Finer Things Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracing my hot center with a final short peck, she sits up and rubs her soft palm up and down my thigh. She crawls up my body, her lips glistening as she leans in for a kiss. I can taste myself on her. Her breasts hang down over mine, brushing against them ever so slightly. I reach down between us. My fingers come in contact with her hip, and I move them inward until they find her hairless mound. Her breathing grows heavy as our kiss deepens. Her slit is practically dripping. Suddenly, she sits up.

"Want me to teach you?" she asks with a wink.

"Please," I say, surprising myself. I'm not used to saying "please." In business I demand what I want. And I get what I want. But all I want right now is to make her cum as hard as I did.

She rolls to the side and lies on her back, propping herself up slightly against a few pillows. I don't need to be told where to go. I lie on my stomach between her legs, my face only inches away from her smooth, glistening lips.

"Touch me, Myra," she purrs.

And I do. Reaching forward with both hands, I part her lips with my thumbs. The pink of her hot center contrasts with the soft tan of the rest of her body. Her swollen bead peeks out at me, and my mouth closes around it before I can think. Gracie moans quietly. It sounds like music. My finger dips into her warmth. I want to feel more of her. I want to taste her.

"Mm, Myra, touch me more. It feels good," she sighs. "Put them inside me."

I press my fingers forward, and they slide in smoothly. Tight and warm. And very wet. When I look up, I see her nipples have risen into hardened buds. My free hand reaches up to knead her breasts. She sets her hand over it, guiding my movements. Once we fall into a rhythm of squeezing and massaging, I turn my attention back to her pussy.

I press my fingers in as deep as they can go and then slowly pull them back. Gracie whines, rolling her hips. I increase my pace, pumping in and out. My tongue gives her clit a quick flick before slipping into her with my fingers. Her juices are sweet like the rest of her. There's a tangy undertone. It's good. She tastes so good. I feel as though I could cum just from this. My mouth finds her clit again, and I moan with her.

I curl my fingers gently. She slips a delicate hand into my hair and pulls me closer as her hips buck towards my mouth. She moans louder, her diamond necklace glimmering with every deep breath. My hand moves faster, encouraged by the hot sounds coming out of her. The gasps and whimpers from her mouth. The wet sounds of my fingers working inside her.

"Oh, just like that," she breathes. "Don't stop."

Not that she has to tell me. I keep the pace of my hand but suck harder on her clit, and she throws her head back, curls flying in every direction. I pinch and squeeze her supple breast with my other hand.

"Fuck, Myra. Oh--" Her legs tremble on either side of me. The hand in my hair pulls me in, and I swirl my tongue around her wetness, drinking up every drop of her release. She quivers around my fingers, squeezing and growing even tighter.

Her moans eventually turn into soft pants. I pull back and look up at her, licking my lips.

She smiles through her orgasmic daze. "Wow, you're good."

I crawl up her body and she pulls me in for a long kiss before letting me settle on my back. Her body curls into mine, her head resting in the crook between my shoulder and breast. She yawns, and it's only then that I realize I'm tired too. Who knew earth-shattering orgasms after a dry spell could take so much out of you?

Before sleep completely overtakes me, I think of something.

"Would you want to do this again sometime?" I ask.

Gracie smiles and snuggles into me. "Of course."

12