Fire and the Redhead Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me as she yelled out so loud that I wondered if Davey and Aliesha might hear, her pussy quivering around my cock as I shoved up as deep as possible, unloading shot after shot of cum.

Eventually Cindy's orgasm subsided, she looked down at me, grinned, then flopped down onto my chest. We kissed once our breathing had returned to normal. I felt myself beginning to shrink, Cindy felt it too.

"Don't pull out Tim, leave it there please."

"Did you enjoy that Cindy...watching in the mirror?"

Aha...I told you before that I've never seen anyone fucking, and I knew you were watching too, so don't try and tell me that it didn't turn you on. I can't believe that I can fit all that cock inside me."

I laughed. "Okay maybe a bit...now whose going to turn out the light if you want me to stay inside you? Shall I yell out to Aliesha, maybe she will come over and do it for us."

"You're a smart arse. Maybe you could pick me up and carry me over like this and do it."

"Not unless your happy to deal with a couple of gallons of cum that will dribble out onto the carpet before we get back to bed."

She grinned at me. "You were right you know about this love making stuff. Each time we fuck I have a bigger cum than the one before. That Buster, was the biggest cum of my life by a country mile."

"I knew you'd make a good pupil. How about 'paper scissors rock' to see who turns out the light?"

"Okay, I'm good at that too."