All Comments on 'Finding What's Been Missing Ch. 02'

by lonelylisa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
what a great read

Loved the way the story is going. Of course we need another chapter. Thanks and keep it up.

thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
Ma'am I'd like another

I agree with PAPATOAD. It's been two years since you postesd the first two chapters of this saga. You should pick it up and continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

I loved it. Yes it was cheating but the husband just wasn't willing to take care of his wife's emotional and sexual needs... I can understand this kind of cheating and wish that I had acted on my own needs years ago instead of turning to myself to avoid cheating. Yes, I kept from cheating but I see that as a mistake because I deprived myself of all romance and sexual pleasure! I do not feel righteous at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope that you stopped writing . . .

because you found what you were looking for. And that you are no longer lonely. Be happy.

ReminisceReminisceover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Thanks for your enjoyable story. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nicely done

I like the pace and detail, no rushing. Very nice that the characters aren't unrealistic. More please!!!

Sman4444Sman4444about 3 years ago

Wow -What a wonderful story of a woman pleasuring a man!

Please continue it - I want to see how he pleasures you - how you enjoy to be pleasured!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous