First Contact Ch. 01: The Woods

Story Info
The invasion has begun and it all started in Little Lake.
1.8k words
3.8
9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running my normal route through the park. Work was hell and the cool night air kissing my skin helped me to relax. The music was blaring through my headphones and drowned out my feet striking the concrete path with each stride. My running trainers with their spongy soles cushioned each step, making the run easier on my ankles and feet. Glancing down at my smart watch I'd already covered a mile and a half, pleasantly surprised at how much energy I had left, I knuckled down and pushed on. The tight dark blue fabric of my exercise tights clung to my long, toned legs, round thighs and sculpted ass. A matching sports bra gripped and held up my D Cup breasts which swayed and jumped as I ran.

I went on for another half hour before rounding a corner, resting my hands on my hips and leaning back, filling my lungs with deep breathes. If I wasn't looking up into the night sky I wouldn't have noticed it. A tiny, twinkling light. It quickly became brighter than all of the other pinhole white lights of the stars. Growing in size until it looked to be about the size of a small car, it disappeared behind the trees and thudded into the ground. I tore my headphones down and ran towards where it had impacted. This town was small, the kind of one where everyone knew everyone and I knew the family that owned the airstrip. That was my first thought, it was a downed aircraft.

The crash site was illuminated by small fires that burned on fragments of whatever had crashed. I'd had to stray from the park path and put myself in and amongst the trees. Adrenaline surged through my body, reinvigorating tired muscles and sharpening my senses. I took out my phone. Damn! No signal. Creeping forward, there was a small crater but it wasn't a plane that was nestled at the centre. A strange, long, rectangular object. Battling against fight or flight, I padded the floor around the edge of the small crater, watching my footing as I approached. It was metal, black, glossy and shimmered in the dim moonlight. I reached out my hand and could feel the burning heat coming from it. This close, it must've stood about nine feet tall and was a lot wider than it had first seemed.

I snapped a picture on my phone before raising it into the air, hoping to find even one bar of signal to make a call. Unbeknownst to me, this long metal tube had opened at the end that was buried beneath the ground. This was a vessel and whatever it was carrying slithered out. Insect in nature, its hardened carapace layered along its back was a dark earthy brown. Legs were spaced equally along either side of its slender body. Antenna twitching at the front, sensing its surroundings, it began to burrow forward using two front enormous mandibles.

The ground beneath my feet churned and I leapt backwards, screaming, frantically looking down to see what had happened. I'd tossed my phone and heard it land somewhere close which took my eyes away from the ground for a fraction of a second. This is when it surfaced, and as soon as it sensed that I was unaware, it pounced.

It was a blur of a large shadow that swallowed my entire vision. The legs dug into my body and gripped tight. This thing stretched from my crotch all the way up to my face. Stumbling back my heel caught against a tree root or rock and sent me tumbling. I hit the dirt and the creature hissed, momentarily shaken loose. I fought it back as the opportunity arose, pushing against its squishy underside.

"Someone help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The antenna whipped around and tickled against my face. It's mandibles opened up wide, revealing a fleshy mouth like hole that cracked and opened up wide. A long pink tube, bulbous at the tip and covered in slime slithered out and snapped back and forth in the air. As the creature was pushed to be closer to my face the horror of what it wanted soon washed over me. I fought back and struggled with greater urgency but the fatigue in my muscles grew stronger with every passing moment. I could feel it's fleshy underside rubbing up against my abdomen and chest, something was being secreted as a gooey substance started to lather up my exposed skin.

The creature suddenly reared up and backwards, as it did, the sharp points to its legs tore away my sports bra, freeing my tits and exposing them to the cold of the night. Doing so drew its attention down to my heaving chest and before I could cover myself up it fired forward with blistering speed. It's huge mouth closed around my right breast, forming a tight seal and sucking hard. Arcing my back, I squealed at the intense sensations shooting through my body. Small twinges of pain mixed in with a flood of pleasure. As soon as my nipple got hard, which didn't take very long, I felt a small prick and the creature reeled backward once more.

Warmth spread across my chest. Both of my nipples quickly shot up and became rock hard. I was desperately fighting off the hunger and lust for them to be played with, to give into these invasive and horny thoughts. The creature repeated the same act on my other breast, to which I groaned louder. After I felt the same prick, the warmth spread across my entire body. Saliva built up in my mouth. My crotch quickly became hot and wet. A numbness spread throughout and I started to sink into this state of bliss.

I furrowed my brow as the creature's pink tube slithered from its mouth again, except this time I hungered for it for, I wanted it inside me. As if it read my mind, the mandibles clicked together before it thrust itself forward. The bulbous tip pushed it's way in past my slack jaw and wrestled my tongue down. It thrashed about, pushing up against the inside of my cheeks before slithering down my throat. I gagged hard, eyes watering as it filled my oesophagus and pumped back and forth with a lustful vigour. It's mandibles clamped around the back of my head and forced my face closer, further pushing that slimy appendage down my throat. My entire body was burning with lust. I winced and squirmed as it's soft underbelly rubbed up against my erect nipples, sending bolts of electricity down my spine and igniting my core. My clit throbbed and pulsated as it rubbed up against the coarse fabric of my pants. I could feel the wetness seeping through my leggings, crying out to be fucked.

The creature continued to pound my throat, periodically leaving a tiny gap for me to breath before suffocating me with it's girth by plunging back down. I forced my eyes shut, swimming in ecstasy. The disgust and fear I had initially been overwhelmed by had all but been diminished. Abruptly the creature stopped and I felt the tube swell and expand, unleashing a torrent of ooze into my stomach. My muffled groans and pleads became gargled as the liquid it was depositing inside me started to overflow, trailing out from the corners of my mouth and nose. Just as quickly as it had forced itself down my throat it retreated and I took in a huge gasp of air. My head lulled to the side. I hadn't noticed that the corners of my eyes had become blurry, I'd been so close to passing out but didn't care.

Slowly I looked down, feeling the creatures pointy legs skitter over my abdomen. Crawling down onto the ground it spun about to face my heated crotch. Instinctively I lifted my legs as it's mandibles tore at the tough fabric of my leggings. I watched with feverish anticipation. Biting my lip I took hold of my hard nipple between my finger and thumb, squeezing and rolling it around. The long pink sexual organ appeared again and my entire body shivered with excitement. It flashed forward, mandibles clawing at my hips, forcing me in closer. The bulbous tip thrust up against my panties that it had failed to remove. I winced and tried to shuffle back, fumbling to pull them to the side but it wasn't about to wait. The appendage, wrapped in my panties, coerced it's way inside my cunt. My lips were so wet it easily slipped in, my panties quickly tore and allowed it to thrust deeper. I fell backwards again, closing my eyes and writhing in the dirt. It poked and prodded at my walls and glided up to my womb.

Digging my nails into the ground, I could feel my cervix flex and my lower area bulge as the creature forced more of it's length and thick appendage inside. It didn't take long for the entire thing to throb and swell. The copious amounts of ooze stretched me out further than I ever thought possible. An orgasm didn't seem possible but out of nowhere it crashed up against my body and I wailed at the sheer amount of pleasure it gave me.

I was a mess as it retreated. It's juices spilled out of nearly all of my holes. I'd never experienced anything that even came close to what just happened. My mind raced and still, even after all of this, I still had a lingering hunger to be used. The creature's body twitched and it hissed, crawling back up my body I dutifully laid still and patiently waited to see what it'd do next. The same tube appeared from it's mouth. This time, another also protruded at the other end. This time they were gentle, slowly crawling back into my mouth and vagina. My eyes rolled back as that familiar taste and feeling washed back over me. The tubes pushed in deep, planting themselves in the ooze that the creature had previously filled me with. Huge circular bulbs emerged and slid down the inside of the tube. I watched as it struggled up against my jaw, pushing it open and sliding down my lubricated throat. The same could be said for my cunt. I was so wet the large shape easily pushed itself passed my lips and emptied into my womb. This went on for a few minutes. My stomach had expanded and a small bump had grown in my tummy.

When the creature finished, it swiftly scuttled away, disappearing into the brush. I laid there, covered in it's slime, filled with it's semen and eggs. The warmth and bliss began to wear off and the swirling maelstrom of lust that'd blinded me diminished. I looked down to fully take in the bulge in my tummy, reeling in confusion. What had that thing done to me?