Fire in the Belly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quickly as possible, Matthew divested Jill of her lower garments, then shucked his own.

When he was naked, despite their remote location, Matthew could not help but cast a nervous glance around. Unsurprisingly, there was no discernible human eye to witness their tryst... only a few birds and animals, perhaps, hidden in the trees.

"Fuck me now," Jill breathed. "Fill me, and fuck me."

"Shouldn't we get in the van?" Matthew asked.

By now, Jill was barely rational. She shook her head vehemently.

"I can't wait!" she said. "Do me here, please. Fuck me on the ground."

Matthew glanced at the earth over her shoulder, and shook his head. He wasn't going to run the risk of Jill's perfect body being scratched and torn on that rough surface. Instead, he took hold of her hips, and raised her, so that her feet lifted from the ground, then carefully guided her toward his shaft.

Jill flung her arms around his neck, and crossed her ankles behind his back.

Remembering that his penis was longer than Jill's vagina, Matthew lowered her slowly and carefully, determined not to hurt her again. He was surprised, therefore, when he realised that his full length was embedded in her, and she had shown no sign of discomfort.

Beside herself with joy at being filled, Jill didn't seem to know where she was. Eyes staring wildly, she moaned as she hung suspended from his body.

"Keith Moon me!" she cried.

Matthew had only a vague notion of the meaning of this reference, but intuitively began to fuck her hard and fast, using his arms and hips to establish an extremely rapid rhythm, his hips slapping against her buttocks in a crazy tattoo, working to satisfy her intolerable need to fuck, and to come.

In that isolated place, the only sounds to be heard were those of the gentle breeze wafting through nearby trees, the occasional bird or animal call... and the unbridled joining of the lovers.

In lust and in joy they fucked, and when Matthew sprayed into her, Jill responded with a fiery orgasm of her own, that gushed through her body like boiling honey. With utter lack of inhibition, she shouted her delight to the surrounding treetops, causing several nearby birds to take flight in alarm. Even when her cries of ecstasy had long become the only sounds to be heard, they continued, far beyond the normal limits of human orgasm. At last however, many minutes later, there was only the soft breathing of the forest breeze.

Jill relaxed very slowly, and when her body was limp in his arms, Matthew carried her carefully into the RV, and laid her on the bed.

"Were you suffering?" he asked, when she had recovered herself.

"On the very edge, mi amor," Jill said softly.

Matthew grimaced.

"I... I'm sorry," he said.

"You're a powerful drug, mi amor," Jill murmured. "You're irresistibly addictive. There's no doubt about that."

She smiled.

"But, I am richly compensated."

"You certainly seem to be... uh... enjoying yourself when you reach... uh..."

He trailed off.

Jill shook her head.

"There's the pleasure of orgasm, sure, which is beyond wonderful... but that's only the beginning... because it's like my heart has an orgasm as well, an orgasm of love. I think probably no one in the world comes like that... except me. So, please, don't think of apologising."

Matthew shrugged.

"Not a lot I can do about my temperament... guilt seems to be in my nature."

"I believe I can help you with that," she said.

"Uh... are you thinking of hypnosis?"

Jill shook her head.

"Nothing so arcane. My idea is simply to keep demonstrating to you the good you do... and how deeply you are loved... until you believe it."

"But I do already believe it."

"In your bones, mi amor. In your bones."

Matthew smiled. He thought back to their daylight tryst.

"Ah... something new happened while we were making love," he said. "I'm not sure whether you will see it as good or bad."

Jill looked at him, interested.

"Remember how it caused you pain, the first time you... uh... took me in?" he said.

"Uh-huh," Jill said.

"Well, uh... something seems to have changed. I was being careful not to hurt you just now... but it appears I didn't need to be."

Jill looked thoughtful, remembering.

"You're right!" she said. "I took you in all the way, and there was no pain... only happy screwing."

"Holy shit!" she said. "That's fucking awesome."

Then she frowned.

"Freaky awesome," she said.

She looked at him.

"Does this mean my body's actually changing to accommodate you?" she asked.

Matthew shrugged, a little uneasily.

"I can't think of any other explanation."

Jill reached out and stroked his resting penis with a soft forefinger.

"Well, by the looks of things, you're certainly not shrinking," she said, with a quirk of the lips. "So, it must be true... I must have grown... or shifted... or something."

"Maybe you were right," Matthew said hesitantly. "Maybe you are undergoing a transformation."

"Sweet Jesus, mi amor!" Jill said. "First you make me fuck you, then you make me fall in love with you, and now you're... you're sculpting me to suit your body."

She looked at him, then down at herself. She chuckled.

"Where will it end? What are you going to turn me into? Nothing monstrous, I hope."

Her expression showed only amusement... but the idea... well, Matthew had to admit, he found it unsettling.

Putting aside for the moment that disquieting line of thought, he focussed on their reason for being there.

"So... what happened?" he asked. "How is Amy?"

Jill's expression turned serious.

"She's not Amy," she said. "Not right now. I don't know how long it's been since Amy was in control. Not too long, I hope."

"Do you think we can... evoke her easily?" Matthew asked.

"That remains to be seen," Jill said. "First, we have to deal with her other aspect."

Matthew nodded.

"Did you find out her name?"

"She calls herself D... just the one letter," Jill said.

She grimaced.

"According to her, it stands for 'Delinquent'."

Matthew frowned.

"What... uh... state of mind was she in?"

Jill shook her head.

"Not good. The way she was behaving on the tower scared me."

She looked at him.

"There was cause for optimism, though... she calls me 'Mamacita'."

Matthew looked at her enquiringly.

"Means 'Little Mama'," Jill explained. "But it also carries an erotic connotation... which I wasn't unhappy about, because it meant I might be able to hook her with sex... which turned out to be the case, thank goodness."

"Ah," Matthew said. "And the hypnosis? Did it work?"

Jill smiled.

"Admirably," she said. "I've never reacted to a woman like that before."

"Uh... are you done with that? Would you like me to remove the injunction?"

Jill considered this, then shook her head.

"Not yet," she said. "I might still need to show D that she has the power to evoke strong feelings in someone else... boost her self-esteem. Also, seeing me horny turned her on, at least a little."

She smiled.

"Besides, I can't say I didn't enjoy it... and it kinda makes me a more rounded lover, when you think about it."

"Uh... as you wish, Miss Jill," Matthew said. "So... uh... what's next?"

"She was sleeping when I left her," Jill said. "She'll stay that way for a while, I think; she told me she sleeps long... dreaming and dreaming of you... and hopes she'll never wake up."

She looked at him.

"You can come and see her now, if you want... but I'll have to hide you if she starts to stir."

Matthew nodded agreement.

"I do want to see her."

Matthew went outside and gathered their clothing, then they dressed, and headed for the house together. At the entrance, he paused momentarily before crossing the threshold, aware that here was a deep repository of memory for Jill... and for Amy. He was about to become a part of it... an irrevocable step, confirming his deep entanglement in both their lives.

He drew a long breath... then passed through the doorway.

He glanced here and there as he followed Jill. The house fulfilled his expectations: it was richly decorated and furnished, though it currently bore a subtle air of disuse. A salient feature turned out to be bookshelves, each one of them packed full. Every room he passed through had them. There must, he thought, be thousands upon thousands of volumes in the building.

Ascending to the second floor, Jill preceded Matthew down the corridor leading to D's room, then passed through the doorway. Again, Matthew paused at the threshold. On the bed he saw the form of Jill's sister, apparently peacefully asleep. Jill sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

Matthew hesitated, just as he would have before entering any woman's private room.

Jill smiled at him, understanding.

"You might as well come in, mi amor," she said softly. "You're already the beating heart of her life, just as you are of mine. Her every refuge is already filled with you. She has nothing she wants to hide from you."

Slowly Matthew entered the room, and advanced to the bed.

He looked down at the sleeping woman.

"Rapid eye movement," he commented. "I guess she's dreaming."

Jill nodded. She laid her hand on the sleeper's forehead.

As if responding to Jill's touch, the woman on the bed stirred, inhaled deeply, and sighed. Her eyelids flickered.

Jill raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"She seems to be waking up," she whispered. "Sooner than I expected... maybe I've disturbed her normal pattern of behaviour."

She looked at Matthew.

"Wait in the master bedroom... three doors down on the left... and, I'm going to need that shirt."

Matthew looked down at himself quizzically, then shrugged.

"Okay," he said, then removed the garment, leaving him in sneakers, jeans and T-shirt.

As Matthew departed the room, Jill took off her clothing, then slipped her arms through the sleeves of his shirt, leaving it unbuttoned.

Moments later, D opened her eyes, and slowly focussed on Jill.

Jill stroked D's hair a moment, then asked, "Did you dream?"

D nodded.

"I always do."

D's eyes strayed to Matthew's shirt, and widened.

She caught her breath.

"That shirt... he used to wear that!"

Jill nodded.

"I brought it for you, Princess."

Jill took off the shirt, and offered it to D, who hesitated, then reverently accepted the garment, and brought it to her face. Detecting Matthew's odour, she inhaled deeply, then gave Jill an intense look.

"It smells of him... freshly! He's close by, isn't he, Mamacita?"

She seemed ready to leap off the bed and run... somewhere... in search of Matthew.

"Not too far away," Jill said. "I can have him here within minutes..." she held up a restraining finger "... when you're ready."

D's eagerness slowly subsided. She breathed in deeply through the shirt again, then looked at Jill, her path to Matthew, with eyes soft with desire, clearly beginning to melt under the influence of the garment.

"You.... you haven't given me my third kiss," she said quietly.

Jill smiled.

"Watch out, then," she said. "Here I come."

Jill reached out, and slowly drew down the covers to reveal D's body. She climbed onto the bed and straddled the young woman, but swung around so that her head aligned with D's pelvis. Leaning down, she touched her face to the juncture between D's legs and inhaled, receiving the gentle odour of her sister's vulva. She extended her tongue briefly into the centre of that place, then withdrew it. D squirmed a little at the touch. Jill continued the motion, slowly lapping. As she worked, D's heat increased, dissolving inhibition, so that her knees slowly bent and parted, giving Jill unfettered access to her secret.

Jill had been waiting for just that, and now she reversed her position, settling herself on her knees between D's legs. She glanced at the other woman's face. Though the shirt still covered her mouth and nose, the blush of her cheeks spoke clearly to Jill of her excitement.

Very slowly, Jill drew apart the leaves concealing the entrance to D's vagina, then leaned in and gave the young woman her third kiss, setting her lips and tongue to work on and around the apex of that secret fissure.

At the first contact, D gasped, and as Jill continued, her breathing accelerated and deepened, every inhalation filtered through Matthew's intoxicating shirt.

Under Jill's slow, gentle ministrations, D's excitement grew and grew, until orgasmic pleasure overflowed in her once more, this time far more strongly than before.

When the final ripple of bliss had passed through D's body and dissipated, Jill moved upward and once more straddled her partner. Gently, she drew D's hands, still holding Matthew's shirt, down and away from her face, then leaned close to briefly kiss her mouth, causing breasts and bellies to meet intimately. Jill's lips and chin were smeared with the sap of D's vagina, and when she broke the kiss, lifting her mouth away marginally, D extended a seeking tongue. Tasting herself on Jill, she blushed self-consciously, but nonetheless began delicately to lick her own juices from Jill's face.

"How many kisses is that now, Mamacita?" D murmured, when she was done. "Certainly more than three. You exceeded your limit."

Jill's lips were barely a centimetre away from D's. She chuckled softly.

"I never told you it was a limit," she breathed into D's mouth.

D gazed with warm affection into her partner's eyes.

"Such a trickster," she murmured.

Releasing her grasp on the shirt, D took hold of Jill's head, and drew it towards her own, so that their lips met once more.

As they kissed, Jill became aware of a rapidly rising tension in her partner's body, and wondered as to its cause.

D's kissing became more and more passionate, her mouth more and more demanding, until she was eating at Jill like the love-starved woman she was.

Without warning, D broke the kiss.

"Am I ready, Mamacita?" she asked, and there was a touch of hysteria in her voice. "I'm ready, aren't I? Will he come and see me soon?"

Without warning, D's expression turned to a kind of frenzy, taking Jill by surprise. Her face blushed with fierce emotion.

"I want I want I want to GO to him!" D cried.

Before Jill could decide on an answer, D's eyes shifted to look past her, then widened.

"He's here," she said in an intense whisper, her face displaying a melange of fear, yearning, and delight.

Her tone and demeanour were so convincing that Jill automatically turned her head to look... then started with surprise... because Matthew was there, standing in silence in the doorway, gazing toward them, smiling slightly. Even as Jill's gaze touched him, he turned and disappeared down the corridor to the right.

Jill was perplexed. What had possessed him to ignore the process they had agreed on?

She sat up and turned toward the doorway.

"Oh, God!" D whispered. "I'm dreaming. I must be dreaming. I thought I was awake."

Unable to restrain herself, D rose from the bed and rushed from the room in pursuit of Matthew. Jill followed quickly.

Outside the bedroom, D halted, seeking the vision that had so ravished her mind. There he was!... standing further down the shadowed corridor, smiling at her, just as she had seen him in dreams. Like a moth to a flame, she flew toward him, even though she knew it was hopeless, knew that he would vanish like mist as soon as she reached out for him.

Watching from the doorway, Jill gasped when D ran straight through Matthew's body... and he disappeared! She couldn't repress a cry of shock.

D came to a halt. For a moment, she stood shaking... then slowly turned toward Jill. Her legs gave way, and she sank down to sit on the floor.

"It's okay," D said, her voice trembling. "I knew it would happen like that."

Jill stood stock still for a long moment, trying to make sense of what she had witnessed. Fragmentary hypotheses whirled in her mind.

D began sobbing. For a moment, Jill still stood immobile, then shook herself free of her shock.

She hurried to the stricken woman, knelt beside her and took her tenderly in her arms.

What the fuck was happening? Jill wondered. It was one thing for D to imagine Matthew's presence... that she could believe. But a shared hallucination? With the same clothes Jill had last seen him in?

But then, she thought, why should she be surprised? Matthew had already demonstrated that the world was far stranger than her prior experience had taught her.

She needed to go to Matthew... the real Matthew... as quickly as possible. It wasn't that she couldn't handle this shock unaided... as always, the indomitable courage that was an indelible part of her character stood ready to serve. Nonetheless, she couldn't deny that it would comfort her to be in his arms... and to talk with him about what had happened.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden cessation of D's sobbing.

Jill withdrew from her a little, saw that she was looking back down the corridor.

Jill followed her gaze... and shivered. There he was again, observing them, a concerned frown creasing his forehead.

Galvanised once more, D extricated herself from Jill's embrace, rose, and again rushed toward her beautiful mirage.

Slowly, Jill stood, and followed, observing intently, trying to bring a scientific attitude to the situation. She wanted to gather data, for future analysis.

This time, however, D did not pass through the apparition, but collided with the broad-chested form at full tilt. Her breath huffed out of her, and she would have collapsed to the floor, had she not found herself caught in the grasp of two undeniably solid, human arms.

"It can't be real! It can't be real!" she cried.

Behind her, Jill relaxed. This time, it was clearly no hallucination, but Matthew himself. He must have come in response to her outcry.

Putting for the moment all thoughts of the supernatural from her mind, Jill decided on a course of action. For better or worse, with Matthew's arrival, the time for preparing D was past. There was no choice but to go for broke.

She looked at Matthew, touched her fingers to her own lips, then gestured toward D. Kiss her! she mouthed.

Matthew hesitated, then gently lifted D's chin. The young woman's eyelids were almost closed, as if to protect her eyes from a dazzling light. Her face glistened with tears. Her whimpering mouth trembled.

Filled with pity, Matthew leaned down and touched his mouth to hers.

At the contact, D's eyes closed completely. Her head rolled back and she gave a haunting, feral cry, almost a scream. Her body jerked violently, then contracted so strongly that her feet leapt from the floor. Matthew lunged for her, managed to catch her as she fell, so that she lay cradled in his arms.

Slowly Matthew straightened, looking down at her, deeply concerned for her welfare. D was gasping, panting, yelping, convulsing wildly. Her eyelids fluttered, as if she were teetering on the knife edge between consciousness and oblivion.

Matthew glanced at Jill, and was not comforted when he saw what looked like a brief spasm of despair in her face. She hurried to him and leaned over her sister, examined her closely.

After a moment, Jill seemed to relax a little.

"She's not having a seizure," she told Matthew. "She's in orgasm."

Matthew marvelled at her words. If this was orgasm, it was like none he had ever seen... or imagined.

As he watched, D's body convulsed powerfully, then relaxed, convulsed and relaxed, over and over.

Yet, now that Jill had raised the idea, he thought to detect an aura of unbearable ecstasy in D's face and decided that she must be correct: the young woman was climaxing violently in his arms... from a single, brief kiss!

He looked at Jill for guidance. She motioned him towards D's bedroom.

1...345678