All Comments on 'First Date'

by WriterGuy_54

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Good first story!

4

SeaReaderSeaReader4 months ago

Good, but sloppy. Who is Bill? How did Jason undo his jeans zipper while seated, and in a booth no less? There's a dramatic tension and mystery whose mood is broken by Katie's sudden running her finger up his inseam, bizarrely brazen so early in this first date. I'd have loved a longer continuation of the internal monologue or even dialog before practically jumping into the cum shot (and what a mess, under the table!).

Edit and proof, fix broken sentences, follow the laws of physics, and keep writing -- you have a fine way of putting words together and creating atmosphere.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clever premise.

Had five star potential.

But waaaay too short.

Needed many more details.

No indication about why there was sex of any kind between two total strangers.

Did she hear the sound of his fly being undone? If so, why no comment from her?

No description of how she was handling his cock. Was she also handling his balls?

Did he touch/finger her pussy? Why nothing about it?

No TAGS at end of story.

Three stars.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley114 months ago

Great debut - will be very interested to read your next story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Um, who exactly is Bill?

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was this a happening or a wet dream? Enquiring minds and all that, 5*s

WriterGuy_54WriterGuy_544 months agoAuthor

Okay, crap, I made a name change and left "Bill" in when I should have changed it to "Jason." My apology for the error..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriterGuy_54@WriterGuy_54
Freelance journalist, pacifist, minimalist, nature-lover, feline rescuer, amateur writer of suggestive (not in-your-face) erotica. I'm just here to chat and e-meet new people, which I always find exciting! Note: Open to being flirty, but I'm demisexual and like to get to know ...