Finding Their Kinks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean and Stacy lifted their shots and shouted their thanks to the guys who bought the round. They clinked glasses and Stacy turned to her salt and pepper fox on her other side, "You drinking?"

"Of course!" The salt and pepper fox shouted out - apparently he was also a bit loosened up at this point.

"Cheers!" Stacy smiled, lifted her shot up to her lips, and sucked it down.

Stacy and her new male counterparts slammed their empty glassed down on the bar. She had suddenly become the most popular person in the place - besides maybe for the group buying the shots.

"Did I overhear your name is Stacy?" the older man finally made some small talk.

"Yes, that's right," she replied. "I must have missed your name."

"I'm Dan," he finally had a name.

"Nice to meet you Dan," Stacy replied back. "This is my new friend Sean. He's Irish."

"Nice to meet you," the men shared their own introductions.

"So what brings you to Mulligan's?" Dan asked.

"Same as everyone else. I was hungry and thirsty," she giggled back. Her head was more than buzzing now. Two beers and a shot will do that to a person. She glanced down at her phone. It was 4:00. She also had a text from Jack. "Oh right!" she thought to herself. "I sent him a photo of me pissing!"

"Oh my god! Cannot wait to get home tomorrow. Save some of that for me!!!" Jack had replied. She decided to hold off returning his text at the moment and instead hang out with her new friends for a while.

She turned her attention back to Dan. When she turned around, she caught him checking her out.

"Hi again," she smiled.

"Hi," Dan grinned behind the warmth and courage of whatever it was he had drank already. "Can I buy you a drink? You going to hang out a little longer?"

"Ummm. Yeah, I have some time," Stacy replied back.

"What would you like?" Dan asked.

"I was drinking beers but I'm going to change it up," Stacy said as she perused the menu. "Espresso martini. I could use a little pick me up from the caffeine. I have a long night ahead of me."

"Hey Sean, you want in on this? What can I buy yah?" Dan turned to Sean to to take his drink request as well. Stacy couldn't help but sense this was some sort of alpha move. Dan was asserting his place as the lead guy in this new group.

Sean turned his head to Dan taking his attention away from the soccer match for a moment, "Sure - I'll take another of the same - stout."

"You got it," Dan replied. He then turned his attention back to Stacy after putting in their drink order with Nate. "Long night ahead of you, huh?"

"Yes, perhaps. I guess that's still to be determined," Stacy answered coyly.

"Well what sort of plans you got? You and your husband going out somewhere special?" Dan asked nonchalantly - clearly indicating he had noticed her wedding ring on her left hand.

Stacy played along, "Oh no, my husband is out of town until tomorrow. My friend is coming over tonight and we were going to head out for dinner and cocktails most likely."

"Oh what's her name?" Dan asked.

"HIS name is Chris," she replied.

"HIS name? Your husband know about Chris and dinner and cocktails?" Dan was becoming a bit too interested but Stacy was enjoying it.

"Of course. I don't go around cheating behind his back," Stacy's answer was a bit ambiguous and Sean noticed.

"Behind his back?" Sean interrupted - clearly his attention was not fully focused on the soccer game. "That sounds like a bit of code."

"Think whatever you two want to think," Stacy giggled and took a sip of her martini. "I'm a very happily married woman. And Chris is a very happily married man." She was more than buzzed now and was feeling bold.

"Oh, well, to be honest, I've been thinking a lot about you since you sat down on that stool," Dan was showing his own signs of loose lips from the alcohol he had been consuming, too.

Sean wasn't about to let the old man have all the fun. "Now Dan, you trying to compete with her husband and Chris, and me?" Sean smiled broadly as he said that. Stacy was caught off guard but didn't show it.

"Gentlemen. Perhaps competition isn't necessary. Perhaps, there's enough of me to go around," she changed her tone from giggly bar patron to seductive temptress. "But oh look at the time, 4:45. I need to be getting home soon to get ready for my dinner date."

Sean and Dan suddenly both looked forlorn. Sean turned back to his soccer match - apparently he had decided he was wasting his time with a married tease. Dan, on the other hand, wasn't so quick to back away.

"So you say Chris is coming over after 6:00 to pick you up? Well, that's over an hour from now. It seems to me like you still have plenty of time to hang out here with us," Dan suggested.

"With you maybe," Sean cut in. "Game just ended and I gotta run. It was a pleasure meeting the both of you." He was signing his tab as he spoke to Stacy and Dan.

"Oh boo! But okay. It was nice meeting you too. Maybe I'll see you again here one day," Stacy said her goodbyes to Sean. She was a bit disappointed but now she knew where to focus her attention. She turned back to Dan, literally. She adjusted her bar stool so that she was facing him directly. He followed her lead and turned his in her direction as well.

"So Dan," Stacy began. "What's on your agenda for today? You weren't just going to sit in this bar all night alone were you? Surely you have plans? A date? Night out with your friends? What is it?" She sipped her sweet yet bitter martini while she waited for his response.

"Well - honestly - this sounds sad but I have no plans. But to be fair to me, I'm only in town until Monday. I'm here for work," he explained his situation to Stacy. "So, I'll probably find a restaurant to go to, have a nice meal, and then head back to my hotel for the night."

"Well that really doesn't sound like a terrible night to me. When I'm alone, I always find ways to entertain myself," She leaned in close to Dan as she spoke. She placed her right hand halfway up his right thigh. Her words weren't obviously sexual but her tone and actions were.

"Is that right?" Dan replied and fully understood what she meant. Up until that moment, Dan was calm and collected. But finally, she had gotten to him.

"That's right," Stacy ever so subtly moved her hand farther up his thigh. She saw him swallow trying to gain his composure. She took a final drink from her martini and called for her tab. "Looks like my drinking here is done. I need to go home and get ready for Chris."

Dan was breathing heavy but trying to hide it from his seductress. He tried his best to hide it, "Well that makes sense I guess." He got his check from Nate as well then continued, "Luckily my hotel is just around the corner. I won't need to walk far."

"Oh yeah? Are you staying at the Mable Hotel - that little boutique place? I always wanted to check it out," Stacy pushed on.

"I'd invite you to come check it out but you said you were in a rush for your big date with Chris," Dan teased back.

Stacy replied, "That's true. You make a good point." She was no longer being a tease. She moved her hand up farther up his thigh and felt Dan's very erect penis through his jeans.

"Excuse me for a moment," Stacy whispered to Dan as she stood up from her seat at the bar. She suddenly realized she needed to pee again. Damn drinks were going right through her at this point. She walked slowly to the bathroom knowing she was being watched by Dan as she did so. She entered the same unisex bathroom as she had used earlier. She shut the door behind her and pulled down her jeans and panties once again.

"Fuck." Stacy thought to herself as she released her pale - near clear - yellow stream into the white toilet. She was ready to go back to Dan's hotel for an unexpected round of fun but she needed to calm down. She wanted to be fully charged for Chris later tonight. But then again, she really wanted Dan at the moment. "Fuck fuck fuck," this time saying it aloud under her breath. She decided that today was a bad day for a random hook-up with a bar patron. But, she didn't want to let him go just like that. She finished up her pee and grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper to wipe up the splashes between her thighs. Then it hit her.

Stacy reached down and pulled her jeans and panties all the way off of her feet. She reached down and separated the blue-g-string from the jeans. She looked at them - perfect - they were nicely covered in her sexual secretions. She pulled a pen out of her purse and grabbed a piece of paper and jotted down a quick message for Dan. She then got her jeans back on, washed her hands, and slowly walked back to the bar.

She sat down back next to Dan. "I fell terrible about this, but I have to go," Stacy said to Dan. But here, open this when I leave when no one is looking." She handed him what appeared to be nothing more than a wad of paper towel.

"Seriously?" Dan was dumbfounded. "Okay. Well it was nice talking to you."

Stacy saw him grimace with the realization that what he thought was about to happen was no longer about to happen. She noticed him casually adjust himself.

"Seriously," she replied. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and left the bar.

As the door shut behind her, Dan stood up and walked to the bathroom to compose himself. Once he had locked the door behind himself, he opened the wad of paper towel Stacy had just handed him. Inside, he found her blue g-string and a note. He read it, "Let me know if you're ever in town again. I'm sure my husband would love to meet you. Here's a little gift to remember me by," she signed it and left her cell phone number for him as well. Dan looked down at the tiny blue panties. They were covered in her sexual juices from only moments ago. He held them up to his nose and took in a deep breath of her sexual aroma. He couldn't help himself. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his eight-inch cock. He held Stacy's dirty panties up to his nose and and jerked himself off to a quick and powerful orgasm. He shot his load all over the public bathroom floor. He zipped up, paid his tab, and walked back to his hotel.

******************************************************************

Stacy walked in the door to the house twenty minutes later. She looked at her phone and it was already almost 6:00 p.m.. Chris would be here any minute. She left the front door unlocked behind her and sent a text to Chris, "Sorry running a bit late. I'm home. Door is unlocked. Come on in. I will be upstairs most likely."

She ran upstairs to get ready. Her body was aching for a man's touch at this point. That heavy flirting session with Dan was a mere appetizer of what she really needed and wanted tonight. She thought about Chris' hard cock that would be hers to do whatever she wanted later that evening and she couldn't focus on anything else. She needed cock tonight and she was about to get it.

First things first, she needed to put on a new pair of panties since she had donated her lacy blue g-string to Dan back at the bar. She took off her jeans, t-shirt, and bra, leaving her naked in front of her dresser. She rummaged through her underwear drawer and pulled out a cute red lace thong along with its matching bra. She pulled the panties on followed by the matching bra. Next, she grabbed her tightest pair of black pants and pulled them up covering her red panties. As she was flipping through her blouses on their hangers, she heard the front door open up downstairs.

"Hello?!" Chris' voice carried from the entryway up to Stacy in her walk-in closet.

"Hi!" Stacy's shouted back. "I'll be downstairs in a few minutes - I'm just finishing up getting dressed! Grab a beer or something and make yourself comfortable!"

"Sounds good! See you in a few minutes!" Chris shouted his reply back up the stairs. Stacy heard him turn on the television followed by the crack of a can opening of whatever beverage he had chosen from the fridge.

Stacy continued flipping through her shirts trying to find just the right one. She focused in on a low cut sleeveless maroon blouse. She put in on and checked herself out in the mirror, "Perfect," she thought to herself as she admired her perfect cleavage reflecting back at her from the floor length dressing mirror. She finished the look with a pair of black heels and grabbed her dark blue denim jacket to wear over the blouse. She next focused her attention on her makeup as she made her way to the master bathroom.

She decided it was a perfect night to go a little heavy handed with the eye makeup. She brushed on dark eyeliner and eye shadow. She complimented this look with the rest of her makeup including dark sexy lipstick. She slipped on her jacket and decided it was time to head downstairs to finally see Chris.

"Hey there," she said as she got to the bottom of the stairway. Chris had made himself comfortable on the couch. He was drinking a beer from the fridge and had turned on college football.

Chris turned around when he heard Stacy, "Oh wow! You look stunning."

"Thanks," she replied as she made her way to the couch to have a seat next to her date for the night. "So, what's the plans for the night?"

"Sushi? Then maybe a cocktail or two after?" Chris suggested.

"Sushi sounds perfect - and so do cocktails. Want to walk? There's a good sushi place a few blocks from here," Stacy suggested.

"Sure - Lead the way," Chris replied. They made their way out of the house headed to their destination sushi joint.

Chris and Stacy caught up as they walked. Chris informed her he was in town last minute in order to close a deal he had been working on. He had some more work to do tomorrow so he needed to be up pretty early. Stacy mentioned Jack was out of town on business too but would be back late morning tomorrow. Apparently, they would just be missing each other (assuming Chris stayed at her place that night - which was her plan).

Ten minutes later, they arrived at their chosen Japanese restaurant. Chris spoke with the host, whom Stacy noticed was a very sexy Asian woman - probably barely twenty-five years old if that. She was dressed in a black skirt that fell mid-thigh along with a collared polo-style shirt with the restaurant's name and logo on the chest. Her breasts filled out the polo shirt quite nicely. She wore flat shoes but Stacy noticed her ass looked as if it had been artificially lifted by a pair of super high heels. But nope - apparently that was all natural. Stacy felt a hint of jealousy at the amazing ass currently leading them to their table but also a bit turned on by the woman's amazing curves. The trio weaved their way through the busy restaurant before reaching their cozy table in the back of the restaurant.

"Your server will be here in a few minutes. Is there anything I can get for you at the moment?" the sexy host asked.

"Thank you. I think we are both good right now," Chris replied for the both of them and the host smiled and headed back to her station.

"She's so sexy," Stacy said almost unknowingly as she watched her walk away.

"She is but I barely noticed as I couldn't take my eyes of my date," Chris snapped back.

"Thanks - You look fantastic as always too," Stacy replied genuinely.

"Hello, how are you two doing tonight? I'm Lee and I will be your server today," Lee introduced himself. Stacy looked up from her menu that she had been perusing as they chatted. She smiled up at Lee. He was younger just like the host and also Asian. He was thin and had straight long black hair pulled back into a short ponytail. His many tattoos revealed themselves as they peaked out the ends of his shirt sleeves as well as near his left clavicle. Stacy decided that hairstyle was definitely his work style. He must wear it down outside of here. "Would you two like something to drink to start with?"

Stacy replied fist, "I'll have a glass of white wine."

Chris took his turn next, "Let's make it a bottle of Pinot Grigio - does that work for you?"

"Sure," Stacy replied.

"Great. I'll be right back with that for you," Lee walked away to get their wine.

"So, what did you do today?" Chris asked and noticed immediately Stacy blushed.

"I went to the gym. Came home. Showered. Ate breakfast. Hung out. Then went to a sports bar for lunch and a few drinks," Stacy answered honestly.

"A few drinks? Wait, are you drunk already?" Chris laughed.

"No! Of course not. I'm not drunk. I'm pleasantly buzzed," Stacy giggled back.

The friends chatted about their day and days ahead for a few minutes until their server came back with their wine. He went through the motions of pouring a taste in Chris' glass. Chris took a sip and approved giving Lee the go ahead to fill both of their glasses. Chris then took the lead and put in an order of various sushi rolls and other small plates.

"Thanks!" Stacy smiled at Chris.

"No problem. I figured that was easier and there's an assortment for us to try," Chris said. "So anyhow - you were just telling me you were drunk already?" He laughed as he said this.

"No, dork! I was drunk. I've sobered up," Stacy answered back only half jokingly. She reached for her freshly poured Pinot Grigio and took a long sip. Chris did the same.

The first round of sushi rolls arrived a few minutes later. Stacy and Chris picked out a few and began their dinner together. Over the next forty-five minutes or so, Lee brought out plate after plate of sushi and other small plates.

Chris grabbed the nearly empty bottle of wine and topped off Stacy's glass. "Well, we're out of wine. Shall I order us something else?"

"Ummm, I'm good for now with this glass or rather all the glasses plus this one," Stacy tripped on her own words. She was definitely feeling the effects of the Octoberfests, the Jameson, the espresso martini, and now a half bottle of white wine.

"Gotcha," Chris got the hint. "Let's grab our check and head out."

"Sounds good," Stacy responded. She watched on as Chris caught the attention of their server, Lee, who brought the check to their table a few minutes later. Christ handed over his credit card to pay the tab -- she was lost in her own thoughts but heard Chris murmur something to her about his company covering his expenses or something like that. Lee brought the card back a few moments later. Stacy watched Chris as he completed the check with a tip and his signature.

"Ready to go?" Chris asked.

"Yes, Yeah. Sure, let's go," Stacy replied -- again having to snap back from her own daydreams about mostly nothing.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Chris asked again.

"Oh yeah -- just feeling a bit tired but I think standing up and getting outside will feel nice. I could use a little fresh cool air. Maybe experiencing a bit of a carb overload," Stacy laughed as she stood up to leave.

Chris placed his hand on her lower back as they walked out of the restaurant together. He held the door open for Stacy as she stepped out into the cool autumn night. It was dark by now, although, it was only 9:00 p.m. so they had plenty of Saturday night left to work with.

"So -- are you feeling up for going out somewhere else or are you sort of done for the night?" Christ asked.

"Oh I'm fine! I told you that. The sitting for two hours and the wine and all that sushi just made me sleepy. But I'm already waking up with this nice brisk air on my face," Stacy smiled and started walking toward the next -- still to be chosen -- destination.

"Awesome. So, where shall we head?" Chris asked. "It's your 'hood. Take me somewhere cool."

"Follow me," Stacy grabbed Chris' hand and led the way. "I just thought of the perfect place. It's about a mile. You okay with that?"

"Of course! Let's go," Chris obliged.

Stacy and Chris continued to hold hands as she led the way to their next destination. The cool night air really did feel good on Stacy's skin. It gave her a renewed energy to plow through the rest of their night. They chatted as they walked casually to their next stop. Around fifteen minutes later, Stacy announced they had arrived.