Fire and the Redhead Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Colin's business card, wandered over to the house and dialled his home number. It was Jan who answered. As soon as she spoke I remembered that she was possibly the sexiest woman I had ever met. Even her voice oozed sex.

"Tim. I've been hoping you'd call...hope it's not about business. Colin's not here but can I help you with anything?"

"Hi Jan, Cindy and I are free tomorrow night...we're wondering if that offer is still open."

"Oh yes it certainly is...tomorrow night would be perfect...just perfect."

"Okay...look my brother and his girlfriend are down here too. Okay if they tag along."

"Oh. Umm...Tim do they know are...how do I put this...that Colin and I have an open relationship?"

I laughed. "Look, Aliesha is Cindy's best friend. It was their idea that we should get together with you two. Davey my brother is probably the most randy male in the country...and Aliesha might be the dirtiest girl for that matter, don't worry about either of them. One thing though Jan, only us six, not keen on a whole bunch of strangers."

"Of course...Oh Tim I can't wait...actually I can't wait to fuck you. I've been dreaming about you ever since we met. I can't wait to get your cock inside of me...do you like to fuck hard Tim...I love that. Tim is there anything you would like. I enjoy bringing fantasies to reality. I guess by now you realise I am totally uninhibited. Do you like dirty talk or maybe toys or you have some sort of uniform fetish, I've got a great wardrobe and we've got a big collection of porn movies. I don't mind if you'd like to fuck my arse Tim. I love that feeling."

"Right now Jan my mind boggles, I'm starting to get hard, but no...nothing I can think of at the moment. Cindy's into fantasies big time."

"Cool, what fantasies?"

"A Daddy fetish seem to be the big one."

"Wow...wait till I tell Colin. Tim is that okay with you... if Colin fucked Cindy."

"Yeah. The idea of it wasn't comfortable to begin with but I've got used to it. Cindy has only been with a couple of guys but she's not shy...she seems to have found another side to herself when it comes to sex and she's excited about it."

"Cindy's very beautiful isn't she. I guess she has got you to thank for unlocking her inhibitions. She told me you were a lover. Most of the time I just get fucked silly, and I like that, the more the merrier but every so often I think to myself how much I would enjoy just laying back and having a man make love to me. Maybe just the two of us should get together some time."

"Okay...I'll have a think about that one. Anyway what time would suit Jan. Do we need to bring anything?"

"Right now would suit if I had my way, but 7pm would be great. Just bring what's in your pants please. Tim if you're alone now or even if Cindy's there, maybe you might want to play with yourself while I tell you what I'd like you to do to me. I've had my hand inside my panties ever since I answered the phone and I'm going to make myself cum anyway. I've had my fingers in my pussy Tim, and they are very wet. I bet you'd like to taste them, or maybe you'd like me to taste my own fingers."

"Jan...tempted as I am to flop out my cock and jack one off, we've got guests that I have to get back to. Going to have to give it a miss but thanks for the offer."

"Damn it Tim, can you just give me a minute and keep talking please?"

"Okay." I laughed. "Let me think...The other day when you were sitting on the stairs was pretty hot. When you opened up your legs and I saw you had no panties on, that made my head spin. I would have loved to turn you over, lift up your dress and fuck the hell out of you. You are without a doubt the sexiest woman I have ever met. The way you dress and walk and talk, you should be a movie star. I like your tits too; I've never seen such a nicely rounded pair of tits like yours."

"Oh yes Tim...I'm nearly there...keep going please."

"Colin showed me a photograph and I can't seem to get the image out of my mind."

"Which one Tim...what photo?" Her voice had got quieter and deeper.

"You were straddling a guy with his cock shoved up your pussy and another guy had his cock half way up your arse, but it was the smirk on your face as you looked back at the camera that I remember the most."

There was a moment of silence, then Jan groaned twice before I heard her breathing hard into the phone. Finally she was able to talk again."

"Oh my God...you've just made me cum and now I'm soaking wet. I thought that maybe I could get you to cum over the phone, but you've just done it to me. Oh Tim, I can't wait till we get together that was hot as hell."

I laughed again. "Okay Jan, I've got to get back to our guests, that's after my cock gets back to normality. We'll see you tomorrow then."

"Bye Tim, and thanks for that. Colin's in for it when he gets home. I'm so wet now that he won't have any trouble getting it in. I think I might just hop into the car and fuck him when he pulls up."

I wasn't kidding about my cock needing to get back to normality. Jan had done a number on me, and I had to check the front of my shorts to make sure no tell-tale signs were there. Whenever I got a bit of wood I seemed to always produce a bit of precum.

The girls were cleaning up when I got back, but Cindy hit me up as soon as I walked in, grabbing me by the arm and leading me onto the deck.

"You took your time, how'd it go?

"Yeah, they're good for tomorrow night. The phone sex took time though."

"Phone sex...what do you mean?"

"How about I tell you all about it later."

"Goody. I'm so excited about tomorrow night. By the way Buster, you and I are sleeping in my bed at the Gordon's tonight. I thought we could give Davey and Ali a bit of privacy, and...I'm on top tonight, no love making, I want to give back a bit, going to fuck you silly." Cindy grinned at me and lightly punched my arm.

"Cool...my cock was misbehaving on the phone, probably needs a seeing to."

"Did you see Dana and Howard looking at one another? I think they've got the hots for each other."

"Yep, hard to miss."

Back inside, Ali was making coffees, while Dana and Howard were talking quietly on the sofa.

Ali called out, "Tim would you and Davey sing for us please, Cinders said she nearly had a cry and other things when you played and sang for her."

"Ali...thanks for that."

I looked at Davey. Playing without Cam around had been a bit of a hurdle for me to overcome, and I didn't know how he would feel about it. He just sort of shrugged his shoulders and nodded at the same time.

"I've got your harp in the van, saw it in your bedroom at home and figured you might want it."

"Thanks bro, yeah...was a bit silly of me. Even told myself I wouldn't play again."

Davey brought my harp and neck frame in, plus his guitar. I adjusted up and tested the harp and tuned my guitar.

"Old Man." said Davey.

Davey's voice could be both gravelly and higher pitched. We started into the Neil Young song, and I saw Howard's mouth drop open. Dana had heard the three of us play before, but neither of the girls had heard us play together. There was something, or someone missing, but it still sounded good, and I turned to see Davey smiling at me as he sang and played.

As soon as we finished the first number Cindy excitedly asked, "The one about the dog, will you play that, we can sing too then?"

"King," I said to Davey, who nodded.

Cindy started belting out the chorus when we got to it, which made the others laugh but she encouraged them, and they soon joined in as they got to know the words. Howard's voice was so deep that it was a true bass and sounded great in contrast to the girls.

Cindy once again made us sing it three times through. Then she wanted 'Pretty Woman'.

Davey and I sang it as a duet. My eyes on Cindy and Tim's on Aliesha. it wasn't Cindy but Aliesha who had to look away and I saw her wipe away a tear.

There was silence when we finished but after a few seconds Aliesha looked at Davey and said, "You bastard Davey. I didn't know you could sing like that; all you've ever done is play around with your guitar."

"That makes us even. I didn't know you could cook like that, now I'm going to have to marry you."

"Is that right mister, is that a proposition?"

"Umm...let's think. Davey looked at the ceiling and started counting on his fingers. Looks good, nice personality, great sex, world class cook, probably going to make a bit of money as a vet...but there's something missing...what is it now." He held his chin and clicked his fingers. "That's it...she came last in the swim race." Davey ducked as the cushion flew past his head. Dana and Howard fell against one another laughing.

"Speaking of swimming Dana, where did you learn to swim like that?" Cindy had her hand on her hip. "I'm supposed to be the gun around here."

"I was a collegiate swimmer."

"What the hell is that, sounds like some sort of toothpaste?"

"I swam at college on a scholarship. I was good too, seeded twelfth in the country. Almost made the US team but not quite. That's when I started water-skiing, spent two years as a pro."

"So how did you end up in little old New Zealand." Aliesha put on a southern American accent.

"Chased a guy out here who was on our team at Cypress gardens, that's in Florida for the uninitiated. But that didn't work out. Loved the country, it was so laid back compared to home, so decided to stay."

"And what about you Howard...what's your excuse 'Aqua man' who thrashed Tim and Davey?"

Howard smiled at Cindy. "I swim every day Cindy, except if it's howling and the middle of winter. I started when I was a kid in Singapore and then again when I joined the navy, it was part of our training as a navy diver."

"Bugger that. Summer is okay but not winter. I suppose you're one of those guys who sleeps with his feet out the end of the bed. I went with a guy like that, windows open, feet stuck out the end of the bed and every morning I had to check to see if my tits had frozen off." Aliesha had been steadily knocking off glasses of wine. She was in fine form. Once again Howard and Dana fell together laughing.

"What were you doing in Singapore of all places?"

"Ahh...bit of a long story but as far as I know I was born there. My earliest memories as a kid were when I was in a Japanese internment camp. It appears that some of the Dutch families there found me as a baby and looked after me claiming me as one of their own. I was young and don't remember much, but the Jap guards used to let us kids play in the river. I guess that's where I learnt to swim.

"Oh my God Tim that's terrible. What about your parents?"

"No idea Cindy, we can only assume that they were killed when the Japs invaded. The authorities tried to find out who I was after the war, but no luck."

"So how did you end up in New Zealand?"

"After the war I was in an orphanage for a couple of years. One of the Dutch families wanted to adopt me when they went back to Holland, but the authorities wouldn't let it happen in case my parents were found. The New Zealand government decided it needed to boost its immigration numbers, so I came over here as part of a programme to re-settle displaced war orphans. I ended up in a Catholic run orphanage at Devonport next to the naval base. That's where I became interested in boats and joined the navy as soon as I could at fifteen."

All of us sat in stunned silence trying to digest what Howard had just divulged. Dana turned away and wiped a couple of tears away. Ali coughed and was obviously choked up.

"Umm...is that where you injured your Chest Howard, in the navy?"

"Hey Cindy." I shook my head at her.

"Well...I'm a girl. You know we need to know everything. I'm sorry, I just don't know what to say...it's so sad."

"That's okay...no need to feel sorry for me guys, I'm just grateful I survived. No, I went from the navy into the SAS, that's like your special forces in the states Dana. The injuries were from a rocket grenade that burst in a tree above me."

"Oh...sorry Howard...guess I was a bit out of line. Where did that happen?"

"Sorry Cindy can't tell you that."

"Oh...guess it's time I shut up."

"What Howard is saying Cindy is that he could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you, which is what I might do if you keep asking awkward questions." This was the first time I'd ever got a bit pissed off with Cindy, but I guess she was probably a bit naive as to what the SAS was involved in. I knew a little about them through an army uncle of mine who was involved with their training. Our SAS were regarded as some of the best elite soldiers in the world.

Cindy looked around at us with a silly chastised grin on her face. Then pulled a finger across her closed lips.

"Thank you so very much guys for an awesome evening. I've got to get going. Ali... we open at nine so if you can be at the café at seven thirty please and Cindy...your start time is eight forty-five." Dana poked her tongue out at the two of them before they could. "And Tim and Davey, you can set your instruments up at six thirty tomorrow night and we close at Ten. Seriously though guys, think about it. A bit of live music while I work the arses off your girlfriends would be cool. I can pay you in hamburgers." Dana gave us all a hug followed by the girls giving Howard the same.

"I'll see you tomorrow unless that boat arrives. If you've got a half hour spare you could help me rub down 'Audacious.' First coats on.

"Hey Howard. Can't thank you enough mate." Davey and I shook his hand before he and Dana headed off.

"Oh my God, who could have ever imagined that. The poor man, to go through all that. I can see why he's a bit of a loner." Ali was shaking her head.

"Right you lot...how about an early night, I'm a bit stuffed."

"Come on stud muffin." Cindy started pushing me out the door.

"What did you call me?"

"Stud muffin." She smiled.

Cindy had me flat on my back and was straddling me. She insisted on leaving the lights on which suited me as she looked gorgeous with her pert tit's pushed out as she leaned back with her hands on my thighs. My cock was at full stretch laying between her pussy lips. Cindy was slowly rocking her hips causing her lips to squeeze around my cock.

"Don't move Tim...not an inch or you'll hurt your back. Now...what's phone sex?"

"Jan wanted me to play with my cock while she talked dirty to me."

"Did she? The dirty bitch...and did you?

"No, it was bloody hard not to though. She was telling me about all the different things we can get up to tomorrow night, and how much she wanted to fuck me."

"You're still mine you know. Just because we're going to have a bit of fun doesn't mean that you don't belong to me."

'"Thanks Cindy...makes me sound like a puppy dog. The feelings mutual, I'd hate it if you decided that it's a big old world out there full of cocks, and you and I broke up."

"Oh, so were a couple are we, that's nice to hear. When did this happen?"

"About two seconds before Audrey 'yoo-hooed' when we were in the shower the other day."

Cindy laughed. "You're wrong. It was when I saw your beautiful eyes and buff body after you got out of the shower ten minutes after I met you. That's when I decided you were mine."

"Is that right...you could have told me then."

"I'm not that easy Buster...had to play a tiny bit of 'hard to get.'. It was a whole eighteen hours before you decided you were going to poke me. Anyway what happened on the phone?"

"Jan had her hand in her panties and wouldn't let me go until she came."

"And did she, what did you say to her?"

"That she was probably the sexiest woman I had ever met, how I thought she had great tits and how much the photos Colin showed me turned me on."

"Tim...you didn't...did you?"

"Yeah, I wanted to get back to you as soon as possible, so I told her what she wanted to hear, and she had an orgasm. That Cindy, is phone sex."

"Oh. So anyway...how do you feel about me, if I let Colin and Davey fuck me...which might happen you know?"

"How do you feel about me fucking Aliesha and Jan, which probably will happen?"

"Never thought about it like that...guess that sort of makes us quits then."

"Listen Cindy...this will only be a big deal if either of us makes it one. Your curious and a bit excited. I'm happy to go along with it because you've made your mind up that it's something you want to try and I'd rather you did that while you've got the chance and get it out of your system. The only problem I would have, is if you liked it and wanted to do it again and I didn't. That would jeopardise our relationship."

"That's fair...so you like Jan's tits do you?" She reached forward and grabbed my nipples...hard.

"Ow, Cindy that hurts. Yes they are very nice...Ow...but not as nice as yours."

"Just as well Buster." She released the pressure, leant forward with her hands on my chest and we kissed. "Have I told you today that I quite like you mister? What's even better is that my pussy really seems to like your cock, look they're having a cuddle."

Cindy leaned back again to look at the head of my cock which was poking out the front of her pussy. "He dribbles a lot though." Cindy lifted up, grabbed my cock then cocked up one leg, slid the head down through her lips smearing my precum over her clit then down to her hole. She held it before gently sinking down onto the head, still holding my now raging hard cock. Ever so slowly she raised then lowered herself over my cock head. Her pussy was wet and warm. Finally, as the anticipation was driving me nuts, she lined herself up and sank onto my length. We both groaned together as my cock was slowly enveloped completely by her pussy.

Fucking like this gave me the opportunity to watch Cindy as with eyes closed, the expression of pleasure turned to a smile when my cock was deep inside her. She turned her head and I realized that she was looking at the full-length mirrors on the sliding doors of a double wardrobe. While still looking at the mirror she lifted right up, exposing my cock and held there for a few seconds before sinking down again, moaning as once again I entered her. Then she repeated the process twice, still looking into the mirror and even cocking her leg again to get a better view. It occurred to me that this was why she wanted the lights on, so that she could watch herself fucking me. Cindy had so far in our love making, gone a bit nuts every time I got my cock into her, this was different, so I wasn't surprised when she turned back to look at me and start to increase her pace.

"Oh fuck Tim...this is so hot...I finally get to see your cock going into my pussy."

"Just go-slow Cindy...when you cum it will be so much better if you slowly build up to it." She slowed down.

"Okay I'll try...play with my tits Tim."

I had been reluctant to do so knowing how sensual she was each time I'd played with her tits. Placing my hands over them I tweaked her nipples between fingers and thumbs which hardened up immediately. Cindy arched back pushing her chest out.

"Oh yes Tim...that's nice...I'm going to cum soon, I can't help it...cum with me please...I want to feel your cum squirts inside me."

"Okay Cindy, you let me know when it starts to happen."

Instead of sinking onto, then bouncing on my cock flat out as I was expecting, Cindy continued to lift up exposing my length before taking me in again. She was watching the mirror and I found myself doing the same. When she leant forward again placing her hands onto my chest, the sight of her cute arse undulating over my cock started to caus my balls to churn and I wondered if I might have to blow my load before she did.

"Here it comes Tim...I can't hold back." She moaned at me.

Instantly her action changed, and her arse started to jerk with the rhythm of a hula dancer.