Fire of Lust II - Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a lovely idea but shouldn't you first discuss it with Jina and your family before making any plans." said Reeva, with hope in her voice.

"You are right, I am getting ahead of myself. Let me talk to Jina and my family, I am 100% sure they will say yes and then I will call you back." said Sonali.

"Okay, I will wait for your call. It would be great if we could join you guys." said Reeva.

"Okay, bye. Wait for my call." said Sonali.

"Bye" replied Reeva.

Putting down her phone she turned to Nikita who was looking at her with and inquisitive look in her eyes.

"Sonali suggested that we come and stay with her and her aunt at their vacation home. Her family will be joining us in a few days so that should make Ammi happy." explained Reeva.

"That is very generous of her, but I don't want to impose on your friend and her family." said Nikita.

"Sonali is the sweetest person you will ever meet, she will never see it as an imposition, and her aunt is also very gracious not to mention very hot." said Reeva, suggestively.

"What are you planning you little vixen." asked Nikita, suspiciously.

"Me? Nothing. Just saying that the trip may have some interesting opportunities." replied Reeva, innocently.

While Reeva knew about her and Sonali, she was a little apprehensive about how Sonali's aunt will react to their relationship. Unaware of the raging affair Jina and Sonali were already having.

"Well don't get ahead of yourself first Sonali's family and Ammi have to agree to this, but I must admit the chance to get out of the city would be nice." replied Nikita.

Just then her mother-in-law entered the room.

"Well the arrangements are all made, but I haven't confirmed anything until we have solution to this issue." she declared.

"You know we can perfectly take of ourselves in your absence, right?" said Reeva.

"Quite. You know I will never be able to rest easy knowing you too are alone here." replied her mother angrily.

"Well, we may have solution for that soon." said Nikita, urging Reeva to speak up.

Just then Reeva's phone rang and she hand a quick talk, putting her phone on mute.

"It's Sonali, she has talked to her aunt they will be more than happy to host us while you away." she told her mother, "Her family is at their vacation home and they have plenty of room there."

"That is very nice of her but I would like to speak with an adult first." declared her mother.

"I expected so much, here you can talk to her aunt who is there also." said Reeva, handing over the phone to her mother.

After a short conversation, Reeva's mother put down her phone and relaxed.

"What a nice lady. And your friend's family is very generous." she began, "I am okay with the two of you staying with them, but only till I get back. I also expect you to be on your best behavior Reeva, you are not in a school dorm. You are going to be in her home, so act accordingly. I have a booking for the day after tomorrow, you two should also make your plans accordingly."

With her worries eased she left the two grinning women, and headed to confirm her travel plans with her sister.

*****

12