First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They take what I give them!" she hissed, and with a ripping sound, the crimson sheets tore to shreds as she gripped and pulled at them. "Oh! Your cock is exquisite!" she moaned.

"Then cum for me!" he yelled, slapping her ass. "Let me feel you cum from your tight little asshole!"

He didn't think it would work--he wasn't even fully sure what it was he was doing--but still she came, and came hard. She writhed and cried as he fucked her, clawing and tearing at the bed as her tail grabbed him and forced him deeper inside her.

And in that second, that feeling of momentary triumph, Pierce almost lost himself. With a split second's lapse, he felt his cock come blisteringly close to exploding inside the demon. It was only by clamping down with every muscle in his body that Pierce kept from succumbing. The sheer effort of doing so left him feeling lightheaded, and just as he pulled out from Azela, everything became hazy and then, without warning, abruptly faded to black.

***

When Pierce opened his, he was still on Azela's massive bed. Next to him were the tattered sheets she had destroyed in her passion. His arms shook as he pushed himself up to look around.

"Did I get eaten?" he said weakly.

"No," came that silky voice from behind him, and Pierce half rolled, half fell over to see. Alela stood over him, an ebon black dress now replacing the white one he had torn. Looking up at her, he couldn't tell if her face was one of annoyance, discontent, boredom, or exhaustion.

"I've decided not to devour your soul," she said, crossing her arms and looking away from him.

"What? You have? Wh--" he paused, shaking his head and still not quite believing his fortune. "You know what? I don't care. Thank you, Azela."

She sighed. "Now tell me your desire and I will send you back to your realm."

Pierce frowned. "My desire?"

"Yes, mortal," she sighed. "Your desire. That was our wager, do you not remember? Or was your mind too consumed by your loins to recall?"

"Kind of, but yeah, I remember. I," he hesitated. "I kind of assumed that was just a ploy to get me... hot and ready, you know?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course it was a ploy. But, unlike mortals, I am bound to my word, and I swore to fulfill any desire if you held your pleasure. Now speak your wish. I am growing impatient."

Pierce ran his hand over his smooth scalp, his skin still moist from his exertions. "Anything, huh? Wow. That's kind of a tough one."

The demon sighed her impatience. "It's not that difficult, mortal. Power. Money. Women. Pick one and let's be done with this."

"'Mortal?'" he frowned. "What happened to 'Pierce?'"

"He won his wager," she said sharply and turned from him. "Now choose. Please."

Pierce stared at the demon, understanding slowly dawning on him. A thought struck him. A weird, twisted, and possibly suicidal thought, but one actually had an appeal. And by all rights, he should be dead now anyway, right? Everything past now was, more or less, just extra time.

"Anything, huh?"

She half turned to glare at him. "Anything."

"OK. So... what are you doing tomorrow night?"

She stood there, looking down at him, slowly turning to face him fully. "What do you..." she trailed off.

He smiled at her, giving a little shrug. "You said anything."

And standing there together, he watched her face soften. There was uncertainty in her eyes. Even a little nervousness, he thought. He watched her elegant, entrancing form walk over and gingerly sit next to him.

"Explain," she said, commanding even in her hesitance.

And so he did.

And so they did.

12