Fine Time: Hollywood Remix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Lucy, you mind if I ask you for something."

"That kinda depends on what it is?"

"A kiss? Would that be too much for you?"

Leaning forward, she laughed at his words before shaking her head.

"I'm sure you want me to do more than just kiss you. I bet you were planning on getting me drunk so you could have a little fun with me."

"Hmmmm, maybe."

He replied with a cute smirk over his face. Lucy leaned in, happily obliging his wish.

"I appreciate your honest, now here's that kiss you wanted."

Their lips locked together for a moment as Lucy opened her mouth further for him to twirl his tongue inside. She knew the was going to make a move for the full kiss, as he didn't spend all his time flirting just to get a small kiss. As they began to kiss deeper, Lucy groaned in her thick English accent. She closed her eyes though it seemed there was someone standing across the room from the corner of her eye. A chuckle was heard before a loud voice called out.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit! No fucking way, man!"

Lucy and Aaron abruptly ended the kiss to turn and see just who the mystery man was. It was Randy standing tall with that sinister shit-eating grin that he had made at her days before. He wore black pants and a button up, long sleeve blue shirt that was already unbuttoned revealing his muscular torso with a few tattoos across his chest. Lucy almost gasped while Aaron was blushing. All Randy did was laugh and speak again.

"I should've known you would find a way to bring her over. What a surprise this is!"

All of a sudden, it made sense to Lucy. The half full glass sitting near by and the Ferrari car in the driveway that did not belong to Aaron. Randy must have spent a lot of time here, as it made sense they were good friends. She looked away from Randy and then back at Aaron who simply smirked and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Randy spoke once more.

"Did you tell her what we usually do when a lady joins us?"

"No, not yet man."

"Fine then, I'll tell her myself."

She wasn't a fool. Lucy knew where he was going with this. It almost seemed as if Aaron had planned this all along to bring her to his mansion and talk her into a threesome with his friend. Randy was gazing over her with desire and hunger in his eyes. He smirked again as Lucy starred into his face with the big mustache and long hair.

"You know, since you play a hooker in the film who is supposed to fuck us, I've been thinking, why not do it in real life? I mean, this would be better than waiting all week just to see you get your tits out. We occasionally do like to have fun with hot broads who join us in the mansion."

Turning to look at Aaron, Lucy tried not to smile as she asked him a question.

"So, you bring women back here so you and your mate can have threesomes?"

"Yeah, something like that."

She bit her lower lip as Randy began to laugh loudly. He moved to her left shoulder, as now both men had wrapped their arms around her as she was caught in the middle of them. They inhaled the scent of her perfume and both moved to whisper in her ears. Aaron spoke first from her right side.

"Lucy, do you wanna do this?"

Then, Randy whispered into her left ear.

"Offer us a fine time, baby."

Raising her neck up, Lucy soon felt both of them breathing down her neck. She closed her eyes and reached her hands up to wrap around both of them while biting her lower lip. How she could tell them no? She enjoyed a bit of kinky fun from time to time and threesomes were a lot better when all the focus was being directed at her, rather than playing a second female to a lone man. She took a deep breath and replied to them in her seductive English accent, trying to mimic the escort she played on the film set a few hours ago.

"Alright, gentleman. How about a fine time with me?"

"That would be absolutely-"

"Fucking amazing!"

Randy finished his friend's sentence as both of them began to kiss up her neck. Lucy gasped from feeling their tender lips pushing against her firm skin. Their lips rubbed all up and down her neck before finding her face and pushing against her cheeks. Aaron and Randy both left soft kisses over her face at the same time. Since then turned to face Aaron and pushed her lips to his for a passionate kiss. While she was busy locking lips with him, Randy turned and ran his hands over her legs, finding her ass before he spanked it.

"This ass is fucking beautiful, I know cause I saw it earlier!"

Indeed, he did. Lucy broke the kiss with Aaron and then gasped as she soon realized something from Randy's words. He must have seen her naked from outside the dressing room earlier today when the door was left open. As she turned to look at him, she brought it up in her words.

"You saw me in my dressing room, huh!?"

"Fuck yeah, I did! Now get over here and kiss me!"

He quickly wrapped his arms around her, pushing her busty body into him as their lips locked for a passionate kiss. Randy ran his right hand up, gripping the back of her neck as they kissed. Lucy could tell from his initial touch, he seemed like the kind of man who liked to be in control. She made her move by shoving her hands over the front of his pants and pulling them apart. As their tongues danced back and forth, Lucy shoved her left hand down into Randy's pants, past his underwear to grab his hardening cock. When she broke the kiss, she turned a bit and then used her right hand to reach down to Aaron's pants. He unbuckled his belt for her, and allowed her to slip her hand inside and stroke his cock while she was gripping Randy's with her left hand.

Both men stood there without saying a word. Randy looked into Lucy's eyes as he shoved his pants and underwear down, allowing her easier access to wank his cock with her left hand. Aaron was quick to push his pants and underwear down as well. Lucy stood there, stroking their cocks back and forth simultaneously. First, she looked over Randy's size and then to Aaron. Their rods were equal in length and hardness. As she smiled into Aaron's eyes, she soon felt Randy unbuttoning her pants to slide them down revealing a black thong underneath. Aaron soon looked over at his friend and nodded his head before speaking up to Lucy.

"Come on babe, we're gonna head to the lounge room."

Randy shook his head before responding in disagreement.

"No, we're gonna go in there first. As for you Lucy, don't follow us until you're naked. The room is just down the hall, keep going straight when you reach the staircase room."

His eyes looked down to see her heels and then he smirked.

"Keep the heels on too. They make you actually look like that fucking whore you're playing in the movie."

Aaron laughed at his friends comment as they began to walk off. Lucy didn't utter a word back to them. She simply pulled her white shirt off while they were swaggering off, leaving her behind to disrobe her own clothes. It took her a minute to step out of her high heel pumps and push her pants down. After that, she let her thong drop to the floor and then unhooked her large bra and let it fall. As she stood there completely naked, she noticed her pussy dripping wet already. Lucy licked her lips and then stepped her feet back into the heels. Now was time to finally join them. Her heels stomped and boomed loudly over the floor as she began to strut her hips, taking her naked walk throughout the halls. She crossed over the main staircase room and walked right into the lounge room, just as they had ordered.

"There she is!"

"God, she is so fucking hot!"

Randy spoke before Aaron did. Both men were standing in the lounge room as they had awaited her. Aaron was completely naked with his clothes remaining a pile across the room. Randy took everything off, except his long sleeved shirt. Lucy grinned at them. She surveyed the room with her eyes, noticing the white walls and matching white carpet underneath their feet. There was a large white matching couch across the room that appeared big enough to contain three people together. Lucy couldn't help but wonder if this was a specific room Aaron used for such events like this, but she wasn't about to ask him any details of his house. They both approached her, Aaron moving to her right side while Randy was standing in front of her. She smirked at Randy and teased him about his shirt.

"Looks like you forgot to take your shirt off, honey."

She ran her hands up to her large breasts, holding them up to tease him further. Aaron moved his lips back to her neck and began to kiss it again. Lucy never broke eye contact with Randy as she began to softly moan. The man gave her a smug grin before he shook his head, looking down into her immense cleavage.

"I didn't forget. I'll let you try and take it off, if you want."

"You want these, don't you?"

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah, I do!"

Randy was too distracted with her breasts. He leaned his head down and then Lucy shook her tits around his face. Aaron had moved behind her and was still kissing up her neck while Randy began to slobber and suck on her tits. She turned her head to the right so Aaron's lips could meet hers. Their lips met as they kissed back and forth while Randy was preoccupied sucking and slobbering over her breasts. The man moved her left nipple into his mouth and softly bit into it before licking it over. Lucy moaned into Aaron's mouth and spread her legs out. Both men moved their hands down to her clit, as she could feel their hands rubbing over her wet pink lips down below. When Aaron broke the kiss, he moved down to his knees and placed his head right under her ass cheeks. Lucy gasped when she felt his tongue move past Randy's hand and begin to lick her clit.

"Ohhhh, god! Yes!!"

When she spoke up, Randy looked into her face and noticed she had leaned her head up and was moaning aloud. He moved his head away from her giant boobs, only to look down and see her legs spread as she was almost sitting over his friend's face as he was licking her pussy. Randy chuckled.

"Yeah, there you go! Make her squirm, I know she's gotta be kinky as fuck if she's willing to dress up and play a hooker in a movie."

Lucy's eyes connected back to Randy who was smirking yet again. She let go of her breasts, only to watch his palms come underneath and hold them up. Aaron was still busy sliding his tongue and twirling it around in her pussy. Lucy gasped, trying to focus her attention on Randy while Aaron was orally pleasuring her. The man gazed down into her impressive boobs almost as if he were hypnotized by their full beauty. Lucy knew this reaction from so many men in the past.

"I swear, those are the best tits I have ever seen in my life. Oh my god, I can't wait to fuck 'em."

"Oh yeah, you're gonna be fucking them soon, alright!"

Her tone of voice in reply to Randy was in her signature thick British accent. He chuckled at her words and soon Lucy gasped before yelling out.

"OHHHH, FUCK!!"

Aaron was working hard at licking her clit. She began to breath heavily as Randy clapped his hands to get his friend's attention.

"Hey, man! Give it a rest don't there! I'm sure that pussy tastes good, but we have all day to make her scream. She needs to get a mouth full of our cocks first!"

Suddenly, Aaron pulled his mouth from her clit and then licked his lips. Lucy looked below as he began to crawl back up to his knees. Like before, she had Aaron to her left side and Randy to the right. Both of them moved to her body as she placed her hands past their necks and began to rustle her fingertips among their hair. Lucy watched as Randy began to slobber and suck on her right breast. Aaron lapped his tongue over her left nipple. She raised her head up and moaned as the two men were worshiping at her large breasts.

"Mmmmmm, go on and get 'em dripping wet! I know both of you love these boobs!"

A thick string of drool dripped from her left tit, falling down to the floor as Aaron hungrily sucked at her nipple. She continued to gently graze her fingernails through their hair as she watched both men sucking on her tits. The slurping and slobbering sounds were loud, coming from both of them. Lucy stood there, still playing with their hair as she let them suck on her boobs. After a moment, she pulled Randy's hair to get his attention. He looked up at her before she pressed her lips to his for a quick kiss. She then moved her hand away and repeated the motion with her left hand, striking Aaron's attention. He pushed his lips to hers and kissed her passionately while Lucy could feel Randy's hand pushing into her hair and curling up. When she broke the kiss, Randy pulled her hair and grinned to her.

"Come on, get on your fucking knees!"

Lucy gazed back into his eyes and teased him with a bit of filthy words.

"You want me to get down on my knees for you?"

Randy pulled her hair tighter in his hand, shoving her down to the floor on her knees.

"Yeah, whore! Get your fucking ass down there!"

Aaron laughed at his friend assuming dominant control over Lucy even to the point of calling her a whore. As she was lowered down to her knees, she could still feel his right hand gripping her hair tight. She wasted no time bringing her hands up to grab their hard shafts. Lucy wrapped her right hand around Randy's pole while her left fingers gripped over Aaron's cock. She pumped them fast in her hands, but it appeared Randy would be the first one to enter her mouth. She parted her lips and looked up into his eyes before bringing the head of his cock to her lips. As she squeezed them around his cock, she felt him take control by holding her head and beginning to buck his hips hard to fuck her mouth.

"Take that fucking cock, you nasty whore! Ohhhh, fuck yeah!!"

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK!"

Lucy's mouth started making several slobbering and sucking noises as Randy proceeded to fuck her mouth as if it were a pussy. He was quick to show her how he would be in control today with the aggressive mouth fucking. Lucy's eyes watered up as she gagged over his long meat pole. She still used her left hand to wank Aaron's cock at the same time his friend was having his fun at fucking her mouth. Before he was finished, Randy pushed her mouth all the way down until his cock was hitting the back of her throat. He held there and simply watched as her left hand was pumping faster over his friend's cock. Both men moaned as Lucy finally gagged and choked on Randy's cock. He pulled her hair to finally give his cock some air from her mouth. Lucy gasped her breath while a saliva string dangled from her lips. She looked at Randy and laughed as she felt his hand release from her hair. Aaron then called for her.

"My turn baby, show me how you suck it!"

Before she turned to her left and gave Aaron attention, Lucy tossed a wink back over at Randy. She enjoyed his aggressive play, knowing there would be more of it soon. She wrapped her right hand over Randy's saliva coated shaft and began to pump her hand up and down while she parted her lips and slid them down Aaron's pole. He took a deep breath and moaned.

"Ohhhhh, god! This is amazing!"

"Yeah man, she knows how to suck dicks like a true whore. You've gotta give her that."

Lucy was concentrating her efforts at bobbing her head up and down as she sucked Aaron's cock. She wasn't about to stop and reply to Randy's filthy language, at least not yet. She could hear them both moaning aloud, almost as if they were uttering some words while she continued to slobber all over Aaron's rod while jacking Randy off at the same time. She soon came to a halt, bringing her lips off Aaron's cock with a loud pop noise as she alternated back to suck on Randy's rod again. This time, the man didn't grab her hair and take control. He simply stood there and watched as she sucked on his cock. Neither man said a word as Lucy would suck on one cock while her hand pumped the other and then alternate back and forth repeatedly.

"God, I can't get enough of her and I haven't even fucked her big titties yet."

It was Randy who spoke, alerting her attention. Lucy alternated her mouth one final time back to Aaron's cock for one more suck.By now, she had generated enough saliva strings that were dangling off their cocks from her sucking. After bobbing her head up and down a few times, she released Aaron's dick from her lips with a loud pop noise and then turned to look up towards Randy and teased him with her slutty voice, trying to mimic the escort she played in their film.

"You wanna fuck my boobs, you handsome stud?"

Randy smirked, flashing his white teeth at the sound of her lovely British accent.

"Fuck yeah, get over here and wrap those big titties around my dick!"

From his orders, Lucy let go of their cocks and then turned her attention completely to Randy. She placed her hands down to hold her large breasts up, pushing them apart so he could shove his thick shaft between them. Randy stepped forward, gripping his cock as he began to spank it up against her left boob before moving to the right. Meanwhile, Aaron stepped around her, moving to her left shoulder. When Randy finally pushed his cock between her tits, Lucy moaned and spit on the head. She squeezed them together and then he began to buck his hips forward, fucking her tits. Lucy moaned and looked into his eyes, teasing him with her dirty words.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! That's it! Go on, fuck those tits!!"

"Hey Lucy, don't forget about me!"

Aaron spoke up before he began to spank his cock up against her left cheek. Lucy moaned and then parted her lips, moving her head to the left so she could suck on Aaron's dick while Randy was eagerly fucking her tits. Both men moaned, but it was Randy's voice that was much louder. Over and over, he pumped his shaft between her giant breasts and called out.

"Holy shit, this is so fucking awesome. Ohhhh, man!"

His voice was almost hoarse in a cry. Lucy knew that her tits could bring so much pleasure to a man, she continued squeezing them over his cock while she gagged and slobbered over Aaron's shaft trying to bob her head up and down. She eventually stopped, pulling her lips from his cock with a loud pop noise. Lucy watched the head of Randy's rod poke up between her tits and then she spit on it like before. Randy planted his left hand down over her shoulder, gripping it to hold her in place as he was still thrusting his hips to force his cock back and forth between her tits. Lucy looked in his eyes and gritted her teeth before teasing him again with naughty words.

"You like these boobs, huh?"

"Fuck yeah! You like how I'm fucking your big tits, whore? You fucking like that!?"

Lucy giggled as he called her a whore yet again.

"Yeah, I like that!"

She heard Aaron sigh as he began to beat his dick against her left cheek yet again. Lucy tuned her attention back to him while she pushed her breasts together harder as Randy continued to thrust cock between them. Lucy enveloped her lips around Aaron's cock and bobbed her head up and down it while Randy continued to fuck her tits. She realized that Randy was being quite greedy when it came to access to her breasts. When she noticed the look in Aaron's eyes as he focused on the action with her tits, Lucy knew he was desperate for his turn to handle her boobs. Letting go of her tits, she popped her lips off Aaron's cock and then giggled before speaking to him.

"You wanna fuck my boobs too, don't you?"

"Ohhhh god, yes! I would love to!!"

Randy sighed, as he seemed to realize that his friend needed a turn. He stepped back and simply watched as Lucy turned her attention to Aaron. She held her breasts up for him and then spit on his cock as he shoved it between her tits. As she squeezed them around his cock, she heard the man gasp as his jaw dropped. The look over his face was enough to tell Lucy that she helped bring him to the promise land of heavenly pleasure. Aaron began to slowly buck his hips, driving his cock between her tits while Randy stood there and jacked himself off. Soon, they heard Randy bust out laughing as he saw Aaron's face.