Fire and the Redhead Pt. 03

Story Info
It is true what they say about Redheads.
11.4k words
4.66
2.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

Continuing my story loosely based around events of the early 1970's.

Please feel free to comment. Comments are much appreciated.

I woke early the next morning, last night's events coming to mind and putting a smile on my face. Turning over I saw that Davey was already up, the bunk empty.

"Morning mate." Davey was making coffee. "Want one?"

"Cheers Davey." Poking my head around the bedroom door, I saw that both the girls were out to it. Aliesha was spooning Cindy with her arm draped over her. The sheet was across their waists and the two of them had contented looks on their faces. I quietly closed the door.

"Not much life there Tim."

"Bit too much wine I think."

We sat out on the deck and watched the sunrise while drinking coffee from mugs. Once again I thought about Cindy and Aliesha's suggestion that they wanted to get with Colin and Jan. Damned if I was going to broach the subject with Davey. If they wanted it, then they could talk to him. It would have sounded a bit weird coming from me anyway.

"If you give me a hand to set up my saw and drag the rest of my tools from the van, we can get started. Hopefully the girls aren't hungover and can help out. When do you want to get around to Howard's yard?"

"Soon as possible. We might have to run a lead from the Gordons' house. Maybe the girls can get a bit of breakfast sorted, don't know about you but I'm a bit hungry. I wouldn't mind taking Cindy with me...I've got no idea how long the boat might take us."

"Yeah no sweat. I've brought plenty of leads, once we get the old framing out you'll be surprised at how quickly we can knock up a new one. Will you be okay on the saw?"

"Yeah...you can yell at me if I stuff up."

"Sure will brother."

I hadn't showered last night after I came back from Mum's 'Sanity bath'. I contemplated it but knowing the girls would want hot water, stood and turned to Davey.

"Last one in's a big girl's blouse." This had always been Cam's challenge to us younger brothers.

Casey had used the expression the other day which is probably why it was in the back of my mind, but I didn't know how Davey might react to it. He was up like a shot and we both jumped from the deck, raced across the lawn abusing and shoving each other. No pushing on the jetty was the rule as we sprinted along it and dived neck and neck into the lake. Davey grinned at me as our heads broke the surface and the look we gave one another was one of mutual understanding. Cam might not be with us, but he always would be.

Aliesha was standing on the deck rubbing sleep from her eyes as we got back to the cottage. She was wearing a twin set of short pyjamas.

"What's all the noise?" She drowsily asked.

Davey, still dripping wet, advanced on her, his arms spread wide. "Davey...No!" But it was too late as he pulled her into a bear hug, she continued to squeal as Davey wouldn't let her go, shaking his head and spraying her with water.

"Now that your awake, how about some breakfast wench? Tim and I are hungry." He swatted her backside.

"You bastard Davey...just you wait. You've got to go to sleep sometime you know." Aliesha's pyjamas were damp especially around her nipples which had reacted to the cold.

Cindy wandered out into the lounge. She was wearing a pair of panties and a T shirt which happened to be one of mine. Glancing at Aliesha then Davey and I, she then pointed a finger at me. "Don't you dare Tim...don't even think about it."

"God you look hot Cindy...not even a kiss?" I shook my hair out spraying water and moved towards her. She backed up laughing.

"Tim...stop." Then her demeanour changed. "What about your back buster...you've got your dressings wet?"

"Time they came off...need changing anyway."

"You just wait...I'm telling Casey...see how smart you are then." I moved towards her again.

"Tim!" she squealed, turned and ran to the bathroom. "Leave me alone I've got to pee." I heard the door lock, and her laughing.

Davey and I cleared his tools from his van which he drove down to the boatshed, then set up his saw and compressor for the new nail gun that he had just brought.

Davey's van was a work in progress. A platform in the back with the mattress on top, storage drawers underneath. A little kitchen unit with sink and gas stove, plus a two-seater sofa in the front. In typical Davey fashion all the woodwork and units were professionally finished. It even had an outside shower unit he could set up and a portable toilet.

The girls called out that breakfast was ready, and we sat on the deck to a feed of bacon and eggs. Aliesha's part time job was working in a café as a cook, and she beamed at our compliments. Cindy ripped off my old dressings impersonating Casey as she did so, she even had Casey's voice off pat as she accused me of being a 'Big Sissy' when I winced. Davey and Aliesha checked out my burns a bit surprised at the extent of them.

"I think they're carpet burns, what did you do to my brother Cindy?" Aliesha laughed but it took Cindy a few moments to click on to what Davey was implying.

"Yeah...and you're just jealous."

We decided to leave the dressing off for the day, a bit of air and sun might do my back good.

When Cindy and I arrived at Howard's yard we were in for a bit of a surprise. Howard was working on 'Audacious' and had the varnish stripped off the hull and fore deck. He was hand sanding the Mahogany planking.

"Thought that was our job mate." I smiled at Howard.

"That's Okay. I was waiting for a boat to arrive, but they told me it would be a few days more before they can get it over to me. Then I saw building supplies go by on a truck and figured it was for the boat shed. When I saw Davey in a van drive by a couple of times I figured he had come down to help so you've probably got your hands full. Happy to help out."

"Oh thank you Howard." Cindy gave him a hug. In typical Howard fashion he acted a bit awkward. "So did you do all this last night?"

"Umm...yeah and this morning."

"Well you're not working tonight. You're coming to the cottage for dinner. No arguments."

"Ah...Okay that would be great."

"Can't we do anything to help Howard?"

"Umm. Well you could clean up this mess if you wanted and maybe vacuum off the hull. I'll spray soon, after the dust settles."

It took us just half an hour to clean up to Howard's satisfaction.

"Seven tonight Howard, don't bother getting flashed up, we won't be." Cindy's parting words as we headed off.

"Was that alright, inviting him to dinner?" We were driving back.

"Bloody good idea Cindy. He'll appreciate that."

At the boatshed Davey was surprised to see me back so soon. We braced up the roof with a temporary stud and soon had the old frame work and weatherboards smashed out. Cindy turned up to help, but Davey wouldn't let her work around the demolition timber without safety boots. She disappeared and came back grinning at us wearing my spare pair of work boots. They seemed to flop around on her feet a bit, but she poked her tongue out before either of us could comment.

"Okay Cindy...good job...what's Ali up to?" Davey had relented.

"Housework, washing if you've got any...I've sorted out Tim's...then she's going to go up and clean the bath."

Davey sorted out work for Cindy, clearing out the rest of the timber and debris from inside the shed. Davey with my help, used a chalk line to draw out and measure up the new frame in two pieces on the concrete floor of the shed, then measured up again before giving me a cutting list of lengths and angles. As soon as I had the first few lengths cut, he started nailing the frames up. Cindy carried the lengths from the saw to Davey in the shed, her boots flopping along on the floor until Davey relented again and allowed her to change back into sneakers now the hazard of the debris had gone.

Davey was right, I was surprised at how quickly the frames went together although I wasn't really watching, just concentrating on my own job. I soon had my cutting list finished and Davey's nail gun fell silent.

"Smoko!" Davey yelled out. "Let's have it on the jetty Cindy, could you jack that up?" Cindy headed to the cottage. I checked out the completed frames before the two of us wandered out onto the jetty, sat and dangled our feet over the edge.

"Need to talk to you Tim. What do you make of Ali?"

"She's awesome mate, what do you mean?"

"I'm picking they weren't playing tiddly winks last night. Tell you the truth, she's got me a bit fucked. I thought I had girls pretty much sussed till I met her. She isn't shy in telling me what she's got up to in the past...I reckon she might have had more cocks than I've had pussy, it's almost as though she's challenging me, but I haven't been interested in anyone else since I met her and it's not just because of the sex. I've got to admit though brother...the thought of her and Cindy getting it on gives me a woody."

I thought for a while before answering. "I think you've met your soul mate Davey." I grinned at him. "Not so much in maybe how you think, but it sounds like you're a match made in heaven when it comes to screwing. You're both so alike that it's not funny. Cam used to tell me that I fell for every girl I met, which was true to a point, but I normally got over it and moved on...except maybe with Gwyneth. You know when you think about it, there are millions of chicks out there and we are a bit naive to fall for the tiny percentage we might have met. I don't know where I'm going with Cindy, stuffed if I do. She's so different in the same way Aliesha is. She gets off on these fantasies and role playing which I had trouble getting my head around...a bit of your dope helped, but once I decided I'd play along, it was good...in fact it was hot as hell. I'm just going to go with whatever. Cindy doesn't judge me, and I've decided not to judge her though it's not easy. Fuck it Davey...we only live once. We've got a couple of uninhibited hot as hell chicks, so let's make the most of it. Doesn't happen every day."

"I guess you're right. It's funny eh mate. Here I am having a morality check...your brother who's always tried to fuck anything that's got a pussy and pair of tits since the day I realised what my cock was for. Here come the girls."

Not mentioning to Davey what the girls were proposing last night, made me feel a bit guilty, although I'd already made my mind up that it was their job to put it to Davey not mine, and besides, it might have been just a passing remark after the girls had had a bit too much wine. One thing though, what we had just talked about had probably primed Davey up to go along with it, and I'd be a hypocrite now if I said no.

Aliesha and Cindy were all smiles carrying a tray of mugs and a plate with a tea towel covering it.

"Ali made scones and she makes the best scones ever; you guys are in for a treat." Cindy beamed at us.

I've got to admit they were bloody nice, probably the best I'd ever tasted but I'd never tell my mother that. We sat on the edge of the jetty enjoying the sun and food.

"Umm...Ali and I were wondering if it would be alright if we all got together with Colin and Jan."

"Who are Colin and Jan Cindy?"

Even though I'd already mentioned them to Davey, he wasn't letting on.

Cindy looked at Ali. "Umm...they are a couple that Tim and I met, the insurance man, and they invited us to join them...and maybe some of their friends."

"What for Cindy...a poker night or something?" Davey knew what Cindy was proposing but he was acting ignorant. He wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily.

"A poker night!...you could say that. No it's for something a bit more intimate than that. Jan's really hot."

"Oh for Christ's sake Cinders...they're swingers Davey. They want us to fuck them, and they want to fuck us." I tried to keep serious but had to grin at Aliesha's outburst.

Davey put on a shocked look. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Because it might be fun...and we've decided we want to see what it's like to have it off with more than one guy at a time...Ali's keen so it's up to you guys."

Davey looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Look I don't even know these people and neither does Ali. I guess it would be okay to meet them and see where it goes, and if we don't like it we can just piss off."

"Oh you'll like them alright...they're cool."

Davey thought for a while. "Just them though girls. I'm not keen on a whole bunch of strangers."

"Thanks Davey...you won't regret it." The girls were grinning at one another.

"Right then, let's get this show back on the road. Can you girls give us a hand to lift the frames?"

We lifted the frames and they fitted perfectly. Davey nailed them into place, and we stapled up building paper before Davey put me back on the saw cutting weatherboards while Cindy helped him lift them into place.

"Best apprentice I've ever had." Davey wasn't referring to me but Cindy.

"You better believe it, best tits on an apprentice anyway." Cindy poked her chest out and grinned at us.

Dad had an old leather builder's apron which Cindy was wearing handing Davey nails. She looked cute with just shorts and a halter top.

"You suit a bit of leather Cindy...not on your wish list is it?"

"Wouldn't you like to know...hot is it?...careful you don't get randy...bit dangerous around the saw." Cindy turned around, glanced to make sure Davey who was laughing wasn't looking and lifted her top flashing her tits at me.

We had half the weatherboards on before Davey called a stop. It was turning into one of the hottest days of spring, which was about to turn into summer. It hadn't rained for a couple of weeks and the sweat was starting to build. Aliesha brought sandwiches down to the jetty then went back for cold drinks.

"Thanks Ali...us workers need looking after."

"Us workers! Thanks Cinders. What am I... the house bitch? Washing, cooking, cleaning. Could you clean the bath Ali, some guy's coming to dinner could you cook a nice dinner Ali? Yeah no problem, you guys just play around with your toys never mind me...might as well be married."

We all cracked up laughing before Aliesha eventually giggled.

"I'm sorry Ali, nice sandwiches".

Aliesha screwed up her face. "Just as well...otherwise you're getting arsenic sandwiches next time."

We finished our sandwiches. The water looked inviting. "I'm going for a swim." I announced.

Cindy's eyes lit up. "Goody!...how about we skinny dip?" She jumped up and pulled her top off.

"Hold on Cindy." I looked up and down the arm of the lake. No boats and as long as Ben wasn't watching us from across the other side of the bay with a pair of binoculars, it was all clear, unless someone decided to visit. Davey was checking out Cindy's tits. "Okay, last one in's a big girl's blouse."

There was a mad scramble as clothes flew everywhere. We were all stopped in our tracks as Cindy suddenly called out. "Ali! You've shaved your pussy."

"I know and it feels so nice, can't wait till I feel the water on it." She was grinning at us as she looked down at her handiwork then cupped her vulva with a hand. I had enough of a glance to determine it was one of the nicest pussies I had seen. For some reason, although it was totally different from Cindy's pale skin pussy, Aliesha's natural darker complexion combined with her surprisingly small pussy lips looked sexy as hell.

"Big girl's blouses." Cindy called out and ran and dived off the end of the jetty followed by the three of us. The inevitable play fight ensued with, ducking's, and tit and cock grabbing.

There was a raft in the bay that Dad had made years ago for us boys. Davey and I ended up sitting on the edge of it and watched the girls antics. The girls noticed us sitting there and were soon treading water whispering to each other with occasional glances in our direction.

"What are those two up to?" I felt a bit awkward and exposed sitting on the edge of a raft naked with my brother.

"Whatever it is you can bet your boots it's something kinky, I've seen that mischief look on Ali's face before."

The girls nodded to each other before grinning and swam over to us. Cindy put her hands on my knees and Ali had hers on Davey's thighs.

"Cindy and I want to have a race."

"What sort of race?" Cindy had already established that she could out swim Ali and possibly give Davey and I a run for our money.

"Umm...it's a cock sucking race. Cindy reckons she's a better cock sucker than me. We want to see who can make you guys cum first. Is that okay?"

Davey looked at me as I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. The prospect of a blowjob was the last thing on my mind today, but my cock twitched at the thought.

"Okay...but no mucking around...we're on a roll with the shed and I want to get back to it."

"You guys make the rules then. Tim how about you do it?"

I had to think about it. Having never cum in Cindy's mouth, I figured it might make her hesitant if I included that. "Right...mouth and one hand only, no tit rubbing allowed (I knew Aliesha might have had an advantage there), not allowed to cum in the mouth or else we might miss out on seeing who wins if it's close. And Davey and I aren't allowed to push back. Davey can say go."

"Are you guys going to cum on our faces then. Oh well...at least we can see who makes the most cum shots?"

"Ali if you talk like that it won't be a race, it will be over before Davey says go. No more talking." If the cold water had an effect on our cocks before, that was not the case now and I was starting to harden up. But Davey was beating me in that department.

Cindy pointed and waggled her finger at my cock. "Righto cock...get your act together...no pissing around...stand up and show me your stuff."

Davey and I fell against one another laughing and it took a few moments before the giggling girls regained their composure.

"Ready...No Cindy, get your hand off it till I say go. Ready...one, two, three...GO!.

Both girls dived onto our cocks. Cindy went deep onto mine and sucked hard on the upstroke. By the time she repeated it I was rock hard. Ali meantime with a completely different action was bobbing her head rapidly onto Davey's, her hand working in sync with her mouth.

Cindy gently cupped my balls, ran her lips up and down the side of cock then slid them back down my length. Normally I would be concentrating on trying not to cum, but I wanted to win for Cindy's sake as much as she did. Closing my eyes and leaning back on my hands I tried thinking about the hottest moments I'd experienced with Cindy. Cindy with her long legs spread wide open, her bald pussy and puckered arse just prior to me fucking it came to mind, and I remembered the intensity of that orgasm. Cindy's grip on my balls tightened, she pulled off, took a breath, pushed down, swallowed and took all my cock down into her throat. Where in the past she had managed this for just a second or two, this time she just kept bobbing her head for what seemed like ages.

I looked across at Davey who had his eyes closed and mouth open while Aliesha continued to rapidly wank and suck him. His leg started to twitch, and I knew he must be almost as close as I was as my cum was starting to churn. Cindy slowly sliding back up my cock sucking like a vacuum cleaner put me to the point of no return and I called out "Now Cindy!" Unfortunately for her, she gasped for breath as she pulled off and grabbed my cock. My first shot hit her forehead the second went into her open mouth with me grunting and her squealing in conjunction with each other, before I fired two more shots onto her neck. Almost simultaneously Davey let out an almighty 'Aargh' as Aliesha wanked him onto her screwed-up face, his cum splashing against her closed eyes and her nose.

Cindy coughed then slipped down to take a couple of mouthfuls of lake water before she fully ducked her head under the water finally emerging still gasping for breath. Aliesha was laughing as she wiped a bit of cum from her eyes, looked at it before she too ducked under the water and washed her face.

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers