All Comments on 'Fire in the Belly Ch. 02'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

I hope in chapter 3 Howard finds someone who isn't an evil cunt. Not only did Melissa fuck a bunch of guys, the bitch had him hospitalised... There's no way they'd get back together! The ex-wife having a ringside seat as she's replaced would be fitting.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Meh. Had potential. Seemed you took the easier (though not easy) way out.

That is, the end was just too easily come by. Her sitting in tub, about to seppuku, and hubby calls with “good news”; Lauren and Hal got everything together and have a nice empty house available for just you. Yeah, right. No real build up to her thinking to end things. Just comes home, draws a bath, brings a knife. At least a paragraph or two leading up to that; her thought processes... something more.

3-stars.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

looks like chapter 3 will be needed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great job!

.The LW Anonymous crowd don't like the husband to act like a real man. I do, and I think it's a much more realistic track than acting like a three year old for the rest of his life. True manhood shows when a man is willing to do what is best for his family. Holding a grudge and hanging on to hurt is a great way to alienate everyone, even the kids, and waste the rest of one's life. Trust me, his chances of finding another woman as great as his first wife will be difficult and made nearly impossible if he insists on keeping the flames of hatred and hurt alive. A smart woman knows that as long as he is giving most of his energy to maintaining his snit, he won't have anything left over for her. So she'll run far, far away.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How convenient

So let me get this straight not only does she lie by omission causing Hal to hit his wife and throw her out in a drunken rage but he also goes over and beats Howard severely. She so graciously volunteers to care for him and the kids because it would save Howard money. In the end it's all tied up in a convenient bow with Howard calling Mellisa before she kills herself. Informing her that Hal has begged Lauren's forgiveness and will devote the rest of his life to make it up to her. Ultimately it was fortuitous that Lauren went to her parents because they really needed her. And lastly because Hal needs someone to rent out the house who better than Melissa, are you kindling me.

Honestly when I read about Melissa telling Hal and then what he did I figured it was to open up the possibility of Howard and Lauren getting together but no you went in a God works in mysterious ways direction. Melissa's character is one of selfishness, stupidity and impulse control issues.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
re: great job!

"trust me, his chances of finding another woman as great as his first wife will be difficult"

Are you kidding me? There was nothing great about his first wife!

She abandoned the family because she was hungry for strange cock, then got buyer's remorse because it's slim pickings for a divorced woman nearing 40. Not content with leaving her husband and children traumatised by her selfishness, she then breaks up her husband's friend's marriage, and got Howard hospitalised!

Melissa was a self-centred piece of shit. Howard must have suffered a brain injury in the beating, because no normal man would take her back after that.

Also, there's no way that Hal would let that lying slut stay in his house for free! She was the cause of all his problems! After Melissa convinced him his wife was fucking around with Howard, he ended up hitting Lauren, hospitalising an innocent man, nearly went to prison, and lost $200 grand in a lawsuit! It would be a cold day in hell before he did anything nice for the woman who nearly destroyed his life!

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
I don't buy the RAAC this time

In some stories I can see the RAAC but in this case what she did was a bit over the top for me to see a guy take her back. I wouldn't have even had her do the care giving. She could see the kids all they she wanted per his agreement but I would not want her around. My anger would still be too great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is the extended version?

This is short, how short was the mistaken version?

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
Howard is a confused dumb ass

There is nothing nice about Melissa.

Howard, the husband, owed it to himself to keep her at arms length, stay divorced and date other people.

Melissa has never expressed understanding of the negative impacts she caused her family. Where has she expressed heart felt remorse?

Is this a story about a selfish wife or a dumb assed husband or both?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for the continuation.

Melissa is still kind of vile and unsympathetic and Howard needs some equity.

Howard hasn't behaved at all selfishly and didn't even date once.

Everything bad happened as a direct or indirect result of Melissa's slimy crotch monster. She was still being selfish when she was going to commit suicide.

She just doesn't seem redeemed or properly grown through this.

Maybe Howard could try a date or two to at least even the field and give Melissa a good spanking?

Thanks for mostly wrapping this one up.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
This didn't finish it any more than the last did.

So unless there's a part 3 I'm sure you'll get a load of flak for not ending the story.

To me it feels like you are not sure where you want to go with this, do they get back or not.

I thought Hal was going to talk to Lauren and then the 3 of them laugh about it, you know like an adult that trusts his wife. Obviously talk is very expensive in this universe.

Why only focus on the bad dad? Break your arm and it will hurt and maybe weaken the arm but on the plus you got a cast for people to write on. Doesn't the good outweigh the bad? Sometimes one side only needs one thing to outweigh everything on the other. 15 years living in that street and all the good times ruined by her one decision to move out. A life well lived ended by a single bullet. Welcome to life son, it's shit with the occasional breather.

Her counsellor did a bang up job, twice at least she contemplated suicide and the counsellor had missed all the signs, excellent.

So the bitch that ruined Hal and Lauren's marriage is now allowed to use their house rent free? Yeah, you know a few minutes after I have died.

Sorry Skippy, the original was ok left a little hanging, it worked for me and some others. This had too many conveniences in it and still left hanging but unsatisfactorily this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There is nothing, NOTHING worthwhile about Melissa

so how pathetic does he have to be to take her back ?

I love a good reconciliation. But not only was this not a good reconciliation, it was not a reconciliation at all. She's still a worthless, self-centered bitch.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"Why can't he just get over it?" - They always say that, as if THEY could ever get over it happening to them!

"Melissa ignored the part about only doing whatever Howard SAID he needed help with." - Where was that said?

"I don't care how you justify it in your hate-filled, little brain." - Is that part of her attempt to win him over?

"Of course, Howard had thoughts that Melissa was putting on an act in hopes of getting him to give in on the divorce." - That's because it's true!

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
Screw Mother Teresa

I'm not always in favor of BTB, and I get that sometimes forgiveness is best. But some time its best to "remove" people from your life that just don't have your best intretest at heart. What does that mean? Well lets look at the facts.

This man was abandoned, then set upon by his adolescent children for chasing their mother away, had to live with the shame of his wife propositioning a coworker, accused of infidelity in a professional setting, assaulted to the point that his very life was in danger, made to endure the presence of his tormentor because of his financial limitations, set upon again by his children for NOT seeing the good things about their mother, then just when all seems lost FOR HER he forgives. This man is a saint. This story is unbelievable. No really, its unbelievable...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
well written

so i rated it high. but this is a shit story.

the moral is ...what? lie and manipulate when caught being evil? that getting an innocent man beaten in front of his kids is to be rewarded? if she feels badly about it, and the near destruction of another marriage....then it's okay?

i dont give a damn if she got therapy, she needed it regardless. it's for HER benefit. it's not a punishment, as you seem to elude towards. she did bad... alot...so therefore therapy? now it's all better?

maybe you're just a better person than i am skippy. i couldn't be near someone that cheated on me, and then proceeded to manipulate some thug to beat me in front of my own children. i'd basically go at her with a dull spoon if she didn't run. oh...i'm not a complete nut, i'd leave her alone if she stayed the fuck away from me. but that's two large betrayals that would have greatly cost me....for her flighty whims. that's....danger. that's not something you can trust.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
I was hopeful for a decent ending to the story, but.........

what we got was some bizarre garbage. There are NO redeeming characteristics of Melissa. There are plenty of "Good Women" out there for "Good Men" like the Hubby was. He didn't even try. Instead, he got owned by his kids and then his ex-wife.

At least if he would have stayed married to her and allowed her to go and get some random sex from guys at least he would still get a little from her at home. As it sits now, he is bossed around by her, unable to date any good women for worry the Ex will pull another stunt like with the neighbor and he is not getting any sex himself.

I can't believe anyone would write a story ending like this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Rehab

Melissa just isn't a very likeable person. This chapter didn't do enough to rehabilitate her. Hal made a good recovery, so maybe in chapter three you can bring Melissa back. Good story, as usual Skip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't know.

I just don't feel good about this story. I am unconvinced Melissa is either repentant or reformed. It feels like she just wandered away from her family awhile so she could have a little private adventure. When she finally wandered back, she was outraged that hubby dared to try to improve his situation, even improvements were to help her children. Frankly, she started out as an manipulative, selfish cunt and didn't convince me she changed along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck, cuck, cuck ....

said Hal the chicken!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1*

Terrible ending

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Very Confused

I have no idea why everyone is going off on Melissa. The same fuckers that when the wife cheats they want her lover to be burnt by their affair being exposed and for everyone to know what the lover did.

Howard and the neighbor cuddled all night long in bed. He told her that he was attracted to her and wanted to have sex with her and she turned him down (that time), but they still slept together all night and cuddled. How many of you husbands would be ok with that? And how many of you would not think that it will eventually lead to sex? And how many of you if it was your wife doing that wouldn't want to know that they had been getting intimate and at least having an emotional affair?

Everyone wants to beat up Melissa for needing some time alone. In a 30, 40, 50 year marriage you're going need some alone time to rediscover yourself, especially if you're not happy. While a time was not given, she was gone a few weeks, not a few years. Yes, she shouldn't have brought another man to fuck, but she stopped it. Howard wanted to fuck the neighbor, but the limiting factor was her not willing to fuck him. He was having an emotional affair with the neighbor and was using her to replace his wife. Melissa wasn't trying to replace Howard.

I don't get why Howard gets off so easily dumping a wife after 15 years, trying to seduce a married woman, coming between a mother and her children, but Melissa gets off so terribly for needing some time away.

meganann10meganann10almost 5 years ago
Selfish

Melissa is a very selfish person to walk out on her family and then sleep with other men and then lie to break another marriage up,she doesn't deserve a second chance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I dunno know

From what I've read, with the divorce decree being issued Howard and Melissa are no longer married. This gave Howard what he said he needed in chapter 1.

No matter how repulsive Melissa is, (and she is a horrible person), she is still the mother of his children. While he has primary custody, the children still want her in their life. When a couple has kids they pretty much have to deal with each other pretty much for the rest of their lives. Howard extending the olive branch is not really a bad way to go in order to make do with a crappy situation.

Like it or not this is life in the big divorce city. They can let bitterness reign making their lives a virtual hell or they can decide to peacefully coexist where it won't be roses, but at least not a cesspool.

Could they get back together? Possibly. If the author goes the reconciliation route, I hope he lets them take a long, long time to build the relationship back before discussing marriage. Better yet would be to have them reconcile, but not never getting married. He doesn't need to be tied legally to her and she doesn't deserve it.

JP

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
sorry but no

this ending was lousy. When its written the other way around, as the guy being the cheating asshole.. he gets shredded most of the time. This one she says why cant he just get over it? wtf kinda shit is that.. sorry one star for the irredeemable self centered slut she is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This felt completely unfinished.

I had a lot of questions. Why wouldn't they go to counseling BEFORE she moves out? I doubted that he would make a decision to file for a restraining order without talking to her. I think that there's no Judge out there that gives him custody based of both their living conditions. The fight seemed like a manufactured and unrealistic plot device. And the ending was just bad.

2 stars

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
too glib by half

Kitaires said it for me. I would only add that I thought you only announced the protagonists were feeling emotion a or b rather than sharing those emotions with usin a relatable way. Nor is it clear why the husband let Hal off the criminal and financial hook, other than it enabling your fairy tale ending and giving you the easy way out of the story. I see no need for chapter 3. This horse is dead regardless any further flogging. Not one of your better efforts but thanks for your contributions!

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Not sure what if anything changed

Seemed like the same story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 5 years ago
I'm not really sure why this particular author thinks this is a good story

Melissa never Tells Lauren or her soon to be ex husband or anyone that she's the one who called lauren's husband and lie about what went on Between Laura and Howard.

Melissa going to counseling doesn't cut it. She almost thru her own rage got her husband killed in a drunken beaten rage in front of her own kids.

This is awful. It is stupid shallow incoherent and contrived

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

You wimped him out after all. You could have ended this farce by having Howard serve the divorce papers after the "rape".

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Undecided

Been a nice story, but lost track in this chapter.

Don't write any more to this.

You could have left out the second half in this chapter and it would have been a good LW story.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Crazy

I like the part of the story where she picks up an unknown coworker of her husbands and goes to a motel to fuck him but decides because he is to big and it hurts her she doesn't want to finish.

Then she tries to tell her husband she did not have sex with him or that nothing happened.

She couldn't even be honest with him over the whole thing.

Damn crazy women.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
She changed? Possibly but?

Suicide

Loves kids?

Love herself?

Skip husband proved she doesn't love him

No sex?

Penetration and more if didn't hurt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 Stars.

Typical housewife and her "Oh, I've got to find myself" Syndrome. Then she makes it all the husband's fault.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
I don't mind

reconciliation storys, but you've got to make them believable

not sure about this one

3 starrs

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Eh

And at the end, we’re just left hanging. No epilogue, nothing even about once she moved down the street. It’s just a sterile ending.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
....no justice...

I like the concept of the story...but she never paid for her crimes. Stories like this just push the narrative that women are not held to the same level of responsibility as men. I am sorry. But your origonal ending was better. This felt a bit rushed.

Keep writing. With every story you get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much forgiveness.....

You like to end your stories with forgiveness, why? We can't forgive everything, specially when people hurt us and hurt people we love...you write the stories, how can you forgive most of the time?

Lot of things are unforgivable....

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Horrible Cuck story

Husband has a whore wife, who lies about him and causes husband to be almost murdered. Then she is rewarded by NOT going to jail; and getting to see her kids, move back home, and get a free house to live in!!! She cheats many times and gets a damned STD!!!! Still comes out on top!!! There's NO KARMA in this story...

3 stars!!!!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Melissa and Howard were wrong

I agree with johnadp that story misses the fact that Howard was himself an immoral asshole in effectively conspiring with Lauren for her to break her fidelity to her husband. One can cheat physically and emotionally, and cuddling through the night, even if clothed, was a betrayal of Hal. Frankly, Howard deserved the beating, if not so bad.

Second, Melissa was about to show the ultimate selfishness before being saved by the magical reconciliation. A suicide would have helped Melissa, but what would it have done to her children? Was Melissa being a good mother when she chose suicide rather than continuing being a mother to young children who still needed her?

Both protagonists are flawed.

The major flaw in the story is that it is entirely unclear why Melissa needed as much as she did to find herself. It really isn't clear what she was doing for the time, and why she stayed away from the children.

So, nice story about two defective protagonists, but a lot missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series is a disaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Almost 4 StarS

The Husband became a willing Cluck I wonder how long before She needs another time Out ? Hal should be in Jail for hitting his wife and almost killing the husband .

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Wow some of you need to read the story nor twist it around to what you want;

1. Malissa willfully moved out and began her emotional CHEAT.

2. Malissa willfully bedded Gus moving to a physical CHEAT.

3. Howard got Lauren to help with the kids/home.

4. Howard is emotionally comforted by Lauren when Howard is told of Malissa/Gus CHEAT.

5, Lauren and Howard NEVER had sex or even saw each other nude.

5.a. Howard moves to a Divorce due to Malissa's CHEAT/Separation to protect him/kids.

6. Malissa goes to revenge to kill Laurens marriage with an implied lie to Hal - aka jealousy.

7. Hal beats his wife and then Howard all due to Malissa's lie.

Not said, but being Howard I'd never trust Malissa again and I'd fear her verbal poisoning of the kids against Howard. Only if Malissa had full psychiatric treatments (and NOT just counseling) would I let her near the family again - Malissa is destructive if she does not get what she wants the way she wants.

/

Where is Howard and Malissa's family during all this? Malissa had no peers to talk too or discuss her ways? The story had too many issues and open ends then to imply a RAAC was just sick with no real foundation.

/

3*, Hooyah, no salutes thou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

During my early years , I can remember a few exceptional females that I dated or came in contact with , all where raised by there fathers . I cannot say the same about women raising there children, including my ex. where she had to get a restraining order against a boy friend fascination over my five year old daughter. How many women have you dated that had issues with step fathers ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
????

So you tacked on a sequel (Ch 2) and still didn't "FINISH THE DAMN STORY"

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Blah blah blah

therapy blah blah blah

counseling blah blah blah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very funny ! I thought it was witty and humorous in a dark way !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another forced reconciliation. Ehhh the authors wife probably read the first part got mad and made him to write abouth the "hatefull" husband and the "new" wife. One star but if i clould i would give it less.... much less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Doesn't feel like a sequel, Howard is a simp. Ending needs to be reworked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So much, to hate about this story.

#1. She leaves her husband and kids, and starts to act like she is single again. Gets a big dick she thought she wanted, then has buyers remorse.

#2. Decides to interfere with her husbands situation. Because obviously, her moving out was supposed to crush him, and it didn’t.

#3. Gets her husband and care giver beaten up. Basically, because he didn’t allow what she did, to destroy him. She wasen’t “ winning” The election must have been rigged!

#4. Out of the goodness of her heart, wifey decides to become husbands care giver.

#5. Husband makes up with guy who almost killed him. He never even pressed charges against.

#6. Husband offers wife a free house to stay in, to make things easier on him.

Ok- so he actually gets betrayed twice by wifey. Once, when she leaves him, to go bar hopping and slutting it up with the single girls. Then again, when she causes him to be so severely beaten, he almost doesn’t recover. And Skippy the cuck, thinks he should make things easier on the bitch, by getting her a house? Skippy, please take the butt plug out of your ass, and grow a pair of balls!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

I thought it was an exceptional story so, 5 stars for both chapters. Don't know why the score is so low. people have no idea how hard it is to be an author of anything. Having been an editor for years and not a writer or Author. I've seen good, exceptional and great and yes the opposite.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

@RanDog25... to answer your question, many of the LW Commenters would've called Joseph a cuck and stoned Mary for becoming pregnant! They see only black and white.

.

I rate this: 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

skippy, you give husbands a bad name. no way in hell would one take her back especially after being responsible for the physical damage done to him. your a disgrace to the male race for this story, try staying with believable stories

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Not one of your best. Tell me Skip, if she was yours would you take her back after all the shit she did?

Be honest Skip, the truth now?

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

terrible commenters!

red cap MAGA audience as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The good and bad didn't just happen.

She did them, she actively tried to make his life miserable. It wasn't an accident. What's wrong with your characters? Are you stupid?

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

She's crazy, She cheated for a bigger dick, She almost got her husband killed, She caused an INNOCENT neighbor to be beaten!!! Now he wants the bitch to live down the street!!! RAAC sux!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An enjoyable little story of human stupidity and the eventual realisation that stupidity hurts everyone, especially the kids. Not perfect - e.g, it was never made clear how long she was away before before hubby started divorce proceeding, there were references to the children being 'older' and her being away 'far too long' but very little seemed to happen between her leaving and him refusing to have her back so I didn't get sense of the separation building - and without stupid people there would be far fewer tales to tell.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She got very, very, VERY bloody lucky.

She got the last plane out.

Hope she makes the best of it.

Very well constructed story, good editing.

Ending rationally plausible.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ending to abrupt.

I don't think most men could set aside he malevolent act that could gotten Lauren killed and very likely would killed the MC.

She's very close to being dangerously unstable.

I feel bad for the woman but she injures everything she touches. She is a singular tragedy that, like a collapsing star creates a black hole that consumes her and everything in proximity.

Ya think the kids will soon forget the beating their father got from Lauren's husband? And, later, when/if they found out thst "mom" caused it?

In reality this story would not have ended well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TO:

Anonymous9 months ago

terrible commenters!

red cap MAGA audience as well...

Yes, thanks to the Biden elite who have wrecked the economy, fostered hate against men, work tirelessly to re-write history to vilify white people and erase them from the social context, support crime by wrecking our law enforcement [try living in LA, Chicago, NY, Baltimore, Portland].

Yeah, thanks for a semi-senile President that erased our southern borders to invasion..NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ALLOWS this....the list could go on.

If people like you want a socialist state move to China Cuba or Venezuela.

Trump had his faults but Biden and the DNC act like traitors.

Sorry ya'll I just couldn't state this idiots use of this forum as a Leftist hate launch pad.

Promise to not do this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well written story,but did you really expect readers to accept the ending of this story????come on man,be more realistic in your stories,it makes for easier reading. What husband would take her back after her walking out on the family to "find herself",having sex with other men and picking up a std. Why write a scenario you yourself would not except,you ruined the story.....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hhmmmpf! LP

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Another chapter would be appreciated. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ftds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfinished story. Melissa is an execrable bitch with serious mental issues. What she did to Lauren was truly awful.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She was so direct and erect that both Santa and Easter Bunny jumped right out of her mouth, and turned a situation where she'd set him up for an assault, into a situation where he was in the wrong for not defaulting to trusting her? And somehow there was no police investigation of the assault, his insurance didn't cover the normal things, as he was the first parent ever to sustain temporarily disabling injuries, and then turning the characters totally around and making them forget the facts and emotions preceding, made it all make perfect sense.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

A sweet story, but too much for my liking, but you seem to have thought it through.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can we get. a chapter 3?

Also Melissa is an utterly psychotic bitch who tried to high-road Howard after getting him put in the hospital with shockingly severe injuries

Asterisk42Asterisk426 months ago

Where is chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Most disappointing Skippy. First part was good. Second part was a steaming mess. So she's an accessory before the fact on the aggravated assault and her punishment - nothing. Hal nearly kills him and his punishment - nothing. And after everything is said and done. He gets back together with the psychotic bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pure old unadulterated BULLSHIT!

calibamma707calibamma70726 days ago

Weak unrealistic etc etc. what man is going to stand in his doorway unprepared for a confrontation after the goon wife just told him to expect the worst? And a drunk man allowed to make such a precision blow. Man please. A half star 💫 if it were possible. Don’t these writers know real people are reading this stuff. And to allow tramp to move down the street after all his body damage!! A 1/4 of a star if hit were possible

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Fuck her to Hell.

# needy # untrustworthy # SLUT

fredbrownfredbrown17 days ago

Nope, don't like her, not even a little bit! Goodbye Mel, don't let the door ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous