All Comments on 'Finn Ch. 09: Break'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UrSquireGUrSquireGover 6 years ago
I screwed up!

I accidentally clicked #1

No Finn Story is #1. They are all #5!

Can someone help me change my score?

Literotica will not let me do that!

g of Ms Smyth Fan Club

EmirusEmirusover 6 years ago
Interesting format

I’ve been reading stories on here for several years but never felt inclined to make a comment before. I like the format of fairly short chapters posted within a few days of each other rather than weeks or months apart. With an interesting storyline, as in this case, it keeps the interest going. I only came across Finn#8 so went back to the first chapter to read them in chronological order. It is an interesting story and lends itself to several more chapters so I hope you’ll continue in the same vein. I like the way you have portrayed her as controlling but compassionate. One mistress that I got to know very well said to me when we were chatting after the session “you can’t imagine the feeling that you get when you tell a sub to do something and no matter how humiliating or degrading they do it immediately without question.” Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is my favorite part

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Wait...

Schlaaaaack

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope she never uses the cattle prod, if it's a real one, and not one of those bdsm sex toy ones, even if he wants it. Sometimes the dom has to say no! I'm loving this series. I love the care she takes while inflicting his torment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh wow! It's fascinating for intro of logan, complete throwing Morgaine into a spin.

What another great chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES