All Comments on 'First Confession'

by Seducia

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Choke and Puke

Won't waste anymore time as this story circles the Bowl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No more

this is enough to rune someones days. Take you twisted story and go home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

HOT HOT HOT. To many people just get way too judgemental

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Dirty Bitch!

It was just a fantasy, but YOU couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a cuckold of me, could you, and ruin all we had going for us?

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Fair

Fairly interesting story; thanks. But as for your editor, Irish_Indian, send him or her back to school. Here is your very first sentence: "I often think back on the spark that started this consuming erotic fire between my husband and I."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot and dirty.

Wish it had been me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where the hell have you been flipper?

LW comments are all about the closetcucks spanking their tiny monkeys while dreaming of eating creampies, getting cornholed and smoking cock. Period. The ALL CAPS ranting, decrying of the cheating wife is just the jizz after the pop that happened the minute the guy in the story got cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never fails

Always some assholes that can't stand an opinion that differs from theirs. This story deserves a solid "1". Best I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total

TOTAL CRAP

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 12 years ago

Anonymous needs to go back over to his incest thread and jack off thinking about fucking his little sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
once a common slut, always a slut

trash is trash, always throw out the trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I thought this was well written, but...

this "back in August" bothers me. How long before she shared it with her husband? She hid it for some time, that deciet makes her a cheating slut now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well laid out story

But I just can't get past the fact that she's a cheating slut and before she brings home something to the husband he can't divorce, it's time to throw her out, permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Help her marriage?

I can't help but feel that when her husband discovers what she has been doing to "help" their marriage he is going to divorce the slut. Because let's face it. At the end of the day, call it whatever you want, she's a cheating slut and doesn't deserve to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A whore is a whore

And who wants to be married to one? She's about to be divorced. Unfortunately your "take" on the slut wife wasn't very clever or interesting. I found myself asking the question - Who cares? Your writing did nothing to draw me into the story. In the end it wasn't worth reading. I gave you a "1" for those reasons and a less than "1" for never finishing the story.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 7 years ago
I Understand Completely

WOW! It is amazing how many on Literotica do not understand the shared wife in a couple. I have been a shared wife and completely understand your story and what you are describing. All of these "Anonymous" do not understand it takes a stronger than average marriage and the trust in the arrangement described is a trust between husband and wife most will never attain.

My husband would have preferred to know what was happening before I did anything , mostly due to me not being able to describe in detail what happened afterward thus leaving him feeling left out, feeling as if I was doing it on my own for my enjoyment only, pretty much just cheating. So almost exclusively when we played with others both of us were at least there in the same place, but not always in the same room.

Unlike others, since I understood what you were saying I give your story a 5 and hope to read more of the couples adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ya sure!

I know a couple of other guys who are clean! Bullshit, 25% of the male population of the USA between the ages of 14 and 44 have Herpes and HPV. So most of the guys at bars who are routinely hitting the women are infected. Just think about that when some guy walks up and tells you he is clean!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But those guys weren't needed because

Mark had already left for good and she never found him again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hits the sweet spot

Top marks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Explanation

Another whore telling her soon to be ex about her adventures.

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
I hope he left you

Wow what a bitch. Oh I am out with the girls. But I love you and did this for you. Roleplaying is one thing doing the real thing another. Sorry, but here is your divorce. I hope you decide to write a part 2 where he left you for doing this. Even if its what 13 years late.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well if this were a real story this cunt would be out the door faster then he skank panties come off for another dude.

Seriously no man deserves a cunt like this as a wife.....an ex...oh yes, but nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fetid aroma of the cheating cunt surrounds her wherever she goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous