All Comments on 'Fiona's Legacy Ch. 01'

by OnlyInMyMind

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No surprise the British Empire is no more. Apparently all the good men in their gene pool died in wars and left nothing but betas and cucks behind.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Why is that in romance? I dont get how a detailed description of how his dad fucked his mother and the girlfriend of his best friend is romantic. If I were their son I would be weirded out, completly. Probably told them to stop talking and get to the point. That more of a erotic coupling story.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

I get that it furthers the story conveniently, but I have a hard time believing any set of parents would convey the story of the lead-up to their son's conception as a blow-by-blow erotic story, even considering Sarah's strange outburst about "cheapening" the story somehow by not being as detailed. Within that context, it's also unclear what the story of Mel and Phil has to do with this, other than letting the son know that his dad apparently is a real stud and his birth mother -- who he'll now never meet -- was pretty much a master manipulator.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindover 1 year agoAuthor

Thorlol. You are probably right. Which category to select is a judgement call and I can understand you querying my choice. That said, this is part of a longer story arc and I suppose I was thinking of the whole narrative rather than this section. I'm going to use being a novice contributor as my excuse and, if I can change the category easily, I may well move it as you suggest.

jlk925jlk925over 1 year ago

I thought it was very realistic, even though with Sarah pushing Robbie away so he had a chance to father a family elsewhere seemed to be somewhat unrealistic. So very glad Vanessa came into the picture because that really makes it believable. A huge amount of caring and kindness in this story amongst and between the characters, which I enjoyed. A top read for me, so thank you!

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

For someone who's able to tell a story, and use proper grammar, along with good sentence structure and spelling- why the HECK would you put this into a setting of 2 parents explaining to their son just how he came into being? Not even remotely possible to believe that this could really have happened. Forget that last comment- 'jlk' and this writer never had kids or nephews or nieces. At least none that were able to live without constant therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of a ruse, and for what purpose? The asshole was fucking around on his wife, with a woman who was so shallow and soulless that she was willing to kill her child so she could continue to pursue her own selfish life. They had to buy his child from her, which she could have just as easily given up for adoption. But no, she rented her womb out, a form of prostitution, and we are all supposed to think what a wonderful amazing woman she was . . . , because she was gorgeous and could fuck well? And given the fuck by fuck detail to their son, for what purpose? A ridiculous story crafted to honor or glorify an arrogant self-absorbed cunt, and a dumb shit who fucked around on his wife rather than seek the divorce she wanted and he deserved. And everyone was Oh So Self Sacrificing, especially Fiona. So, what was her take from the transaction? Sounds like she should have used the money for driving lessons. Thanks for the effort.

pugetmanpugetmanover 1 year ago

Will there be more of this story?

I’m very curious where this might go as it seems fairly complete unless some new twist is added.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Wow, I want to see more of the story. Why he felt the need to share such sexual details with his kid is a bit suspect. For me think by the time she got back with the bowl of condoms and lubes my bags would have been packed and i would have been long gone or hers would be in the hall waiting for her, nonetheless a fascinating story well put together. I do hope you share more.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Well this clearly deviates from the usual. Sarah could have just been honest, and sought a surrogate. Nonetheless it’s a good concept.

matuateneiramatuateneira12 months ago

Most enjoyable, and to me easily credible. Who really knows what options couples consider when the wife is unable to become pregnant. Couples fall in love, get married, then decide to have a family. When they find that they are unable to have children together naturally, then their whole world comes crashing down. Artificial insemination, and adoption are great solutions for some couples, but in reality they are not easy to bring about. The solution in this story seems very credible. and people do make very creative decisions, when they seem to have run out of easy options. A great story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Very interesting! Too bad you didn't post a second part.

5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with several others that this is a really fucked up story. Big Robbie is some kind of sub, obviously. Too fucking weird. And Sarah insisting on all the sex detail in front of her "son"? Too fucking weird. And what a manipulator Fiona was. Geez. You don't just spring that sex swap on your partner unless you enjoy the manipulation. You talk with him about it ahead of time, if you have any real morals. Then, she just blithely goes for abortion like it's no big deal, again showing you who she is and what she's like. And for her to be to be actively described as doing all this out of love by Sarah, shows again how fucked up Sarah is. This poor kid, who ostensibly (in the story) had been raised pretty normally up to this point. Jesus fucking H Christ, author. What in the fucking hell were you thinking? If you believe you portrayed Fiona as loving, you don't know what you're doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyInMyMind@OnlyInMyMind
Although I'm retired with a little time to spend writing for fun, I still have a busy life. A few readers have commented that some of my stories stop too abruptly. I'm genuinely sorry if that spoils your enjoyment, but I just don't always have the time to explore all the mot...