All Comments on 'First Date'

by Blackrabbit711

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Nicely done!

Welcome to the site and thank you for your first story, which was very competent and well-written, especially for a first submission. I also appreciated your Author's Note; many of the stories published here - and on similar sites - overlap genres to some extent, and it's good to know what to expect. Again, well done - five stars.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
I concur

Lovely sensual SSC sex and very erotically written too.

I would enjoy this if it became a serial story.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years ago
so hot!

fun and sexy with a good dash of humor - just the way i like them! (stories and people alike)

awesome first submission. please keep it up. i'd love to read more about these guys as well as anything else you may come up with. thank you so much for sharing :)

mistressenariemistressenariealmost 10 years ago
I agree with smalltowngirl

What an exciting and satisfying first go at writing. Were you an English major? I didn't notice any of the errors I usually find so distracting or maybe it was so erotically stimulating that they never entered my mind. Either way, Bravo! I look forward to your next story! Thank you for sharing.

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
Not Bad

For a first attempt this was quiet good, not really my normal topic but it was well written and entertaining.

I will watch out for more.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Fuckin' A,

this was light-hearted and seriously sensual. Safe, sane, consensual and soooo sexy.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years ago

Wow! Really well written, especially for a first submission. Would love to read more of your work!

AllenWoodyAllenWoodyalmost 2 years ago

You should write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous