All Comments on 'Fiona's Gangbang Fundraiser'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story. It is worthy of additional chapters.

Great story. Worthy of additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need a "like" button

I agree, this story is worthy of more chapters. I'm just too lazy to type on my awkward reading device. I've enjoyed everything I've read from this author.

whatishisfacewhatishisfaceabout 8 years ago
5*

Great. Actually I wanted to give the story 4* first, because Fiona is so damn naive and Catherine feels like a pimp.

Stranger: "Miss, wouldn't you go with me to the restrooms so I can fuck the shit out of you?"

Fiona: "What?! No way!"

Stranger: "It's for the charity."

Fiona: "Ok."

But it was so hot then. And the idea is quite original and sexy.

jdj324jdj324over 7 years ago
Great story

You did a wonderful job on this and would love to see more adventurers of Fiona and Catherine

bacchus420bacchus420almost 7 years ago
One of the best on Literotica

I have been a member of this site since I was 18. At 32, this is by far a top 10 best story I have read on here. The build up was great and the description of Fiona's awakening actually had me feeling it. I look forward to reading more from this author and hope there are more chapters to this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When is the next class?

Fun story. Can I sign up?

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsover 5 years ago
Silly but ultimately hot

In agreement with the other commentor that the buildup to the gangbang felt like I was reading a parody. Fiona is understandably reserved about this business venture, which, in real life, I'm not sure would be legal. But mention money and charity and her inhibitions drop like wet panties. I was smiling big before page 3.

But as usual, there is a genuine sense of realness in your characters that other stories lack. Not to mention the sex was incredibly hot and descriptive, even if the scene was a bit short. Good stuff. I'm enjoying your archive.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 4 years ago
Sweet

This is one of the sweetest gangbang stories I've ever read. Good going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun story. Well written descriptive without becoming crass. Tantric sex sounds interesting. I’ll have to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my earlier girlfriend's sorority initiation involved the pledges to be in a circle, facing inward with their bare asses outward, each with a number on her ass. Guys came up behind them and got to do a few strokes into each pussy (no anal), then moved around to put some strokes in the next one. A dollar a stroke, which went to the sorority's building fund, not to the girls. About 12 girls, about 30 guys. The numbers were for voting for tightest pussy, cutest ass, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22242 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...