Fire of Lust II - Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Raj and Reeva were breathing deeply as Nikita's words ignited their imagination. Meanwhile Nikita turned Reeva's face and kissed her, running her tongue over her lips and pushing it inside Reeva's willing mouth.

Breaking the kiss Nikita looked at Raj's shinning eyes, leaning over Reeva she proceeded to give Raj a deep kiss. With Reeva between them she quickly found Nikita's breasts being pushed into her face as Nikita leaned over her and quickly lost herself in her scent.

Nikita placed a hand on Raj's cock, as expected found him hard. Withdrawing her hand, she took one of Reeva's and placed it on Raj's hard cock. Both Raj and Reeva were so lost in the erotic mood that neither of them noticed Nikita's little switch.

Nikita pulled back from the kiss and cuddled into a very aroused Reeva looking at Raj's shinning eyes. Reeva's she saw her eyes were closed as she breathed deeply, all the while squeezing and rubbing Raj's cock in her hand.

It was only when Nikita reached for her drink that Raj realized that she was no longer fondling his cock. Looking down he saw that it was Reeva whose hand was on his crotch. With a small shocked voice he quickly reached down and removed her hand from his cock.

Reeva also realized what she had been doing only when Raj grabbed her hand. Both of them looked in shock at each other and then at a smirking Nikita who was looking at the both of them over the rim of her drink.

"The real thing is different, isn't it?" she asked Reeva.

"Nikita, what are you trying to do here, putting Reeva's hand on my cock?" asked Raj.

Nikita just stood up, grabbing their hands she led them back to the dance floor. The DJ had just started a new set and the three of them started dancing again, the noise making it impossible to have a conversation.

The three of them spent nearly thirty minutes on the dance floor. Nikita made sure to dance with both Raj and Reeva, rubbing her body against the both of them and pulling in Reeva to dance closely with Raj and herself.

They got a few odd looks, especially when Nikita danced with Reeva or the two of them danced with Raj, but they were too busy to pay notice. As the set started to wind down the three of them headed back to their table and ordered more drinks.

"Ok Nikita, enough of this, what do you want?" asked Raj.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you and Reeva to fuck my brains out before you leave tomorrow." replied Nikita, "And when you are done, the two of us are going to fuck Reeva's brains out."

"What? This is too much, so far, I was okay with you teasing me and Reeva, but to even imagine that I would fuck my own sister? You go to far." said Raj.

"Really" said Nikita, "You didn't seem to have any problem fucking me and my sister together."

Reeva's mouth fell open in shock, this was completely unexpected. Raj having sex with Nikita and her sister.

"Or for that matter watching me have sex with her." continued Nikita.

"Well, that was different." protested Raj, weakly.

"How?" asked Nikita.

"Because you wanted her also." replied Raj.

"Yes. We both wanted her and the fact that she was my sister did not matter." said Nikita, "this is exactly the same, you want Reeva and don't even try to deny it. I have noticed how aroused you get whenever I tell you about out little escapades."

Glancing over to a Reeva who was raptly listening to the conversation, she continued.

"And Reeva, wants you." she said, shushing as Reeva tried to protest, Nikita continued "I have heard her moaning your name when she masturbates, and she has been spying on us when we have sex."

"Is that true?" asked Raj, looking at Reeva.

All Reeva could do was nod her head in silence, this whole conversation had gone in a direction that she did not expect.

"See, she wants you, you want her, where is the harm. We are all consenting adults here." continued Nikita, trying to appear reasonable, "Besides, do you really want her first time with a man be in some dirty hotel or back seat of a car?"

Raj, reluctantly shook his head. Giving into Nikita's logic, and his libido, he sighed in resignation and turned to Reeva.

"Do you want this too?" he asked her.

Unable to speak all Reeva could do was nod her head in agreement.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Reeva nodded her head again as a smiling Nikita looked on.

"Humphh...I guess you get your threesome." said Raj to Nikita, "Only one problem, I am leaving tomorrow and Amma will be home so we can't do it there."

"Don't worry, I have a room booked in the hotel." replied Nikita, "Let's get out of here. No sense in waiting. We all three clearly want this."

Nikita was secretly elated at how well things were going. While she was confident in Raj's horniness to eventually break down his objections, she was surprised at how easy it was. A few days of whispering in his ears and a little pleading was all it took.

'He must have really wanted Reeva.' thought Nikita, as the three of them headed out from the club.

The three of them quickly got up and headed out.

*****

12