First Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,332 Followers

"Well, they said I would love my new job and they were right. FUCK! That was fucking amazing." She said out loud. She stood up and went to the bathroom and did a quick clean up by washing her face and redoing her make up a bit and brushing her hair. She headed back out just as her trick was stirring.

"Well now lover, that was fun. You still have some time, so how about that blow job?" She said as she eased down next to him. He looked at her and she leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I think that might be fun, but I want to fuck you again. I need a pick up though, you have anything for that?"

Lexis pulled over her purse and pulled out a small bag of coke. "Of course, baby, you should know that any hooker working for DC can fix you right up. This stuff is the best you will ever have. Have a line and you will be more than ready for fucking."

Bernard looked a bit doubtful and Lexis held the bag up under his nose. While he watched the bag, she pulled out her perfume and then gave him a quick shot. He coughed and then his eyes rolled up again and he flopped back. Lexis crawled on top of him and looked him in the eyes. She giggled at the unfocused doped up look and whispered in his ear.

"You like doing coke. You really like doing it while with a hooker and you know that only DC's hookers have the stuff you want. Every time you pick up a whore you will do some coke too. You hear me baby?"

"Yeah, I'll do coke every time I get a hooker." Bernard murmured.

Lexis eased on down and licked his cock. It was covered in cum and juices which made it even more yummy for her. "I'll just give you that blow job right now and we'll fuck afterwards." She said and took his cock in her mouth.

Lexis could tell he had really gone all out as even with her skilled and well-trained tongue his cock stayed fairly limp. After a bit, she gave up and grabbed the bag of coke. There was a mirror on the nightstand and she carefully made up a couple of lines. She crawled over by Bernard and eased him over onto his belly. She put the mirror down in front of him and gave him a straw.

"Watch me baby, just like this." Lexis said. She put a straw up her nose, pinched her other nostril shut and snorted the white powder up just like she had been taught. She leaned back and rubbed her nose and felt the rush course through her.

"Oh yeahhhhh, that's the stuff. Come on baby, now you." She said with a very happy smile and she grinned as he leaned down and snorted up the white powder. He sniffed a couple times and said "Oh. Oh wow! Wowww!" He rolled over and smiled. Lexis eased up next to him and let her fingers trace down his sweaty chest. "Told it was good stuff baby. You come on back to little old Lexis and I'll make sure you always get everything you want." She said in her lowest sexiest voice.

"Yeah. Oh, fuck yeah gorgeous. You got a fucking deal. Now then, I'm feeling the rush so how about you put that mouth of yours to good use while I ride the high?"

Lexis didn't need to be told twice and she eased down and took his cock in her mouth and slowly sucked. She giggled as she felt him harden up nicely and she was soon licking and sucking on a nice stiff cock. She positioned herself and then started to deep throat him and she felt her pussy twitch as she heard Bernard gasp and grunt along.

"God, I so love hearing my tricks make those sounds! I'm such a good whore!" Lexis thought contentedly and kept at in.

Bernard's head was rolled back on the bed and his mouth was open and gasping whenever Lexis looked up from her work. She figured he wouldn't have much stamina left after the two massive fucks he had given her, but he did last a bit longer than expected. But soon she felt that twitch in his body and he sucked his breath in.

"Here it comes! Nice tasty cum for slutty little old Lexis!" Lexis thought and then her mouth was flooded by the thick goo of her john's cum. She gulped it right down like the good little whore she was and didn't spill a drop. She heard John give a loud sigh and then felt him go limp.

Lexis looked up at the clock and realized that her time was about up. She got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. She hummed a nice rave tune to herself as she washed out her pussy and cleaned her skin. The great thing about being one of DC's Cartel Whores was that the professional dress code was nice and simple. No undies, and nice, cheap, tight slut wear that was easy to get on and off. She was soon back in her nice cheap metallic gold dress and heels. Well, she had always been in heels, even when fucking, so no issues there.

She redid her makeup, but her hair was a bit more problematic. Her previous poofed outlook wouldn't work due to the cum and sweat so she quickly brushed it clean and twisted it into a braid and then up into a nice tight bun. Just like she had been trained, and she knew that during her lunch break she would get a quick turn in one of the salons on the side streets that would have up properly whored up in no time.

She went back into the main room and saw her trick was up. Bernard gave her a very spaced out grin and stumbled into the shower. She sat down and did a quick tidy of the room. She slipped a very small bag of coke into his suit jacket with her number on it and a small note saying, "On the house baby, come and get more when you want some!".

Bernard was much quicker getting cleaned up than Lexis had been. Lexis smiled at the sight of him. Bernard was her husband's boss, and he looked like a dirty old man who had just had his brains fucked out by a hooker, which of course he had. His clothes were rumpled, Lexis could smell herself on him, and she saw some stains on various places that definitely were not from food.

Lexis slinked up to him and helped finish tying his tie. "There we go Bernie, all nice and professional. Now, can you escort a lady back to her corner?"

"Of course, my sexy dear." Bernard said, apparently not minding being called Bernie, and extended his arm. Lexis slid her arm into his and let him lead her out the door and down the stairs. Just as they turned at the base of the stairs Lexis heard a "Linda!? Mr. Shield?!" from a very familiar voice.

Lexis blinked as she turned her head and saw her husband Brad gaping at her. Her mind seemed to freeze as the thought "Oh god! My husband just caught me fucking his boss!" raced through it. Her mind then seemed to pop as she realized that Brad had another woman on his arm!

"Brad? What the fuck are you doing here? With her?" Lexis managed to sputter out. The other woman, a shorter Asian woman with long shiny black hair was looking puzzled as she looked back and forth between Brad and Lexis.

"Hey now, this is MY john. I just picked him up and we're headed up to my room to fuck. You already have, well, had one. So hit the streets and get another one!" She said with a bit of heat.

Lexis's face twisted a bit and she scowled. She pulled her arm free and was going to head over to that little bitch when suddenly a loud voice said, "Hold the fuck up bitches!"

Lexis and the other woman froze as Mr. Smooth walked over. He looked them both over and said "Lexis, what's the problem? Jenny here has a trick, you go get your own like you were taught."

"Boss, her trick is my husband!" Lexis retorted.

Mr. Smooth looked at Brad who was looking guilty, ashamed and confused. Mr. Shield looked a bit embarrassed and was trying to edge back a bit. Mr. Smooth appeared to think a moment and then said, "Slutty Sleepy Time Kids."

Lexis and Brad both sighed as their minds shut down and their eyes fluttered shut. Mr. Smooth nodded and looked at Bernard. "Sorry about that Mister. Here, have a 10% off next fuck on the house."

Bernard grinned. "Thanks, and no problem at all. But this might be a bit awkward, I'm that man's boss in real life."

"Are you now? Don't worry, I'll make sure there is no problems at all."

"Thank you. Um, can I reserve Lexis for tomorrow?"

Mr. Smooth smiled. "I can do that. You want a regular time slot?"

"That would be great. Every weekday at 1230 will do. Can she do house calls?"

"Not yet, she just started full time and she has to show she is good here on the street first before we promote her. But I'll keep you in mind when she moves up."

"Thank you. And good day."

Bernard got in his car and drove off while Mr. Smooth turned back to the couple. Jenny was looking at them with curious look and said "Hypnos huh? Never seen one before."

"Yeah, used one of the special watches the boss made and then a bunch of subliminal messages. Should have figured her man would come around though, they always do."

Mr. Smooth turned to Jenny. "I need to do some work on the bitch and her boy here, but once I'm done, we'll have ourselves a little three-way action. You'll get credit, Lexis will have her conditioning heavily reinforced and her hubby will be out a load of cash for coming around and nearly fucking up my day."

Jenny laughed and licked her lips. "Sounds fun boss. Mmmmm, she's a nice-looking piece of ass, I'm gonna enjoy seeing that blonde hair between my legs. And her man is a hunk too."

"You like?" Mr. Smooth asked as he took the couple each by an arm.

"Yeah, I was thinking he would be a fun fuck."

"Good, then we'll hook him up as one of your regulars. And the wifey won't mind one bit, will you?"

Lexis made no response as Mr. Smooth led her into a room on the bottom floor. Unlike the others this one was very dark with only one light in the ceiling, several chairs and a desk with a computer and projector. Mr. Smooth eased Lexis and Brad down into a chair and then pulled out a watch. It looked like a regular old-style gold watch with a chain. He held it up and focused a light on the desk, so it shone onto the watch.

"Move behind me Jenny. And don't look at the watch, you'll get entranced and that could fuck up your conditioning. You were gassed right?"

"Yeah, DC saw me and a couple of friends on a girl's night out. We went to a bar a bit too close to Sassy Street. One moment we were grad students, then poof! A blast of gas, and I was so horny all I wanted to do was fuck. DC just took me and my friends over to Sassy and enrolled us in the Cartel on the spot."

"Yeah, gas works great on the mind, but you have to learn the tricks of the trade. Brainwashing works a lot faster, but you have to be careful. Just be sure you don't look or you could get your brain fucked up since you haven't had any conditioning."

"You got it boss."

"Slutty Sleepy Time Midnight."

SNAP!

Lexis and Brad's eyes opened with a start when Mr. Smooth snapped his fingers and immediately locked on the spinning watch. After a few seconds both of them were staring with glazed eyes at the watch and Mr. Smooth began to speak.

"Can you hear me kids?"

"Yes, we hear you." Lexis and Brad responded in perfect monotone.

"Good. Now listen closely. Mr. Smooth wants his kids to be happy. You want to be happy right kids?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, fighting over men and who gets to fuck who is not how we get to be happy. That makes us sad. We don't want to be sad, do we?"

"No."

"No boss."

"No boss."

Mr. Smooth chuckled to himself. You could make them say boss, but there was only ONE master on Sassy Street and he sure as shit wasn't going to fuck with him. But boss was fine, and he loved being called boss by a couple of yuppie hipsters who thought they were hot shit.

"Okay then. Lexis, you are a perfectly trained whore. And perfect whores never ever horn in on another whore's trick. No matter who it is. Right?"

"Yes boss. I'm a perfect whore and I'll never horn in on another whore's trick."

"No matter who it is, even your husband."

"No matter who, even if it is my husband."

"In fact, you love the fact that your husband fucks other whores. It means you can focus on doing your job and not having to worry about his needs."

"I love the fact he fucks other whores. I'm free to focus on doing my job and I don't have to worry about his needs."

"Your husband fucking other whores just shows he loves you."

"My husband fucking other whores just shows he loves me."

Mr. Smooth smiled broadly at Lexis. Lexis was now smiling broadly, and her eyes seemed to be lit up. She seemed very happy and Mr. Smooth just chuckled to himself. "The subliminal messaging is working perfectly. A little reinforcement and she's already over seeing her husband with another whore." He thought.

"Good girl. You are really very happy that your husband chose Jenny here. Jenny is your friend. She is a very experienced whore and you just know that she will keep him very happy. You don't mind that she is his regular booty call, you don't mind that he will have her over to your house and fuck her in your bed, or even take her out to the clubs on Sassy Street. In fact, you think that after several weeks of having his boss as a regular you will want to do a double clubbing date with you and your sugar daddy and your husband and Jenny. You'll just love that."

Lexis was grinning broadly, and her hands were now slowly massaging her tits. "Yeah, I'd LOVE that! Jenny is my friend, I want my husband to fuck my friend! It's no problem at all!" She said with some heat. Mr. Smooth gave Jenny a nasty glance when she snickered, and she shut right up.

Mr. Smooth then turned to Brad. "Brad, you love your wife, don't you?"

"Yes, very much boss."

"You want to make her happy and see her succeed right?"

"Yes boss, very much."

"Then you will support your wife fucking anyone she needs to. You are proud that she was so good that she got your boss to be one of her regulars. You are very proud of that."

"I'm very proud my boss is one of my wife's regulars."

"You don't want to get in the way of her success in her new career."

"I don't want to get in the way of my wife's success in her new career."

"You will never refer to your wife as Linda again, you know that she is now Lexis and she needs to forget about the old Linda and embrace the new Lexis."

"My wife is Lexis the whore."

"Good. You want to make sure that you don't cause her trouble with work so you will fuck her friend Jenny instead. You will be one of Jenny's regulars and will have her over to your house and fuck her in your bed and take her out and show her off as your mistress."

"I will fuck Jenny instead of my wife. I will be her regular and will fuck her in my house and in my bed. She is my mistress."

Mr. Smooth smiled at Jenny who licked her lips and grinned. "Oh yeah, Jenny's liking this. Good deal, two happy whores is always better than one." He thought.

"You will always support your wife and will encourage her to be the best whore she can be. You will let her dress like a slut, work any hours, have men over to your house to fuck them, do drugs, or anything else she needs to do in order to sell herself. You will not even try to sleep with her or even kiss her passionately because you know she needs to keep herself ready for customers. You will have sex with her on occasion, but you will only fuck her when you pay for her."

"I will help my wife in any way to sell herself. I will not attempt to have sex with her or any passion so she can sell herself. I will only fuck her when I pay for her."

"In a couple of weeks, you will take Jenny and your wife and your boss out on a Sassy Street bar crawl and show off your mistress and you will be sure to introduce your boss and your wife as his mistress and regular whore."

"In a couple of weeks, I will take out Jenny, Lexis and my boss and show them off."

Mr. Smooth leaned back and smiled. Brad was now smiling broadly too. "Looks like he was a good little boy and listened to his special recordings as well. Well, time to get these whores to work and get some money."

"Slutty Sleepy Time Dawn!"

SNAP!

Mr. Smooth snapped his fingers again and both Lexis and Brad blinked and then smiled broadly. Brad looked over at Jenny and licked his lips. Lexis saw him give Jenny the lustful look and giggled. "Well now baby, you had better get upstairs with Jenny or I think your balls are going to burst."

Jenny, Brad, and Mr. Smooth laughed at that. Mr. Smooth stood up and said "Brad my boy, how about we celebrate your wife's first full day with a real treat. For $800, I'll let you have both of them for an hour, and then you can get back to cheating on your wife with Jenny."

"It's only cheating if I care, and I don't. I know my husband loves me and he is showing it by fucking Jenny and letting me focus on whoring. You are such a great man Brad!" Lexis said and leaned over and gave Brad a kiss on his cheek. Mr. Smooth laughed at that. It seemed so vanilla and plain. His mood was even better when he thought about how that was the most action Brad would ever get from his wife again unless he paid for it.

Jenny eased over and sat down on Brad's lap. "Yeah, you ARE a great man stud. How about we take Lexis here upstairs and have some three-way fun?"

Brad leaned forward and gave her a sloppy, tongue into mouth kiss and grinned. "Fuck yeah Jenny! Hang on." Brad pulled out his wallet and counted out $800. Jenny frowned at him. "$50 for the room baby." Brad rolled his eyes with a "Oh yeah" look and added a $50 bill. Jenny slid the money down her cleavage which was nicely shown off by a leopard print strapless tube dress and stood up. Lexis joined her and Jenny leaned over and gave Lexis a kiss. Lexis's eyes widened for a second and then she returned it with some heat. Brad licked his lips and stood up. He wrapped his arms around them both and said "Enough of that! To the room!"

Lexis let herself get pulled along by Jenny who had grabbed her hand. She gave her boss a wink as she headed out the door, not even wondering how she had gotten inside. Her thought were pure lust and joy. "$1200 and it's not even 2pm yet! And a threesome! How fucking awesome is that!" She thought as Jenny opened the door to her room and practically shoved them inside.

A laughing Brad stumbled onto the bed while Lexis caught herself and spun around to face Jenny. Jenny was a 5-foot 9-inch Korean Girl with jet black hair down to her waist, dark eyes, and a lovely set of fake tits that defiled gravity. Lexis smiled at her friend and then leaned in and they kissed passionately. Jenny's hands reached up behind her and undid her top. Her Golden Rush backed dress was actually two parts. The dress which went up her front and between her tits and then tied around her neck while sewn to tight booty skirt, and then a metallic gold bikini top that fit separately. Jenny pulled the top off and let her tits hang down while leaving the rest of the dress in place. Her right hand tossed the top at Brad while her left hand snaked down between Lexis's legs and slid up into her damp pussy.

"Oooooooo, I love that Jenny! Don't stop!" Lexis cooed. Jenny laughed and spun her around, so she faced her husband. "Hey Brad, check this out. I'm going to fuck your hot whore wife. I'm going to make her scream my name and I want you to play with yourself while you watch me get her rocks off. Can you do that for your favorite whore?"

Brad was already undoing his pants. "Fuck yeah Jenny! Make that bitch howl!"

Lexis leaned back and kissed Jenny hard. Lexis felt Jenny's tongue play around in her mouth while her fingers eased into her clit. Her other hand rubbed her right tit. Lexis felt so hot and horny she started panting like a bitch in heat.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck Jenny! Don't stop, finger my hot pussy!" She breathed out.

Jenny pushed Lexis onto the bed next to Brad and said "Move over there and watch. Time for pussy action." Jenny rolled Lexis onto her back and kissed her hard again. She leaned in close and whispered "69" and then straddled her reverse cowgirl.

Lexis's eyes widened as Jenny straddled her head and lowered her lovely waxed pussy down onto her face. Lexis could smell her, and she was nice and wet. She leaned up and kissed Jenny's pussy lightly and then gave it a lick. Jenny giggled and squirmed and then returned to favor to Lexis. Lexis gasped and twitched and then moaned as Jenny's tongue slid over her pussy lips slowly.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,332 Followers