Fire Knight Katrina Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, um... Who's paying for all that meat we spent?" The cook looked at Katrina with a glamour of hope in his eyes.

"Don't push your luck!" the girl chuckled, "alright, today was a bit too much, I think I could use a bath and some rest."

"Hey!" Katrina heard Beld's voice from behind her back, "wanna share this one, too?"

He was dangling a spicy red pepper with a very suggestive look in his eyes. It was quite obvious what it was about, so Katrina decided not to beat around the bush. The redhead approached her buddy and suddenly kissed him on the lips, nearly staggering the poor militia in the process.

"Thanks for the fun evening," she said after withdrawing, "looking forward to see you next time, shortie!"

"Of course, cupcake," he replied, completely charmed by the redhead.

After the demonologist was taken care of, Katrina and Sophia could finally rest. Firstly, the redhead convinced her friend to take a bath in a fountain across the street, which took surprisingly little convincing. The nudists happily ran around in the streams of cool water, splashing and pushing each other like little children. It was a great way to cool off after such a long day, and a nice show for the lucky passersby as well. The girls felt great as they strolled back to the inn, eagerly discussing the peculiarities of the elven cuisine and complimenting each other's skills in-between phrases.

"Great work!" The waitress met them enthusiastically when they came back, "we'd never do that without you. All meals are on the house from now on!"

"Well, the mayor was paying for my meals anyway..." Katrina shrugged, "but I tell you what, there is something else I'd really, really like you to do.

As firewielder stepped forward, catching the girl's curious gaze. Then, she slowly and gently put her hands on the waitress' back and untied her apron. In the very next moment, the last piece of clothing the cute waitress wore got thrown out like a useless rag while the waitress herself was left smiling, totally satisfied with Katrina's decision.

"Stop hiding your true self," the redhead smiled as she slowly moved her hands along the girl's body, caressing her now-bare skin.

The waitress was quite short and petite, her curves smaller than Katrina and Sophia's, which probably caused her some shyness when they first met. Still, her figure was balanced and well-measured, she was akin to an antique figurine depicting an ancient elven girl in her late teens. A stark contrast to how the redhead looked, but a pleasure to look at nonetheless. Her perky butt was definitely the highlight, especially when she bent down to take or place an order.

"T-thanks," the girl giggled, "name's Kara, by the way. I'm, uh, a big fan of you!"

"Then show it!" Katrina gave her backside a playful slap, "and never be shy of your curves again. You being fine with standing here stark naked already makes you ten times more attractive than those Zardiw girls still drowning in their complexes, don't ever forget that!"

"Sure, I won't!" Kara cheerfully saluted to her hero and went about her business, there was still lots of cleanup that had to be done after this "fight".

Tonight, most of Zardiw slept peacefully. While there was still danger lurking in the shadows and outside of town, the citizens knew it wasn't for long, as they saw the progress Katrina made with their own eyes. While many were skeptical about a naked woman running around on their streets at first, now they couldn't ignore her achievements anymore. After all, precisely half of the ten cursed archmages was now dealt with.

12