Fire of Lust II - Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The car Jai, Jina's husband, had arranged for them was sedan, which Jina was driving with practiced ease of an experienced driver. They were on their way to pick up Seema. Since the plan for the day was to visit some nearby tourist spots and shopping district they were dressed in comfortable clothes.

Sonali was wearing a loose blouse, comfortable jeans and sneakers while Jina had put on an ankle length skirt and paired it with a loose peasant blouse, on her feet were also a pair of sneakers. Their long hair in ponytails. The clothes while simple could not disguise their beauty.

At Seema's house Jina blew the horn as they waited for her. Receiving a few looks from the people around at seeing a strange car in the neighborhood. Seema joined them after a couple of minutes, carrying a small backpack.

Dressed casually in jeans and a button up blouse with joggers on her feet, her beauty, like the other two showed through. Putting her backpack in the trunk she took the rear passenger seat, quickly giving peck on the cheek to the two of them before settling back.

"So, where do you guys want to go?" she asked.

"I want to visit the nearby nature preserve and maybe visit the abandoned temple there." said Jina.

"And I want to do some shopping." added Sonali.

"We can go to the reserve first and afterwards I will take you to a nearby district which has developed a pretty cool shopping street." replied Seema.

"Ok, sounds like a plan let's go." said Jina.

As she smoothly drove out of the town and onto the nearly empty main road towards the nature preserve, Seema leaned forward between the front seats.

"I had a really great time yesterday." she said.

"So, did we." replied Jina.

"Will we have more opportunities?" asked Seema, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

Jina and Sonali glanced at each other to see the others' reaction and seeing her own thoughts reflected on the other face.

"If we can, every day we are here would be like that." she said, her voice thick with passion.

"I was hoping you would say that." said Seema.

Leaning forward between the seats she turned Sonali's face towards her and gave her a deep sensual kiss that left both of them panting as she broke the kiss Seema lightly ran her hand over Sonali's breast, then turned towards Jina to give her a kiss also.

"Hi, I am driving here." said Jina, seeing Seema's intention.

"The road is empty so just don't run us off it." replied Seema. Turning Jina's face towards her she proceeded to give her a deep kiss which left both of them panting and moaning. Luckily Jina managed to keep the car steady and as she turned back to the road, Seema settled back in the car seat.

"Damnit!!" she said, "Now I am all horny."

Seema and Jina both laughed.

"Serves you right." said Jina, "Now you will just have to deal with it."

After a forty-minute drive they reached the entrance to the nature preserve and parked in the designated area. Being a weekday, the parking was mostly empty with only a scattering of cars belonging to visitors. Getting out of the car they grabbed a small bag containing a couple of water bottles and headed for one of the nature trails.

Walking the cool pathways, the three of them enjoyed the calm and quite of the nature reserve. The trail was fairly easy to navigate and with few visitors they only saw or heard a couple of other hiking parties as they trekked. As they trekked through the forest they talked about various things, getting to know each other better.

While the trail was easy to navigate, they still had a light sheen of perspiration on their faces which glowed in the twilight under the canopy of the trees. Stopping on the side of the trail the three of them sat on a large outcrop of rock to rest and catch their breath.

"Where does that go?" asked Sonali, pointing to another, less maintained, trail branching off from the one they were on.

"That is an alternate trail to the temple. Not many people use it. It's a little harder but the views from there are better and its shorter." replied Seema.

"Let's take that. If it's not dangerous." said Sonali.

"No, its safe just a little harder to hike." said Seema.

"Then let's go." said Jina, as she headed up the new trail.

The three of themselves found alone on the new trail, which was hidden from the main path and as such not used by most visitors, making them feel like they were alone in the world with only the sounds of nature to keep them company.

As the three of them walked single file over a narrow stretch of the trail, Jina was behind Seema with Sonali behind her, as they walked Jina could not help but notice Seema's ass moving under her tight jeans and a picture of her naked came unbidden into her mind from from the previous night, as she continued to stare at her ass Jina felt the first flush of her own arousal and before she knew it her hand had reached out goosed Seema between her ass cheeks.

Seema jumped in surprise when she felt Jina's fingers. Turning around she gave Jina a smoky look with a small smile, turning around she continued walking, making sure to put an extra swing in her walk.

Seeing the game Seema was playing Jina decided to push things a little further and after a few steps once again ran her hand over Seema's ass and pushed her finger between her butt cheeks. Other than a little wiggle and a slowdown in her speed Seema did not react to the latest event. Taking greater confidence Jina once again put her hands on Seema's ass, unlike the last two time she did not remove it but continued to maul the girls small but perfect ass as they walked.

Sonali who had herself been admiring Jina's rear had missed Jina's action before, but caught sight of what was happening when the path turned a little and she got a clear look at Jina's hand on Seema's ass. Deciding to give Jina a piece of her own action Sonali stepped forward and grabbed Jina' right ass cheek.

"Eeeek!" said Jina, surprise at Sonali's hand.

Seema had also turned and saw Sonali smiling as her hand moved away from Jina. The three women looked at each other and started giggling, finally getting hold of themselves they started walking again. Jina's hand went back to Seema's ass while Sonali resumed playing with Jina's.

As the three of them walked their mutual lust continued to increase. Finally, the path opened up and now the three of them could walk abreast each other. With Jina in the middle, Seema on her right and Sonali on her left, however the three women's hand were otherwise occupied.

While Jina was cupping each girl's ass cheek with one hand, her ass cheeks were also being massaged by the two girls. They continued to walk slowly all the while arousing each other. Seema being the more adventurous decided to step up the game between them and used her free hand to squeeze Jina's right breast, seeing her Sonali did the same to her left breast.

Jina's arousal jumped up a notch as both her ass and breasts were manipulated by two sets of hands, each pair working at different speed and doing different things to her body not allowing her to anticipate or settle down. Her breath started to get deeper as the walking and mauling started to take to its toll. Finally, unable to suppress it any longer a low but deep moan escaped her lips and she came to stop.

"Umm...you..." began Jina but found Sonali's tongue in her mouth as she gave her a deep searing kiss.

Sonali pulled back from kissing Jina and turned her face towards Seema who started to kiss her luscious lips. The two girls took turns kissing the highly aroused beauty while their hands continued to roam over her body tweaking her nipples, grabbing her ass cheeks and massaging her abundant breasts.

Jina was lost in the moment as she was pleasured by the two vixens. As she continued to enjoy the kissing and groping, she felt a hand push under her shirt and a hot hand started to massage her stomach as she enjoyed the sensation the hand slipped further down inside her skirt and cupped her between her legs.

Jina broke her kiss with Sonali as Seema manipulated her vagina, breathing deeply she started moaning non-stop. Finding her lips free Sonali latched onto Jina's neck and one of her hands joined Seema's inside Jina skirt and panties, from the back, where she pushed her finger between her naked ass over her asshole.

Jina legs started to shake as she found it difficult to stand under the twin assualt and her own red-hot arousal, just as she started to feel herself heading towards an orgasm, the three of them stopped dead.

"Come on, it not very long now." they heard some speaking on the trail behind them.

"Are you sure we are not lost." said another voice.

"Yeah, I am sure. I have used this path multiple times." said the first voice, as a young couple came into view on the trail.

The three of them had quickly broken apart with Seema and Sonali standing to one side of Jina, who was leaning against a tree, her legs still not back to normal, her breathing deep and her face flushed and glowing due to her perspiration.

The couple slowed down when they saw the three of them paying close attention to the panting Jina.

"She is just catching her breath, not used to this track. I guess it took more out of her than expected." explained Seema as she thought quickly on her feet.

Taking her que from Seema, Sonali handed the water bottle to Jina who took a long sip from it, to help cool her down.

"Hi, it happens. Take it easy." said the woman, as the couple continued walking past them. Soon they were around the bend and lost to sight.

Giving them sometime the three of them waited to see if they came back after not hearing anything from them for a few minutes they finally relaxed. Looking at each other their grins started to widen and soon the three of them were laughing.

Once they had their laughter under control, Seema and Sonali shared looked at each other and then started to move towards the Jina who was still leaning against the tree.

Seeing the look in both girls' eyes, Jina realized what the two of them were up to and put up her hand.

"Stop! Are you crazy? We almost got caught just now." she said.

"What do you think, Sonali?" asked Seema, with a small smile.

"Well, there are two of us and one of her. I am sure we could have our way with her if we wanted to." replied Sonali, with a mischievous smile of her own.

Jina mouth fell open in shock at Sonali's word.

"But I want to get to the temple and then shopping so I guess it could wait." said Sonali, "if Jina does something for us."

"What are you thinking?" asked Jina, warily.

"Well..." began Seema, as she stepped up to Jina "I think it's only fair that we get to have some fun... before we get home and have some real fun."

"So, what do you two want?" asked Jina.

After quickly conferring with Sonali, Seema turned to Jina with a wicked smile.

"Your panties and bra. Hand them over." she said.

Jina smiled at the request and was intrigued at the idea of going around commando. Pretending to think about the request she nodded in agreement. Quickly unsnapping her bra, she pulled it out of her shirt sleeve, but as she was doing that both girls stepped forward and ran ther hands up her legs inside her loose skirt, grabbing her panties they slowly pulled them down her smooth legs.

Standing up with the panties in her hand Seema noticed their wetness from Jina's early arousal, bring them to her nose she took a deep breath to sniff her sent, moaning softly at the scent she passed it onto Sonali, who did the same thing before stuffing it in her back pocket.

Jina looked on the two girls as they breather in her scent, the erotic display causing her to feel a new warmth in her body, while holding her bra out. Sonali took the bra from her hand and stuffed into the bag holding their water bottles.

Having given in to their demands Jina stepped forward to continue their but before she could start Seema suddenly reached forward with both hands and tweaked her nipples in her aroused state, they immediately stood out prominently and tenting her shirt.

"Hey, you guys promised." whined Jina.

"I remember promising not to continue our previous action, I don't remember promising not to tease you at all. Besides they look so sexy." replied Seema.

Giving her a wry smile, Jina started to walk with Seema and Sonali falling in step beside her. Walking around without bra and panties was a new and surprisingly enjoyable experience for Jina. Her abundant breasts swayed gently with each step and her aroused nipples became harder as they were scrapped against shirt.

As they walked towards the temple Sonali and Seema made a point of making sure to keep Jina in an aroused state, their hands regularly finding an excuse to run over her ass, or softly squeezing her breasts. Jina tried to give as good as she got but found herself out numbered, whenever she tried something with one girl the other one would come to her defense distracting Jina with her hands or mouth. Finally deciding to enjoy herself, Jina gave up and just let the two of them play with her all the way to the temple. The two girls only let up when they found themselves insight of the temple and the other tourists.

The three of them roamed around the old temple taking in the sights. Jina moved to a more secluded part of the temple and found herself alone, taking a moment to compose herself and enjoy the solitude she closed her eyes, trying to relax. Seema and Sonali had kept her aroused throughout their walk and while she had enjoyed their ministrations it was nice to have a moment to herself and relax for a moment.

Jina was standing with her eyes closed listening to the sounds of the jungle and the quietness of the place, when Seema and Sonali found her. She seemed to be completely oblivious to her surroundings otherwise she would have noticed that she was in one of the ante-chambers completely invisible to any of the visitors unless they went looking for it.

The two vixens watched as Jina took deep breaths, her eyes closed, her unsupported bosom rising and falling under her shirt. Sharing a grin, the two of them looked around to make sure no one else was nearby, confident that everyone else was in the main chamber, which was better suited for photography, they quietly slipped into the room. Three of them were alone and away from any prying eyes.

Jina felt a warm breath on the back of her neck and a pair of breasts on her back as someone's lips kissed her neck from behind followed by arms enveloping her and hands grabbing her breasts. Opening her eyes to see who it was she found another shorter body pushing into her from the front and another pair of lips on her neck, while two more hands grabbed her ass.

Sonali and Seema had Jina pinned between their bodies, with Sonali behind her and the shorter Seema in front of her. Their expert manipulation of her body had Jina breathing deeply, opening her mouth to tell them to stop, but before she could get a word out Seema was kissing her deeply their tongues dueling inside their mouths. Breaking the kiss Jina tried to continue only for Sonali to turn her face towards her and take up from where Seema had left off and start the deep kiss again.

Jina knew that she could stop this at any time, but the constant teasing had her on a sexual high, and she was enjoying the situation. Taking a more active role she grabbed Seema's ass with one hand and pulled her in tighter and her other hand snaked into Sonali's hair deepening the kiss they had been sharing.

Jina's active participation in the long running seduction was like adding fuel to the fire. Suddenly hands, lips and tongues were everywhere. Seema had pulled up Jina's loose blouse until her breasts were exposed and was sucking her breasts and nipples. Jina for her part opened Seema's jeans one hand inside her panties with two fingers inside the girl's vagina.

Three of them were now undulating in tune with each other moans suppressed with kisses, hands and breasts at any moment they could be discovered but it did not occur to them to stop. Sonali joined Seema and started making love to one of Jina's breast's while her hand slipped inside her skirt and onto her vagina. Jina returned the favor and her other hand was now inside Sonali's jeans.

Jina was fingering both girls, while Sonali fingered her and Seema pushed her hand between her buttocks to rub at her anus. The girls were suppressing her moans by kissing her and burying their faces into her abundant breasts to suppress their own moans.

Jina was leaning against one of the walls while the girls leaned into her, all three of them were ready to orgasm. Finally, Seema pushed one finger inside Jina's asshole which triggered her orgasm, causing her to curl her her fingers inside the two girls and rubbing their g-spot causing the two to also orgasm.

Sonali and Jina screamed their release into each other's mouths while Seema had stuffed one of Jina's breast into her mouth which suppressed her own scream.

The three of them stood their breathing deeply as they came down from their orgasmic high, their legs shaking only Jina body against the wall preventing the three of them from collapsing onto the floor.

*****

Reeva was on her way to the hotel with her family. Raj had picked a five-star hotel with one of the finest restaurants in the city after dinner he and Nikita would go to a club for dancing, while Reeva and her mother would be going back home in a chauffeured car Raj had arranged.

When Raj had shared the plan Reeva had been unhappy, she wanted to join Raj and Nikita, however her mother had explained that since Raj would be gone for a couple of months it's well that he spends sometime with Nikita, telling her to keep her peace and not ruin the evening for everyone.

Reeva's mother had dressed in a formal sari, with one of her large jewlery sets, while Raj wore a well-made black suit, with a black shirt and shoes, looking very dashing and handsome. Reeva herself had worn a green button up, sleeveless blouse and a black knee length skirt. However, it was Nikita who stood out, wearing a short tight red dress, that clung to her like a second skin, ending halfway down her thighs, with a square shaped neckline that exposed the top of her breasts, strappy high heels that showed off her smooth legs.

Ever since she found out that Raj would be gone for a couple of months leaving her free to spend her nights with Reeva, she had been feeling a sense of anticipation coupled with sadness at being away from Raj for so long.

Reeva had been salivating over Nikita ever since she had come down all dressed up. Just by looking at her she could already feel the dampness in her crotch and the stiffness of her nipples, now sitting next to her in the back seat of the car, she could not help but put her hand on the Nikita's thigh.

Nikita who had been talking to her mother-in-law felt the soft touch of Reeva's hand on her thighs and stopped mid-sentence, she continued her conversation as Reeva began to run her fingers over the exposed thigh, softly running them from her knee to the hem of the short dress.

Reeva's hand on her leg started to affect Nikita, she could feel the blood flowing to her vagina and her breasts. She pushed away Reeva's hand, which only worked for a couple of minutes, and soon her hand was back, only this time on the inside of her thigh as she softy ran her fingers over her smooth leg. Nikita tried to close her legs which only managed to trap Reeva hand between her thighs.

Reeva coaxed Nikita to part her legs who eventually gave in and let her continue with her caressing, giving her a sultry look, Reeva winked back at her and continued with her teasing. Growing bolder she pushed her finger below the hemline of the dress. Her movements slowly became more and more bold and as her hands reached her panties.