Fire and the Redhead Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We won, we won."

"Bullshit Cinders. Did she beat me Davey?"

"Don't know, had my eyes closed." Davey had a smirk on his face.

"Me too...couldn't tell you either...might have to call it a draw."

"A draw...you useless dicks! We should have had a head judge." Cindy suddenly realised what she'd said and giggled. "A head judge...get it?"

"Bloody hilarious Cindy. Now can we get back to work?"

"I want a re-match...and this time somebody keep their eyes open." Aliesha was quite indignant.

"Speak for yourself, sorry Ali...unless you know where there are a couple of spare dicks, forget it or we will be here all day. Haven't you got work in the kitchen?" Davey reached out and pushed Aliesha's head under the water before jumping up, diving off the raft and swimming for the jetty.

"You're for it Davey," she spluttered out.

"I just got it Ali," he called back.

We had only just dried off and got dressed when I heard a vehicle in the driveway. I thought I knew that sound, and sure enough Howard wandered down the side of the house. His old Ford V8 had a distinctive rumble and I had always admired his truck which in typical Howard fashion he had restored beautifully.

"Hi guys." He glanced at Cindy and Aliesha then smiled. "Didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day so thought you might like a hand."

"Oh thankyou Howard. Howard this is Ali." I saw Cindy gently push Aliesha's hand and she walked up to him, took his and kissed his cheek.

"Cindy told me all about you helping out, thanks Howard."

"Oh...you're welcome...anyway what can I do?" For once Howard didn't seem to blush.

"Would you like to have a crack at fitting the windows Howard, Tim and I can finish the weatherboards we're up past the window cutouts and Cindy can help you with the lifting.

"Yeah, no problem. I'll just bring down my truck and tools."

When Cindy and Aliesha saw Howard's truck they were all over it.

"Oh my God, Howard it's gorgeous, this is the coolest wagon ever. It's a 'Buster and Billie' truck. Aliesha walked all around it then hopped inside.

"What's a 'Buster and Billie' truck?"

"The coolest film ever is 'Buster and Billie.' It stars Jan-Michael Vincent, and he is so hot I'd jump him at the drop of a hat...oh sorry Howard...I mean he's a nice-looking man." Aliesha giggled. "He drives a truck just like this, but not as pretty."

"Ali and I saw the film three times. Howard...would you take us for a drive in it?" Cindy was as enthusiastic as Aliesha.

"Ah...yeah for sure, but how about later...need to help the guys."

"Cool...thankyou Howard."

To finish the weatherboards we worked off ladders and had them nailed in place within an hour. Howard had the windows in and headed back to his workshop to cut scribers and bend up flashings to weather proof the tops and sides. The girls jumped at the chance to go with him, and he promised them a drive out on the main road.

We started cleaning up, before Davey measured up and reframed for the new door which required a bit of work, but Davey checked out Howard's work first. "Couldn't have done better myself. Boatbuilders are the best, they reckon it's the hardest trade to learn of the lot."

"I can't believe we did all this in a day Davey, this is awesome."

"Yeah things will slow down now, we've got to build some corners and fit barge boards. I reckon we will have it all knocked out tomorrow. I was thinking that if we had a bit of a scout around for timber maybe we could build a new work bench and some shelves. One thing though, you need to talk to the insurance about is the roofing iron, or down this end anyway. Might look alright with a lick of paint but the heat would have buggered up the galvanising. It's going to rust for sure."

"Shit never thought about that. Should be alright, they've been good so far. They're happy for you to charge out your time."

"Speaking about the insurance, what is this couple like. How did meeting them come about?"

I ran through the events from when we first met Colin, his proposition, the photos and how we came across the windows and met Jan.

"She's as hot as hell Davey, bloody gorgeous, bit older than us but there's something about her that's hard to describe. I'd dismissed the idea of getting together with them, but her and Cindy seemed to hit it off and Cindy was all for it. Like I said to you before I'm just going with the flow. The thought of someone else fucking Cindy makes me a bit uncomfortable, but I've got to admit Jan would have to be the most fuckable woman I have ever met. Cindy's got these fantasies going on and I've sort of decided the more of them she experiences then the better off we might be in the future, if we decide there is a future for us. I'm keen as hell on her Davey, when I wake up in the morning she's the first thing I think about, she puts a smile on my face and that's a big change from how I was, thinking about Cam all the time."

"Yeah I know how you were feeling. Sometimes I feel guilty because I'm not thinking about Cam all the time. Ali told me about the grieving process, said it was part of her vet training. You go through denial, and I didn't want to believe it happened, then I got fucking angry and had to apologize to my workmates for snapping at them all the time. I even found myself telling God if we could have him back I'd do anything he wanted, and you know how I feel about religion. Next I got so down that my workmates started to worry about me, and I think my crewmates on the yacht didn't want to sail with me. That's when I met Ali and things improved. She knew what I was going through and stuck with me even when I was acting like a prick, and things are a hell of a lot better now. Cam's gone and there is nothing we can do about it; I accept that now."

"Good talk Davey. Thanks mate. I used to think that Cam was the deep one, but after the last couple of days I realise we are all the same. Here come the girls."

The truck rumbled down to the boatshed, the girls grinning like Chesire cats. Howard looked different and I realised that his beard had gone, and his hair looked shorter.

Cindy and Aliesha bounced out of the cab and excitedly ran over to us. "That was so awesome, you should have heard it out on the road. Wow...the sound was amazing." Howard was taking trims and flashings out of his truck bed.

"Howard...what happened?" I stroked my chin, but Howard just smiled.

"We talked him into it. Doesn't he look good? We knew he was handsome underneath all that hair." I had to admit he was a good-looking dude despite needing some sun on his newly exposed skin.

"You two are getting a bit too keen on this shaving business for my liking...hope you're not contemplating Davey's and my pubes."

"Now that you mention it, that's a good idea. Nice smooth cocks and balls on nice smooth pussies."

If Howard heard Aliesha, he wasn't letting on.

"Right you lot, we've had a bloody good day. Everyone's worked hard so let's get stuck in and finish off and tidy up. Then we can relax. Ali do you need a hand with dinner?"

"No...all good Davey...done most of it, just have to mix up your arsenic." She gave Davey her best impression of Cindy's tongue poke, then headed off to the cottage with her hand on her hip and swinging her backside.

Davey helped Howard fit the trims, while Cindy and I loaded the wheelbarrow with the timber offcuts and wheeled them up to Roger's woodpile behind his garage.

"We went into Howards cottage Tim; you want to see it. It's all done out in wood he's even made the doors and bookshelves and furniture. It's amazing, and you'd think that living alone it would be a mess, but it's spotless. I can't figure him out. Out the back he's got all this equipment, you know weights and stuff. I'll tell you what was funny though, when we were in the truck Ali was sitting in the middle, and it's got this long gear stick, so Ali had to sit with a leg either side of it. Every time Howard shifted gears it would hit Ali's legs or her pussy, and she would let out a little squeal. Howard didn't know what to do until the two of us laughed, then he knew she was having him on, and he had a bloody good laugh too. We were wondering if maybe he was gay or something, but I don't think so. He's just really shy around woman."

"Yeah well whatever, but he's still a good guy, so don't scare him off with your leud behaviour Cindy."

Cindy grinned at me, then got serious. "Talking about leud behaviour Buster, Ali and I were wondering if maybe tomorrow night we could meet up with Colin and Jan."

"I've just clicked...why you call me 'Buster' all the time. It's because of that film isn't it?"

She grinned at me. "Yeah...come to bed eyes and a buff body just like Jan Michael Vincent."

"Oh great...so I'm just another of your fantasies...thanks Cindy."

"Yep, but you're the closest I might get to him, so I might keep you around...by the way I've sucked your dick today, but do you realise we haven't even had a kiss." We kissed and I had to stop Cindy's hand from wandering to my cock.

"Why tomorrow night?"

"It's just that Ali's due to have her period in a couple of days and I usually follow her, and besides your Mum and Dad will be down on Saturday and Ali doesn't know when she will be heading back with Davey."

"You two are determined to do this aren't you?"

"Yep, so you better get used to the idea Buster...once I've made up my mind, that's it. Besides which, I want to watch you screwing someone else. I've never watched anyone screwing someone else...I want to see what you're bum action is like. Can't see when you do it to me."

I burst out laughing. "Okay I'll run it past Davey and give them a ring this evening...if he agrees."

Another car pulled into the driveway; it was Dana in her white Honda.

"Hello you two...how are things going?" She opened the back door and pulled out a box.

"We're going good Dana, smashing out the work. What drags you away from yours."

"Your Dad rang me Tim, said he couldn't get an answer when he rang the Gordons' so asked me if I could deliver a message. Apparently an old war buddy of his has died, so him and your Mum won't be down this weekend."

"Aw hell, did he say who?"

"Yeah...his name is Graham Hansen."

I knew of him but had never met him. "Thanks Dana, yeah we can't hear the phone from outside. Come and have a look at what we're doing."

"Okay...I've brought you some left over goodies. Might need to get them into the fridge."

Cindy took the box from Dana and looked inside, her eyes lighting up. "Yum...thanks Dana." Cindy headed off to the cottage and Dana and I headed to the boatshed where she said hello and gave Davey a hug.

Dana did a double take when she saw the clean-shaven Howard unsure initially of who it was but recognising his truck. "Oh Howard...look at you...wow don't you look something else."

"Hello Dana, the girls gave me what they called a makeover...first time I've seen my chin in years...gave me a bit of a fright." Howard laughed. He seemed to have come out of his shell.

"Dana, we've just about finished up for the day. Would you like to stay for a bite to eat, the girls are cooking, or do you have to get back?"

"Umm...that would be nice, perhaps if I can use the phone I can get Janey to close up. The restaurants not open tonight."

"That would be cool. I think we owe you a meal or two."

"I don't think so...what about all the free skiing I get behind your dad's boat?...speaking of which Howard!...I've been meaning to come around and see you. I'm after a boat and need your advice."

"What sort of boat, a ski boat?"

"Yeah. I want a boat that I can ski behind, but also cruise the lake. Something with a bit of grunt."

"What sort of budget Dana?"

"Maybe five or six thousand."

"Look I could build you a nice boat for that if you weren't in a hurry, something like Roger's."

"Really."

"Yeah, I've got a few designs at home if you want to have a look, American stuff like you were probably used too, also Ken Amon's boat is in the yard at the moment. His widow Lorna asked me to tidy it up before it's sold. Nice boat but not as classy as Roger's."

"That would be great thanks Howard, been putting it off too long. Are you staying for dinner?"

"Howard's the reason we're having dinner Dana, we owe him big time." I chipped in.

"Well, could I come around after that, then have a look at the boat and your plans?"

"Umm...yeah of course."

We wandered off to the cottage where Davey stuck his head inside and yelled out to the girls. "Big girl's blouses...who's for a swim and Dana's staying for dinner...no pressure?"

"Hold on then, give us a minute, we need to get changed unless Howard wants an eyeful. Tell Dana I've got a spare bikini if she wants to join us." Cindy yelled back.

"Okay, a swim sounds lovely." Dana headed into the cottage.

"I'll just head home and get changed," said Howard.

"Nah bugger that...I've got spare shorts and a shirt that will fit you Howard."

"Umm...okay."

Davey and I pulled off our boots and socks and Howard slowly followed suit, stripping off his overalls. I had relished not wearing a shirt all day and although my burns itched, I'm sure the sun and fresh air had done them good. Reluctantly Howard pulled off his shirt after Davey. The two of us got quite a shock when we saw Howards physique. He was all muscle and sinew with well-defined abs and powerful arms and chest, exactly the opposite of what I had expected. But what really stood out was a patchwork of scars across his chest and one shoulder. Some of them were deep and like Davey I glanced away as Howard was obviously very conscious of how he looked.

"Raft and back!" I called out and we sprinted across the lawn and down the jetty, Howard was hot on our heels as we dived in and raced out to the raft. Pushing and trying to duck each other as we turned the corner, we suddenly became aware that Howard had cruised around the outside of both of us. I fancied myself as a swimmer having been a regional rep at school and Davey was no slug but neither of us could make any headway on Howard. I heard a hell of a ruckus from the end of the jetty and glancing up saw all three girls in bikinis jumping up and down and yelling for Howard who beat us back by a metre.

"Losers, losers." Cindy and Aliesha were yelling down at us as we gasped for breath.

"Well done Howard." He grinned at me. "Thanks for the encouragement girls... your turn. Around the raft and back."

Knowing that Cindy was a good swimmer, I would have thought that she would clean up after the girls lined up and dived on Davey's 'Go.' The person I hadn't counted on was Dana. Like Howard, Dana sported an athletic body and trim figure. She was wearing one of Cindy's bikinis and made no race of it cleaning up by a good five metres. Her efficient style was that of a professional swimmer, reminding me of my training partner Charlie from high school days. All three of us guys were barracking for Dana.

Payback was sweet, as Davey and I mimicked Cindy and Aliesha's chants of 'Losers...losers."

We reached down to pull the girls from the water, Howard pulling Dana out. There was an awkward moment as each of the girls became aware of Howard's body and then his scar riddled chest.

"You've got some explaining to do Dana...how come you can swim like that?...and you too Howard, you two should have a swim off." Cindy was challenging them.

Dana and Howard looked at one another. "No, I'm all good thanks Cindy. Don't need Dana to show me up." Howard quietly replied, Dana grinned at him.

"Beer time." Davey didn't give Cindy a chance to object.

It was as we were wandering back down the jetty that I saw the two small tattoos on the back of each of Howard's shoulders. A navy anchor with a chain on one and a winged dagger on the other.

The girls headed into the cottage to change while Davey grabbed some shorts and a shirt for Howard.

"Were you S.A.S. Howard?"

He turned and looked me straight in the eyes, then just nodded once. I saw a different side of Howard with that one glance. Gone was the shyness and awkwardness he showed around the girls, replaced by a self-assured man acknowledging that I knew something about him, while letting me know that it wasn't to go further than that.

The girls wouldn't let us into the cottage as they finished preparing our dinner, even pulling the curtains across the doors so that we couldn't see what they were doing as we sat on the deck drinking beers. The sun was starting to set, and we were into our third beers when the girls called us in.

The table was set with cutlery, wine glasses, napkins and even a candelabra sat in the middle with three candles burnings next to a platter with a huge pie. Cindy must have raided Roger and Audrey's house.

"Bloody hell girls. You could have warned us. I left my tuxedo at home." Davey, like Howard and I was a bit taken back by the effort the girls had put into the dinner.

"Sit and enjoy. Howard your next to Dana over here." Aliesha pointed to two chairs. Cindy sat next to me after pouring wine while Aliesha cut the pie and filled the plates. The aroma from the pie was unlike anything I had smelt before.

Davey stood and proposed a toast. "Great effort today thanks guys. Thanks Howard, thankyou girls...here's to hot women and hot pie. What is it Aliesha?"

"My grandmothers recipe, chicken and leek, she was Irish, but my grandfather was Spanish."

That explained Aliesha's complexion I thought to myself.

"Oh my God Aliesha, this is absolutely beautiful...Wow." Dana was savouring her first mouthful as were the rest of us. I've got to admit but never would to my mother, this was the nicest pie I had ever tasted. Who would think...chicken and leek. Howard looked like he was trying his first ice cream.

"Everything she cooks is like this, you want to see what's for desert." Cindy was beaming at her best friend.

"Are you a chef Ali?"

"No Dana. But I like cooking and I work part time at a café. I do their cakes, pastries, pies...that sort of thing."

Dana pointed a finger at Aliesha. "How would you like to work with your best friend during your holidays?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm hoping that Cindy is going to work for me, I need staff...I mean, I need good staff. It is so hard to get people who want to actually work these days. I'll pay you well."

"Umm...I'll have to talk it over with Cinders and Tim...and Davey."

"Please do...I think we'd make a good team."

"I'm good with-it Ali...good excuse to spend the weekends at the lake instead of picking you up each weekend. Tim could do with fattening up anyway. I think the crew have given up on me sailing the yacht for the summer anyway."

"We'd need to run it past Mum and Dad or the Gordons guys. Let's just hold off before you decide anything Aliesha." In the back of my mind I was wondering what Cindy was thinking about having Aliesha around.

"Yeah...few other things I'd need to sort out as well."

"I think it would be awesome Ali...it would be good having someone else around when Roger and Audrey get back. We could both work at the Café and still look after them which would free Tim up too. By the way Tim don't you have to give the insurance man a ring?"

"Haven't forgotten...after dinner." That answered any of my concerns regarding what Cindy might feel about Dana's proposition.

We polished off the rest of the pie before Aliesha and Cindy brought out our desert. Another pie and bowl of whipped cream.

"I raided Roger's garden. Rhubarb and apple."

Howard was in heaven; I don't think he had eaten a home cooked meal like this for years.

"Oh Ali, this is superb, please come and work for me, pretty please."

We all sat back enjoying the afterglow of full stomachs, wine and good company.

"Right...won't be long, need to make that call." I gave Cindy a dirty look, she responded by poking her tongue out. Aliesha laughed but Howard and Dana probably couldn't figure what it was about.