Fire of Lust II - Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile both Seema and Sonali had snaked one of their hands to Jina's vagina, where two fingers were inside her while another hand was flicking her clit.

"Unhhh...Ohhh...yessss..." moaned Jina, every time her clit was flicked or fingers were pushed into her vagina.

Pushing on Seema head she urged her to move downwards, obliging her Seema started to kiss her way down Jina's body and was soon lying between her splayed legs where she proceeded to lick her gushing slit.

Sonali kissed focused on Jina's breasts moving her head from one breast to the other, while her hand played with the nipple which was not in her mouth at any given time. Having enough of foreplay Sonali stood up on the bed and grabbing the head board lowered her crotch onto Jina's mouth until she was kneeling over her head.

Jina looked at the 18-year old's womanhood. It was pink, very wet, and she could almost feel it's heat from the short distance. Her hands caressed her ass as Sonali lowered her hips. Sonali threw her head back as Jina's tongue explored her outer lips...sliding to her hard clit, sending waves of pleasure up her spine. Jina arched her back, and moaned as Seema's tongue slid easily in to her hot cunt.

"Yesss....fuck me with your tongue", Sonali hissed.

Sonali began to grind her hips, pushing Jina's probing tongue in deeper. Jina moaned louder as Seema spread her perfect legs with one hand, while finger fucking her with the other. With sexual hunger, Jina sucked the juices from her niece's vagina. Jina cupped her breasts, and pulled on her nipples. She was about to come, and pushed Seema's head in deeper, grinding it between her spread thighs. Sonali turned her head and watched her friend as she devoured Jina, looking at her raised ass, while she fingered herself even as she licked, sucked and fingered the vagina in front of her in wanton lust.

Jina came, waves of pleasure assaulting her senses, and causing her to scream loudly into Sonali crotch.

"Ohhh...ohhhh...oh goddddd...so gooddddd...make me cuuuummmmm!!!" she moaned as she came her body writing on the bed.

Hearing her aunt come hard, Sonali started rubbing her own clit, and could feel her own arousal go up a notch. Unfortunately, before she could achieve release, Jina fell into a stupor from the incredible orgasm Seema had given her.

Nearly mad with desire, Sonali quickly climbed off her, and pulling the still licking Seema away from Jina's crotch she gave her a deep kiss, tasting Jina on her lips and inside her mouth. Pulling the smaller girl onto the bed next to Jina, Sonali mounted her, putting her crotch over her mouth while bending over to start licking Seema's overheated cunt.

The two lost themselves in the sixty-nine as they worked to bring each other off. Moaning and gasping the two vixens assaulted each other vagina and clit with tongue and finger. Turning on their sides in their passion the two girls pushed their faces harder in to each other crotch. The room filled with the sound of licking, sucking and moaning.

"Ummm...yeah...more...more..." moaned Sonali.

"Yesss...eat me...do it...unhhhh...like that...oohhhh" groaned Seema.

While Seema and Sonali where busy pleasuring each other Jina watched over the two girls, the view of their nubile, energetic bodies writhing in ecstasy as they gave each other pleasure, the sweat glistening on their bodies, even as their moans filled her ears like some sweet symphony.

Despite her recent orgasm, Jina felt herself getting aroused all over again. As she watched the two girls pleasure each other her own hand found its way to her crotch and breasts. Playing with herself for a few minutes, Jina started running her hands over the two girls' bodies, placing a kiss here and there on any exposed flesh that she could.

Seema was focused on bringing Sonali to orgasm before herself, pushing her tongue into the hot slit of the naked girl she tasted her juices and then licked her exposed clit with her tongue, causing her to moan and spasm. Holding onto her tightly by her ass cheeks she alternated between probing her with her tongue and licking her slit and clit, all the while aware of her own impending orgasm as the other girl returned the favor.

Sonali too was concentrating on bringing Seema to orgasm quickly, however the other girls' experienced tongue was making it hard even as she probed her beautiful cunt and drank the capacious fluids coming from there, she could feel herself losing the race and in a moment of desperation she probed between her ass cheeks and on finding her sphincter she pushed a finger inside Seema's anus.

The two of them orgasmed only seconds apart, screams their release into each other cunt and filling the room with the suppressed sound of their release, their beautiful bodies going taut, and crushing the others head between their thighs.

Finally, the two of them fell apart, lying on their backs, panting as they tried to catch their breath, only for Jina to swoop in. Jina first kissed Seema deeply, tasting Sonali on her lips and mouth, then given her breasts a little suckled her breasts and gave her nipples a gentle bite, causing her to moan in pleasure. Repeating the same on Sonali Jina sat back on the bed and watched the two girls recover, wondering what was next for them all.

"Wow...you two were so beautiful...and hot...I am all worked up now." said Jina.

Seema and Sonali both looked at Jina in surprise, after three orgasms they thought that Jina would now be running low but obviously they had unleashed some sort of monster for her to be still ready for another round.

"Give me a few minutes, I have somethings in my bag of toys that will slow you down." replied Seema, panting.

"Really? Are you sure the two of you could handle me?" said Jina, saucily, "or maybe I should call that girl from the shop to come over and give you two a hand."

"You, horny slut!" exclaimed Sonali.

"Don't worry Sonali, I know just the thing for her. Have been dying to try it out ever since our last time together." replied Seema.

Jina felt a shiver run up her spine on hearing Seema's words, she wondered what else she had that she wished try out on her. As she thought about it, both Seema and Sonali finally got up on sat on their knees, Seema whispered something in Sonali's ear, which caused her eyes to open wide, Seema nodded to her and Sonali silently got off the bed and went towards the bathroom.

Jina wondered what the little vixen was upto but before she could say anything, Seema approached her grabbing her by her hair pulled her up, giving her a deep kiss that left her breathless.

"So, you think we are not enough for you?" asked Seema, "Well I guess we will have to really ride you hard until you can't stand."

Seema captured Jina's lips another searing kiss, then pushed her towards the headboard.

"Put your hands on the headboard, and don't look back." she instructed.

Jina felt herself getting wet with anticipation and the forceful manner with which Seema was treating her. As she complied with the instructions, she felt Sonali climb up on the bed to join them.

"We are going to fuck you now till you can't think straight, and when you beg us to stop, we will only fuck you harder." said Sonali.

Handing Seema her bag she watched as Seema brought out two padded handcuffs from the bag, handing one to Sonali the two approached Jina's naked kneeling body and cuffed both her hands to the headboard.

"What...what is this?" said Jina.

"Don't worry, they are not going to hurt you, just keep you where we want you for what comes next." Seema reassured, as she gently ran her hand over Jina, calming her.

Reaching into her bag she handed Sonali a double headed strap-on dildo, as she laid herself below Jina and started suckling on her hanging teats, even as one of her hands went to Jina cunt and started playing with her cunt. Jina writhed in pleasure as Seema fingered her, abruptly she pulled her fingers away and Jina sensed Sonali kneeling behind her, turning her head she saw her niece on her knees with a plastic dildo rising from her crotch. A deep moan came from her throat as she realized what was about to happen.

Sonali softly ran the tip of the dildo over Jina slit without penetrating her, the teasing causing Jina to writhe in anticipation and arousal, she tried to push herself backwards to impale her aching loins on the plastic cock but she was prevented from doing so by her handcuffed hands.

"Please...stop teasing me...I need it." begged Jina.

Swatting her ass lightly Sonali said, "Stop moving around so much and maybe you will get what you want."

Seema smiled around the breast that was currently in her mouth, Sonali was taking to the game very well, for someone introduced so recently to sex she was a natural.

Jina stopped moving, but her body literally vibrated with need, that both, Sonali and Seema, felt. Giving her what she wanted, Sonali slowly pushed her hips forward until the tip of the dildo was embedded within Jina's wet slit.

"Unghhhh...yesss...more." moaned Jina.

Grabbing Jina by her hips, Sonali gave Jina what she wanted, as she slammed the entire length of the dildo in her in one go.

"Aghhhh....." screamed Jina, as she felt the full length and breadth of the dildo enter with force. Stretching her fuck tunnel as it reached her depths. The suddenness and the situation was enough to push Jina over the edge and she experienced an orgasm.

Sonali stayed still as Jina orgasmed, even Seema stopped as she watched Jina orgasm her face a mask of lust and arousal. When Jina stopped, Sonali started, slowly withdrawing the dildo from her until just the tip was lodged inside her she once again slammed into Jian.

"Ughhh...yessss...fuck mee." murmured Jina, even as her tits jiggled with the impact.

Sonali picked up speed pushing into Jina, sometime slow sometime fast, the other end of the dildo inside her doing wonderful things to her, she could feel it rub against her g-spot even as the leather crotch simulated her clit. Grabbing Jina by her breasts she pushed the dildo all the way inside her, kissing her naked breast.

Jina lost in the ecstasy of Sonali's fucking and tweaking of her nipples was grunting and moaning uncontrollably, feeling the inside her simulating every nerve. Her tight pussy throbbed and pulsed, sucking at the rubber cock that joined them together. The plastic pleasure giver bringing her more and more pleasure. Sonali continued to hump Jina even as she felt the first pre-orgasmic throbs.

Feeling her orgasm almost upon her, Jina pushed back into Sonali with all her might and felt her pussy stretching as the dildo invaded her to the hilt. Behind her Sonali thrust hard as well, ramming the entire length of the dildo deep into her aunt's pussy. Jina fell into a fast and needy humping rhythm.

Jina was the first to orgasm, screaming in delight.

"Yeeessssss...oh goddddd...yes...I love it...make me cummmmm!" she screamed, her hands grabbing the headboard tightly in a death grip while her body shook in orgasm.

Sonali continued to fuck Jina through her orgasm, as she raised to achieve her own release which came a few seconds later as she achieved nirvana, and collapsed onto Jina's sweaty back.

"Oh god...that was amazing." murmured Sonali.

"I can't believe I could have so much fun naked." replied Jina, still catching her breath.

"Well, you aren't done yet." they heard Seema say.

Turning their heads, they saw Seema standing next to their sweating bodies with another strap-on dildo. She pushed Jina's wet hair out of her face and gave her a soft kiss.

"When we said we were going to fuck you senseless we meant it." said Seema, even as Sonali pulled out of Jina and undid the handcuffs, Seema took her her place behind Jina upturned ass.

"Ready for round two?" asked Seema.

Before Jina could protest or reply, Seema pushed the dildo into her still wet and pulsing cunt. Watching Jina and Sonali had aroused her considerably and wanting to experience her release, Seema set a brutal pace, grabbing Jina by her hips she slammed into her repeatedly.

Over the next hour the two girls tag teamed Jina, when one got tired the other took her place. Jina was fucked in every position possible, experiencing one orgasm after another, the sweat dripping off her body onto the bedsheet even as the fluids from their cunts was soaked up by the bedsheets.

The room reeked on their sexual release and vibrated with their screams. Jina was almost hoarse from near constant moaning and screaming. The two vixens kept her pussy, nipples, breasts and mouth constantly simulated. Even pushing a finger or thumb into her anus, an experience that she was enjoying more and more.

Finally, when Jina was just a blubbering mess the two girls let her rest. Sonali came back from the kitchen with a pitcher of water, from which all three vixens drank to quench their thirst. At last allowed to rest Jina lay down on the bed, nearly asleep.

"Just one more thing before you drift off to dreamland, our lovely slut." said Seema.

In her hand was a small butt plug that she had coated in Vaseline. Jina's eyes went wide in surprise but she was too tired to resist as the girls made her kneel with her ass high in the air and softy worked the butt plus into her ass until it was fully inside her.

While only a little thicker than the fingers that her asshole had been reamed with over the last hour or so, still the feeling of fullness that Jina experienced was incredible. When Seema was satisfied that the butt plug would not fall out, she let Jina lie of her side cuddling into her, her face in her breasts, while Sonali cuddled her from behind.

The three naked beauties drifted off to sleep in each other arms.

12