Fire in the Belly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew complied, taking care not to strike D's head against the doorframe as he passed into the room. Jill following, he approached the bed, intending to lay D upon it... then suddenly found himself feeling protective, unwilling to let her go. Instead, he sat on the edge of the bed, cradling the helpless woman in his arms, while she came, and came, and came, endlessly.

Jill's expression still showed deep concern for D, but before she could decide how to proceed, she found her own body swept up in a sudden squall of sexual arousal. D's brutal ecstasy was affecting her like a strong drug, and she was powerless to resist it. She couldn't fuck Matthew right now, so she did the best she could to deal with the storm of lust within her, by kneeling behind him on the bed with her knees widely parted, leaning forward to press her cheek and breasts against his back, and setting her hands to work between her legs, to shape the orgasm she desperately needed.

In less than a minute, she came hard, joining her voice to D's, creating a wild duet of unrestrained cries. Only afterward was she able to turn her attention to her sister's pleasure-stricken body, though she could think of little to do but try to comfort her with caresses, and words of reassurance, falling on ears that could not hear them.

In retrospect, Matthew could never decide how long D's orgasm had continued, but by the time the convulsions of her... adjustment to his presence began to subside, his arms were aching deeply. When at last she lay quiescent, he rose from the bed and gently set her upon it, where she lay immobile, her mouth agape, staring blindly at the ceiling. She had, he thought, the aspect of a woman struck by lightning.

Matthew checked D's breathing and pulse, and was relieved to find that both seemed to be approaching normality after her marathon of intense effort.

He drew a deep breath and sighed with relief.

"Thank God," he heard Jill breathe.

Jill put out her hand and gently closed D's eyelids, then leaned close to whisper in her ear.

"Everything's okay. You can rest now."

Jill had to repeat her reassurance several times before D responded, but finally she sighed and rolled slowly onto one side. Her body contracted into foetal position, and one of her thumbs found its way into her mouth. Gradually, her breathing slowed and deepened, until Jill was confident that she was asleep once more.

Gently Jill covered her, then turned to Matthew.

"Something... disturbing happened while I was alone with her," she said quietly, then described the apparent hallucination she and D had witnessed.

Matthew frowned.

"What do you think it was?" he asked.

Jill remained silent for some time, considering.

"I think..." she said at last, "... I think it's most likely that I've just witnessed another manifestation of the power of Matthew Quinn, albeit an indirect one."

She raised her eyes to his.

"I think she wanted you so badly, her unconscious mind tried to create you... and partially succeeded!"

"My God," Matthew breathed.

Jill nodded.

"And the fact that the hallucination appeared in exactly the clothes you are wearing now... I have to wonder whether she's developed a psychic power."

She shook her head.

"'There are more things in heaven and earth'," she quoted. "Those words never meant so much to me."

Matthew glanced down at the sleeping D.

"Will she be okay now?" Matthew said.

"I'm confident," Jill said. "I think she's over the hump."

She took his hand in a victory clasp.

"We've won a crucial battle, mi alma!"

She looked down at her sister, and shivered.

"I was worried for a moment there," she said. "That was some crazy episode she went through. Thank Christ I was able to prepare her, at least a little."

She looked at him.

"Now there's just Amy. Hopefully, she won't have to go through such a catastrophic adjustment when she comes into contact with you, now that D has smoothed the way... as soon as we can bring her back."

"If Amy is like you, she'll know about D, as you knew about Lily," Matthew said, seeking hope. "She'll not be lost... she'll be watching in the background."

"Perhaps," Jill said. "But it may not be the same. I was lucky: you accepted me right away. Amy couldn't have you. I can't rule out the possibility that she's retreated inside, to escape the suffering."

Matthew's heart sank. He knew, technically, that it wasn't his fault, yet still he couldn't repress a feeling of responsibility for what had happened to Amy.

Jill perceived Matthew's disquiet and, realising simultaneously that the arousal of her own body had been allayed only superficially, took the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, distracting him from his guilt and dealing with her desire at the same time.

"Mi amor?" Jill said.

"Yes, Jill?" Matthew said.

"You up for a little emergency fucking? Being present while D let it all hang out like that has opened up my throttle again."

Matthew looked at her closely, then smiled warmly. His relationship with Jill was such that the mere knowledge that she was in need of love was enough to ignite him.

After reassuring themselves that it was safe to leave D alone for a time, the couple retreated to Jill's old bedroom.

Matthew's many joinings with Jill had greatly increased his confidence, and he now readily shucked his clothes and looked upon her naked form with pleasure and desire.

"Woman on top?" he asked.

Jill smiled and nodded.

Matthew lay down on his back, then Jill took her place between his legs and fired him up with hands and mouth. When he was fully erect, she examined his penis.

"No detectable shrinkage there," she said. "Now for the depth test."

She straddled his belly, knelt forward to kiss him, then reached down between their two bodies with one hand, took hold of his penis and, lowering her hips, carefully guided him into herself. Slowly, she rose to a sitting position, and a smile appeared on her face.

"It's true," she breathed. "I've grown up to fit you."

She squirmed delightedly, causing Matthew to gasp.

"That makes me so happy!" she said.

"I wish I could be as relaxed about these changes as you are," Matthew said. "I find them... a little worrying."

"I don't," Jill said. "Anything that makes me suit you better is a cause for celebration."

Matthew found Jill's lack of concern somewhat disquieting. Could this be a symptom of the changes she was undergoing? If there was some... agency involved, of course it would suit that agency's purpose to have its subject be unconcerned.

Still, her approach to life was in large part one of wide-eyed wonder and acceptance of things as they are. He knew that. Perhaps he was worrying for no valid reason.

Matthew was distracted from his thoughts then: Jill was moving.

She began riding him slowly, experimentally, but very soon abandoned caution, and started plunging down upon his penis with a will, overjoyed to be able to fuck without restraint.

When she came, she parted her lips and let out a moan so long, it was as if she were exhaling her very soul.

The strong grip of her pulsing vagina on his penis wrung Matthew's orgasm from him, so that he soared with her into stratospheric bliss. That he drifted back to earth far sooner than his partner was a cause, not of dismay, but of delight, for simply to witness the ecstatic paroxysms of her body affected him like strong drink.

When the storm of her orgasm was over, and she had taken time to recover herself, Jill looked at him from under hooded eyelids.

"Did you know," she murmured, "that the Tasmanian Devil can eat almost half its bodyweight of food in half an hour?"

"That's... uh... that's interesting," Matthew said politely.

Jill nodded.

"I had a healthy appetite for sex before I met you, but you've turned me into the erotic equivalent of Sarcophilus harrisii."

She gave him a searching glance, that contained both humour and wonder.

"Are you sure you're not a... a demigod, or something?" she said.

Matthew felt an urge to chuckle at the absurdity of this notion... then paused. There had to be some explanation for the effect he had on women.

"Uh... pretty sure," he said tentatively.

Carefree in the aftermath of joyful orgasm, Jill didn't seem to pay any attention to this answer.

"I love the afterward," she said. "It's a different kind of heaven to fucking... different to orgasm... a romantic heaven, where I'm thinking about your perfection... and how dearly God must love me, since He gave me to you."

Matthew looked at her in surprise.

"You don't believe in God."

Jill's familiar ironic smile appeared momentarily on her face.

"That's true... but I don't mind speaking like one of the faithful, if it's the most fulfilling way to put my feelings into words."

Matthew stared, then chuckled.

"That's my Jill: when it comes to human conventions, you're like a... a single hummingbird in a grove of flowering trees: sipping where you please... then darting off again."

She smiled down at him.

"Mi amor," she murmured. "Let's live forever, so we can love each other forever."

Happy to embark on Jill's pleasure-drunk fantasy, Matthew smiled and nodded.

"We'll find our way to a different universe," he said. "One where time stands still."

"We will?" Jill asked hopefully.

Matthew held up a hand.

"I solemnly swear," he said.

Jill chuckled, then sighed.

"A beautiful dream, mi amor más querido," she said. "But a universe without change is stultification. We have to face it: our time together is not eternal."

"That's a perfect reason to be with you every minute of every day," Matthew said. "And when we reach the end..."

"What then?" Jill asked expectantly.

"... there'll be a new beginning."

"How do you know?"

Matthew smiled and shrugged.

"I don't," he admitted, happy for the moment to cast rationality to the winds. "But I can pretend I do, if it's the best way to put my feelings into words."

Jill laughed delightedly, and melted against him.

"Oh, how I love you," she said.

Matthew replied without words, pulling her into a loving embrace.

"Hold me tight!" Jill commanded, and Matthew complied, tensing the muscles of his arms until she gurgled in protest.

An impulse arose in Matthew then, and he acted on it. Why, he didn't know, but he suddenly wanted her to be helpless. Rolling to one side, he reversed their positions, so that he knelt astride her, then took hold of her wrists and pinned them to the bed above her head.

Jill was undismayed. She smiled up at him trustingly.

"I have you now!" he said, and gave a dastardly chuckle that would have suited the kind of villain that ties the hero's woman to the railroad tracks in a silent movie.

Jill played along, rolling her eyes in mock-terror and pretending to struggle against his grip.

Intoxicated by her response, Matthew touched his mouth to hers repeatedly, as if he were stealing the kisses. Jill responded by playing the part of an unwilling victim, who nonetheless cannot prevent her resistance from melting in the heat of her own sexual fire.

The scenario was intensely erotic, and the excitement of both rose quickly. Matthew gave Jill a predatory smile, then -- momentarily holding her wrists with one hand -- guided himself into her once more, and fucked her to another crescendo of ecstasy. Jill came with her arms still pinned, her breasts jumping wildly with each meeting of their loins.

When she was able to think coherently once more, Jill considered Matthew's unusually assertive behaviour, and decided that the moment had come to perform an experiment she had been considering for some time.

"Mi amor?" she said.

"Yes, Jill?"

"How long is it since Lily's taken a turn at the wheel?"

Matthew considered.

"It must be several days. Too long, maybe, if your idea about submersion is correct... unless..."

He trailed off.

"Unless what?" Jill queried.

"Unless you don't want her any more."

Jill looked thoughtful for a long moment... then shook her head.

"Even assuming I'm right about that, I wouldn't want to take the decision lightly... there would be issues to talk through first. Besides, she's not a burden to me.

"Anyway, I'm thinking it's probably time for her to make another appearance," she added. "Just in case."

Matthew nodded slowly.

"You said that... uh... dominant behaviour would bring her out," he said. "The thing is... I don't know if I can be dominant at will."

Odd, Jill thought. You were doing okay in that regard a few minutes ago.

"I know, mi amor," she said. "Don't worry... I've taken care of that issue."

"Taken care of it?" Matthew queried. "How?"

To Matthew, Jill's next words appeared to be irrelevant.

"Every man conceals an inner Tarl Cabot, don't you think?" she said.

At these words, Matthew's eyes closed momentarily. When he opened them again, he looked at Jill with the gaze of a predator... this time with no hint of theatricality.

He lifted his body from hers.

"I want your mouth," he said... then frowned in puzzlement at his own words.

Matthew's body surprised him then, by becoming fiercely aroused. It seemed the audacity of simply stating a desire so bluntly was enough to evoke a fire of lust.

"Just go with it, mi amor," Jill said.

Her meaning escaped Matthew, but before he could comment, another phrase rose unbidden to his lips, demanding utterance.

"Less talk, more heaven," he growled, and his penis stiffened further, as if emboldened by his assertiveness.

Jill gave him one of her most heart-stopping smiles.

"The man wants submissive," she said, "and submissive he shall have."

Jill sat up, then knelt facing him. She smiled and winked.

"See you soon."

She bowed her head deeply, so that Matthew could no longer see her face. A long moment she remained silent and still... then shifted to adopt the slave posture that Lily favoured, wrists crossed behind her back to show submission, legs widely spread to demonstrate availability. When she raised her head again, her expression was eager, yet innocent.

"Take me, my Matthew," she breathed. "Fulfil your desires on me."

Despite his arousal, Matthew shivered a little... sometimes, he still found these personality transitions somewhat uncanny.

Matthew's penis was now strainingly erect. Lily gazed at it for a moment, smiling, laid a soft kiss on the head, then leaned slowly forward, so that her lips were stretched wide, and her mouth filled. Her wrists were still crossed behind her.

Another impulse arose in Matthew, and he acted on it immediately, reaching out and grasping a generous handful of Lily's hair, then using it to shuttle her head back and forth along his penis, as the whim took him.

And it seemed Jill had been correct: Lily's face flushed with excitement, and she brought both hands to her vulva, where she began to work on her own pleasure.

Matthew felt divided. He was surprised at his own conduct... but that didn't stop him from following the path of his lust. He examined Lily carefully, and saw no sign of discomfort or dismay. Emboldened, he began to use her more strongly, pulling her toward him until her lips and nose were pressed against his groin, his penis fully embedded within her mouth and throat.

Stuffed full of Matthew's cock, Lily couldn't moan, but her body squirmed mutely and her eyelids fluttered, and Matthew understood that his more vigorous use of her was actually increasing her pleasure.

Still using her hair to control her, Matthew accelerated his pace, and immediately Lily's heat visibly increased: her hands worked faster and faster at her vulva, and he saw shivers coursing through her body, a reaction he could only interpret as excitement.

The desire arose in Matthew to use her even more aggressively, battling with his natural concern. Afraid that he might cause her pain by pulling her hair, he transferred his grip, releasing her, taking hold of her head with both hands, then pulling and pushing as the whim took him. There was no more fitting way to describe what he was doing now: he was fucking her face... but he could see that Lily revelled in being so used. The sounds she was able to utter each time Matthew's penis withdrew from her throat grew deeper, more redolent of passion. Her hands at her vulva danced frenetically, then her body suddenly began to shudder helplessly, and Matthew knew she was caught in the merciless grip of a powerful orgasm.

Now Matthew began to feel the approach of his own climax, and he moved her head far enough away from himself that the helmet of his penis was within reach of her tongue.

Even in the maelstrom of her pleasure, Lily understood his intention, and licked him the rest of the way.

When he was almost at the point of orgasm, Matthew lifted her head away, took hold of her hand, and wrapped her fingers around his penis.

"Paint yourself," he ordered, again speaking without conscious intention.

Lily's deep, rhythmic moans of pleasure confirmed that her orgasm was still gushing within her, yet she managed to comply, pumping him rapidly but softly. And when he came, she directed the spurts of his climax, so that his hot sperm splashed onto the pure skin of her face as she knelt over him.

Her expression as she continued to milk him was as hallowed as that of a churchgoer receiving communion, and she pumped, and pumped, until he had nothing more to give.

Now Matthew's pleasure was done, but Lily's was not. Releasing him, she lay back on the bed, parted her legs widely, and returned both hands to her vulva. Writhing and moaning she lay now, sustaining and intensifying her pleasure by gazing up at him through hooded eyes in a sperm-spattered face.

Yet again, Matthew spoke without conscious intention.

"Come harder!" he ordered.

At this command, Lily began squirming like a torture victim, and her moans turned to a deep, open-mouthed wailing that seemed more animal than human... like that of a feral creature calling desperately for a mate. Her eyes rolled wildly, then fixed on Matthew's.

"Please! Please!" she cried, and sketched a beckoning motion toward her face with one hand, clearly begging for something.

Matthew didn't comprehend her desire, but a moment later, she made it clear.

"Tread on my face!" she gasped.

Matthew was taken aback by this demand, and made at first no move to obey. He felt the aggression within him drain away. But Lily kept her eyes fixed on his, and it was clear to Matthew that she truly wanted him to do as she'd said. At last he realised that he didn't have to be brutal to comply with her wish, and reluctantly did so.

He rose to a standing position, then stepped forward and placed his feet to either side of Lily's head. Bracing his hands against the wall behind the bed, he lifted his right foot, hesitated, then with exquisite gentleness set the sole of it on Lily's face. He winced as he felt her nose flatten, then the flickering of her tongue as it darted in and out, licking at him. Both of her hands took firm hold of his foot, as if in order to ensure he didn't remove it during the final moments of her orgasm.

Matthew felt a kind of self-disgust... yet he couldn't deny that there was dark intoxication in this act of debasement. Momentarily, the idea arose of taking the situation even further, by the only means that occurred to him: the inflicting of pain. But here, he baulked entirely.

As Lily's pleasure subsided, she released his foot, and Matthew quickly removed it and knelt back down, above all deeply relieved.

Lily gazed up at him, misty-eyed. Her expression conveyed nothing but profound contentment.

"I am well used, love," she murmured. "Thank you for taking pleasure in me."

1...345678