All Comments on 'Fiona's Gangbang Fundraiser'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my earlier girlfriend's sorority initiation involved the pledges to be in a circle, facing inward with their bare asses outward, each with a number on her ass. Guys came up behind them and got to do a few strokes into each pussy (no anal), then moved around to put some strokes in the next one. A dollar a stroke, which went to the sorority's building fund, not to the girls. About 12 girls, about 30 guys. The numbers were for voting for tightest pussy, cutest ass, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun story. Well written descriptive without becoming crass. Tantric sex sounds interesting. I’ll have to check it out.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 4 years ago
Sweet

This is one of the sweetest gangbang stories I've ever read. Good going.

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsover 5 years ago
Silly but ultimately hot

In agreement with the other commentor that the buildup to the gangbang felt like I was reading a parody. Fiona is understandably reserved about this business venture, which, in real life, I'm not sure would be legal. But mention money and charity and her inhibitions drop like wet panties. I was smiling big before page 3.

But as usual, there is a genuine sense of realness in your characters that other stories lack. Not to mention the sex was incredibly hot and descriptive, even if the scene was a bit short. Good stuff. I'm enjoying your archive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When is the next class?

Fun story. Can I sign up?

bacchus420bacchus420almost 7 years ago
One of the best on Literotica

I have been a member of this site since I was 18. At 32, this is by far a top 10 best story I have read on here. The build up was great and the description of Fiona's awakening actually had me feeling it. I look forward to reading more from this author and hope there are more chapters to this adventure.

jdj324jdj324over 7 years ago
Great story

You did a wonderful job on this and would love to see more adventurers of Fiona and Catherine

whatishisfacewhatishisfaceover 8 years ago
5*

Great. Actually I wanted to give the story 4* first, because Fiona is so damn naive and Catherine feels like a pimp.

Stranger: "Miss, wouldn't you go with me to the restrooms so I can fuck the shit out of you?"

Fiona: "What?! No way!"

Stranger: "It's for the charity."

Fiona: "Ok."

But it was so hot then. And the idea is quite original and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need a "like" button

I agree, this story is worthy of more chapters. I'm just too lazy to type on my awkward reading device. I've enjoyed everything I've read from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story. It is worthy of additional chapters.

Great story. Worthy of additional chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...