All Comments on 'First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 06'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Hope u add another chapter to tell us as life goes on for mother and son. Also has no Gael stopped shuddering. Will he not be considered a freak anymore with clear speech. Do tell us.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
Comment

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So insanely hot

Omg so absolutely debauched and depraved, wonderful girl on girl and cock and cunt pleasure at insane levels. What would I not give to lap up all that lush cunt juice till totally drunk with cunt and fuck lust. Absolutely love incestuous sucking and fucking. I and my live in fuck buddies and their besties spent four days acting out this story, fucking and sucking each other’s brains out till we passed out from the amazing insane levels of pure sexual fuck lust and exhaustion. Took us nearly a week to recover. Ready then to start over, I never get enough the more I get the more I want, absolutely worship cunt and cunt juice. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 3 years ago
Please continue

Hope there is more to cum. The Mother wants to explore bondage, the son wants to fuck other mature pussy and the Aunt wants a sexy foursome weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holly,

Damn, so dirty, so fuckin good.

Would love to be there.

SekkusuwoodSekkusuwoodover 2 years ago

I'm disappointed he didn't get a proper threesome with the two of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous