Fiona's Revenge: Preparation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Bill shot his load deep into Meg's pussy; they then both rolled to one side, to avoid smothering Fiona under their mature, sweating flesh.

Bill was the first to speak, as they all collectively caught their breaths.

"What an exhausting way to start the day."

"Bah... maybe for you, Bill. If you are done, make breakfast for the three of us... Fi and I have a little something we have to do."

Bill raised one eyebrow quizzically... as far as he could tell, this exercise had taken as much out of Meg, as anyone.

"Okay, Meg; is scrambled eggs and toast good enough for everyone?"

Both Fiona and Meg nodded. So, Bill threw on some old jeans and a sweatshirt, and padded down to Meg's old-fashioned, but serviceable, kitchen to make breakfast.

"Fi, Bill is right. Finishing that last time took a lot out of me; but, I could see on your face that you are ready for more... tell me how?"

"It is all imagination... you and Bill are rooted for the most part (I know Bill and his porn addiction) in sex, as a thing between people you care a lot about. I can masturbate with no porn, no partner--just to fantasies in my head."

"Fi.. This is something... I know. I know of other people, but it is not how I work." mused Meg.

"Fi... this is hard for me. I love you in a way I have not loved other women. I form close attachments with men--my husband was my best lover. He gave himself entirely to me; every moment he was with me, was what you might call foreplay. So when we made love, I was already hungry for him. I will not speak of the others, some were not so good. Bill is the best since my husband; we are not together all day, like my husband and I were, but he is a deeply caring person. I knew from the first time he spoke of you, the depth of his feelings for you--I think now, I can almost match those feelings in him."

"So Fi, we may never be lovers like you need. You get me ready, but I need Bill to complete me... I know that is terribly old-fashioned, but that is what it is."

"I love you, too, Meg--maybe more than I love Bill. I know you two are my path to a new life; from now on, I have to call the shots in my life. But I need you and Bill with me. Are you okay with that?"

"Oh yes, Fi. It is time. You are strong, very strong; and you taking charge of your path is the final test. Let's go have breakfast with Bill. He, I know, will do whatever is necessary for you."

(Continued by Fiona's Revenge; The New Life)

12