First Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Smooth handed her purse back and let his hand roam up her arm and squeezed her right tit. "That's what I like to her you slut. Hit the corner and make me some money."

She turned and with one long slap to her ass she swayed over to the corner and looked down the street. Suzie and Emerald were already there and doing the same. Suzie was a nice little Korean number who had a lot of tattoos and a nice big set of fake tits. She was dressed in a purple tube dress with rhinestones and matching platform heels. Her black hair was done up a in a braid. Emerald was a bit wilder looking. She had mostly blonde hair but with some green streaks in it. She wore a green romper and looked like she was at a rave. Lexis slid on her gold sunglasses and nodded to her partners and got to work.

It was just turning noon and the lunch rush hour hit fast. Lexis strolled up the street swaying her ass and didn't get more than ten feet when a car pulled up. The window went down, and she leaned in. She eased her sunglasses down and said, "Here there stud, looking for a good time?"

The man was slightly older than she was, maybe thirty. He was dressed in a decent suit and the car was a BMW, so Lexis figured he was probably a corporate climber. She smiled as he openly checked out her tits and he said, "I do like blondes, how much?"

"$250 for a half hour, anything you want, but nothing that leaves marks. Or $400 for a full hour. Trust me baby, I'm worth every penny." She cooed at him.

The man didn't even blink. "Okay, half hour then. Hop in."

She opened the door and slipped in. She slid right up to him and her right hand roamed over his stiff cock. She leaned in close and whispered "I've got a place in the Smith Hotel, but you'll need to pay half the room. $50 more."

The man didn't even respond but turned onto 8th Street and pulled right up to the hotel parking lot in back. "Obviously knows how it works. Easy for me." Lexis thought as he got out and held the door for her. He followed her up the stairs and then into the room. Once the door was closed, he spun her around and grabbed her arms. He pulled her in close and kissed her hard. His tongue forced into her mouth and she let it swirl around. The man shoved her back on the bed and started to pull of his jacket. He tossed a wad of bills on the nightstand and said "You're new. Married?"

Lexis spread her legs and let him get a nice look at her shaved pussy. "Yep, first day as a full-on employee. You'll be my first real client."

The man laughed. "Wonderful. Your husband knows?"

"Oh yes, he got zapped just like me. He's all excited about this job and happy to support me."

The man laughed again and reached over. He grabbed her long hair and pulled her onto her knees. "I just love fucking married whores. I'll bet you were just some stuck up bitch who was ball busting your man while you chased your "dream". Well, DC knows how to put bitches like you in your place. Blow me you fucking bimbo whore."

Lexis giggled at the nice complements and unzipped him. She had fuzzy memories about wanting a family and wasn't really like what her john had said she was, but she knew that if that idea turned him on, she needed to run with it. "Yep, I was a career woman alright. But I've got a new career and I'm determined to be the best at this one!"

With that she gave the man a long kiss on his dick tip. She then slowly licked around the tip and the swirled her tongue around it. Then she slowly went down his shaft and then back up several times. The man hardened up nicely and then Lexis eased his cock into her mouth. She took him in completely after a few moments easing him down her throat and then she hummed as she pulled him out.

The man's eyes rolled up and Lexis giggled. She eased him back down and hummed him back up. She could tell she was doing great from the way his head started to roll about. She had gotten top scores in blow jobs and had completely overcome her gag reflex, so she decided to ramp it up. She eased the man over to the bed as she sucked on him and got him down onto the edge of the bed. She then started to finger his balls with her long nails. The man moaned and put his hands around her head. He pushed her onto his cock and then pulled her off. She carefully let the man set the pace while using her fingers to tickle his balls and play with his cock while she eased it in and out.

She felt a twitch and she quickly pulled his cock as far in as she could and was rewarded by a nice thick blast of cum into her throat. She gulped it down and sucked hard as she eased the man back. She could feel more cum trickle into her throat as she kept up the seal and then with a pop the cock exited her mouth and the man let out a large gasp.

"Hmmmm, that was nice baby, but we just got started. Time for some lovely pussy." Lexis purred as she licked her lips and slowly crawled up onto him. She gently shoved him back onto the bed and she eased his pants down around his ankles. She kissed him full on the lips and pulled his hands up to her tits. She undid the strap around her neck and then the one around her back and let her dress fall forward. The man's hands cupped her tits and she sucked in her breath as he kneaded them.

"Oh yeah! OHHHHH Yeah Stud! Hmmmm, you like my tittes? Aren't they nice and firm? You want these titties?"

The man grunted and leaned up and sucked on her right nipple. She moaned and pulled him close with her hands on his head. "Yeah baby! That's the stuff! Suck on my lovely tits! Let me feel that tongue swirl on my nipple!"

The man grunted again, and Lexis gasped as he nipped her nipple a bit and then let his tongue teased it. His left hand worked her other tit and after a few moments he switched over and repeated the actions. She encouraged him with giggles and moans and little whispered comments. Then she reached down and hiked up her dress to her waist.

"Time for that cock to have some pussy. Some FINE pussy!" She hissed in his ear and then she raised up and pushed forward a bit onto his hard dick.

Lexis's eyes rolled up as the man's cock slid into her like a knife into a sheath. She had lubed up naturally and was so wet she was sure she could smell herself. The man let out a "Ahhhhhh!" as he penetrated. Lexis shoved him back down on his back and positioned herself above him. She eased up and then ground down and the man growled. Lexis moaned and said "Oh FUCK! Yeah! THAT'S what I want!"

Lexis began to buck up and down on the man and slowly sped up. The man was grunting along and whenever he tried to speak, she would lean down and kiss him hard. She didn't want this guy to interrupt her fuck with some damn words and she knew exactly what would trip this guy's trigger.

She was grunting and swearing. "OH FUCK! Fuck me you fucking stud! Pound me like the whore I am! FUCK ME! Shove that cock into my pussy!" The man had stopped trying to talk and was now just grunting along.

"Oh FUCK! This is so fucking awesome! I LOVE BEING A WHORE!" Lexis thought just as she felt the man cum in her. "OH SHIT I'M CUMMING!" screamed Lexis and then she blacked out.

A few moments later, Lexis blinked and realized she was passed out on top of her trick and his now deflated dick was still in her. It took her a few moments to get her thoughts together. "Wow, that orgasm programming they brainwashed me with REALLY worked! That was the most intense sex I've ever had!" she thought. "Mmmmmm, too bad I can't get that kind of fuck with Brad anymore. Can't have the husband getting in the way of my career." She thought as she rolled off the guy and headed over to the small washroom. She eased out of her dress and shoes and quickly used the detachable nozzle to clean her pussy and other areas that got sweaty. She dried and eased back into her dress. She redid her makeup and then went back to check her very first trick.

The man was a sloppy mess and Lexis giggled again. "Wow, I AM a good whore." She said out loud.

The man was naked from the waist down with his pants around his ankles. His shirt was sweated through and the lower part was sticky and covered in cum and her juices as was his cock, waist, upper legs and lower belly. The man's face was covered in smeared lipstick, his lips were parted in a smile, and his eyes were rolled up.

Lexis went over to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a small vial. She waved it under the guy's nose and after a few sniffs he started up. His eyes refocused a bit and he grinned at Lexis.

"What's your name?"

"Lexis."

"That was one great fuck. God, I do so love this city. You on tomorrow?"

"Yes, every day until Sunday."

"Okay, I'll be back, same corner, right?

"You got it stud."

Lexis was so excited. "My first Regular! Awesome!" She thought happily. The man cleaned himself up and even gave her an extra $50.

"Here, buy something cheap and slutty. Wear it around your husband and tell him your first trick gave it too you." The man laughed as he handed her the money and then kissed her roughly. He looked at her and said, "And you aren't even insulted, are you?"

"Why would I be? I'm a slutty whore who fucks for money. I love my work and enjoy the career, the fact that I get tips for it is just a bonus!"

The man laughed even harder at that and gave her a hard slap on the ass. "Well, come on then whore. Let's get you back on the street where you belong."

The man led her back down the stairs and got in his car and pulled out. Lexis walked back to the corner just as Emerald got in a car. Mr. Smooth was sitting back a bit and smiled as she strutted up. She handed him the money and her tip. "Here you go daddy. Baby got her first trick. Says he'll be back tomorrow."

"Good work Lexis. Even got a tip. You must have done a number on him."

"Oh yeah baby. Fucked him till he passed out. Told me to buy something slutty to wear in front of my husband and to let him know if was from my first trick."

Mr. Smooth laughed at that and Lexis giggled along. "Nice one! Okay bitch, you earned it, so you can keep the tip. Just remember that I get all the money and you get whatever tips I decide you get after the day is done. Now get back out there. The lunch rush is in full swing."

Lexis kissed her pimp and swayed back towards the corner. She took a moment to breath it all in. The four-lane street was crowded with cars all going pretty slow. Hookers like herself were strutting on very corner and all along the street. Some guys were just walking along, some with hookers in tow, some smiling with a freshly fucked look, some obviously looking for some action, and a couple who appeared to be just curious. Lexis giggled as a couple of cop cars cruised slowly by on the other side of the street and then pulled over by a couple of the fetish hookers dressed in black latex body suits and Masks. The was some conversation and then two hookers got in the lead car and they turned at the next corner.

Lexis wondered for a moment if she might not want to pursue some specialized whore path. DC's Platinum Cartel had tons of options for a girl looking to be the best whore she could be. But she refocused quickly as she heard a honk.

A large Cadillac pulled up to her. The window was down, and she leaned over and peeked over her glasses. She nearly banged her head on the upper part of the window when she heard a startled voice go "Linda?"

Lexis quickly leaned down again and gaped. Bernard Shield was in the driver's seat and was gaping at her.

"No fucking way! The first day on the job and my second trick is my husband's boss? Oh shit!" Lexis thought to herself. She almost turned away but her inner voice, the one that had been twisted and corrupted by her new employers, told her "You never turn down a trick. Give this guy the spray and you're good."

Lexis gave Bernard a big smile and licked her lips. "Linda? Oh no, cutie pie, I'm Lexis. I am a dream ride and trust me, you'll think I'm worth every penny." She leaned in and down, letting her husband's boss get a great look at her tits. Bernard was sweating and obviously confused as what to do, but it didn't stop him from gaping at her toned body and lovely jugs. She reached into her purse and pulled out her small bottle of special perfume.

"Don't you worry any about my hubby, he's completely fine with me and my new career. And You'll be just as fine with it to."

With that she pushed her right hand into the car and spritzed Bernard in the face. He coughed once and then his eyes rolled up and his body went limp. Lexis laughed and opened the car door. She slid into the seat and slid up close to him. Bernard's head was rolled back, and Lexis leaned up close to his ear and said, "Hey baby, you hear me?"

"Yeahhhhh." Bernard said in a very low voice.

"Goody. Now listen up baby, you are one horny guy. All you want to do is fuck my brains out and right the fuck now. You'll pay for a full hour and you'll enjoy every minute of it. And you won't give a single solitary fuck that you are banging your subordinate's wife. In fact, it will turn you on even more that you get to tap my hot ass anytime you want. Understand baby?"

Bernard's eyes were beginning to get some focus back and he replied "Yeah, oh yeah. That sounds fucking great."

Lexis gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and said "Turn right here and into that parking lot, I already have a room. Get ready for some fun."

Bernard didn't need to be told twice. He jerked the wheel and nearly nailed Amber as she strutted back up to the corner. He pulled into the lot fast and hopped out the door fast. Lexis laughed and took his arm. "This way stud."

She led him up to the room and she could hear him panting. He was looking down her top the whole time and as soon as she turned the key, he shoved her into the room with a growl. He pushed completely across the room and up against the far wall. He nuzzled her neck and grunted out "Fuck, you have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck you. And now I'm going to tear that ass of yours up."

"Anything you want baby, but you need to pay first." Lexis gasped out as he groped her tits roughly.

Bernard shoved a wad of cash into her hand and spun her around. "Enough talk bitch! Time to fuck!"

Bernard jerked her short bottom up and exposed her juicy pussy. He fumbled and tore his pants open and his rock-hard cock shot out. Lexis didn't have time to do anything other than wrap her arms around his neck and return his kiss with passion as he drove into her.

Lexis grunted like an animal as Bernard's cock plowed into her. It was a good thing she was already nice and wet (one of her special brainwashing/training classes had been to make her horny and get wet whenever she was in her hooker clothes so she could smell nice and horny and be ready to fuck at any time) because it would have been painful the way he just shoved into her. Bernard had no skill, but he had strength and passion and he crushed Lexis up against the wall and slammed into her driving her up off her feet.

Lexis growled and shouted "That's it you fucking asshole! Fuck my brains out! Fuck me into a bimbo! Fucking tell me how you want my pussy!"

"You fucking whore! I want your pussy!" Bernard shouted back.

Lexis wrapped her legs around him and pulled herself up some for a better position and then kissed him hard. For several minutes they kissed and fucked, and Lexis found her whole world spinning. Her husband's boss was shouting like an animal and slamming into her wet pussy. She could feel her juices running down her thighs and dripping onto the floor since her legs were wrapped around his waist. She was such a slutty whore!

With a loud shout Bernard came hard and she felt a hard thick blast of sticky cum shoot into her pussy. The second she felt it, she tenses and came with a loud scream. They both bucked against each other as their orgasms shook their bodies and then Bernard's body went limp and he dropped Lexis to the floor with a grunt. He stumbled back, tripped on his now wet and stinking pants and flopped back on the bed.

Lexis sat on the floor breathing deeply. "Holy shit! That was fucking intense! I've never been fucked like that ever!" She thought. She let out a contented sigh, and then giggled as she looked around. Bernard was sweaty, his legs were coated with cum and pussy juice and he had a big hicky on his neck where she had sucked on it. She was sitting on his ruined suit pants in a, well, a puddle of her own juice and his cum. Her back felt sticky and she realized she had stained the wall.

Lexis slowly stood up and looked at the little clock on the nightstand. "You lucky boy, you still have forty-five minutes of my time left. How about a nice relaxing blow job for a bit until you get your wind back?"

Bernard raised his head and gave her a look of pure lust. "No fucking way. I want you ass. Now."

Lexis grinned and stood up. Her dress was bunched around her waist and she eased out of it but kept the heels on. Men always liked that she had been told in training and she noted that Bernard licked his lips at the site of her swaying over to the bed.

"You got it stud. There's some lube in the top drawer there."

Lexis crawled up onto the bed and faced the window. She spread her legs and looked over her shoulder. "I've never been fucked in the ass before. Just a dildo in training. I'm looking forward to this baby."

Bernard was rubbing his cock with some of the lube and he just grunted as he ripped off his shirt with the other hand. "I get Brad's hot wife, and I get her ass. This is a wonderful fucking day." Bernard leaned over and put a blob of lube on Lexis's ass and rubbed it around. Lexis sucked her breath in at the cool feeling and the let out a low moan as she felt her ass start to tingle. The lube of course was one of DC's special designs that would make her ass an erogenous zone nearly as sensitive as her pussy, while at the same time stimulating her trick's dick like Viagra.

After a few moments she felt Bernard's cock rub against her ass cheeks, and she felt him move around into position. One of his arms grabbed her waist and then she felt pressure in her asshole. And then Bernard's dick eased in.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S FUCKING HUGE!" Lexis shouted out as the cock slowly shoved into her hole. She bent down and bit down on a pillow. "Holy Fuck! I'm getting split in half!" she thought as a wave of pleasure shot through her body. She felt Bernard's other hand take her waist on the other side and then the pulled her all the way back. She let out a shout and then gasped as the cock slowly slid out.

Bernard growled "Oh fuck yeah! Nice and TIGHT! Fuck you ass is amazing you slut!"

"Have "Grunt" at it you horny fuck! Tear my ass up and ruin me for any other man ever!" Lexis growled out and Bernard laughed loudly as he shoved back into her.

Lexis was soon howling like a beast as Bernard pounded her with just as much force as he had fucked he with against the wall. Her ass felt like it was on fire, but the burning was so intense it actually felt wonderful. She shoved back onto Bernard's cock every time he pushed forward, and she tightened up every time he pulled out. Her vision started to blur, and she couldn't even form words when she felt her climax starting to build. She howled in pleasure and sped up her pace and Bernard matched her.

After a few moments she tensed and then a mind shattering orgasm hit her, and she screamed louder than before and fell forward unconscious.

Lexis came too in a few moments. She felt a heavy weight on her and realized Bernard was passed on top of her. It took her a moment to focus and then she was able to roll him to one side and roll over and sit up. She glanced at the clock and noted that fifteen minutes had passed. She looked up at the mirrored ceiling and laughed.

She was a fucking mess. Her hair was completely trashed and tangled, makeup smeared and run all over, and her waist and legs were slick with juice and cum.