Findings, Discovery, Dirty Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way to the door, looked through the peephole, and saw a very large man standing outside with his back turned to the door. He was dressed in a pair of jean bib overalls, flannel shirt, hat, and carried a clipboard. I opened the door, and he turned around. He had his card in his hand, and said his name was Henry and that he was from the construction company. I took his card and invited him in, thanking him for coming on such short notice. We made a little small talk before I took him down to the basement where I wanted to have the work done. I outlined what I had in mind, and he gave a few suggestions on how to improve what I was looking to do. He took all kinds of measurements, noting them on the tablet attached to his clipboard. The whole thing took about two hours or so, as we discussed the walls, colors, where the doors would go, smoke detectors, bathroom and plumbing, electric, heating, etc. When Henry was done, he put out his hand to shake, then pulled it back quickly remembering how it isn't the norm anymore sadly. I told him that it was alright, and I put my hand out for him which he daintily took and shook. We went back upstairs for a few signatures, and he said he would have the plans emailed to me by the close of business the next day.

I called my wife to let her know about it, telling every detail I could remember about it. She seemed very happy about it, and asked me to forward the plans to her once I had received them, which I gladly said I would. We chit chatted a little more, and then she surprised me by telling me to send her a photo of what I was wearing right now. She put a little bit of emphasis on the right now part, and after all the good things that were going on, I didn't want to make her upset. We said our goodbyes for the evening and hung up. I said I would, and went out to the full length mirror in the foyer and took a picture, then another, and about five more. I picked out what I thought was the best one, and sent it. I sent her a second for good measure, and waited for a reply.

It took about five minutes before I got a reply back, and she said I looked very sexy. I said thank you, and she replied that I needed a necklace and better earrings, and heels to give the dress justice. She asked if I had the earrings and necklace, which I did, and the heels, which I also had. When I told her that I had those things, she said to go put them on and come back and take a couple of more photos. I gladly did just that, quickly doing as she had asked, and not believing how much of a drastic change that just these simple things could do to my look. I was overjoyed with it! I sent her the photos she asked for, and then once again waited.

It was about another five minutes when I got a response, and she said I looked fantastic. I was so over the moon having her say this. We texted back and forth a few more times before she called it a night. I was on cloud nine right now, and needed to share it with someone. I called June up to see if she wanted to come out and play, but she said she couldn't tonight as she had somethings going on at her house and she would tell me all about it tomorrow afternoon. I hung up with her and called my friend Alex, who was also busy. I sighed that I couldn't share this with my girlfriends, so I decided to call Dan to see if he was still interested in doing something this evening.

I called Dan and told him that I was done with the contractor, and if he was still interested in going out, then I was available. He said he had to take care of a couple of quick things, and that he would be over after that. While I waited, I went back in to my vanity and made one more check of my make up, because a girl can never look too good for her man.

Dan showed up about an hour later, dressed in blue jeans, plaid shirt, but to be honest, by this time he could have showed up in a dirty toga and I would not have cared. I opened the door for him, welcomed him in, and then planted a big kiss on him. We kissed for a few minutes before breaking the embrace, and I said to him, "Is that where we left off lover?" I could feel by his growing member that it was, and I led him by the hand out to the den. As we stepped into the den, I turned again towards him for some more kissing and guide him towards the couch. As I was guiding him that way, I started to undo his belt and dropped it onto the floor.

I then reached for the zipper and button his jeans so I could slide them down on him, as I then pushed him onto the couch gently and dropped to my knees in front of him. I swallowed his growing member right down, not caring how bad it looked to be this aggressive in wanting his cock. I was too excited to care, I wanted all of him in me. In my throat, in my boipussy, basically everywhere he could stick his cock. I wanted all of him.

After a few minutes, I looked up with his hard cock in my mouth, and I noticed that he had his phone out and was videoing me going down on him. At this point, I didn't care, I just wanted him to cum inside of me and feed me his baby making juice. I sucked and sucked, licking his balls, and then swallowing him all the way down. I don't know how long I had been doing this, when finally Dan started to tense up and grabbed my head to hold me down on his cock. He erupted in large jets of cum into my mouth, filling me up faster than I could swallow, with some dribbling out the side of my mouth. When Dan was finished cumming, he pulled out and I showed his camera a mouthful of cum, then closed it and swallowed it all down. I showed him my empty mouth, and then went and scooped up any that might have leaked out before cleaning up his cock, all being caught on the camera.

When Dan came down from his orgasm, he stood up and then led me to the bedroom. I couldn't wait to feel his hardness deep inside of me. I wanted him to impregnate me so bad. We got in the bedroom, and Dan laid down on the bed, pulling me on top of him and kissing me deeply. I know I still had Dan's cum on my breath, but he didn't seem to mind at all, and that just got me even more horny for him. We kissed for a good while, with me stroking Dan's cock back to life. When he was good and hard, I broke our kiss and with pleading eyes, I begged him to fuck me. He was more than happy to do just that, pulling down my panties and having get on all fours on the bed.

Dan came up behind me, teasing my ass with his cock. He slapped me with it all around my hole, before sliding it into my already lubed boipussy. He put the tip in, teasing me some more, then slowly, agonizingly slow, pushed into me until he was all the way in. He gave me a minute to adjust to him, and then he started to pull out, only to push in deep again. Slowly he picked up the pace, ramming me harder and harder, with me begging him to fuck me hard. I was screaming "Harder", "Faster", and "Fuck me daddy". I was really getting into it, when I peeked around and saw he was videoing us again. I could tell he got a good shot of my face, but at that very moment I once again didn't care. I was too far gone into ecstasy. He fucked me good for a while longer, before giving me what I wanted, and that was his seed deep inside of me. When he was done coming inside of me, we collapsed onto the bed in the classic spoon position, where I could feel his cock continuously against my ass.

When we both came down from the fantastic fuck he had just given me, I rolled over towards him for some more kissing. In between kisses, I asked him what was up with the videos he took. He told me they were for him to remember me by when he had to go back home. I didn't put any more thought into it at the time, and we both faded off to sleep.

I woke up a short time later to find Dan not in the bed, and I thought I heard a voice coming from out in the den. I I took my heels off, since I fell asleep with them still on, and made my way out there quietly. As I approached, I did hear Dan talking into the phone, and the conversation was about me. He was telling whoever was on the other line how great of a cocksucker I was, and a super fantastic lay. I was proud he was saying these things about me, but at the same time horrified. Who could he be telling?

When I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, I could hear his friend Adam's voice on the other end of the phone. I asked Dan what was going on, and he started stumbling out like he was caught with his hands in the cookie jar. I asked him to please hang up the phone, which he did. I let him know that I didn't appreciate him bragging to Adam like that, it made me sound cheap and easy (I was easy, but damn sure not cheap... LOL). He apologized as he took my hand, trying to pull me closer and into an embrace. I resisted at first, but his smile as he apologized, his puppy dog eyes, and the sincerity that I so wanted to believe in his apology made me slowly break down and fall into the embrace. He started kissing my neck, nibbling on my ear, all the while I was half heartedly telling him to stop. When he started to feel up my ass, he knew he had me again.

He surprised me when he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom, laying me on the bed and joining me for some more hot and heavy kissing. We made out again for a long while, with Dan stroking my hair, teasing my ass, and driving me crazy with lust. I reached down and stroked his already hard cock, raking my nails up and down his shaft to tease him. I could feel his excitement build in his cock, as his precum started leaking out onto my hand. When I knew he couldn't wait any longer to fuck me, and I didn't want him to wait, I said to him it was time. I said in a pleading voice, "Please fuck me daddy, please get me pregnant." With that he turned me onto my stomach and pulled me ass up just enough for easy entry, and he slid right in. He started slow at first, but once we got into a rhythm, he picked up his pace and started slamming into me.

When I could feel him tense up inside of me, I squeezed my ass muscles in order to try and make him last a little while longer, but when I felt the first stream let loose of his cum into me, I used my ass muscles to milk him of every last drop. I could feel his little squirmies working their way deep inside of me again, and I loved every minute of it. I wanted them to stay inside of me for as long as I could keep them, so when I felt Dan start to go soft and come out, I grabbed my butt plug from the drawer and slid it right into me. I was so focused on his cum being up inside of me, I didn't even feel the pathetic dribble that came out of my own clitty. I wiped myself clean with some tissues and then got out of bed.

It was getting late, so after sliding on a pair fresh pair of panties and a clean nightgown, Dan got dressed and we started kissing our goodbyes. He promised to call me the next time he was in town, I promised to answer. We kissed some more before I dropped to my knees one last time and sucked him off before he finally went out the door.

I went back to the bedroom to lay down in my bed, my head swirling from so many different emotions from the last few days, and so many more to come in the upcoming days. I don't know whether I am going to dread the upcoming events, or if I will revel in them. Only time will tell.

This is the last installment of this adventure. I hope to create more adventures soon. Hugs and kisses to all, Bobbi

12