All Comments on 'Finding What's Been Missing Ch. 02'

by lonelylisa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sman4444Sman4444about 3 years ago

Wow -What a wonderful story of a woman pleasuring a man!

Please continue it - I want to see how he pleasures you - how you enjoy to be pleasured!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nicely done

I like the pace and detail, no rushing. Very nice that the characters aren't unrealistic. More please!!!

ReminisceReminisceover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Thanks for your enjoyable story. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope that you stopped writing . . .

because you found what you were looking for. And that you are no longer lonely. Be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

I loved it. Yes it was cheating but the husband just wasn't willing to take care of his wife's emotional and sexual needs... I can understand this kind of cheating and wish that I had acted on my own needs years ago instead of turning to myself to avoid cheating. Yes, I kept from cheating but I see that as a mistake because I deprived myself of all romance and sexual pleasure! I do not feel righteous at all!

thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
Ma'am I'd like another

I agree with PAPATOAD. It's been two years since you postesd the first two chapters of this saga. You should pick it up and continue.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
what a great read

Loved the way the story is going. Of course we need another chapter. Thanks and keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous