Fireworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as David pushed two fingers inside of me. "She is quite wet. You want to make sure a girl is wet enough before you penetrate her with fingers, your cock, or even toys. Feel for yourselves." All of a sudden, their fingers were back, this time pushing inside of me. I felt one and then the other tentatively try fingering me.

"One more thing," David said, "curve your fingers up to the front kind of like this to hit her G-spot." He showed them the 'come hither' motion and then used it on me. "If you really want to make it good, play with her clit while you finger her. Or lick it at the same time." Both boys took turns playing with me and really started to get my engine revving again.

David wasn't quite finished yet. "Now, how about Bryson take a turn licking her and fingering her while Cody and I will each suck on a nipple?" Bryson dove in and made up for his obvious lack of experience with a youthful enthusiasm. He fingered me fast and licked my clit until I finally exploded over the edge into a fantastic orgasm.

"What is happening?" Bryson exclaimed as I squirted my girly cum.

"Well, Liz is what they call a squirter. Sometimes, when she has a really strong orgasm, she will squirt like that," David explained. I moaned and finally pushed them all off. "What do you think Liz? Would you be willing to give them some return action?"

As a teacher, I never wanted to slip into territory like this with a student. It was hard not to see them as the boys I had in class just a few short months ago. It would definitely be something the school frowned upon, but I also didn't want to have them go and tell their friends about this little episode, so I hesitantly agreed.

David started the action. "Liz, show these boys how you would give a blow job. Boys, you're going to have to strip." As the young men took their clothes off, I took a moment to enjoy the view. If I just let go of my worries, these young men really had fantastic bodies and I was looking forward to seeing the rest of them. Cody was first to disrobe, and I was appreciative of the beautiful, young cock he had. He must have been 7 thick inches and fully hard, with it proudly raising toward the ceiling. I grabbed onto it and gave it a lick from root to tip. As I licked, Bryson got his pants off too. His wasn't as thick as Cody's, but it was probably close to the same length. I held on to Cody's cock while I gave Bryson's a lick.

I alternated sucking on the boys' cocks, until David too took off his pants and waited for his turn. This went on for five minutes or so but I wasn't really getting any of the three close to orgasm. David sat down on the sofa and called me over. I complied and sat on his cock, moaning as I allowed it to fill me. Both boys followed me, and I continued giving them blowjobs and hand jobs intermittently. David and I worked together as he continued to slam me down on his cock and I tried my best to concentrate on my task at hand. Finally, I heard Cody's breathing quicken and I redoubled my efforts on sucking his cock and was rewarded with a nice load of cum. I did my best to swallow it all while continuing to pump Bryson's cock.

"David, do you think I could fuck her too?" Bryson asked.

"I don't know, Liz. What do you think?" David responded. I had mixed feelings about this idea. But, my pussy was doing most of my thinking.

"Do you think you can talk them into a DP?" I shyly asked. "I've always wanted to try one but never had the opportunity." David and I had tried Anal a few years prior, and it was good. But, the opportunity to have multiple cocks hadn't presented itself before now.

David smiled, and I knew I just might get my fantasy. He left momentarily to grab some lube from my nightstand and then told me to bend over the sofa. I heard him squirt lube on his finger before pushing at my back entrance. I knew it would be tight and take some time to get used to it. "I didn't know I'd give this lesson too, but there's a few things you want to know about anal," David began. "Make sure you always use lube of some kind -- it has to be wet. And give her plenty of time to get used to you." He continued to slowly finger me with one finger, adding more of my juices and lube as necessary.

He sat back on the sofa. "Okay, now lower onto my cock Liz," David instructed. I did as I was told, very slowly. The boys watched with rapt attention as David's cock was steadily encased in my ass. Once I had full penetration, David waited for me to relax. "Bryson, now you enter her from the front." He did as he was told as I leaned back into David. I had never felt so full before. Two cocks inside me with just a tiny membrane of skin separating them. I shivered with the pleasure and relished the feeling.

Bryson began moving in and out and going faster as I felt foreign fingers. Cody had joined in by pinching and pulling on my nipples. I could feel the friction of my clit on Bryson's pubic bone, and I erupted into an orgasm. I almost had no warning, it just happened, and I rode the waves until Bryson pulled out and began cumming all over my stomach and chest. At almost the same time David cried, "I'm going to cum!" I wasn't going to move in my current state, and he added his orgasm to mine.

I finally got up and scampered to my bathroom to clean up. I figured David could deal with the boys and get them to go home. I had done enough. I turned on the shower as I heard them talking. The water rushed down my well-used body and I allowed myself to reflect on this night. It seemed that our ritual of sharing the fireworks and creating our own annually, would probably never be the same again. We had shared our fireworks experience tonight and opened the doors to things I never dreamt I'd do. Fireworks of another kind...

But I had the distinct feeling that somehow, we had crossed a bridge... moved on.