golf, soccer, and other various sporting events of the season. She turned to the late 20's Irishman on her left, "Which one of these are you watching?"

"Me? Ummmm," Younger guy stammered a bit surprised at the unexpected question. "Is that a real question? Soccer of course."

"I'm Stacy by the way," she smiled and offered her hand for a shake.

"Sean. I'm Sean," Sean smiled back and shook Stacy's hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

"You as well," Stacy said.

Both Sean and Stacy turned their attention back to their sporting events of choice for the time being. Ten minutes later, her lunch arrived in front of her. Halfway through the sandwich, Nate, the bartender, noticed her glass was empty and stopped by, picked up the empty glass and asked, "Can I get you something else?"

Stacy looked up and smiled. Without hesitation, she ordered a second Octoberfest, which Nate brought back mere seconds later. She took a sip of her second beverage and looked around the bar as she finished up her sandwich. She appeared to be the only woman in this entire place except for one other woman sitting with her date in a back corner.

Nate came by again when he noticed she had finished her food to grab her plates. Stacy looked at her phone to check the time. It was 3:00 p.m. She figured she wanted to be home around 5:00-5:30 to get ready for her plans with Chris. Home was only around a fifteen minute walk - shorter than that if she took a ride share. That meant she had plenty of time to hang out here a while longer. She finished the last of her second beer and turned to Sean, "Would you save my seat again for me? I need to run the restroom."

"Yeah, sure of course," Sean answered back.

"Thanks!" she smiled and turned to head to her chosen, or more like necessary destination at this point, the bathroom. She walked to the back of the bar and twisted the knob to one of the unisex bathrooms and luckily it was open. She went inside and locked the door behind her. The two beers she had just finished were a bit stronger than she had assumed. She was feeling a little buzzed and warm. She pulled down her jeans and lacy blue g-string and sat down on the toilet. Her bladder was more than full and she needed to piss badly. But, in her buzzed state, she decided to grab her phone for a quick photo opportunity.

She pulled up the camera and spread her legs open for a nice clear view. She made sure the camera was angled just right and finally released her stream. She moaned as the pressure was taken off her bladder. She took a few photos of the pee streaming out of her with her fingers in the photo spreading her lips apart for a perfectly unobstructed view. As the long forceful stream came to an end, she reviewed the photos she had just taken and sent the best one to Jack with a simple message, "Miss you. See you tomorrow." She wiped herself clean, stood up to pull her jeans back on, then washed her hands before heading back to her reserved seat between Sean and the salt and pepper fox.

"I'm back!" Stacy exclaimed as she sat back down. "Thanks for saving my seat," she said to Sean.

"Not a problem. Feeling better?" Sean asked.

"Oh yeah. I didn't realize how bad I needed to pee til I stood up!" Stacy giggled perhaps giving out a little too much information to the young man she had met around 90 minutes ago.

"We've all been there," Sean laughed in reply.

Out of nowhere, a cheer erupted at the other end of the bar. Stacy watched as a group of men of varying ages exchanged high fives and smiles. Apparently, she thought to herself, their team just won. "Good for them," she thought turning her attention back to Sean's soccer game. For the next several minutes, she watched the back and forth action. It's a sport she never got into and found to be rather dull but knew that the rest of the world tended to disagree with her.

Several minutes later, Nate came by, "Would you two like a shot? The guys at the other end of the bar - the cheering group - bought a round for everyone at the bar."

Stacy giggled to herself. So, she and Sean were a pair in Nate's head already. "I'll take a shot. What are we having?" Stacy quickly replied back.

"Jameson," Nate answered as he poured her shot.

"I'm in. It's actually against Irish law to pass up a free shot of this stuff," Sean joked back.