First Class Service

Story Info
Kay takes 1st Class to a new level.
832 words
3.5
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay only joined the airline a few weeks ago, encouraged by her family to explore her dream to be a hostess she was never really sure if this was for her or not. She was relatively cautious of how this would go and on her third flight in the captain decided she should step up to the first class cabin as she clearly looked and sounded better than the economy class afforded her.

Kay was only 22 and as the youngest on the fleet her tight boobs and firm nipples just looked so perfect in her tight white blouse. She often worried that her small firm boobs would be too obvious to the passengers but being extremely confident when she pulled on that tight blue skirt and white knickers she knew that her uniform would give her the confidence she lacked deep inside. Every morning when she dressed she would wear the best underwear she could afford. Afterall she aspired to earn lots of money to buy more expensive lingerie, but for now she would look her best because no one would see what was underneath.

As she walked int the first class cabin she felt a million dollars. Here I am she thought, 22 and pouring champagne for the high flyers and the business elite. Mixing with the rich people and men she would never come into contact with normally.

Kay can you go to 22A her colleague Helen said, the gentleman wants some champagne and I am busy on the left side. Of course Kay said, not a problem.

Grabbing the champagne and full of confidence she moved down the isle to 22a where she stopped in her tracks. The gorgeous gentleman just looked dashing. His pinstripe suit and crisp white shirt with his cut away collar just took her breath away. "Well come on girl don't just stand there" he said. "Pour my drink" as he impatiently looked her up and down.

She stopped, fumbled then tripped as the plain jolted and she embarrassingly fell forward toward him. For fuck sake he shouted as she spilled the champagne over his trousers. What is wrong with you girl? She blushed and stalled as she looked down and saw his wet crotch. (Fuck she thought as she saw the outline of his cock -- as he even got pants on she wondered) She dithered and looked awkward as he realised her weakness.

What is your name girl he asked!! urm sorry sir I am Kay, she replied. How old are you he further questioned her. I am 22 sir. I am so sorry for spilling the drink shall I get tissues.

He looked her up and down, as he had done for the past hour. He could see her tight blouse and her small tits, her nipples clearly erect he knew he had one chance.

Kay, I am Ron, nice to meet you. She lent in to shake his hand but he pulled her in and as she fell toward him he whispered in here ear......Kay I am 53 years old, and I need you to sit beside me right now. Don't say no. If you do I will make such a fuss over this drink you spilled you will be fired by the morning. Do you understand me? Urm....Yes sir I do she said as she sat down in the middle seat.

He looked at her intently. She didn't know what to say.

Kay do you like big cock he asked confidently? .......urm. well. Urm..... "Well do you or not he forcefully commanded a response"

Urm well I have only had one boy before she replied.

This gave Ron a huge Advantage. OK and how big was he Kay?

Well I would say maybe 6 or 7 inches sir.

.........he paused as he looked at her. He saw how uncomfortable she was as he unzipped his trousers and took his cock out for her.

Kay look down at my cock, what do you think?

She paused and gasped as she just said out loud " of fuck daddy" urm I mean oh fuck ..... sorry I didn't mean to say that, sorry, urm Sir not daddy".

Kay my cock is 9 inches as he grabbed her head and forced her down, suck my cock baby just take it. He rocked his head back as she sucked him and he heard her gagging on his cock. You can call me daddy that's ok as long as you take me whole. He didn't mind at all.

He forced her down and fucked her mouth as he fingered her hard with no consciousness of the surroundings. As he held her down he heard her struggle as he shot in her mouth and used her like a proper little slut.

What could he do he paid for first class. And this was his first class service

Now he just wondered where he would fuck her. But maybe it was here right in his seat.