Fire in the Belly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had set down her thoughts for rescuing her sister, it had occurred to Jill that Amy's other self, having experienced an unheard-of level of erotic need, might respond at least a little to sexual advances, even in Matthew's absence. Having heard D give her the nickname "Mamacita", Jill was encouraged to pursue the idea.

She recalled Matthew's hypnotic instructions, whispered the trigger phrase he had given her. In consequence, she experienced for a moment a perceptual displacement, as though she were suddenly in some sense floating outside herself.

When the phenomenon faded, she focussed her eyes on her sister's body, and was gratified to feel her own body respond to the sight.

"Yeah, you kinda are, beautiful," she said, her voice suddenly softer, and full of desire.

For the first time, D awarded her a glance that showed a hint of interest. Her mouth lifted briefly with tired humour as she looked down.

"You got the hots for D, Mamacita?" she queried.

Under the influence of Matthew's hypnotic injunction, Jill blushed.

"Maybe," she said softly. "If I have, it's your doing. You looked in a mirror lately?"

A hint of whimsy appeared in D's weary expression... and her hands dropped slowly to her sides.

"Prove it," she said. "Build me a rhyme... a rhyme for lovers."

Jill thought for a moment, shrugged inwardly, then recited.

"Descend from your tower, my sweet Princess D; down here await kisses, to the number of three. The seer has spoken; he made me a bet, said you couldn't kiss me without getting wet."

"Huh," D said. "Sappho, you ain't."

Despite the dismissive tone of these words, Jill fancied that D was showing at least some interest, judging from the sidelong glances she was receiving.

Jill pouted.

"Now you've hurt my feelings," she said.

Taking Jill at her word, D looked slightly uncomfortable.

"Well, sorry... I can put up with low-grade, amateur verse, I guess... if the poet is attractive."

Jill chuckled.

"I knew I'd charm you," she said.

"Narcissist," D said.

Jill stuck her tongue out saucily.

D regarded her, smiling a little, despite herself.

"Is that an offer?" she asked. "You want to lick something of mine?"

"Come down and find out," Jill said in a voice full of promise.

D looked down along the tower, as if gauging the distance between herself and the ground.

For a moment, her alarming wilfulness reappeared.

"You seem eager," she told Jill. "You want I should jump? It'd be faster."

These words instantly extinguished Jill's bantering mood. She was dismayed at D's casual tone. She really had taken an unhealthy interest in death.

Jill searched mentally for a way to discourage her.

"You're not high up enough for it to be fatal, Princess," she said finally, though she didn't believe her own words. "Only extremely painful."

Mercifully, Jill's words were not without effect. She saw how D glanced down again, this time with a touch of apprehension.

D hesitated a moment, then shrugged.

"Comin' down," she said.

Despite Jill's attempts to alter her state of mind, D descended with a rapidity and lack of caution that made Jill catch her breath.

D took the last two metres in a single jump, and Jill breathed a sigh of relief to see her safely on the ground at last.

D walked toward Jill slowly. Jill fancied she could still see a hint of interest in her... her eyes touched Jill's body once or twice as she approached.

"Who's this seer, anyway?" D said. "I'll bet you made that part up."

Reluctantly, Jill again decided that the truth wouldn't serve. She shook her head.

"No, Princess, I didn't. I consulted a true seer, and received a vision of the future."

"Huh," D said, sceptically. "We'll see."

D stepped close to Jill, took hold of her shoulders, and kissed her mouth thrice, pausing in between to look into her eyes. The first was a soft peck, the second a warm nuzzle, the third a long, guzzling drink that sent sexual warmth flowing lively through Jill's body, again in accordance with Matthew's hypnotic instructions.

Jill didn't hold back on the final meeting of mouths, giving at least as good as she got.

D's lips and hands withdrew, leaving Jill panting and blushing.

"Wow," D said, "you really do have the hots for me."

D laid her forehead on Jill's shoulder.

"You kiss good, Mamacita," she said softly.

Then she raised her head and grimaced.

"But it's no use. Your seer was wrong. It's not going anywhere. Ever since... he... refused me, I can't come. Can barely even warm up. Rubbed myself sore trying, at first."

She looked at Jill.

"What use is sex without pleasure?"

Jill shrugged. She could still feel the excitement of D's touch in her body.

"Kissing's still fun," she said.

"I guess," D said, without much conviction.

She regarded Jill speculatively.

"There's something about you today," she said. "A hint of..."

She broke off.

"Am I really cursed with only three kisses?" she asked, a hint of wistfulness in her voice.

Jill chuckled.

"Smooch away, Princess," she said. "Those three were your kisses. You kissed me, not the other way around. The three I promised you are still in the locker... until I decide to set them free."

D looked at her.

"Trickster!" she murmured, then wrapped her arms around the other woman and thieved thirstily away at her mouth again, sending renewed freshets of lust through Jill.

Suddenly, D broke the kiss, stepped back, and looked hard at Jill.

"I knew there was something! You've been with him!" she cried. "I can sense... I can smell him on you!"

Jill thought quickly.

"You're right, D. I have been with him. He's the seer in the rhyme. That's why I'm here. He sent me with a message for you."

"A message?" D breathed. "Tell me!"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes... now tell me!"

"That's the message: 'Are you ready'."

"What does it mean? Ready for what? Don't toy with me, please!"

Jill laid a calming hand on D's shoulder.

"Give me a moment, and I'll explain."

D tried to rein herself in, with limited success.

"Back when you and he were living together..." Jill said.

"Living together," D echoed wistfully.

"... he refused your love."

"No need to remind me... I haven't forgotten," D said dully.

"Well, he's had time to think since then... and he's reconsidered."

D's whole body stiffened at this revelation. Her hand flew to her throat.

"Have you worked a miracle for me, Mamacita?" she gasped. "What does he want?"

"He wants to meet with you, my darling."

D's eyes brimmed silver, then overflowed, blinding her. Her hand groped the air between them, until Jill took hold of it with a firm, reassuring grip.

"You wouldn't lie to me," D begged, her voice full of tears.

"No, Princess," Jill said softly. "Not about that."

"Oh, God! Oh God, oh God, oh God."

D wiped away her tears with her free hand, then looked at Jill with yearning eyes.

"When... where... how?"

"Here... as soon as you're ready."

A smile began to dawn on D's face... then vanished. She started to tremble, suddenly overwhelmed by the idea of reuniting with the one she loved and desired so desperately.

"I... I'm afraid, Mamacita. I've wanted him so badly, I thought it would burst my heart... kill me. I'm afraid that, if he touches me, I'll... I'll catch fire."

Jill nodded.

"I know, Princess. That's why I'm here first. To ease the transition."

D looked at her.

"What... what is it between you and him? How... how did you become his emissary?"

Jill considered her answer... then decided to risk the truth.

"He and I... we're joined, Princess."

"Joined? How? Why you and not me? What... what's wrong with me?"

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, Princess," Jill said. "In fact, it's only because of you that he and I are together at all."

D looked at her with dawning wonder.

"Because of... me?" she asked incredulously.

Jill nodded.

"Why? Why because of me?"

"Remember the last time I saw you, I told you I was going to take action?"

D nodded.

"I remember."

"Well, I did. I went to see him... to have it out with him. I thought he was our enemy. I was going there to make him heal you."

"Heal me? How would he do that?" D said.

Her voice rose in sudden panic.

"You... you weren't going to try to make me stop loving him, were you?"

Jill knew she was treading a dangerous path here. Her original intention had been to force Matthew to undo what he had done to Amy... but she couldn't tell D that.

Jill shook her head.

"I never intended to do anything that would hurt you, of course. Still, I needed to understand what had happened between you and him. So... I went to see him. I interrogated him."

"You weren't... mean to him?"

"Yeah, I kinda was," Jill admitted.

"You shouldn't have done that," D said reproachfully.

"Relax. I only barked a little. He was fine."

D shook her head sombrely at the idea of her idol being so mistreated.

"Anyway," Jill continued, "after we had words, we struck a truce, agreed to drop the subject until morning."

Jill's eyes grew momentarily distant as she focussed on her memories.

"But... overnight, something happened. I don't know exactly what... but it changed everything. Next morning, the universe was turned inside out. I was so horny for him, I thought I'd explode. I had to have him, or freak out entirely."

D hung on her every word.

"I understand," she said in a hushed voice. "What happened then?"

Jill shrugged, a little self-consciously.

"In a nutshell, I asked him if we could fuck."

She chuckled ruefully.

"Begged him, actually."

"And... what was his answer?" D asked breathlessly.

"He took pity on me, and agreed."

Tears started from D's eyes anew.

"He wouldn't make love with me," she whispered.

"It was only because of you that he'd have me," Jill said quickly. "Only because he couldn't bear to see another woman suffer as you did. I'm sure he would've accepted you if he hadn't been taken off guard... if he'd had time to think."

D smiled a little in the midst of her tears.

"He is a good man, isn't he, Mamacita?"

"He's a true angel, Princess," Jill confirmed.

"And then," D said wistfully, "the two of you... how was it?"

"First, it was like coming home, to a perfect refuge you never knew existed. And later, when he made me come..." Jill shivered in reminiscence, "... it was like a volcanic eruption in my body."

D sighed in vicarious satisfaction.

"And then... what happened then?"

"Afterward, we talked."

"About what?"

"Lots of things... including you."

Jill looked at her.

"He knew it might be dangerous for you if he just turned up here... so that's why I'm here, why he ordered me to come: to prepare you..."

"What did he tell you to do with me?" D asked, her manner suddenly, inexplicably shy.

Jill looked her in the eye.

"He told me to make love to you, Princess."

In response to this, D's face reflected both hope and disquiet. A little of her earlier, self-protective bravado resurfaced.

"Gonna slip me some oral, Mamacita? Kissing's one thing. But face to fanny... that's incest. You could do time for that."

Jill shrugged.

"Do you ever remember a case of sisters being prosecuted for making love with each other?"

D gave her a quizzical look.

"No," she said slowly, "but, what's that got to do with you and me?"

"Ah... just speculating. In any case, I'm not planning on knocking you up, Princess, or abusing your trust... which are really the main issues with incest, if you think about it."

"Will he ever knock me up?" D asked plaintively.

"Do you want him to?"

D groaned.

"About the same as you want to breathe. I want to be filled by him so bad! Filled with penis... with pleasure... with sperm... with baby!"

"Then, let's get to work, shall we?" Jill said.

She grinned.

"My room or yours?"

D's expression showed a strange melange of eagerness and timidity. She wanted desperately to be reunited with him, yet was simultaneously deeply afraid of the encounter.

She hesitated, looked at Jill... then assented with the slightest of nods.

Jill smiled, took hold of D's hand and gently drew her along toward the house.

The interior was in shadow, unlit but for slivers of daylight stealing in past the edges of window blinds.

On the second floor, Jill made her way toward Amy's childhood bedroom, only to be corrected by D, who directed her to one of the guest rooms nearby. Jill realised that of course this made sense: D was Amy's secondary persona, and was clearly maintaining a distinct life, unaware of Amy's existence.

Jill wondered whether D had ever looked into Amy's room, and asked herself fearfully why it appeared to be in use.

In her own room, D stood irresolute, still torn between longing and fear.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked shyly.

Jill smiled, approached the bed, and drew down the covers. She stepped close to D then, laid her right hand on the back of her neck, touched foreheads with her.

"Imagine you're dreaming again," she said softly. "About him."

Slowly, D closed her eyes, and a faraway smile lifted her lips.

"Here's your first kiss out of the locker, Princess," Jill said. "Not from me, but from him."

D swallowed hard.

Here we go, Jill thought. Hold onto your hats.

She took a deep breath, and touched her lips to D's.

Due to Matthew's hypnotic instructions, Jill's body had responded clearly when D had kissed her... but now that she was taking the initiative, the effect was far stronger. She felt the heat of arousal rush from her lips into every corner of her body, an achievement she knew was only possible because Matthew himself had, in effect, commanded it. For Jill, it was the sexual equivalent of kissing a glowing coal and, in what followed, she had to fight hard to stick to her plan, not to succumb to her own seething libido.

Again, it seemed to her that she was momentarily outside herself, that some other agency was moving her body for her... as indeed it was, in some sense, since she was acting as Matthew's proxy.

D's movements in response to Jill's love-making were subdued. She stood trembling, her arms inactive by her sides. Her lips, so bold before, answered Jill's kiss sweetly but shyly.

Internally, however, her body did respond, to her own surprise and gratification. Just the thought of him kissing her, combined with actual physical contact, excited her. She was also aware of Jill's strong arousal, and found her own body echoing it distantly, even felt a little moistening in her loins.

When she felt the right moment had arrived, Jill broke their kiss, stepped back from D, and gently removed the other woman's clothing. Though she was still afraid, D slowly lifted her arms and parted her legs to assist with her undressing, her eyes remaining closed.

Naked she stood then, quivering. Jill embraced her reassuringly, then whispered in her ear.

"Lay down now, Princess."

D felt for the bed, and did as she was bidden.

Jill divested herself of her own clothing, then lay down to D's right, from where her hand would have easy access to the secrets of her sister's body.

"Here's your second kiss," Jill said quietly, and laid her lips to D's for a long moment, causing her own arousal to flare anew, and D to sigh into her mouth.

Jill withdrew, took a moment to compose herself, then spoke.

"Can you still smell him on me, Princess?"

D nodded, and for the first time, a genuine, untainted smile graced her lips. She spoke without opening her eyes.

"In dreams, I see him standing in the bedroom doorway, smiling at me."

She sighed.

"Such a beautiful dream."

"Soon enough," Jill assured her, "the dream will come true... and you'll know his touch, as well."

Jill laid her hand ever so lightly on D's upper thighs.

"Open for him now," she murmured.

D hesitated a long moment, quivering, then slowly complied.

"Imagine him, Princess," Jill continued. "Imagine him touching you like this... and like this... and like this..."

D began moaning softly.

Pleased with her success so far, Jill continued to work at D's vulva with all the art at her command, slowly reawakening the dormant ability of D's body to respond to sexual contact.

It took time, but at last Jill sensed D's climax approaching. When it came, it was almost silent... the only sounds D made were a sigh, then an inhalation, repeated over and over.

D's body barely moved as she came, and her climax did not appear to be particularly strong, but Jill was pleased nonetheless. To her, D's orgasm was like a sudden freshet of water springing in a bone-dry desert, slowly redeeming from their exile her forsaken body, her thwarted libido, her dessicated heart.

When D's climax was done, she lay quiescent. She did not appear to be deeply immersed in bliss, though there was the hint of a smile playing about the corners of her mouth.

Jill gazed down at her pensively. A question was pressing on her mind. She held it back as long as she could, then spoke.

"Is Amy home?" she asked quietly.

D's eyelids fluttered open.

"I... don't know what you mean, Mamacita," she said, puzzled. "Who is... Amy? You mentioned that name before."

Jill sighed, then shook her head, trying to hide her disappointment.

"No one," she said. "Don't worry about it."

D gave Jill a small smile.

"You... you made me come," she said. "Only a little... but, you made me come."

She sighed.

"I thought I'd never come again."

She closed her eyes.

"Thanks for the honey shot, Mamacita," she said.

Jill stroked her forehead in silent reply.

D sighed again, then slid down the bed until her head was level with Jill's breasts. Finding a nipple, she latched on, and suckled softly.

Both amused and touched, Jill smiled... then inhaled sharply as the contact unexpectedly reawakened her desire.

Like a baby, D fell asleep with her mouth still at Jill's breast, slowly relaxing, until her lips departed the nipple with a slight pop.

As she slept, D's eyes darted here and there behind their lids, and her generally sombre demeanour was brightened by a smile now and then.

Jill watched her for a while, wondering what visions of Matthew she was witnessing.

At last, she could wait no more. She had been out of sexual contact with Matthew for too long, and her interaction with D had only fanned her desire for him.

As quietly as she could, she rose, then drew the covers up to D's chin. She dressed quickly, kissed her sister's forehead, and left the room, trusting that D would sleep while she was gone. She needed her man, and she needed him badly.

***

Matthew was leaning with his back against the side of the RV when Jill came into view. He was looking toward the house, waiting. On seeing her, he broke into a relieved smile, and started eagerly toward her.

Jill hastened her already-rapid footsteps until she was almost running. Her hands went to work on her clothes, and by the time she reached him, she was naked from the waist up, her upper garments strewn on the ground behind her.

Jill threw herself into Matthew's arms, and immediately began to grind her pelvis against him.

"Can we fuck, please?" she groaned. "Right now?"

In response to her flaring lust, Matthew wasted no time, but immediately turned his attention to the task of removing the rest of her clothing.

In this, he was hampered by Jill's refusal... or inability... to loosen her embrace, and the urgent rowing of her pelvis. Matthew remembered his ungentle words to her the first time he had disrobed her, but he felt no impatience now, only delight to be in the presence of the woman he so dearly loved.

123456...8