All Comments on 'Finn BBC Cuck Pt. 02'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Super hot!!!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 1 month ago

Great story!! I loved that Ekon made Sini take his cock by impaling herself. It was a sure sign of Domination and submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ekon needs to fuck her bareback with Jari watching. Ekon needs to breed Sani.

Misterpink1966Misterpink1966about 1 month ago

Was waiting for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When she asked if he thought she was a slut he should have said “ I hope you are”. I love him putting her in her place from the start. He knows she’ll never be able to go back to what she was, she’ll be black owned in less than a month. He needs to have her husband watch so he can see with his own eyes what she is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

My wife was 50 when she met her black lover at work. I agreed they should meet and she brought him to our house. She is now addicted to his 9 inch cock and they fuck for hours in our bedroom as I sit downstairs and listen to him pounding her and giving her multiple orgasms. Our marriage has never been stronger although I am still waiting to watch them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES