Fire of Lust II - Ch. 08

Story Info
Reeva meets new friends, Sonali & Jina go for a visit.
17.1k words
4.5
6.9k
4

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jina and Sonali were cuddling on the large bed, still recovering from their incredible early morning fuck session. The beautiful, naked women lay in the bed, languidly running their hands over each other's bodies.

Something had been at the back of Sonali's mind, caused by something Jina had mentioned last night.

"Jina" she began, "We are going to be here for a while, but what are we going to do once, other people also join us? I don't think I can go a day without making love to you."

"Oh, my princess, I feel the same way." replied Jina, "Don't worry we will find a way, in the meantime let's make the most of the time we have together."

"What about when the school vacations are over, how am I supposed to make it through the days without you? I don't want to give this up, even for a day." Sonali said.

"I feel the same way, dear." said Jina, "But I am sure that we both will be able to find something to keep us going the days we are apart."

Sonali pondered on Jina's words. A little saddened that this time of solitude will be limited. After her graduation she would be off to college, which will make their distance even greater. While Sonali would have Reeva, Lucy and Ms. Maliya to keep her warm at night, she wondered how Jina would cope.

"I know that we will take whatever moments we can to be together, but once I go back to school, what will you do. I don't want you to be lonely." she said.

"Oh, don't worry Jai will be there for me." replied Jina.

"Oh, I know. Will he be enough? Can he satisfy you the way I can?" asked Sonali.

Jina pondered her words. Jai had always been a very considerate lover, but she had a much more active libido and had never really felt fully satiated. Her experience with Sonali and now Seema, had opened her eyes to just what it took to make her feel sexually satiated. Sonali's words made her consider how she could ensure her sexual satisfaction after they part. She did love Jai, and did not want to cheat on him with another man.

As Jina pondered her own future plans, Sonali was wondering how Reeva's first days back had been. They had not had a chance to talk and catch up. She had so much to discuss and share with her, planning to call her as soon as possible, she wondered if she had experienced anything approaching what the she had gone through in two short days.

She doubted it.

As the two women lay on the bed, lost in their own thoughts, Sonali's stomach suddenly rumbled in hunger. Jina looked over at her niece and burst out laughing.

"Well, I guess we know what we have to do first." she said, "Come on, let's get out of bed and have some breakfast. We need to keep our strength up. Don't we?"

"I would love to spend the whole day in bed with you, but yeah you are right. An empty stomach is no fun." smiled back Sonali.

The beauties finally broke apart and rose from the bed, heading to the bathroom which they planned to share as long as they had the opportunity. The two of them brushed their teeth, naked, standing in front of the large mirror. The two smiled as their rigorous brushing caused their naked breasts to jiggle softly.

"No funny stuff." said Jina, "We will have plenty of time today, but right now we still have to unpack fully and open the rest of the house."

Pouting Sonali nodded her head in agreement. Despite their plans the shower took much longer than expected with a lot of mutual caressing, kissing, licking and fingering being involved. By the time the two of them stepped out they were well and truly clean, as well as aroused. However instead of repeating the performance of the morning, they quickly dried off and put on some comfortable clothes and headed to the kitchen.

The groceries from the previous night were still not put away as the three of them had got distracted so Sonali started putting them away while Jina prepared breakfast. The two of them settling into an easy domestic setting. As they moved around the kitchen, they bumped against each other from time to time, smiling at each other they shared a few soft kisses and a lot of errant hands rubbed pussy, ass and breasts.

Sitting down to a nice breakfast, they discussed the events of the previous evenings and their plans for the coming days of the summer vacation. As they talked Sonali suddenly remembered something from last night, before they got distracted, that she wanted to talk to Jina about.

"Jina, last night you were telling us a story from your college days." she said, "but then we got...side tracked, I don't remember much about it. What were you saying?"

"Oh, I was telling about a time with my roommate." Jina replied.

"What about her?" asked Sonali.

"Oh, it doesn't matter it was a long time ago, water under the bridge." replied Jina.

"Come one, it sounds like a juicy story and I want to hear it now that I am not distracted." pleaded Sonali.

"Oh ok. Well, as I was saying yesterday before we got interrupted, my roommate in college was this gorgeous Punjabi girl, she was my senior but was very friendly, we were only together for a year before she graduated," began Jina, "but she really helped me out in the early days to adjust, and being roommates, we became close friends."

Sonali listened as Jina told her about her roommate, the two of them were very close and used to spend most of their free time together.

"What did she look like?" asked Sonali.

"She was my height, maybe a little heavier, but I remember having this amazing skin tone almost golden." recalled Jina, "She also an amazing hourglass figure, but she was not soft by any means, I remember how her breasts and ass being firm very little jiggle, if you know what I mean."

"She sounds like a beauty." said Sonali.

"She was. All the girls were jealous of her, because she was so vivacious and outgoing, the boys were always hanging around her. They hardly paid any attention to anyone else when she was around." said Jina.

"I bet the same can be said about you." smirked Sonali.

"Oh no, while I did get my fair share of attention, but I was very introverted and rarely became friendly with any of the boys, so after a while they got the message and didn't bother me much." replied Jina.

"So, she was very popular with the boys?" asked Sonali.

"Yes, she was, but I don't think I ever remember her being serious with anyone of them, more like just friendly and enjoying their company, maybe a few dates here and there, but nothing serious." replied Jina.

Thinking back, she recalled that her roommate never seemed to show much interest in the boys, in a sexual sense, sure they gossiped about this boy or that girl and their dating habits, and teased each other about their male friends. But she could not recall any actual romantic entanglements.

"Anyway, one day we were in our room, it must have been a week before the end of term and she would be graduating, and she asked me to oil her, to keep her shirt from getting dirty she took off her shirt. This was nothing new but that she was wearing a very sexy net bra, very different from her regular underwear, and it really put her breasts on great display." said Jina, her thoughts going back to that day.

"So, as I massaged her head she started moaning, and rubbing her legs together, then as I finished, she turned around kissed my hands softly, looking deeply into my eyes and thanked me for the great head massage. She then offered to return the favor." Jina continued.

"As she started putting oil in my hair and started massaging my head, she would also massage my neck and shoulders or run her hands over my face, it was so relaxing and sensual. As she finished her hands were lying lightly on my shoulders, her fingers touching the top of my breasts, where they were slowly pressing on them. It felt great. After a while I stood up so did, she and I turned around we were face to face, a few inches separating our lips, both of us were breathing heavily, while I was still wearing my shirt her breasts were clearly visible in her bra and I could see her aroused nipple. The heat I was feeling was incredible, then slowly her mouth started moving closer..." Jina stopped then, thinking back to that day and the feeling of the moment.

"What? What happened then?" whispered Sonali, desperate to hear what happened next.

"Oh." said Jina, breaking out her reverie. "Someone knocked on the door and we jumped back. She went into the bathroom, while I opened the door. That was pretty much it. She left a few days later after her graduation and we never got a chance to discuss about that moment."

"Unn hunh..." moaned Sonali, in frustration. "It sounds like she wanted a lot more."

"Yeah, I have thought about that moment from time to time. But since I have had my first lesbian experience and thinking about her in this light, I am sure she was attracted to women, now that I think about our interactions, it is clear that she wanted a sexual relationship with me. I guess the signals never got through." replied Jina, with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"So, do you still keep in touch?" asked Sonali.

"No, we drifted apart after college, I am not even sure where Maliya ended up after graduation." said Jina.

"Wait, her name was Maliya...was her full name by any chance Maliya Chopra?" asked Sonali, in surprise.

"Yes, it was, how did you know that?" replied Jina.

"My teacher in school is named Maliya Chopra, she is Punjabi and would be a few years older than you." said Sonali.

"Really, I doubt we are talking about the same person, it would be too much of a coincidence." said Jina, with a hint of hope in her voice.

"That is easy, I have a picture of her, let me show you." said Sonali. Quickly running back to her room, she grabbed her phone and opened her school's website. Scrolling down the list of teachers she tapped on Ms. Maliya's name which showed her picture along with her bio.

Jina gasped in surprise as she saw the picture of her old roommate on Sonali's phone.

"It is her!!" Jina gasped, "What a coincidence."

"You want to talk to her?" asked Sonali, "I have her number."

"I... I am not sure." Jina said, "It's been so long, not sure if she even remembers me, or if she feels the same about me."

"Oh Jina. You are unforgettable. She will definitely remember you." said Sonali.

"Why don't you give me her number, I will think about calling her." said Jina.

Sonali sent the contact details to Jina's phone, she really hopped that Jina called her.

"Ok, let's just unpack the rest of our stuff. We then need to call the rent-a-car company to send over the car Jai arranged. We can't spend the rest of the vacation couped up in this house." said Jina, as she stood up and started to clear the table.

"Ok, but I am going to call Reeva first." replied Sonali, as she headed for her room.

*****

As Raj came down for breakfast, Nikita, Reeva and his mother were already sitting down to eat. Having changed into shirt and trousers, his usual dress code for work, he observed from the door that Nikita and Reeva were still wearing their pajamas and t-shirt, which showed of their incredible bodies, both pair of breasts were unencumbered by bras and from the angle he was standing he could tell that Reeva was also not wearing any panties.

"Good morning." said Raj as he entered the room and took his place at the table.

"Good morning, beta." his mother replied, as she passed him the fried eggs, as both Reeva and Nikita nodded at him.

As they sat in silence eating their breakfast, Raj would look over at Reeva and Nikita from time to time, the sight of the two of them naked on the bed running through his head. As he replayed the memory, he felt himself getting aroused. Looking at Reeva he couldn't help but picture her naked as she ate her breakfast.

"Damn it." he thought to himself, "this is getting out of hand, she is my sister."

Even as he admonished himself, another part of his mind was telling him that she maybe his sister but she was also a sexy, desirable woman. He tried to get a hold of his runaway imagination, but the more her tried to ignore his sister, the harder it became and he felt the stirring in his pants get worse.

As Raj adjusted himself in the chair to take some of the pressure off his penis, Nikita was observing him discreetly from the corner of her eye. As he moved around, she smiled to herself, knowing full well what was the reason of his discomfort. Catching her husband's eye, she smiled at him and tilted her head towards Reeva, Raj catching the motion nodded, confirming her suspicion about what was happening to him.

Quickly finishing off his breakfast, Raj got up from the table saying, "I have to get to work quickly, have a major meeting today. Nikita, you have to get to work today also, right? Will you be able to get there? I won't be able to drop you today."

Reeva, looked over at Nikita in surprise since she had not mentioned anything about work to her. Nikita worked as a senior administrator in one of the top private schools in the city, and like most students she was also on vacation.

"Oh!! I completely forgot." she said, "Thanks for reminding me Raj. I will call an Uber, don't worry." looking over at Reeva and her mother-in-law she explained, "Have to go in for a few hours today, need to finalize a few things, my boss's wife fell and broke her leg and I have to cover for him. It will only be for today, then I am free for the summer."

Reeva, pouted on hearing about Nikita's plans, she had hoped to have another day with her sister-in-law with Raj out of the house, but it was apparently not going to happen.

"I am sorry, Reeva." said Nikita, "We will spend more time together over the rest of the vacations."

"Don't worry, beta. You go and take care of your work. You don't have to babysit Reeva all the time. She is grown up and can take care of herself." said Reeva's mom, without realizing what kind of taking care Reeva needed.

Both Reeva and Nikita, smiled at her mother's unintended pun, while Raj barely suppressed his grin from Reeva.

"That is ok, Amma. I still have to fully unpack and I have not talked to Sonali. I will call her once I have showered and changed." said Reeva.

Raj, headed out to work, while Reeva helped her mother clean up the kitchen as Nikita headed up stairs to get ready for work. Once she was done with helping in the kitchen, she headed to change and call Sonali.

*****

Sonali pulled up Reeva's number on her phone and hit call. The phone rang for a few seconds before Reeva picked up.

"Hi Sonali, it is great to hear from you. I was about to call you." said Reeva.

"Hi Reeva, it is so great to hear your voice. Sorry it took so long to call you, but I have been...busy." replied Sonali.

"Really! What have you been doing that has kept you so busy?" asked Reeva, with a small smile. "I hope your gorgeous aunt has been too distracting for you."

Smiled laughed at Reeva's tone and the implication of her statement. Little did she know just how distracting Jina had been since the moment they got home from school.

"I will tell you all about it, but first can you talk freely?" asked Sonali.

"Yeah, I am in my room, no one will overhear us." replied Reeva.

"Ok, I really had a great time with you, at school, especially the last night." said Sonali.

"Well, it was not just you and me." replied Reeva, remembering the presence of Ms. Maliya and Lucy.

"I know, but you are the one I have the closest connection. I do really miss you; I may even be in love with you." said Sonali.

"Oh Sonali." replied Reeva, feeling a little overwhelmed, "I feel the same way, you are my best friend and ever since that night, you are so much more now."

The two girls silent as they contemplated what they had just shared with each other. Now that their feelings had been said out loud and shared with the other, a weight seems to have been lifted from their shoulders.

"So now what?" asked Reeva, "Where do we go from here? Are we like exclusive?"

Sonali thought for a few seconds about what Reeva had said. While she felt a strong connection to Reeva, she was very close to Jina and Seema was another person that she felt could come to also love.

"I... I don't know." said Sonali, "We are still young, and I do feel a strong attraction to some others, I don't think we should be limiting ourselves."

Reeva sighed in relief, she felt the same way, while she felt the strongest about Sonali, she did not want to give up on her relationship with Nikita. She knew that if Sonali wanted her to be exclusive she would make that sacrifice for her, as she was sure she would too, but it was a relief now that they were actually discussing the boundaries of their relationship.

"So, what does that mean in practice?" she asked, "How do we move forward?"

"Well, I guess that we keep ourselves open to new experiences and partners, as long as we are honest with each other and don't hide anything from each other." said Sonali.

"Yes, I agree. Honestly at all times, no secrets between us. You tell me about anyone that you like and I do the same." agreed Reeva, "As long as we are honest and completely in agreement that we are each other's primary partners, I... I think we can make it work."

"Oh Reeva, I am so happy to hear that." gushed Sonali, "This is something that has been bothering me. To be honest I hadn't given it as much thought as I should have, but talking this out with you has really helped me see, helped me understand how to navigate this situation."

"Same her Sonali. Same here." agreed Reeva, "So tell me what have you been up to?"

"Well... I hope you have time, I have so much to tell you." said Sonali, as she started laying out what she had been up to since they last saw each other.

As Reeva, listened to Sonali sexual adventures in the short time they had been apart she felt herself getting wet, her description of Jina was actually better than her fantasies about the beauty. The idea of making love in a moving train had its own attraction, and she wondered when she would get a chance to do that.

As Sonali, continued to share her experiences with Jina and then Seema, Reeva felt herself getting wetter and more aroused. Her hand found itself back inside her pajamas as she slowly rubbed her clit and pussy. Reeva breathes started to get deeper as she listened to the hot story that Sonali was telling. As she continued to rub herself, she moaned softly.

On hearing her moan, Sonali stopped her story and asked "Are you getting hot? What are you doing?"

"Oh Sonali, this is so hot. I couldn't help myself. I am just rubbing myself listening to you." replied Reeva.

"Tell me what you are doing?" asked Sonali.

"Well, I am lying on my bed, wearing my pajamas." began Reeva, "My right hand is inside my pajamas as I rub my clit, oh I am wet, I can feel my juices start to leak."

"Are your nipples hard?" asked Sonali, breathlessly.

"Yes, I can feel them rubbing against my t-shirt, they are so sensitive. I feel so great." replied Reeva, "Please tell me more." she begged.

"Play with your breasts." said Sonali, stopping her story.

"Yes, I am rubbing my breasts, tweaking my nipples. Tell me what happened next." replied Reeva.

Sonali started talking again, making sure to spare no detail. She felt herself also getting aroused as she relived the events of the last two days. Hearing Reeva moan as she listened to her and played with herself increase her own arousal.

By the time she finished her story both Sonali and Reeva were feeling incredibly aroused. Sonali was rubbing her legs together to put pressure of cunt, while running her hands over her breasts over shirt she was wearing concentrating her caresses on her areolas and nipples.