Finding Their Kinks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris looked confused as they had turned down and empty alley. "So, ummm, what's this?" Chris asked.

Stacy pulled Chris with her as she walked over to a nondescript door. It looked like the back of a restaurant where they took the trash out from. But as they walked closer, Chris noticed a doorbell of sorts to the right of the door and a small sign that read simply, "Ring Twice."

Chris looked on as Stacy pushed the bell with her right hand exactly two times. Soon after, the door cracked open and a younger red-haired man opened the door from the inside.

"Can I help you?" questioned the man.

Stacy immediately replied, "We're here to see the wizard."

"Come on in," the man replied and held the door open for the two new guests. Stacy immediately walked in and Chris caught the hint and followed. The door shut with a thud behind them.

Inside the door was a dimly lit hallway. Stacy led the way -- she had obviously been here before. After about thirty feet, the hallway turned sharply to the right and suddenly there it was -- a swanky looking lounge with leather seats everywhere, a fireplace, and live music performing on a stage.

"Where the hell are we?" Chris asked.

"Oh nowhere. Just a bar, really," Stacy smiled. She walked over to the host stand and spoke with the young woman standing there. She felt Chris behind her watching on as she took the lead at their new location. She turned around back to Chris, "Let's go - they have a table available for us." With that, Chris and Stacy followed the host to a table in the middle of the dimly lit bar. The table was low and small, which fit perfectly with the low slung, brown leather chairs next to it. Stacy had a seat in one of the chairs and Chris did the same in the opposite. Once they were situated, the host handed them a couple of drink menus and let them know their server would be there shortly.

"So, what is this place?" Chris asked as he thumbed through the menu he had just been handed.

"Oh, it's just some silly speakeasy type place. It's part of the restaurant in front. Jack and I come to the restaurant fairly often and we finally heard about this place. In the end, it's just a cozy bar with nice cocktails and good service - you just have to go through the backdoor," Stacy explained.

"Well it certainly is nice in here. Thanks for bringing me here," Chris replied.

Stacy and Chris paused their conversation to take a look at the drink menu. It was at least ten pages with various sections for beers, wine, and a cocktail list divided up by the main spirit in the cocktail - whiskey, rum, gin, vodka, plus some other fancier sounding ones,

A few minutes later, their server came up to their table and introduced himself, "Hi there. I'm Lance and I will be taking care of you two tonight. Have you had a chance to look at the menu? Did you have any questions for me?"

Chris looked up from his menu. Stacy noticed he was a bit caught off guard by Lance. To be fair to Chris, she had been caught off guard when she looked up too. Lance was - for lack of better words - hot! He stood about six-foot-two-inches tall. He had big brown eyes and olive skin. He was built like he played college football - not like ten years ago but currently. Stacy, and Chris for that matter, admired his broad chest causing his work uniform to stretch from the muscles hidden beneath.

"Ummm...yes. Yes, I did have a question. This cocktail here I was looking at, the Smokey Night, how is that?" Chris inquired.

"That's one of my favorites. It's a mix of mezcal and a smokey scotch tamed down with some fresh juices but turned back up with spicy chocolate bitters," Lance replied.

"I'll take that," Chris answered.

"And for you ma'am," Lance turned his attention to Stacy.

"Can I get the Negronified?" She asked.

"Sure thing. Be right back," Lance walked away to retrieve their cocktails.

Chris looked at Stacy, "What the hell is a Negronified?"

"It's basically a Negroni but with more gin," Stacy giggled knowing she probably didn't need the extra gin at the moment.

"Well take it easy," Chris said somewhat seriously.

"Oh, I'm fine," Stacy replied. "And don't worry, I won't pass out on you. Promise." She winked at him as she said it. They both knew what they wanted to do when they got back to the house.

"So tell me," Chris began. "Have you and Jack done anything 'new' or exceptionally 'exciting' lately?"

Stacy understood the question to be more specific than it sounded. "Do you mean sexually?" she smiled.

"Sure, I was speaking generally, but since you brought it up," Chris smiled knowing he was lying just a bit.

"We've had a lot of sex the past couple months but nothing new so to speak. Honestly, it's been a bit vanilla, although, like high quality vanilla."

"Yeah, but to be fair, 'vanilla sex' for you two is another couple's peak wild night," Chris laughed.

"That might be true but one person's crazy night is another person's Tuesday," Stacy replied.

"So, what is it that you need to make it less vanilla and more hot fudge brownie sundae?" Chris asked.

"How about instead of telling you know, I just show you later when we get back?" Stacy smiled as she said this.

"Sure, but just so you know, I'm looking forward to trying some new things tonight," Chris replied.

"New to you or new to me?" Stacy laughed.

"Both maybe...we'll have to see," he replied.

As they continued their chat, Lance came back with their drinks and set them down in front of the pair respectively. "Here you two go. Just let me know if you need anything else. I'll come back and check on you in a few," Lance walked away as Stacy admired the view as he went.

"Stop staring at his ass," Chris said a little too loud for Stacy's liking.

"Shut up and don't be so damn loud," Stacy replied back as she took the first sip of her cocktail.

"Well don't be so obvious about it next time," Chris shot back - also taking his first drink of his smoky concoction. "Dang. This is awesome."

"Good. Mine is too," Stacy replied.

They continued their chit chat over their drinks. Lance came back to check on them a couple times before they decided it was a good time to head back. Stacy got the tab this time around and smiled uncontrollably as Lance took the check from her.

"You are acting like a teenager whenever he comes to our table," Chris laughed at Stacy.

"Again, shut up," she said back to Chris without taking her eyes off of Lance as he walked away again with her credit card. "Just let me enjoy him in peace."

Less than five minutes later, Lance came back with credit card and check to sign. Stacy made sure to tip him well = maybe he'd remember her the next time she was there - alone, with Jack, or anyone else for that matter.

"Let's take a Lyft back to the house," Stacy suggested. "I don't feel like walking any more in these heels."

"Sounds good," Chris agreed and pulled out his phone to order their ride. "They will be here in less than five minutes. Let's go wait outside."

Stacy and Chris wandered back outside to wait for their ride. As promised, their driver showed up a few minutes later. They hopped into the backseat of the small crossover, strapped on their seat belts, and rode mostly in silence the mile or so back to the house.

A few minutes later, they pulled up in front of Jack and Stacy's house and got out. Chris tipped the driver on his phone as Stacy pulled her keys out to let them in through the front gate. She held it open for Chris then locked it up behind them. They climbed the stairs to the front door, where again, Stacy unlocked the door letting them both in. As soon as she opened the door, the security system started beeping as her reminder to turn it off before it started blaring. Stacy shuffled over to take care of it while Chris locked the door up for the night.

Stacy looked over at Chris and smiled. He was already helping himself to a pour of bourbon from the liquor cabinet. "While you're there, can you pour me one too?"

"Sure thing," Chris answered and pulled out a second glass. Stacy walked over to the coffee table in front of the living room couch and turned on the television. She sat down on the couch and pulled up some random show to have on in the background as they sipped their likely last drinks of the night. Christ sat down next to her and handed her the bourbon he had just poured for her.

"I'm really glad you texted me that you were in town. It's nice to hang out just you and me sometimes," Stacy began as she sipped her brown liquor.

"Yeah same here. I was really hoping Jack would be around too at first but this turned out to be perfect. Sometimes three surely is a crowd," Chris laughed.

"So - tell me - have you and Michelle tried anything new or different lately?" Stacy asked it broadly but Chris knew what she was getting at.

"Hah - uh well - we took a little cue from you two," he began.

"Oh do tell - please continue," Stacy giggled.

"Well, Michelle has really gotten into piss play," Chris almost blushed as he said it. "Giving and taking if you know what I mean."

"Oh wow! Well, that's fun. Are you into it too or just doing it for her?" Stacy asked.

"Oh no, I love it," Chris replied quickly. "The wetter the better."

"How about you two - anything new?" Chris asked.

"Not really. Like I was saying early - we've been fucking a lot but nothing out of the ordinary for us at least," Stacy answered. "I could definitely use out of the ordinary to be honest."

"Is that right? Like anything specific in mind? Anything perhaps I could help you with?" Chris said.

"I'll let you know," she replied with a devious smile. "And look at that," she looked down at her glass and saw only a small amount of bourbon remained in her glass. She placed the glass up to her lip and swallowed the remaining liquid down. She placed the empty glass down on the coffee table. Her body was warmed from the alcohol and her mind was free from any outside distractions. "When you finish that, I'll be upstairs waiting." Stacy stood up as she spoke and headed off towards the stairs.

"Sounds good," Chris replied. "See you in a few minutes.

Stacy climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. She was trying to stay calm but her sex drive was currently overcharged. She was already soaking through her red thong panties just thinking about what might and could happen tonight. She bent over and took off her heels for the moment allowing her to pull her pants off. She folded them up and put them back in a drawer. She put the heels back on next before taking off her blouse, which she then hung back up on a hanger.

Stacy pulled out her phone and pulled up a good music playlist that she played through the Bluetooth speaker in the bedroom. Chris must have heard the music and realized that was his cue of sorts to come upstairs. Stacy heard his footsteps as he climbed up the stairs.

"Hi," Chris said as he walked through the open door to the bedroom. "You look amazing."

"Thank you," Stacy smiled back as she walked toward Chris. She stood right in front of him in her red panties, bra, and black high heels. She was still a couple of inches shorter even with the extra lift from her shoes. She reached forward and grabbed him by the waist of his denim jeans. She quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them and stepped back two steps. "Take them off. Shirt too."

Chris followed instructions well. He kicked off his shoes and pulled down his jeans. As he did so, he peeled his socks off as well insuring he wouldn't be left standing there in underwear and socks. Stacy looked at him and admired his chiseled body. She glanced down at his underwear and found it incredibly sexy that he was wearing plain white trunks. His package was obviously semi-hard underneath. She walked back forward and stood right in front of him again. She lifted up on her tip toes and kissed him with her arms wrapped around his neck. Chris returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Stacy moaned softly as his chest pushed against her breasts that were still covered by her red lace bra.

"Damn!" Chris stared down at Stacy's body suddenly taking notice of the work she had been putting in at the gym and the kitchen. "You look incredible."

"Thanks," Stacy whispered in his ear. She relaxed her hold around his next and placed her feet more firmly on the ground. She reached out and grasped his hands pulling him with her as she walked slowly backwards to the bed - never taking her eyes off of his. When she knew she was at the foot of the bed, she switched positions with Chris and pushed him down gently so he was now lying on his back on the bed. He crawled up towards the headboard and leaned up against the pillows.

Stacy followed and crawled onto the bed and then positioned herself on top of Chris, pushing him backwards. She leaned down and kissed him on his lips. He welcomed her tongue into his mouth. She straddled him and she felt his cock pressing against the confines of his bright white trunks.

Stacy admired his solid chest. She kissed him again deeply and they moaned with pleasure. She tasted the whiskey and cocktails on his breath. He wrapped his arms around her back again and pulled her closer. She felt his broad chest pushing against her cleavage once again. Stacy straddled Chris on the bed. She reached behind her back and undid her red bra clasp. She pulled it off slowly exposing her round 36D breasts much to the delight of Chris.

She leaned down again and kissed him deeply. She pressed her womanhood against Chris' erection that was still hidden underneath his briefs. She slowly but firmly began to rub herself back and forth along the length of his full erection. Chris' breathing picked up and he was fully aroused and into anything Stacy had planned. She bit his lower lip softly and licked the left side of face slowly. He grabbed her bare ass cheeks pressing his hard cock firmly against her now very wet pussy.

Stacy's heart was beating fast with the sexual energy charging through her body intermingling with Chris'. She reached down between his legs and into this briefs. She wrapped her soft hand around his cock. He gasped at that first skin to skin touch. Stacy felt him reach down and pull the briefs completely off. She sat up straighter and placed both of her hands on his broad chest. She rocked her hips now rubbing her mostly exposed pussy against his uncovered cock. She was covered only by a thin piece of red lace. "Mmmmmmm," Stacy moaned. Chris reached up with his right hand while his left hand remained on her ass guiding her back and forth as she rubbed against him.

Stacy felt his strong hand softly caressing her breasts. She reached up with her left hand and helped him by squeezing and teasing her own breasts and fully erect nipples.

"Oh fuck yeah, you're so damn hot," Chris barely could talk.

"Oooooo. Oooooo. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," Stacy picked up her pace as she felt her orgasm building. She was rubbing her clit hard now against Chris' cock. Right at the last second, however, she stopped and gained her composure. She didn't want to cum yet.

Without saying another word, she scooted down and positioned herself between his legs. She reached out and grabbed his cock with her right hand and began to slowly stroke him up and down. His musky scent wafted into her nostrils. She loved the smell of a man. She looked up into his eyes as she wrapped her mouth around the bulging head of his cock.

"Arhg, yeah!" Chris was barely able to speak. He stared down at her. She stared back with wide eyes and a mouthful of his manhood. She moaned as she slid her wet mouth up and down his now very erect cock.

Stacy gagged slightly as she took him in as deep as she could take him. She managed to take his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. Chris was squirming and began to thrust his hips upwards as his orgasm fought for release. She enjoyed Chris' musky aroma as she continued to pleasure him. She noticed his cock tasted manly, with a pleasant taste of male sweat and a bit of her own sexual juices that had made their way onto him.

Stacy grabbed his balls and tugged hard readying his body for the explosion it was about to endure. Her eyes were watering but she was loving every second of it. She moaned onto his cock as she sucked him hard and fast. And then she stopped and pulled away. She decided to change things up again.

Stacy spun herself around 180 degrees and lowered her pussy down onto Chris' eager mouth. He quickly got the hint that it was time to 69. Stacy felt his hands reach up and grab her ass cheeks for a second time. She moaned as his mouth met her pussy. She felt his lips wrap around her swollen clit and his tongue softly began to lick her up and down.

"Mmmmmm, yeah," was all she could manage. She got back to Chris' cock as well and went back right where she had left off. She was taking him as deep into her mouth and throat as she could.

"Oh fuck...Stacy yes!" Chris growled and thrust his hips upwards once again. He let go of her ass with his right hand and grabbed the back of her head and shoved her mouth down as far as she could physically go.

Stacy could feel his cock hitting the back of her throat. She tried hard but couldn't do it, finally there was simply too much cock in her mouth and she needed air. He saliva dripped out of the corners of her mouth. She pulled away and coughed from the beating her mouth had just endured. But she wanted more. She just needed a little breather.

"You okay?" Stacy heard Chris ask from in between her thighs.

She didn't respond verbally but simply shoved her wet pussy back down onto his mouth. He got the hint quickly and started licking her clit once again. Her thighs tightened against the sides of Chris' head. Suddenly, she had to pee from all of the drinks they had downed all night. She looked back over her shoulder at Chris, "You ready for a warm yellow shower?" she growled.

"Yeah do it, piss for me right now!" Chris begged her. He knew what was coming and instinctively opened his mouth wide. Stacy's pussy erupted in a hard pale yellow stream aimed directly into Chris' mouth. He moaned and swallowed as quickly as he could but there was too much to handle and it streamed down his cheeks and onto the pillows and mattress.

As her stream slowed, she shoved her wet pussy down against Chris' mouth and he got right back to what he had been doing and licked her clit with long slow wet strokes. It drove Stacy crazy. She reached back down and grabbed his cock with her right hand. She slipped her mouth back around the head of his cock but could barely concentrate on his pleasure while he was up there doing what he was doing. She needed more.

Stacy's heart raced as her body was dying for an orgasm. She spun herself back around and got her womanhood situated back on top of Chris' very erect and very saliva soaked cock. Chris reached out and grabbed her panties that she had still been wearing and pulled them down her hips. Stacy reached back and took them off the rest of the way. All she had on now was her black high heels as she straddled Chris again.

There was no longer any fabric between Stacy's pussy and Chris' cock. Chris thrust upwards rubbing his erection against her wet lips and needy clit. She placed her open mouth on his and their tongues twisted together. "I want you now. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy," Stacy begged him between her breaths. The cocktails. The bourbon. The passion. The need for another cock inside of her finally won out. She reached down between her legs and grabbed Chris' erection and guided it towards her pussy.

"You sure?" Chris asked.

"100%" she said as she slid herself down the length of his ample package. "Mmmmmmmmmm. Oh yes. God that feels so good."

There was no turning back now and she knew it. They had just crossed that imaginary line. And she didn't care. She placed both hands on Chris' chest and she rocked and bounced on his cock. She was completely fulfilled finally and was focused on nothing else but her pleasure and Chris'. As she rocked and road him, Chris thrust upwards. Stacy was sweating all over her naked body. So was Chris. She bent over and kissed him again and their two wet fit bodies slid against each other aided by the thin layer of body sweat each was releasing as they fucked.