Finding Trisha Ch. 02: Honoring Master

Story Info
Trisha made a deal with James, leading to a serious spanking.
2.9k words
3.73
7.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning and Trisha had a rare day with no plans on the agenda. It was 10am and the sun's rays were streaming through her bedroom window when she awoke. Greg was, of course, out golfing, and her kids were out at their activities. This was an easy morning.

It had been 11 days since Trisha has spent that glorious night with James Hamilton, and she could not get him out of her head. With a mind teeming with thoughts of James, Trisha found herself completely distracted at work, asking students in her classes to repeat their questions as her mind wandered toward that night of slavedom in Toronto, even while she was lecturing on the history and politics of the two party system in the United States. Or while she was sitting in a faculty meeting discussing the curriculum. Or when she would meet with students in her office to go over the outlines for their papers. Or when she would cook dinner for her family. Or when she would put on her shoes in the morning.

Simply, Trisha was not going to get James Hamilton out of her head any time soon.

As if automatically, Trisha found herself in that moment going into the bottom drawer of her dresser and taking out her vibrator. She plugged it in next to her bed, laid down, put the head of it up against herself, and started replaying the events of her blissful evening with James in her head.

The smile that emanated from his gorgeous, dark face when he greeted her in the hotel lobby. The way her stomach dropped upon reading James' naughty instructions to her when she entered the bedroom of the hotel suite. The way he tied her to the bed, gently, firmly, and seductively. His cock. His enormous cock pressing against her lips ...

buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz

Within no more than two minutes, Trisha had achieved a fully satiating climax. Dreaming of the man that she was completely obsessed with. Her master, professional "sexual relationship coach," James Hamilton.

***

In logging into her online banking account on her laptop later that morning, Trisha found that the credit account for her Bank of America visa card was in fine shape. She had over $16,000 of credit and a balance of less than $3,000. The minimum payment was less than $100 a month. No problems.

Trisha opened up a new tab on the laptop. And without being able to control her behavior at all, she found herself looking up the website for James Hamilton. Her computer remembered this site, a fact that made Trisha feel both delighted and disconcerted at the same time. She was playing with fire, and she knew it. But she simply had to see James again.

Trisha had two trips to Toronto slated within the next four weeks, so she figured that booking another romantic night with James would be completely feasible.

Before hitting the scheduling tab, Trisha found herself perusing James' photo gallery. It was more extensive than last time she'd been here, and she found herself completely captivated. A white middle-aged woman (with her facial identity, of course, blurred via Photoshop) was down on the ground on all fours with a collar and leash, being held with authority by a towering James Hamilton, who was standing fully nude—like a Greek god, she thought.

This particular photo, in fact, was pretty prototypical. She found dozens of other pics featuring all kinds of women soliciting James' love.

Interestingly, seeing all of these women with James didn't make Trisha feel jealous in the slightest. To her surprise, these photos made her want James even more. Look at how much pleasure he was bringing to all of these women. Think about what an incredible service he was providing. Think about how many women he brought from the gutter to the apex in terms of their passionate lives.

Plus, seeing all of these women in such subservience to James was a real turnon for Trisha. The man that she had been with so intimately was so highly valued among women who were just like she was in so many ways. It was as if he was a king or a lord. This thought got Trisha so hot as she scrolled on.

Suddenly, Trisha found something that stopped her in her tracks. It was another naughty photo. But this one was different. It included more than just James and another middle-aged woman. This one had some bells and whistles. In fact, this one had not one, but two additional men involved. All demographically similar to James: large, black, and muscular. And they were having her at the same time, in the most compromising of ways, in fact. Trisha's eyes widened. She found herself zooming in on this particular photo, studying every pixel intently.

Trisha gasped while just sitting there at the computer. Truth told, Trisha had, on more than one occasion, fantasized about being with multiple men at the same time. But this was, she'd always told herself, just a fantasy. Something that could never possibly truly happen in her actual life. Seeing this photo gave her pause. She started to rethink what her future sexual adventures might hold. She shuddered, staring intently at this incredibly sexy photo. Trisha was, without any control at all, imagining that she was the woman in the photo.

***

"Off to Toronto for a few days to meet with some faculty and administrators. Let me know if you three need anything," Trisha said in the kitchen to her husband and kids the following Monday morning.

"Bye mom! We'll miss you," her son 13-year-old son and 15-year-old daughter replied in synchrony.

Greg stood up to see Trisha to her car. His attempt to kiss her goodbye was met with a splash of awkwardness. In reality Trisha was on her way to see James, and she was not interested in thinking about Greg for a single second at this point.

***

The dean at the university in Toronto was, as always, thrilled to greet Trisha and to welcome her into his conference room. He smiled, shook her hand vigorously, and asked her to sit in the seat right next to his. She always was made to feel so welcomed by her colleagues in Toronto, a nice change from the monotony of her work at her university in Connecticut.

The meeting actually went better than Trisha could have imagined. Trisha presented a plan to bring 20 political science students a year, starting next all, to take a full academic year of classes in Toronto. Further, the program was designed to be an even exchange, with 20 political science students from Toronto slated to study with Trisha and her colleagues in Connecticut for that same duration.

The faculty and administrators were thrilled with the program that Trisha had presented, applauding genuinely after she showed her last slide.

"I will have to talk with the administrators at your university, Trisha, but it sounds like we'll be able to put in a plan to launch this program in Fall upcoming and we can pilot it for three years and see how it goes from there," said the dean.

Under normal conditions, this news would have made Trisha's day. She loved her work and she loved bringing international opportunities to students. But with her new little Toronto-based "hobby," she literally was beyond excited. Without being able to control her mind at all, seemingly, the very first thought that Trisha had at this point was that she'd now be able to see her James even more regularly. She smiled at the naughtiness of this thought. She then quickly switched gears.

"That's terrific, Dean McEwan. I will let our administrators know and we will work on the details. We are looking forward to a strong partnership between our universities," Trisha said.

It was 4:00 on a Wednesday and Trisha felt that her work was, at least for the moment, done here. Plus, more importantly, she had some "plans" for later that evening.

"Trisha, we'll be heading out to Lombardi's in Little Italy this evening to celebrate. We can pick you up at your hotel at about 6:00. Sound OK?" asked the dean.

Trisha smiled coyly. If she didn't have plans, of course she'd join the group to celebrate. But, alas, this was not the case. She had to think on her feet.

"I'd love to join, but, unfortunately, I've just got too much work on my plate. And an early flight in the morning."

Trisha, who absolutely hated lying, was only bending the truth slightly. She did have over 25 papers to grade and hand back to students next week. And her flight did leave tomorrow at 9:00am. Of course, she had no plans to grade papers this evening, but that was a separate issue altogether, she figured ...

"Oh, that's a shame. Well next time then, Trisha, next time," the dean responded.

They smiled and said their goodbyes and Trisha walked the three blocks south of the campus to her hotel. James would meet her in the lobby at 6:00, and she wanted to be ready. Ready for anything, in fact.

***

Trisha had recently purchased a long, silky black dress for more than $400 at the mall. This was an extravagant purchase in her world. But she figured that James always wore the finest suits and she needed to dress up to his standards. Low-cut around front and back with a long slit down bottom, this dress was both smart and sexy. Black stockings and heels and a revealing, naughty black-laced bra rounded things out.

Trisha straightened her long brown hair and put on more makeup than usual. Her full lips looked fully sensual covered in a dark red. And the makeup around her eyes gave her baby blues a deep, seductive aura.

Greg hadn't made Trisha feel physically beautiful in decades. But James made Trisha feel like model on a European runway. And she loved it.

***

"Trisha, you look like you just stepped off the cover of a magazine. May I take your hand?" James surprised Trisha when she got off the elevator at the lobby level. He was right there waiting for her. He wore a smart, fitted black suit with red-and-black tie that looked like it must have come from the Gucci store. His smile lit up the entire lobby and Trisha nearly felt faint as she gave him her hand.

The couple sat in a corner of the bar as they had last time. James had ordered a pitcher of margaritas and some Mexican appetizers. The salsa at this place was sinfully spicy. A fact that was fully appropriate for the evening, Trisha thought.

James was every bit as lovely in conversation as he was in the bedroom. He asked about her work at the university. About her past travels. About her hopes and dreams. Her achievements. Her goals.

And his eyes could not lie. James seemed absolutely captivated by the inner workings of Trisha's world. He cared about her goals. Her feelings. Her experiences. He smiled. He followed up. He laughed.

If only Greg could take a hint from James, Trisha thought ...

After about an hour of truly enjoyable conversation, drinks, and food, James took Trisha's hand and gestured toward the elevator. Yes, she thought. She was ready to make love with this man. James Hamilton might well be the sexiest man alive, she thought. She felt extremely fortunate in all regards.

***

Trisha was so excited that she found herself panting slightly upon entering the suite. Last time they'd been in this same suite, James brought Trisha to a place that she'd never been before. And she wanted to pick up just where they'd left off. James was not about to disappoint.

"Wait here. I'll be back in a moment," James said gently to Trisha. He kissed her gingerly on the lips. And then the cheek. And then the ear. And then the neck. Trisha stood there trembling, wanting to surrender fully to this man.

After a minute, James came back into the living area. Trisha could not believe what was in his hands. A black leather collar and a matching leash. A leash! Holy shit, a leash!

Trisha felt a surge of feelings spreading between her thighs.

"Trisha, it sounds like you are good at making deals at work. Would you say that's a fair statement?" James asked.

Trisha hesitated. She was speechless. She could barely eke out a word.

"Uh. Well. Uh. I guess?" was the best she could do under the circumstances.

"Trisha, do you remember the deal we'd made last time we were together?" James asked, looking deeply into her blue eyes.

Oh my god! Trisha thought. She had completely forgotten about that. Her mind was spinning. Absolutely spinning.

Trisha tried to speak but could not find the words. She nodded coyly and subtly with her eyes. Trembling the whole time.

***

"Slave, come with me," Master said, tugging gently at her leash.

"Yes, Master." Slave dutifully followed Master into the bedroom. This was going to be a wild scene.

By this point, Slave knew the drill. Within moments, she was fully affixed to the bed and blindfolded. And ready for Master to do anything that he wanted to do to her. Anything at all.

Slave was a little disappointed when Master left the room for a moment. Then two moments. Then five minutes. What was he doing? What was going to happen?

"Slave," Master said upon returning. "Today, you will fulfill your end of the deal that we'd made. I will make love to your gorgeous, shapely ass. And you will love it."

Slave found herself writhing at this announcement. She started to breathe uncontrollably and started to feel all kinds of feels between her thighs and across her entire ass.

"First, you must beg to suck my cock. It will need to be very wet. Very very wet." Master said.

The last time that Slave was with Master, she yearned to suck his cock so hard that she literally could not stop.

"Master, please. Please make me suck it. Make me suck your cock. Please!" screamed Slave.

Slave forced his giant cock through Slave's lips, grabbing the top of her hair and forcing her head onto it. Slave was surprised at how forceful Master was being. But she loved it. Absolutely loved it. And she took his beautiful cock fully into her mouth, to her delight.

When Master removed his cock from Slave's mouth, she knew what was going to happen. And she found herself getting nervous about it. Master gently moved behind Slave, and she found herself uncontrollably tightening up. She had never had anal sex before and she was honestly afraid that Master's giant cock would hurt her. She found herself tearing up, with no way to wipe the tears from her face. She felt humiliated and ashamed. She wanted to please Master so much, but she didn't know if she could.

"Slave, if you're going to tighten up like that, then you deserve a spanking!" Master said.

Was this for real? Slave thought. What in the world???

SPANK

Oh my god, thought Slave. This was not just a normal spanking. Master had a wooden paddle in his hand. He was spanking her with a paddle!

Slave started to breathe so hard, nearly coming right then and there.

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK SPANK SPANK

came the paddle, square into the middle of her right ass cheek.

Slave was amazed at how much she enjoyed this. And she was amazed at how it loosened up her ass muscles so fully. She felt unbelievably relaxed.

Suddenly, Master's cock was up against her ass. Slave was afraid that she'd tighten up, but she didn't. Quite the opposite, in fact.

SPANK SPANK SPANK

She positioned her ass to make it easier for Master to penetrate. She wanted it all in. And Master was ready to deliver.

When Slave felt Master's body up against hers, she knew that his massive cock was fully inside of her. This fact set Slave into an all-out orgasm. She was moaning, breathing, and writhing wildly. And Master had no plans to stop.

SPANK SPANK SPANK

Master spanked her so hard that her ass must have been a bright red by this point. And she loved it. His massive cock felt so amazing in her ass. In and out, setting her off into a cascade of climax.

Suddenly, Master's cock was pulsing fiercely. Slave knew that he was about to unload. Master unloaded right into her ass, releasing a flood of warm love deep into the recesses of Slave's ass. She could feel it sloshing around inside her and this feeling brought her climax to an even higher level. This must be what Heaven is like, Slave thought. Sheer Heaven.

***

James and Trisha lovingly laid together all night. Trisha felt so safe and warm sleeping in James' arms. James had her feeling on top of the world. And, while she was hesitant to even go there, she also felt this:

Truly, fully, and madly in love.

Trisha could not wait to see James again. Right then and there, looking into his gorgeous dark eyes, Trisha vowed that she would see him again, no matter what. Trisha smiled at this thought. And she drifted off into a lovely sleep.