Finishing School Ch. 09

Story Info
Mara goes swimming with her new friends.
1.4k words
4.15
9.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers

As soon as I closed the door to my room, everything started back in full force. I gasped, and surged towards the bed. I tried to climb onto it, but my legs gave out and I sunk to the floor, half leaning against the bedframe for support. I was still aroused from earlier, and within seconds, I experienced my second orgasm of the day. All movement stopped abruptly and I squirmed, almost wishing it had continued.

I had a few hours before dinner, and I didn't want to waste it. It was time to start looking in earnest for a way to get out of here. I had tried the inappropriate behavior with Dr. Handell, and it had backfired, so it was time to up my game. My next attempt was usually to get caught in a compromising situation with a teacher, but I didn't think that would work in this place. I had always been expelled immediately after the second one, so I didn't really have another tactic to try. It would have to be something really bad, and nothing sexual, since they didn't seem to mind that too much. Maybe I could break a window, or start a fire if I got desperate enough. Though my parents would probably send me to Antarctica if I did anything so drastic as a fire.

I was still thinking about ways to get expelled, when there was a knock on my door.

Before I could say anything, or even get up off the floor, it opened.

It was Natali, "Hey Mara, the girls and I are going swimming while the weather is so nice, want to come?"

She was wearing a bright red, string bikini.

"Um, sure I guess." It was a better option than sitting in my room moping, maybe I could get some info from them about other students who had gotten kicked out. "I don't have a swimsuit though."

She laughed, "Of course you do silly, they make sure we have everything we need in our wardrobe, you just have to know where to look."

She walked into my closet and grabbed a small remote control from a mount in the wall. I hadn't noticed it before, and with a push of a button, drawers started sliding out of what I had thought was just blank walls. She pushed a few more buttons and all of the drawers except for one slid closed again.

"Here we are, do you prefer a one piece or a two? Of course, you can always go without like Viktoria, but only since you are fully covered. If you don't have a band, you get in trouble for running around topless outside of... Well, never mind, you won't have to worry about that for a while."

I was curious about what she had been saying about being topless, but was easily distracted by the black string bikini she held up, "I'm not wearing that."

A laugh, "It's just one of many options, I'm sure we'll find something you like."

I started rummaging through the drawer and pulled out a tankini top and a pair of shorts that would at least cover all of my ass. Then I gave Natali a pointed look.

"Don't worry about me sunshine, I don't mind. You'll have to get used to changing in front of others anyway, we all share a locker room."

I grimaced, "That doesn't mean I have to start now."

She laughed again, turning around, "There, that's the best you're going to get."

I sighed and quickly got changed, she must have been peeking, because as soon as I was dressed, she grabbed my hand and started pulling me behind her. I stumbled, trying to keep up with her quick pace.

After a series of turns, we arrived at a set of fancy glass doors leading outside. Natali opened one, and then towed me out after her. By the time I realized where she was headed, it was too late, and with a shout she jumped into the pool, still holding my hand. I shrieked as I was pulled in after her. I came up spluttering and noticed the rest of the group swimming our way.

"Are you all right Mara?" Hanna asked.

I nodded, "I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting to get wet so fast."

Viktoria smirked and said, "That was nothing wait until you figure out what you're partial to."

Jo giggled at that, and I got the feeling that there was something going on that I didn't understand yet. I was about to ask what she had meant when Natali spoke again, "Sorry to surprise you, I was just too excited to have a new friend, and I wanted to start having fun right away!" With that she swam over to Jo and dunked her under the water.

Jo came up laughing, and I splashed water at Natali, who returned fire. Viktoria got caught in the crossfire and joined in on the splashing, Hanna moved over to where I was standing, stunned to see such a normal scene in such a weird place.

"If this surprises you, just wait until the next sleepover night, we take turns hosting, and as long as nothing gets out of hand, it's usually pretty fun."

I wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that they had "sleepovers" I had never been allowed as kid, and none of my supposed "friends" had ever wanted to just mess around and have fun. It was always about beauty and fashion. Even with Chari, we always did what she wanted, and it usually got us into a lot of trouble. If I wasn't so worried about trying to get kicked out, I might actually enjoy my time here.

I shook my head, as if to clear it and turned to Hanna, "I have kind of a weird question for you."

"Okay, go ahead."

"I heard a rumor about the girl that got expelled, and I wanted to know what she did to deserve it."

Hanna laughed, "Where did you hear that, no one has ever been kicked out Miss Fleurina's, and I doubt anyone ever will."

"No one, not even if they started a fire or something?" It slipped out before I could stop it.

She looked at me seriously, "There's a reason it's won the title of Best Finishing School for Young Women, for over 50 years straight. Every girl who comes here, leaves a proper lady, ready to take her place in the world."

Part of me leaped for joy at her words, I had to remind myself that getting kicked out was best for everyone.

I opened my mouth to ask another question, but my belt started vibrating, I panicked for a minute, thinking it was another "scheduled orgasm" but everyone had stopped playing.

Natali splashed over to us, "Time for dinner!"

We all got out and Hanna showed me where to get a soft robe and then we all walked to the Cafeteria together. Dinner was lasagna with Garlic bread and green beans as the side, and a delicious Mocha Chocolate lava cake for dessert. After we finished eating, everyone went back to their own rooms. I took a fast shower and then put on some silky pajamas and settled on my bed to read.

I was just getting to a good part of my book when there was a gentle stirring in my vagina. I groaned, rolling onto my back. There was gentle pressure on my clit, but it was growing more intense, then it was gentle again, before stopping entirely. After a few seconds it started again, and kept repeating like that, then the vibrations started getting more intense in time with the pressure on my clit. It was so slow and even though it felt really good, it wasn't enough to get me off. I squirmed, trying to do something, but nothing changed.

After what felt like an eternity, it started to speed up, barely pausing for a fraction of a second before growing so intense I gasped each time. My toes curled and I arched my back as lightning shot up and down my spine and I orgasmed.

I lay panting for a moment, and then there was that tiny prick under my breast again, and I was falling into darkness.

Sunday Night

The second Mara's bed stopped moving, her devices were removed for a thorough cleaning. While the nanotechnology inside them did self-disinfect, it was important to make sure that nothing had been missed, and while it was being cleaned, the data could be collected from the sensors.

Along with the Headmaster, Dr. Thornton and Dr. Handell were the only ones present that night.

The Headmaster spoke, "She's is moving along far more rapidly than we predicted. I want you both to keep a close eye on her."

The men both nodded, and they all watched as Mara was cleaned up and her chastity devices put back on.

VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers