First Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexis sat up and spread her legs. She guided Angie in the basics and had her kiss up her thighs and then work her pussy. Lexis was pleased that her newest regular was very enthusiastic and paid close attention to her instructions.

Lexis was soon panting and gasping. "Holy shit Angie! You "grunt", if you were younger, I'd have you on the streets turning tricks in an hour!" Lexis panted out and then moaned as Angie slid her tongue in even deeper.

It had been a long day, and Lexis was tired. She didn't last long, and she came hard and squirted all over Angie's face. Angie laughed and licked her lips. Lexis leaned over and licked her own juices off and gave her whale a nice long kiss.

Rather than wait, Lexis took a shower with Angie, which ended up with another make out session and Lexis using a dildo on Angie from behind. When they finally got out of the shower, Angie wasn't able to walk straight and was only able to giggle when asked about anything.

Lexis cleaned out Angie's purse and copied her ID, credit cards, and took her diamond bracelet as well as the diamond pendant. Lexis then had Angie dress without a bra or panties, added her pimp's phone number (under her name), and led her out to her rental. She eased her into the back seat and gave her a couple of special pills. Angie's eyes fluttered and then locked open with a completely glazed look to them. Lexis buckled her in and tossed the keys to a man waiting nearby.

"She's got a plane leaving in two hours. Get her there safely please." She said and the man nodded. The SUV drove off and Mr. Smooth walked up.

"Lexis, that was a fine piece of work you just did. Turns out the boss has been watching this startup and the info you dug up was exactly what he needed to make a move. He said you get to keep the bling, you a bonus for today, and if you keep it up, he'll move you to an A Plus rating in a month."

Lexis let out a squee of delight. An A Plus rating meant she could do hotel visits and rentals and was the fast track to even more perks. Brad would be so proud!

Mr. Smooth felt up her ass. "Yeah, real nice work Lexis. You're off the clock now, but I always give my new girls a first day present. Come on this way."

Mr. Smooth led her up the stairs to a suite overlooking Sassy. He undid her dress and bent her over against the large window. "You're on display hot stuff. Everyone down there can see you so show them what you got."

Lexis was beside herself with glee. She could already see people pointing up at her as Mr. Smooth cupped her tits and kissed her hard over her shoulder. He shoved her against the window and proceeded to fuck her doggie style against the glass. She laughed and giggled and howled as Mr. Smooth fucked her to the sound of cars honking and people cheering. He came hard and she felt his seed ooze down her legs along with her pussy juice. He gave her a loud slap on the ass and said "Nice, welcome to the street, whore. Now get home and get some sleep. You're on the street at noon tomorrow. Here's your cut for today."

"You got it, boss." Lexis said. She put the cash in her purse, wiped herself down quickly and then strutted down to the parking lot for her pickup.

Lexis had missed her normal ride due to her Pimp's welcome to the team fuck, so she was alone except for the new couple she had ridden in with earlier. Calvin was now dressed in a bright red pimp suit with hat and Melissa was decked out in a black wet look tube dress with thigh high boots. Melissa was on her knees blowing Calvin when Lexis got in and she giggled.

"Looks like the counselling worked out well." She said and Calvin nodded.

"You got that right whore. DC gave me some stuff he was working on and now I'm ready to run my section of the street! Melissa though..."

Melissa looked up and over at Lexis and didn't even break her rhythm. Her eyes looked dull and empty and after a moment she looked back down again.

"Oh, she had a bad reaction?"

"Well, oh yeah doll there you go, I wouldn't say it was a bad reaction at all from a pimp's standpoint. You see, the hypnosis wasn't holding us, so DC used the drugs. Worked great on me, but apparently my wife here was a lot more resistant to being a streetwalker. The dose pretty much fried her brains into mush, but it gave her some awesome skills. She'll never be anything more than a street whore, but that's just fine for me." Calvin said as he patted his wife on the head.

"Glad to hear it. Well, if you ever want to stop by my place after work, my hubby will be down for some fun."

"I just might after I get on full time bitch."

Lexis giggled and smiled. A few moments later the car stopped, and the door opened. "You're stop Lexis, see you tomorrow." The driver said.

Lexis got out, stretched, and strutted up the walk to her front door. She went in side and smiled. The table was set with candles, but they were not lit. There was also no food around, but Lexis did see an open wine bottle on the floor near the stairs and a lace bra on the floor next to it. Giggling she went upstairs and halfway up heard the sounds of loud fucking coming from her room. She peaked in and saw Jenny riding her husband reverse cowgirl on their bed.

"Oh wonderful, now I don't have to fuck him and can be fully rested for my second day." Lexis thought. She went to the guest room, undressed, put on a slinky silk robe, and went back downstairs. She dug through the fridge and got some food. After eating, she went back upstairs.

She slipped into the Master bedroom and Jenny and her husband were passed out in a tangle. Brad reeked of cheap sex and perfume and she leaned over and kissed him lightly. He moved a bit and muttered "Hmmmm, Jenny."

Lexis giggled and went back to the guest room. She laid down and pulled up the covers.

"What a wonderful first day at work. I'm so lucky to have such a great job." Was the last thought that she had before drifting off into a deep slumber filled with dreams of sex and debauchery.