Finding Their Kinks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm mmmmm Mmmmmm Ohhhhhh...." She couldn't even make out full words any longer. Her body was tightening and Chris took over thrusting in and out faster and faster from below. Stacy craved this cock and she finally had it inside of her body. She never wanted him to stop. Her pussy was throbbing now with each upward thrust. She was simply dripping all over him right now.

"I'm gonna cum, Stacy," Chris moaned. She felt him trying his best to hold back as he continued to pound her needy pussy. "Oh fuck. Oh yeah!"

"Oh god yes, Chris!" Stacy moaned and purred. She felt his cock jerking inside of her as shot after warm sticky shot of semen filled her up. Chris' entire body was tensed as he continued to orgasm deep inside of her. That feeling put her over the edge. She rubbed her clit against his pelvis as she felt his cock slowly starting to soften inside of her. With one last hip rock, Stacy's orgasm came bursting out of her. She screamed out his name, "Oh GOD CHRIS! Oh my god oh my god!"

Chris was still coming off is own orgasm high but managed to grab Stacy's ass as she kept grinding against him coaxing out every last pulse of her massive orgasm. And then it was over. She collapsed and kissed him deeply. "I've wanted that for way too long." She pulled away and rolled over off of him.

"Thank you," was all she could manage as she snuggled up next to Chris' naked warm body. Within minutes, she was sound asleep with her head on his chest.

******************************************************************

Stacy woke up the next morning. She opened her eyes and immediately noticed her head was pounding. She was hungover. And she was naked. And alone. Chris must have left early. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock, "10:45 a.m."

"Damn," she thought out loud.

She looked over and saw a piece of paper on the night stand next to the bed. She picked it up and saw it was a note from Chris, "Sorry I had to leave early this morning for work. I would have woken you up but you were sound asleep. I had an amazing night. I hope you did as well. -Chris."

Suddenly, everything came rushing back to her. She was drunk but not that drunk last night. She remembered everything. She got what she had been wanting for so long. She reached under the blankets with her right hand and touched her womanhood. She slowly slid her right middle finger inside. Sure enough, she could still feel Chris' massive deposit of semen inside her body. She shivered with a mix of emotions: guilt, happiness, lust. Then she heard a door open downstairs. It was the back door - Jack was home.

"Good morning!" he shouted from downstairs. "Are you home?"

"I'm still in bed!" Stacy answered back.

"Stay there! I'm coming up," Jack replied back. Stacy heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. She grabbed the note from Chris and shoved it in the night stand drawer. "Hi there my sexy and apparently naked wife. I missed you." Jack stood in the doorway.

"Hi," she replied. How was the trip?"

"I'll fill you in later. Right now, I just want to make love to you," Jack replied as he pulled his shirt off and walked slowly to the bed.

Stacy watched nervously knowing she was still partially filled with their friend's seed. "Would he notice?" she thought as she watched him remove his pants to climb in bed next to her.