Fire of Lust II - Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming to the end of her story Sonali was breathing deeply, while she could hear Reeva's ragged breathing and moans over the phone.

"Now, tell me about yourself. What have you been doing over the last two days?" asked Sonali.

Reeva started to share her own adventures with Nikita, making sure to make her retelling of the events as descriptive as possible to arouse not only herself but Sonali also. As she talked about their adventures with the strap on Sonali stopped her.

"Where did you get that?" she asked in surprise.

"It was in my luggage. Ms. Maliya put it in there." she replied.

"I didn't find anything in mine." replied Sonali, feeling a little jealous.

"Have you checked your luggage? It was at the bottom of my suitcase." responded Reeva.

"Perhaps, I haven't fully unpacked. Wait, let me check." said Sonali, as she got off her bed and started rummaging through her bags. At the bottom of her bad from school she found a cylindrical package, about 16 inches long.

"Wait, I have something here." she told Reeva over the phone. On top of the package was a smiley face and 'From Maliya' written under it. Tearing the packaging she found a solid pole like piece, made of some and slippery material that was rigid but flexible in the middle rubbery material. She described it to Reeva.

"Oh...it is a double headed dildo." said Reeva.

"How does it work?" asked Sonali.

"Well one end goes inside you, while the other goes inside your partner. Then the two of you can kind of fuck each other like a man." she explained.

"Wow, this is going to get a lot of use over the vacation." replied Sonali, with a smirk.

"Oh, I am sure it will." replied Reeva.

"Enough about this, tell me what happened next with Nikita?" asked Sonali.

Reeva continued her story of her time with Nikita, ending with their session earlier in the morning. By the time she finished her story, both she and Sonali were aroused and leaking from their cunts. Sonali had also been rubbing the dildo up and down her slit as she listened to Reeva.

"Oh, Reeva. That sounds incredible. I am so happy for you." said Sonali.

"So am I. Your aunt and Seema sound incredible." replied Reeva, "Send me a picture of them when you get a chance."

"I will, and you must send me Nikita's picture also. I would like to see the beauty who has so completely owned my Reeva." whispered Sonali.

The two girls listened to each other heavy breathing and soft moans as they continued to play with their own bodies. Discussing their plans for the rest of the vacations, they were saddened that it would be so many days before they would be back in each other's arm. The two of them promised to talk again soon and finally disconnected the call.

Sonali finally got off her bed and headed to the washroom, feeling warm all over from the stories and the new feeling of closeness with Reeva, following their understanding of how they will make their relationship work. Reeva too was feeling the same as she headed into her own bathroom to shower and change.

*****

As Reeva came out of her room, having changed and cleaned up, she heard her mother calling for her. Finding her sitting in the kitchen where she was preparing lunch, she gave her a quick hug and grabbed a glass of water.

"Can you please help me with this? The maid has taken the day off." said her mother as she passed her some vegetables to cut.

Taking a seat at the kitchen table, Reeva started cutting the vegetables as she and her mother discussed their plans for the day. As they talked the discussion turned to Reeva and the family's plans for the rest of the vacation.

"Oh, I don't know what I will be doing, most of my friends from school don't live in the city and Sonali is off to her family farmhouse." complained Reeva.

"Well, you could spend more time with your cousins. What about Alisha? She is about your age." said her mother.

Remembering Alisha, Reeva considered her mother's advice. Alisha was gorgeous and fun to hand out to, and considering her brother, it not like she and Nikita can spend all their time together. Hanging out with Alisha and her friends would be nice, and who knows she could share more with her than just school stories.

"That is not a bad idea, Alisha and I have not really spent much time together in the past, but you are right. I will see if we can get together sometime." said Reeva.

"That is good to know, family is important, we should make a point of maintaining our bonds." replied her mother.

As the two of them continued their conversation and prepared the food, the phone rang, her mother picked it up and talked to the person on the other end for a few moments then said her good bye and put the phone down.

"Well, that was Nikita, she said she is going to be late getting back from school." she informed Reeva, "Apparently the amount of work left over was more than she expected, and if she wants to avoid going back tomorrow, she will need to stay late today."

"Oh," said Reeva in disappointment, "That sucks, I was hoping to spend more time with her." as she wondered what to do for the rest of the day, by the time Nikita got back Raj would also be back from work and they would not get a chance to get together.

*****

Sonali came out of her room, to share the news of the gift she had found in her luggage she heard Jina to talking to somebody, entering the sitting area she saw her thanking a man at the door before closing it.

"Hi Sonali." said Jina, "The car just got delivered so now we will be able to go around on our own while we are here."

"That is great, but I have something to show you." replied Sonali.

"Can it wait? I have to shower and change." said Jina.

"I guess, I will show it to you after you are free." said Sonali as Jina headed to her room to change.

On her own Sonali, opened the TV and started watching a TV show distractedly, wondering what Jina would think about the gift from Ms. Maliya, her old college roommate. As she waited for her, she also started to realize that there was not much to do around here with just the two of them. Perhaps, Seema being a local may be able to take some time off and take them around.

She decided to give Seema a call to see if she was free that day, then perhaps they can pick her up from her shop and they could go out together.

*****

Seema was already back at her father's shop helping out, even though she was not needed since the regular worker was at work that day. She moved around the shop fixing some of the displays and products on the shelf.

Working almost on automatic her mind still replaying the events of last night with Jina and Sonali, while she wondered when she would get a chance to hand out with them again and introduce them to her stash of toys, now that the ice had been broken.

As she smiled to herself remembering their soft skins and moans, her phone started to ring, seeing a new number she wondered who could be calling her she answered the call.

"Hello?" she said.

"Seema? Hi this is Sonali." said Sonali.

"Oh, hi Sonali, how are you. I was just thinking about you guys." said Seema.

"I was thinking about you also." replied Sonali, with a smile, "We just got our car delivered and were planning to go out to some of the local spots. Would you like to join us?"

"I would love to, but let me first check with my father if he needs me today." replied Seema.

Finding her father at the main checkout counter she asked, "Abba, do you need me today? A couple of friends have asked me to go out with them."

"Who?" asked her father.

"Sonali and Jina, I delivered the groceries to them yesterday and had dinner at their place." she reminded him.

"Oh, sure. I don't need any extra help today and I know this is not your favorite way to spend your vacation. Go ahead and have fun." he replied.

"Sonali it's done, I can join you guys, how long will it take you?" she asked Sonali on the phone.

"Oh, we should be ready to leave in about 30 mins. Where should we pick you up from?" she replied to Seema.

"You can pick me up from my place it's a couple of streets behind the shop, I will send you the location pin." said Seema.

"Great! That will be very helpful. See you in a little while." said Sonali, as she ended the call.

She quickly ran to Jina's bathroom to tell her about the plan, seeing the open door she peeked in and saw Jina under the falling water naked. Taking a few minutes to drink in the sight of the naked body. She finally broke out of her reverie and she called out to her and updated her on the plan. Jina agreed that it was good idea and that they will leave as soon as she is done. Taking a last look at the naked Jina, Sonali went back to her room and got ready to leave as soon as Jina was ready.

*****

Reeva was getting ready to go out. She had called Alisha who had invited her over to their place to hang out, and in the evening go out with some of her friends to a local mall. It sounded a good way to pass the day and she had agreed.

Going through her clothes, she decided to wear a skin tight black jeans, and paired it with a skimpy red tank top over which she wore a black net top, on her feet she had red strappy heels to finish the look. Puttin on some make up she grabbed her phone and keys. Stopping for a minute to let her mother know that she was leaving, she grabbed an Uber.

On reaching the apartment complex where Alisha's family lived, she took the elevator to their floor and rang the bell. While waiting she once again recalled her reaction to Alisha when she had come over a couple of days ago. Wondering what she would be wearing and if her effect on her would be the same as before. While she was lost in her thoughts the door was opened by Alisha's mom.

"Hi Reeva, so nice to see you." said Alisha's mother, as she welcomed her into the house, "Alisha is in her room, the second door on the right. Go right ahead she has been waiting for you."

Reeva thanked her for the warm welcome and gave a quick kiss on the cheek as she took off her heels, as expected in the house, and headed bare footed to Alisha's room. The door of Alisha's room was partially opened so she pushed it open and stepped inside. Reeva stopped in her tracks.

Alisha was standing with her back to the door, almost naked in her bra and panties. Reeva stood there in shock as her eyes ran over Alisha body, her long tapering legs, her gorgeous round ass, the curve of her hips and waist, ending over her smooth beautiful back.

Sensing someone else in the room Alisha turned her head to look behind her and caught Reeva ogling her, her eyes hooded and her breaths shallow as her eyes roamed over her. She smiled seeing the effect she was having on Reeva; she had hoped for something like this when she had prepared this little display. Happy to see that her instinct about Reeva was correct.

"Oh, hi Reeva, close the door will you." she said.

Reeva snapped out of her trance and quickly closed the door. Alisha turned around to face Reeva bringing her breasts into view. Reeva ran her eyes over Alisha's incredible body, her perky breasts, taught stomach and her crotch nestled between her firm thigs with a small gap just below it.

As she was drinking in the beautiful vision in front of her, Alisha moved towards her hugged her tightly, still almost naked, she molded her body against Reeva her hands rubbing up down her back. Reeva inhaled the intoxicating smell of Alisha and moaned softly.

Stepping back Alisha asked Reeva, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah...yeah...I am fine." replied a flustered Reeva.

"Great." said Alisha, as she stepped back.

Turning around she picked up a pair of black yoga pants and slipped her legs through them. As she pulled them on, Reeva could see her ass on full display on the painted-on yoga pants, which accentuated her incredibly firm ass. Alisha finished her dressing by putting on a loose white t-shirt, with the name of a famous rock band on it, a large neck leaving one of her shoulder bare.

"So, tell me how has school been going?" asked Alisha.

Reeva started telling Alisha tales from her school and soon the two girls were laughing and sharing stories. As they talked the conversation moved away from school to other topics of interests. Alisha's mother interrupted them once as she bought in some snacks for the girls and left reminding Alisha that she would be going out shopping with one of their neighbor's and not to forget locking up when she went out with Reeva to meet with her friends.

"Sure mother, I won't forget. I will see you around dinner time." replied Alisha.

After an hour or so Alisha, called her friends to confirm their plans. They would be meeting at a local mall to do some window shopping, grab a cup of coffee and maybe catch a movie if something interesting was showing. Once the plan was confirmed the two of them locked up and headed to the mall.

They were met at the mall by two of Alisha's friends. Diya, who at 5 feet 10 inches was very tall for an Indian, she was also very thin with modest but well-shaped breasts, long legs and but it was her ass which stood out, Reeva had only ever seen such an incredible ass in heavily photoshopped magazine shoots. She was wearing jeans and a sleeveless button up blouse which set off her supermodel body to its full effect. Her face was also incredibly attractive with high cheekbones and large eyes under perfectly shaped eyebrows and pouty lips. Her hair in a spiky pixy haircut. Diya had a very cool and reserved personality which was dismissed as her being haughty on first impression. It just took her a while to warm up to new people.

The other one was Shreya, who was the exact opposite of Diya. Being of shorter stature at 5 foot 3 inches with large breasts which appeared to be incredibly soft and pillowy, with a pronounced drop, wide hips and a flat stomach. However, she could not be called fat or overweight the best way to describe her was voluptuous with curves is all the right places and an incredibly pronounced and conspicuous ass. She was dressed more traditionally in a fitted kurta and shalwar. But it was her face which captured your attention with large, dreamy light brown eyes, a small button nose and incredibly plump kissable lips. Shreya's was the opposite of Diya in nature also, extremely bubbly and outgoing she made friends very quickly.

The four of them had a great time, window shopping in the cool air-conditioned mall, they visited multiple stores to check out the latest clothes. Finally, after an hour of roaming around they decided to go to the coffee shop to sit and relax. As they were walking towards the shop Reeva and Alisha stopped to check out some shoes in a window display while Diya and Shreya went ahead. As the two of them walked up to catch up to the two girls ahead of them, Reeva couldn't help notice the two girls sexy walk, with Shreya having a pronounced sway to her hips which grabbed your attention while Diya's walk would not be out of place at a fashion show.

As they ordered their coffees and sat down to enjoy the beverage, they discussed what they could do next, since they still had a couple of hours to kill. No one was interested in walking around more, so they decided to catch a movie. After finishing their coffees, they headed to the cinema. Unfortunately, most of the newer movies were either sold out or the available seats were in the worst part of the cinema.

One of the movie's still running had been out for a few weeks, Reeva had not seen it yet as she was away at school, she picked that movie and while the other girls had already seen it, they were not averse to seeing it again, so they took four tickets for it and headed in as the show was about to start.

In the movie theater they noticed that ninety percent of the seats were empty. The four of them took seats at the back and settled down. The lights went out and the previews started as they got comfortable.

Reeva was sitting next to Alisha, leaving a couple empty seats from Diya and Shreya who sat together. As the previews played a few more people entered the theater and took seats here and there. Reeva noticed that most of the viewers were couples and everyone was sitting as far away from each other as possible giving everyone a lot of privacy.

Abut fifteen minutes into the movie, which Reeva who had been paying close attention, she sensed that Diya and Shreya were fidgeting in their seats, paying no attention to them she continued to watch the movie, her concentration was broken when she heard them talking in a soft voice.

"No... not now." she heard Diya speak in a whisper.

"Yes, now! I have been waiting too long." replied Shreya in a low but firm voice.

"But... Reeva is here. What about her?" said Diya.

"Don't worry she is too busy watching the movie and the theater is too dark. Anyway, even if she sees anything, she's not going to say anything." replied Shreya.

Wondering at what the two girls were talking about Reeva, glanced over to them but didn't see anything, so she turned back to the movie, keeping her ears open in case the two said anything more. After a few minutes she heard a soft moan come from the two girls, followed by the sound of smacking lips and deep breathes.

Her curiosity peaked she turned her head towards Diya and Shreya, her eyes getting used to the darkness, just then the scene on the screen changed to a bright setting illuminating the people in the cinema and what she saw left her surprised.

Shreya and Diya were locked in a deep kiss, with one of Shreya's hand in the taller girl's hair as she controlled the kiss while here other hand was inside Diya's blouse squeezing one of her breasts. Diya who had apparently not worn a bra, had her eyes closed as she allowed the shorter girl to have her way with her body.

As Reeva watched enthralled, Shreya pulled on Diya hair breaking the kiss and exposing her neck, to which she promptly latched onto with her lips, kissing, licking and sucking on Diya long exposed neck even as continued to squeeze her breasts and nipples. While Shreya was taking liberties with Diya, running her hands over her body, Diya hands lay in her lap where she was clenching and unclenching them, but was not making any move to touch Shreya's body.

Shreya finally let go of her Diya's head and moved back from her. Diya moaned softly in protest as Shreya's withdrew her hand from inside her blouse. Opening her eyes, and looked at Shreya with need in her eyes. When Shreya made no move, Diya started to button up her blouse but her hands were softly slapped away by Shreya who then reached forward and further opened her blouse putting her naked breasts on display to anyone who happened to look at them.

Diya caught Reeva looking over at them, her small but incredibly perky breasts on full display to her and even in the dark cinema Reeva could see her blush, but she made no move cover herself up. After a few seconds she settled back in her seat, her breasts open to the cold air of cinema and started to squeeze her legs together to put pressure on her groin. Once again Shreya softly slapped her thighs and she immediately stopped what she was doing.

Fascinated by how Shreya had been controlling Diya, Reeva waited to see if anything else would happen but apparently, they were done for the moment so after a little while she turned back to the movie. As she did so she felt Alisha move closer to her.

"They are really something, aren't they?" she whispered in Reeva's ear, as she lightly ran her finger over her arm.

The startled Reeva swung her head towards Alisha which brought her face only a couple of inches away from Alisha's. She looked deeply into Alisha's eyes which were locked on her lips. Reeva slowly ran her tongue over her dry lips, Alisha moaned softly on the incredibly sexy display. Reeva's breathing was already heavy from the little show Diya and Shreya had put on and Alisha's little moan only aroused her more.