Fire of Lust II - Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reeva's hand reached the juncture between Nikita's legs where she ran her fingers over her crotch, feeling the telltale signs of her arousal. As she stroked her Nikita breathing became deeper, her breasts rising and falling as she struggled to control her body's reaction to Reeva's teasing. Closing her eyes, she leaned her head back against the seat, enjoying the thrill of the moment.

Raj glanced in his rear-view mirror and saw Nikita leaning her head back, eyes closed and an expression on her face he was intimately familiar with. He struggled to figure out what had aroused Nikita at this time. Quickly glancing back, he saw Reeva's hand beneath Nikita skirt and he got his answer.

Raj was both shocked and aroused by their risky behavior. Ever since Nikita had told him about the two of them, he had been struggling to maintain a brotherly attitude towards Reeva. Nikita's sly comments over the last couple of days and even over the months Reeva had been at school had not helped. Seeing them in the throes of passion in the morning had been the last straw and Raj now had a raging hard-on for Reeva.

So, what if she was his sister? Raj had never been particularly inhibited and in Nikita he had found the perfect partner to bring out his wild side. The partners they had shared over the years and the activities they had indulged had only made him less uninhibited.

On a deeper level he was actually glad that Nikita had other partners to keep her satisfied, for despite his endurance and sexual stamina he was honest enough to admit that he could not keep up with her. He was also relieved that Nikita had never dabbled with other men, while he had had other female companions usually with Nikita present, a feeling which he recognized as unfair but it only made him love Nikita more.

Now Nikita's latest conquest was his own sister Reeva, which just made him hotter and love her even more. He was not sure what Nikita was thinking being this bold with Reeva while his mother was sitting in the car, but he had a feeling that he was going to find out soon.

Meanwhile, Nikita could feel her arousal rising, realizing she would soon be unable to suppress her moans, grabbed Reeva hand and pulled out from below her dress, nodding towards her mother-in-law she indicated that it was too dangerous, Reeva pouted but understood her concern. Looking Nikita straight in her eyes she took her fingers, moist from Nikita's arousal, to her mouth and sucked on them, making a production of it.

Watching Reeva's actions, Nikita moaned softly deep in her throat, luckily her voice was covered by Raj and his mother talking. Smiling wickedly at Reeva, Nikita leaned forward.

"I am going to make you pay for that." she whispered.

"I am looking forward to it." replied Reeva.

Ever since her first aborted session with Reeva nearly a year ago she had had a fantasy of fantasy of having a threesome with Raj and Reeva, ever since then she had been working to bring her to bring it to life.

She had worked on Raj over the course of the year, making a point to remind him how beautiful Reeva was, complementing her body whenever she sent them pictures from school. Asking Reeva to send her pictures of herself all dressed up and then showing them to Raj while making sure to point out just how attractive she found Reeva.

To her delight, Reeva turned out be as sexually adventurous as her. Taking to sex, especially lesbian sex like a fish to water. The time they had spent together only made her more determined to live her fantasy. Then this morning she had seen Raj observing the two of them in bed, sporting a massive hard on, she had spent the entire day praising Reeva's sexual prowess and attraction.

Even at work she had made sure to call him and tell him in detail what she and Reeva had been up to in bed. She knew that both Raj and Reeva were sexually attracted to each other, Raj's reaction to her stories and Reeva's moaning out Raj's name when she masturbated was proof enough, now all she had to do was bring them together.

She already had a plan for it. With the hotel only a few minutes away, Nikita decided the time was right to start enacting it.

Reaching over to Reeva she put her left hand on her thigh over her dress as started rubbing her leg slowly started to pull her dress up exposing her thighs. Reeva looked over at Nikita, surprised at her actions since she only just stopped them. Running her leg up her thigh Nikita leaned towards Reeva and whispered in her years.

"Take off your panties and give them to me." she said.

Reeva eyes went wide in surprise at the boldness of Nikita's demand. Having never gone out in public without her panties. She shook her head to indicate that she did not want to. Nikita pushed her hand further up her skirt rubbing the inside of her her thigh.

"Take them off, I promise it will be a fine and you will enjoy it." said Nikita in Reeva's year.

Reeva again shook her head, but by that time Nikita finger were already at the waistband of her panties and she started drag them down.

"Don't resist, otherwise your mom will notice something. Just take them off." Nikita insisted.

"I have never gone without panties before." replied Reeva.

"It feels incredible." said Nikita.

Thinking quickly Reeva came up with a solution, one which she was sure would end Nikita's demands.

"Okay, but only if you take yours off first." she said, fully expecting Nikita to refuse, since in her short dress the chances of her getting exposed would be so much higher.

"Sure, we can both go commando." replied Nikita, grinning at the shocked expression on Reeva's face.

Unable to come up with a new ploy to dissuade Nikita, Reeva finally nodded her consent, indicating that Nikita should go first.

Smiling broadly at Reeva, Nikita reached for her own panties and quickly pushed them off her legs. While being outwardly confident, inward she was concerned, she had never done this before in a dress as short as she was wearing today, it would be very easy to expose herself to other people if she was not careful.

She found the prospect of exposing herself to strangers by mistake strangely arousing. Deciding to put aside for the moment any further reflection on why she found the idea attractive, she looked over at Reeva and pointed at her crotch indicating that it was her turn now.

Making sure that neither Raj or her mother were looking back Reeva also reached under her skirt and raising her buttocks she quickly pulled them down her smooth legs and they pooled around her ankles. Nikita gestured to her to hand her the panties.

Taking the panties from Reeva's hand Nikita brought them to her nose and smelled the scent of her arousal as she looked into her eyes with heat in her gaze, she put them in her purse along with her own. Reaching over she lightly patted Reeva on her thigh and then at the juncture of her legs before running her hand up her torso to squeeze her breasts.

Before Reeva could respond the car turned into the entrance of the hotel they would be dining. Getting out of the car Nikita took extra care to ensure that she was not exposed. The four of them entered the lobby, with Reeva and Nikita both immediately feeling the cold air on their expose and moist groins.

Reeva found the experience of being without her panties to be an very enjoyable, the cool air on her crotch only served to further arouse her. She took one of Nikita's hands in her own as they walked, looking at her face she could see that Nikita too was enjoying the sensation.

The restaurant they visited was on the top floor of the hotel with spectacular views of the city. The manager took them to their table where Raj sat next to Nikita who sat opposite Reeva with his mother sitting across from Raj.

The four of them enjoyed the view and the excellent food. Talking about the Raj's upcoming trip and making plans for where they would all go for vacation once he got back from his assignment.

As they were eating their food Reeva felt a foot run up her leg toward, looking across the table she saw Nikita looking at her over her wine glass with a naughty look in her eyes. Reeva felt the foot move up further towards her thigh, she slowly opened her legs to give Nikita more room and soon her foot was at the junction of her thighs.

As Nikita's foot touched her groin and Reeva barely managed to suppress her moan, quickly grabbing her glass of water she took a sip to hide her arousal. Reeva was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on the table conversation, Nikita toes were now slowly rubbing her slit and she could feel her arousal start to leak. Her breathing became deeper and more ragged.

"Are you feeling alright, beta? You look a little flushed." asked Reeva's mother, having noticed her condition.

Reeva nearly choked on her drink when her mother addressed her, recovering quickly.

"Yeah...yeah, I am fine. The dish I ordered was little spicy, that is all." replied Reeva, while giving Nikita a hard look.

Nikita only smiled over her glass at Reeva's explanation, but did not remove her foot from her crotch.

Raj on the other hand was surprised at Reeva's explanation, he had visited the restaurant before and tasted the dish Reeva had ordered, so he knew for a fact that it was not spicy at all. Noticing the look Reeva passed Nikita, he understood that there was something else going on here.

Putting his hand below the table cloth her reached out for Nikta's thigh only to find it fully extended, it dawned on him that his wife was teasing his sister under the table right out in public. He felt a surge in his groin at the realization.

When Nikita felt Raj's hand on her thigh, she jumped a little driving her foot harder into Reeva groin, who predictably felt it her toes push hard against her slit, her eyes going wide in surprise but she managed to not show anything on her face.

Nikita turned her face towards Raj and give him an impish smile, which only made him harder as she started to slowly rub his hands on her exposed thigh. Reaching into her purse Nikita surreptitiously took out something and put it in Raj's lap.

Looking down his eyes went wide as he saw a pair of panties sitting in his lap. Looking closely at them he was a little confused. Puttin the panties in his coat pocket.

"Weren't you wearing a different set when we got ready?" he whispered to Nikita.

"Those aren't mine." whispered Nikita, with a nod towards Reeva.

Raj sat confused at the reply, and then it dawned on him that he was looking at Reeva's panties. The knowledge that Reeva was going naked beneath her dress brought his penis to full length. Just then Nikita put something else on his lap, looking down he saw another pair of panties, these belonging to Nikita. His cock was now rock hard.

Before anything else could happen, the waiter arrived with their desserts and Nikita took her foot out of Reeva lap. The four of them continued to talk like nothing was wrong but Nikita and Reeva where passing hot looks to each other, while Raj felt his attraction towards Reeva come fully to the fore.

With dessert done the four of them headed downstairs in the elevator. Raj made sure to stand behind Reeva and Nikita to hide is aroused state. As he stood there trying to calm himself, he saw Nikita reach out and start to fondle Reeva ass over her skirt. Realizing that Nikita was doing it for his gratification, and wondered what his wife was upto.

When Nikita started rubbing her ass Reeva was shocked and tried to move away but Nikita grabbed buttock and leaned to whisper in her ear.

"Don't move or else I will do more than this." she threatened.

"But Raj Bhai is standing right behind us, he will see." said Reeva.

"I know, let him see. Isn't that what you want also?" said Nikita.

Reeva couldn't argue with that, she found the idea of Raj watching her get molested by his wife a major turn on, but she was still hesitant.

"I am not sure. Besides Amma is right here." she whispered back, nodding towards her mother who was standing in front of them.

"That is why you must stay still, or she may suspect something." whispered back Nikita.

As they rode down the elevator in silence, Nikita took things up a notch. Grabbing the bottom of Reeva's skirt she lifted it up to her waist putting her naked ass on full display for Raj, who groaned at seeing the incredible ass up close.

"Everything ok beta?" asked his mother on hearing his groan and turning her head slightly to look at him.

Nikita immediately dropped the skirt back in its place, but kept her hand on Reeva's ass, which was hidden by their bodies.

"Uh...yes...yes...I am fine." replied Raj.

As his mother once again faced forward, Nikita turned her head and gave him a sultry look over her shoulder all the while massaging Reeva's ass. Unable to resist any more Raj found his hand on Reeva's ass mimicking Nikita before he even realized what he was doing.

Reeva eyes went wide in surprise as she felt a second, masculine, hand join Nikita's on her ass. The two hands were aggressively kneading her ass. The sensation of being so publicliy and blatantly gorpped by her brother and sister in law no less was raising Reeva's arousal to new hight and she felt her arousal satart to leak down her legs as she started undulating her hips in arousal.

Seeing her reaction to their efforts only made Nikita and Raj more aggressive.

"DING" rang the elevator bell as it stopped on the ground floor.

The three of them froze for a second, then quickly organized themselved as the door opened. Stepping out Raj once again made sure to stay behind Nikita to hide his raging hardon.

At the entrance of the lobby the car Raj had arranged for his mother and Reeva was waiting to take them home, but before Reeva could join her mother in the back seat. Nikita stepped forward.

"Hi Reeva, why don't you join us at the club?" she asked.

Reeva looked at her mother pleading with her eyes to be allowed to go with them.

"Are you sure?" her mother asked looking at Raj.

Not sure where Nikita was going with this but Raj decided to play it by ear and follow her lead.

"Of course, it's fine. We would love to have her." he said, only realising the double meaning of his words when Nikita snorted in mirth.

"Okay, if you two are sure." she warned. "Keep a close eye on her, I don't want any boys hanging around her and she better not have any alcohol."

As the car pulled away she waved to the three of them through the open window.

The three them stood quietly for a moment looking at each other. The sexual tension and lustful looks among them was unmistaken.

"What are you up to?" asked Raj, looking at Nikita.

"In good time." replied Nikita, enigmatically. Then turned walked towards the lobby.

Both Raj and Reeva looked on with interest at the ass displayed under the tight dress. Then looked at each other grinning at being caught checking out Nikita's ass. Then they followed her inside.