Fire in the Belly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hear me, Inanna," she said, and saw how Amy's expression became attentive at this reference to a subject she knew so well.

"Dumuzi the king is come..." Jill said, and heard how Amy responded with a sigh of delight.

"... come to plough thy vulva," Jill continued, "to plough thy high field, to plough thy wet ground. Respond to him, Goddess. Return his caresses with caresses of your own, so that two souls may be joined... and together ascend the throne of heaven."

Thus encouraged, though she was still divided, Amy now found herself able to turn her gaze upon, if not his glorious face, at least his body, and she lifted her arms in silent welcome. Tears of happiness streamed from her eyes as she embraced her royal lover.

Matthew entered her cautiously, anticipating that her body, like that of Jill before her, would not yet be able to accommodate his full length. Slowly he began to plough her, and Amy moaned, expressing an incredulous joy that was vastly intensified by her awe at being chosen.

And when Matthew released within her, groaning with pleasure, the knowledge that she... unworthy she had given him this ecstasy, that she was receiving the gift of his body into her own, caused her to re-enter the realm of orgasm, raised up on a huge eruption of hot bliss.

Transported beyond herself in her passion, Amy tore at his back, bit him hard, then released him, threw her head back, and stretched her lips wide in a silent scream of pleasure.

She let go her breath in an extended sigh that continued until her lungs were utterly emptied, then inhaled deeply, and released again.

She came in almost complete silence... yet her body was eloquent, flushed scarlet from head to toe, writhing in unbearable ecstasy. Rhythmic, muscular ripples passed through her.

And Jill looked upon their union, and was greatly pleased.

Long, long, the tempest of Amy's orgasm continued. When at last it subsided, at Jill's signal, Matthew gently shifted her limp form on the bed, making room for Jill to join them, so that the three of them lay in symmetry, Matthew reclining with his two brides, Amy to his right and Jill to his left.

Jill immediately took hold of Matthew's left hand, and began rubbing the back of it against her vulva, to alleviate a little her body's response to Amy's orgasm.

After a time, Amy spoke.

"Is it real, my master?" she murmured, keeping her eyes closed.

Matthew chose to answer her without words, by placing his right arm around her, even as his left shifted to reach for Jill. He gathered his women to himself. Jill reached across Matthew, took Amy's hand, and curled it around his resting penis.

Still without opening her eyes, Amy smiled. The feeling of his penis in her hand... of his body against hers... these things she could now accept as real.

When Amy felt ready, she opened her eyes and regarded Matthew, sending her gaze roaming over every part of his body, and at last found herself able to glance briefly at his face.

"My master has given his slave the pleasures of paradise," she murmured. "How may she repay the gift?"

By calling me something else than 'master', Matthew thought... but held his peace.

Jill placed her mouth by Matthew's ear.

"Let me," she whispered, then sat up, and regarded her sister.

Having brought Amy this far by treating her with reverence, Jill now decided on a different tactic, one she hoped would bring her sister closer to the person she had been: she would speak bluntly, crudely, in the way that had so provoked Amy in their younger years.

"He enjoys fellatio," she said, matter-of-factly. "I'm sure you're familiar with the techniques. Right, Ame?"

Jill was pleased to see a flicker of annoyance come and go in Amy's face.

"Blowjobs? Cocksucking?" Jill continued helpfully.

Despite her irritation, Amy found she could not ignore the possibility that Jill spoke truly. Though it bothered her to encourage her sister's ill-mannered behaviour, she looked to Matthew for confirmation.

Matthew blushed, but nodded, cooperating with Jill's intent.

"Don't forget to include plenty of sexy eye contact, like a good little slut," Jill advised her, with a deliberately provocative smile.

This evoked a frown from Amy, and Jill was gratified to see she was getting under her sister's skin.

Despite her irritation, Amy had seen Matthew agree with Jill, and thus felt compelled to do as her sister had bidden her. Making an effort to ignore Jill's presence, she positioned herself between Matthew's legs, and addressed herself to his pleasure.

As Amy began her devotional act of love, she couldn't help but revel in the sight of him, and at the feeling of his royal flesh filling her mouth, that part of her created, to her mind, for the primary purpose of accommodating him, of giving him ecstasy.

And when Dumuzi the king bestowed the royal gift of his orgasm upon her, and she steadily drank from him, Amy felt drenched with joy, body and soul.

In the aftermath of the sacrament she had received, Amy held Dumuzi's penis long in her mouth, unwilling to part from him, until he touched her with his hand, urging her to come lie by his side again.

As Amy shifted her position, Jill spoke, again with shameless crudity, deliberately trying to undermine her sister's perception of herself as an unworthy slave, by reawakening Amy-that-was.

"You like the taste of hot sperm, Sis?" Jill asked, this time truly shattering Amy's mood of obsequious reverence.

Now Amy's face reflected deep impatience.

Pleased with Amy's reaction, Jill smiled at her sister as annoyingly as she could, then delivered another piercing dart.

"You know, Ame," she said, "I've learned something about you today that I never knew before."

Amy looked at her sister with deep disapproval. She felt she had had just about enough of Jill's crudities for the moment.

"What did you learn?" she asked, striving for Matthew's sake to appear equanimous.

Jill brought her right forefinger to her lips and kissed it audibly.

"Your pussy tastes pretty fucking good."

Amy's face took on an expression of profound aggravation, and at last it seemed to Jill that she had succeeded in jarring her sister free of her worshipful persona. For a moment, incredibly, Amy seemed to forget Matthew's presence.

"Still exploring the wonderful world of lumberjack obscenities, Jillian? Don't think you're too old to have your mouth washed out with soap... and I'm just the one to do it."

Amy gasped then, and cast a secret glance toward Matthew, horrified at her own temerity. Her master, however, showed no sign of disapproval, only smiling upon her beneficently.

Jill grinned, delighted.

"Now there's my sister Amy," she said triumphantly. "Well, come ahead at your leisure, lover: I'm betting you can't wrestle me without one of us ending up with her mouth between the other's legs... or both. You already came under my hand... but believe me, Sis, what I did to you in the shower was only an entree... no, a breadstick, compared to the main course."

She looked Amy directly in the eye.

"Believe me, little slut, I can make you scream when you come."

At this outrageous statement, Amy frowned even more deeply... until she became aware of the twinkle in Jill's eye, and finally began to understand her sister's motives.

Slowly, the humour of the situation became apparent to her, and a warm smile blossomed on her face. She sat up, reached out and took hold of Jill's head with both hands, leaned over and gave her sister a deep, lingering kiss. When they parted, Amy licked her lips and smiled.

"You taste pretty good yourself... Jill," she said, temporarily managing to overcome her reticent and formal nature.

Matthew glanced at Jill, and his relief at the success of their mission overflowed into happy laughter.

Throwing wide his arms, he embraced both sisters, and kissed them each soundly.

Unexpectedly, he rose then, leaving them behind on the bed. As his two brides watched, he opened the curtains, and golden daylight streamed in, transforming the shadowed room.

He rejoined them on the bed, then spoke.

"Nothing could satisfy me better than to see my two beauties taking joy in each other."

Matthew clearly didn't realise that there was more than one way to interpret his words... but Jill did, and watched in secret amusement as Amy responded to them by casting hooded glances toward her sister's body.

Trying to distract herself, Amy glanced at Matthew, then addressed Jill, greatly daring in her choice of words.

"So... what are we going to do with this delicious, troublesome man, sister?"

Jill shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure we're going to bear his children, for one thing," she said casually, causing Amy to smile, and Matthew to blush.

"As for the rest," Jill said, "well, you've got a PhD to finish... and I tell you true, Ame, I'm bloody-well going to make sure you do."

"And as for me," she continued, "I believe I'm going to try my hand at writing. The life I've lived up to now... what I've learned... my imagination... I've got stories to tell."

Jill looked into her sister's eyes.

"Apart from that," she said, "I have in mind that you and I might spend time learning how to love each other better... a very great deal better."

To make her meaning absolutely clear, Jill let her eyes roam speculatively over her sister's body, more than a hint of lust... and amusement... in her expression.

In return, Amy looked Jill up and down, her eyes pausing here and there in appreciation, then looked directly into her sister's eyes... and blushed.

"Show me," she murmured.

1...345678