A Week Nude with 2 Young Studs

Story Info
My first dream naturist experience: Big cocks & Much cum!
1.6k words
4.18
8.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

___________________________________________________________________________________

I still wonder how my parents were able to drag us into such an adventure! Not that it displeased me; quite the contrary!

Long story short, my parents had maintained vague contact with my German correspondent's parents when I was younger.

And last Christmas, the Werners proposed to my parents that our 2 families spend a week together during the upcoming summer in Cap d'Agde...

"But do you know that Cap d'Agde is a naturist village?!" I tell my parents when they tell me about this project.

"Yes, yes. We are indeed a little embarrassed to go camping in these conditions, but these Werners are so friendly and a colleague of mine is practicing naturism for years and talks about it with so much enthusiasm..."Replies my father, under my mother's somewhat taken aback look.

"In any case, don't count on me to show my ass to all these perverts!"

My mother interjects, "Don't talk like that, Richie! You are certainly 18 years old, but you must learn to adapt to the situations imposed on you by a minimal social life. Besides, you were so good friends with Gunter, who will be there with his big brother Ludwig. Even your sister is happy to come, despite her shy side! In addition, it will allow you to revise your German which really needs it. I can't wait for this first week of July to arrive..."

As soon as my first year of college was over, we left by car for the Mediterranean coast.

We arrive an hour before the Werners. We settle in our mobile home, next to the one to be occupied by the Germans. They are not long in arriving: the reunion is warm. I hardly recognize Gunter who is now a big guy, even less Ludwig who is now a real handsome big dude!

My whole family had put on bathing suits when we arrived; but the Werners get downright naked, without any shame... This is by the way the idea of a naturist camp! We understand quickly and leave the last ramparts that protect our nudity: it's the first time I ever see my father, my mom and my big sis naked... My parents seem very very embarrassed, despite their still well preserved bodies. My really shy older sister awkwardly covers her breasts and pussy. She is wrong because she is very sexy!

As for me, it's a disaster: no matter how much I force myself to think of things like "my grandmother is sucking my dick", I feel my cock stiffening more and more!

My parents are embarrassed and the Werners are laughing. Gunter tries to play it down by tapping me on the shoulder and saying, "That's the kind of thing that happens to all of us... Especially at the beginning!" This physical contact is only making my condition worse!

To show their understanding, his father adds, "You'll see. As soon as a beautiful girl comes by, my 2 young stallions will also have their cocks at attention! I also note that Isabelle is already having an effect on them!"

My sister raises her head a little when she hears her name, even smiles when she sees Gunter and Ludwig's semi-erections and finally relaxes showing her naked body. For the apparently great pleasure of my German buddies: It doesn't take much more for their cocks to stand up proudly too! I knew that Germans are well hung; but I never imagined it was to this extent!

"Come on boys, go take a shower and come back when you've calmed down!" Throws their mother, with still a lot of pride in her eyes and smile...

After grabbing a towel, we run to the showers, our cocks beating time like erotic metronomes. The individual cabins are all occupied: so we find ourselves in the collective shower...

Gunter, Ludwig and I laugh at not being able to stop. They quickly get into the shower and I observe for a moment these 2 very sexy young studs, their lightly tanned skin (without any white mark due to the bathing suit) glistening under the lukewarm water.

One can clearly see that they are brothers, because they look a lot alike. Gunter who is 18 like me is of course less developed than his big brother who is 2 years older. But no doubt he will catch up! Gunter is tall (6'1'') and thin (170 lbs probably), but muscles are budding all over his body. They are very blond with big blue eyes, very little hair except around the cock...

Ludwig is a good 2'' taller and his highly developed musculature adds at least 20 to 25 lbs. I remember they both play handball in competition and it shows!

The best for last: I admire their muscular and well-rounded asses, and especially their cocks! They are still fully extended, pointing in the direction of the showerheads. Gunter's exceeds mine (which I'm already proud of!) by at least 2'' to reach 9'', with a girth like mine... Ludwig's has the same length as his brother, but is much more fleshy and thick: I would say that its girth is close to 7''... Wow!

So as not to pass too quickly for the queer of the campsite, I head for the knob next to Gunter's: it doesn't work! The next ones are also out of order... Smiling at me kindly, he moves away a little and motions for me to join him in his shower! I hesitate a little, then rush in: in the movement, our 2 cocks collide, which almost makes me cum!

After we have summarily soaped and rinsed off, Ludwig shamelessly begins to play with his thick shaft which he slides to free his very pink glans from the foreskin. He spits on it to make it slide better. Gunter and I imitate him without being asked! I'm not going too aggressively because jerking off with these 2 horny hetero jocks excites me to the highest degree! We placed ourselves in front of each other, as if to better stare at each other.

Without me feeling the explosion coming, my cock spits out 6 big jets of cum that rise very high and fall to the ground between us. But my 2 buddies get a little of it: it makes them laugh! Me too of course... To prolong the game, when he starts to cum, Gunter directs his cock in my direction and I get all his cum on my upper body and there is a lot of it... I am so excited that I starts jerking off my erect cock again and, since Ludwig imitates his brother by pointing his big cock at me, I aim for him too. He cums first and sends 8 or 9 big blasts of very sticky spunk which covers my chest and my abs well. My 2nd round is much more modest...

We rinse off all the juice and Ludwig launches, "Germany 2 -- France 1!"

We still laugh about it when we join our families, our cocks finally at rest. Still, I stare at their bubble butts when they walk in front of me...

After the traditional evening barbecue, my German friends and I went to smoke on the beach, before going to bed in our tent, away from our parents' mobile homes.

Before falling asleep, we, like all young guys our age, talk about sex. Them first, which gives them erections from hell (me too of course!). I thought it was more honest to tell them that my thing is handsome guys' cocks... Ludwig tells me that he quickly understood seeing me having a hard on just seeing their cocks and Gunter adds, "My best friend is gay and, even if I feel completely straight, I find it very exciting to show off my cock in front of him if it makes him happy! He even recently sucked me off a few times and I have to admit it was better than with a chick!"

All this of course ended with a hot handjob, very pleasurable and very juicy!

In the early morning, I open one eye and see that Gunter is taking care of his morning wood. When he sees that I'm watching him, he winks at me as he opens his sleeping bag: I silently approach him and suck him until he sends deep into my throat a good dose of cum. Yummy!

The next day, we met 2 young Dutch people, Jan and Annika. They are 22 and 20 years old and are actually brother and sister. I quickly understand that Jan is turned on by my young cock always in the air and I have no reluctance to get a taste of his club is the same size as Ludwig's!

They came to stay in our tent, just like my sister. Every night, it was kind of the same routine: we fucked as a group...

My best moment was when Annika and my sister went shopping one afternoon. We ended up the 4 guys together. We played stupid bets and since I was the big loser and we had to find a pledge, Gunter said while pulling down his shorts, "You're going to suck all 3 of us and we'll do a bukkake on your face, my little Frenchie slut!"

Needless to say that Jan was of course in favor and, in front of the enthusiasm of Gunter and Jan, Ludwig also agreed to participate... What a treat to suck these 3 good big stiff cocks! In addition, God knows they spat on my face good spurts of a very creamy and very gooey cum! Jan enjoyed licking up all that cum, which made me cum profusely too.

We have hardly seen our parents all week. They too seemed very happy with their vacation: did they orgy with the Werners?

Still, we decided to come back next year. And it will be for a full month!

Long live naturism!

THANKS FOR READING!