First Date Risks & Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, and they drove through the forested hills and along a stream for a little way. They would pass the occasional house but not a lot of traffic. Finally, she turned onto a dirt driveway and then stopped a ways from the road. "Okay." She paused and turned to face him, her nipples straining at the cotton of her shirt. "Before we head in." She started playing with his balls a bit causing him to squirm and moan. "I should tell you that I still live with my mom. She probably is still in town. I went in with her then went to meet you." He paused for a moment, her words cutting through the fog of lust in his brain. "I mean, she won't mind. She has always been really supportive of me and we've been totally open with each other about sex and boys."

"Okay, no worries then." He didn't really mind. He was more interested in getting to see those gorgeous tits and was still trying to figure out if he wanted to cum on those tits or in her. It was a difficult problem to answer.

She beamed, "Okay! Great! Let's go." So she drove up to the house, and looked around. Her mom's car wasn't there, but the garage was closed. She looked up at the house and didn't see anything. "I think the coast is clear." She reached over him and opened the door, then crawled over again, this time making sure his cock was pressed against her tits. He loved it.

"You're sure it's okay?" He said gesturing at his naked body as he stood up next to the car. Then to the house.

"Oh completely sure. My mom is very sex positive." She began to lead him towards the house. He followed along like a well trained puppy on a leash. "She taught me about boys, encouraged me to explore my body. Bought me a vibrator. When I'd bring boys home we'd talk about what I liked and didn't like about the encounter. She never hid her boyfriends or the things they did."

While she talked, she bee lined for her bedroom, and they went in. She finally let go of his cock long enough to push him into the bed.

She then jumped on top of him, stripping off her shirt. With her tits in his face, her legs straddling him and her grinding her covered pussy against his naked cock, he was in heaven. "Okay, so" she paused and seemed to blush a bit. "You're absolutely awesome and amazing and I totally want to fuck you." She started but then hesitated again.

"Great!" he said.

"Oh I'm sure!" she laughed. "But." She paused. Then gushed out "Can I tie you up? Would you be okay with that?" He nodded enthusiastically.

"Please! I figured from your calendar you were into that. I'd love it!" to prove it he stretched his arms up towards her bed posts.

She laughed. "Oh wow. Okay great! I am so wet right now." She quickly tied him up, then stood up and bounced off the bed. She then began to dance seductively as he watched, his cock sticking straight up into the air. She slowly gyrated her hips as she undid her pants and slowly slide them down over her hips and thighs, spinning around so he could see her ass. As her pants fell away, she repeated herself with her panties, slowly inching them down until she kicked them away.

He groaned "You're gorgeous." She stood at the foot of the bed and then slowly began to crawl up the bed, kissing her way up his legs before getting to his cock. She began to kiss and lick at his thick shaft, enjoying how he squirmed and moved underneath her.

"You want to be inside me don't you?" He nodded. She flicked the base of his cock with her tongue. "You want to feel how wet I am?" He nodded even harder.

"God yes."

"Prove it." she turned and lowered her pussy onto his face and he shoved his face hard into her, his tongue probing as deep as he could get it, causing her to moan hard as he drank from her like he had been stranded in the desert. She was shocked by how good he was with his tongue and she was now dripping wet. "Holy shit!" she panted as she held on to his cock just to ground herself. "God you really know how to eat pussy." she panted as she ground herself into his face. She was going to cum and he could tell and he just went faster and harder. She finally started to cum, the orgasm shaking her as she squeezed his cock against her face, kissing it and stroking it. "Oh God." she whispered over and over.

Finally she pulled away. He lay there grinning "You taste amazing."

"Okay you earned it!" she panted, and grabbed a condom from her bedside table. It was a struggle to get on, but as soon as it was in place she thrust herself down on his thick cock and gasped in an all new pleasure. He was quick to start thrusting his hips and she rode him marveling at how thick and hard he was and how amazing he felt inside of her. She bared down on his cock hard, rocking her hips and fucking him until she could feel his pulsating cock begin to fill her with cum. It was amazing to feel that piece of meat pulsate like a cannon inside of her and she began to cum again, her pussy clenching down on his thickness. He moaned and she finally and reluctantly pulled away then lay beside him.

She pulled off the very full condom and tossed it into the trash. Then quickly got up "I'll go get something to clean us up." She pulled on a tshirt and stepped out of the room. She was in the bathroom getting some towels when she heard a car in the driveway. "Oh!"

Her mom was home and she came into the kitchen. "I see you brought that boy home." She laughed as Susan stepped out to say hi dressed only in a tshirt. "Is this the one with the huge cock you showed me earlier this week?" Kyle could hear that and being tied up and knowing that both women were talking about his cock made him horny as hell again.

Susan grinned, "Yes!" She giggled a bit while her mom laughed.

"Damn! Well good for you! If you want something you should go for it." Her mom was proud of her, she raised her to be very sex positive and assertive.

"It didn't take much. He is very happy to have his cock out."

Her mom grinned, "Oh I know you really like that."

"Let me go get him!" Susan went to the bedroom.

Kyle was insanely horny and his cock was fully engorged after overhearing the conversation. Susan didn't even close the door, and he could hear her mom out in the kitchen. "Your mom is home?" Susan nodded and started to clean her juices off his face and body. Despite being horny as hell he did realize it might not be appropriate to strut out naked "My clothes are still in the car!"

Susan giggled, "You can wear a towel!" She kind of was enjoying this, and Kyle had a mischievous idea.

"A towel? Why not just naked? She's already seen my cock right?" He winked seeing how far he could push her.

"Oh? Naked? Why don't I just invite her in to see you tied up on my bed?" She raised her eyebrows. A direct dare.

"Fine!" He then raised his voice. "Hello! Sorry I can't come to meet you properly! I'm kind of tied up!"

Her mom laughed, "Oh don't worry, I know my daughters preferences!" She came to the door way. "And that cock is just as big as we guessed! I'm Mary!" She was talking to Kyle but her eyes were focused on the erect cock proudly standing up from between his legs. Mary came and sat next to her daughter. She patted Kyle's thigh "Pleasure to meet you. My daughter does love a big dick." she laughed.

Susan laughed too. "Especially those that like to be on display."

Mary turned to her daughter. "When you two are done, come on out and we can get dinner ready."

Mary left and Susan untied Kyle. "Okay. So since you seem so okay with that... would you be okay always being like this?"

He nodded. "Naked with you or your mom around? Sure! I think that was my idea!" She laughed. He gave her a quick hug while she still had her t-shirt on, but his hands slipped down between her legs. "Still wet too!"

She grinned "Always when your thick cock is out." She grinned and grabbed it again. She pulled him up from the bed. "Let's go find out what's for dinner."

The two walked out, Susan in her tshirt, Kyle completely naked and his cock being used as a leash. Susan's mom smiled as the two came over "Can we help?" Kyle asked.

Her mom nodded, "Can you get the mixing bowl off the top shelf over there?" Kyle obliged walking over and stretching to reach it. "He does have a great ass." Mary commented.

Susan nodded, "Yeah. It's super cute." Kyle grabbed the bowl and put it down. Susan was sitting at the table and he walked over to stand beside her, his huge cock right at her eye level. She casually reached up and started stroking it again. He had been planning on sit but this seemed more convenient for her. "Want to grab him?" Susan asked. Mary seemed a bit shocked then delighted.

"You wouldn't mind? I've been thinking about that cock since you showed me the pictures he sent!" She quickly put the cooking down and came over to start fondling his cock. "I should have you cut veggies near me so I can grab this whenever I want!"

Susan nodded "Great idea! I'll go get plates!" Kyle obediently walked over to the counter while Susan's mom rubbed his ass. He grabbed the veggies she had placed down earlier and got to work peeling and cutting while both ladies took some time to stop by and fondle him. The conversation took to the mundane for a while while dinner cooked, and all three moved to the table.

Kyle sat between the two women as they chatted, and finally Kyle's curiosity got the better of him. "You seem really okay with this!" He said indicating his naked state.

Mary nodded, "Oh Susan's been bringing back naked men for years!" Susan blushed and laughed, "I always told her that there was nothing wrong with sexuality or feeling confident in yourself, so it seemed odd to be upset when I found out she had gotten yet another guy out of his pants in our backyard or pool. Frankly, it was fine by me too! I love having all the naked men running around!"

Susan grinned, "Yeah I remember you cheering the soccer team guys on when they went streaking down the parade route a few years back."

Kyle laughed. Mary continued, "Though you've been the most open about it! Some guys will show a little then get shy and cover up. Here you are stark naked! I love it!" Mary reached over to fondle his balls with a sigh of contentment.

Susan smiled, "I can't believe how amazing you've been! Some guys its a real struggle to get them to drop their pants - but you've been very cooperative! I love it!" She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Mary got up and got the dinner out of the oven, and Kyle quickly jumped up to help plate. The three of them began to eat.

Kyle grinned, "I felt like I was taking such a huge risk, but there is something exciting about being naked around you two! It feels so liberating! And" he paused, then rushed ahead, "Being tied up like that while you two talked was so thrilling. I swear I was ready to cum just with you two sitting on the bed casually stroking my body."

Mary laughed, "I wouldn't mind seeing that!"

Susan grinned, "Let him eat Mom."

Kyle winked and started eating faster. "Oh I wasn't expecting dinner so the only thing I can offer is a good show - and I do want to be a good house guest!" Mary grinned squeezing her legs together in anticipation.

"Oh you're definitely a great house guest!" She purred.

Susan was incredibly happy. She and her mom had been very close ever since her dad had passed when she was young. Her mom had always encouraged her and been cheering her on, especially in matters of sex and feeling empowered in her own body. She had developed a taste for domination and her mom had been nothing but absolutely supportive, even as she found it hard to find guys into the same things she was. She might have kept some of it from Kyle, like how the first time she had tied a guy up and pegged him her mom was in the room with her giving her advice, but he was doing very well! He might actually enjoy that story she supposed.

They all finished eating and Kyle took the dishes to the sink. Susan sat on the counter swinging her legs while he washed the dishes. "So you're really okay with all of this?" She smiled at him.

He nodded, his eyes shifting between the dishes and her panties. She purposefully spread her legs a bit and pulled her panties up tight. "Oh yeah, this has been the best first date ever!" He leaned down and planted a kiss right on her pussy.

She purred as he let his tongue flick out to taste her through the cotton. "Oh! Careful! You still have work to do mister!" She playfully pushed him away with her finger. He grinned.

Mary went to the living room and lounged back on the couch with some wine, "Honey! Is he almost done?"

Susan nodded, "The rest can wait!" She hoped off the counter as Kyle rushed to put the last dish down before being dragged by his cock into the living room. Susan was eager for the show as well.

Mary gestured "Bring him here!" she excitedly pointed to the floor in front of the couch. She had pushed back the coffee table. Susan dragged him there then put her hands on his shoulders to push him to his knees.

She stood behind him, "What do you want mom? Do you want him to jack off or do you want to take control?"

Mary considered. She had thought about just watching but she was revved up and wanted to be more hands on. But then she had another thought. She eagerly kicked off her sneakers and socks "I'm going to let him fuck my feet!" Susan giggled and moved to sit down on the couch. "Okay Kyle, give me a foot rub using your hands and cock!"

Kyle immediately got to work, pulling her feet right into his lap and thrusting his cock between them. He rubbed every inch of her feet while she moaned in pleasure while working his cock just enough to keep him dripping. Susan was really impressed and reached down her panties to finger herself while her boy toy made her mom feel so good.

Susan was pretty close to giving herself an orgasm while her mom just leaned back and sighed with completely relaxation and happiness. "What a fucking amazing cock. It feels like granite wrapped in velvet." she moaned out. That encouraged Kyle to go even harder. Finally he started to cum and she squeezed her feet close to prevent any of his thick white load from falling to the floor. As he finished she gently pulled her feet away and then used her toes to rub the cum all over. "Oh that feels so good!"

Susan moaned a bit as she climaxed on the couch. Watching Kyle cum all over her mom's feet had been amazing.

Kyle leaned back on the carpet, his chest heaving from the exertion he had just put his body through but feeling absolutely amazing, tingling with lust and sexual power. It had been a risk to come all the way out here - but the rewards had more than made up for it.

12