All Comments on 'Fire in the Embers Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The fact that Sinon has contact with Julie Newton and that Julie is a mole along with Brownlee is something that has always been hinted at, but the note from Sinon to the Consultant of Crime confirms that, unless Julie is a gossip with one of the true moles in the TCPD. Also the hint that the Consultant of Crime may be going after both Paulina Patterson and Jenna Stiles among others is something that adds another level of intrigue to your already intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sister play

Somehow get the feeling that along with the Newton sister/s, there will a interplay with Elizabeth and her gang, along with Todd and his friends (Leader) to the rescue.... Brilliant brilliant story and story-telling...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Sister Play Anonymous all over it

You are reading my mind. (Heh heh heh heh.) Yes, Elizabeth and The Four will be coming back, but that'll be "next year" as the story goes. We still have this Christmas to get through. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@blah,blah

Gee, not interesting. Then why do you read it stupid.??

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
See dear ANNONY

I told you and keep telling you, NO ONE likes you. You shuold just go to your momma's basement and die

teedeedubteedeedubabout 8 years ago
yeah

I thought it would get wicked at some point. Looks like we're here.....

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Now the threats are getting greater although I would thought some of the relationships were already known to most people involved and especially Mr Big. Enjoying this story again.

chytownchytown10 months ago

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES