First Do No Harm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you came to understand you hadn't, right?"

"Tom came to get me. He held me and comforted me. He told me that it was okay for me to suck his cock. It was natural for a guy with a little dick like me to pay respect to the man with a real cock. He was so comforting and holding me like he was, I felt his cock stirring against me."

My own dick sprang into action which badly needed adjusting.

"I looked at Tom and smiled." johnnie continued. "He smiled back. It was like he read my mind. He helped me to my knees and let me explore his cock and balls with my hands and mouth. I got so excited that I had an orgasm in my panties."

Did I hear that right? I asked myself. "You wear panties, johnnie?"

He blushed and giggled. "It's how I dress sexy for Tom. Anyway, I was learning how he likes his cock sucked and saw Cindy standing in the doorway. She was naked and playing with her pussy watching me please her man."

"Tom told me later that I gave him better head than any woman who had ever sucked his cock."

"How did that make you feel?" I asked.

"I was proud that I could do that for him. I swallowed every drop just like he told me. Now, it's like that's all he wants from me, that was until Cindy left us that weekend and we made love."

"Wait. You mentioned earlier that you have to have their permission to masturbate? Really?"

"Oh yes. And I have to do it while they watch me."

"My goodness, johnnie. How do you stand that abuse?"

"Abuse? They don't abuse me. I like being there for them, Tom especially. It's just when she's there, um, well I only matter to him when she's not home."

"God damn," I thought. "He's jealous of his wife."

"johnnie. I want you to do something for me. For your next session, I want you to wear for me what you wear for Tom's visits."

"I couldn't do that, doctor."

I was about to ask why when johnnie answered that question before I asked it. "I'd get arrested for indecent exposure if I did that."

I thought about that and was more than curious. "Tell you what. Bring your sexy outfit with you and you can change in here while I wait in the waiting area. Can you do that?"

johnnie gave me his beautiful smile. "I can do that, doctor."

"Wonderful. I think it will be helpful for me to see you the way you dress for Tom."

We hugged our goodbyes and I swear he pressed against my erection on purpose. I almost forgot myself and reached for his generous bottom.

I was no good the rest of the day. All I could think about was seeing johnnie in his panties sucking a cock. I masturbated twice before I was able to go to sleep.

Monday couldn't get here fast enough for me. And, when Monday morning rolled around, I waited impatiently for johnnie to arrive. I had canceled my other morning appointments because this could be a break-through day for the cute younger man.

Precisely at 10, johnnie knocked. He had a small cloth bag he held closely to his chest. I saw a look of apprehension on his pretty face and assured him it would be alright to proceed as planned.

"I trust you doctor. I like you too," he said closing my office door.

Seconds passed like hours as I waited for johnnie to show me how he prepared himself for Tom's visits.

Finally, the door opened slightly, and johnnie whispered that he was ready.

Maybe johnnie was ready, but I was not. I had been imagining what he would look like in his panties but was unprepared for what I saw.

"johnnie, you're, why you're so very beautiful and oh my how sexy you are."

johnnie blushed and I could tell that my response pleased him.

He stood before me in blue French-cut panties, the kind with the high waist and two little triangles that covered his penis and wedged between the round cheeks of his bottom. His top was a little white lacy thing that tied in the middle and left his tummy exposed at his naval. He wore white 4" stiletto heels and as I looked more closely, I saw he had applied lip stick making his mouth quite irresistible.

I sat where johnnie usually sat and had him come to me.

He stood very still as I gazed upon his sexy body. My heart rate increased. My breathing became labored. I asked him to turn around so I could see his backside. I never wanted to kiss someone's bottom as much as I did then.

His heels made him stand over me in my seated position. I looked up at his beautiful face. His panty covered dick was merely inches from my face.

My hands trembled and I heard myself whimper as I reached for his bottom and pulled him close. I felt his hand running through my hair and I kissed the little bump through his panties, that was his penis.

I couldn't be bothered with professional ethics. After kissing his throbbing dick, I looked up at the pretty smiling face and whispered "please?"

johnnie just smiled his beautiful beguiling smile as I lowered his pretty panties. I was face to face with his cute little erection. The hairless pencil thin 4" boner beckoned me. I took him in my mouth and was able to lick his tight little balls at the same time.

I heard johnnie moan, and he pulled me tight against his smooth soft mid-drift. My tongue swirled over his penis, and I forgot all about his premature ejaculation issue until he squeaked that he was cumming.

Suddenly my mouth was partially filled with a watery, thin, and tangy liquid.

When johnnie had finished his orgasm, he quickly lost his erection. I was too embarrassed to look up at him, but johnnie took my chin in his soft hand and gently guided my face to look at him. I detected what I thought was a smug look on his face. I was wrong.

"Doctor, that was wonderful. No one has ever done that to me."

I was greatly relieved that he wasn't going to make a scene. "Um, uh, can we please keep this between us, johnnie?" I pleaded.

To my surprise and joy, johnnie bent down and kissed my lips. Now, eye to eye, he smiled a reassuring smile, "I won't tell if you won't tell," he said quietly. "But I hope his is not a one-time thing, doctor."

I sat back and pulled the younger man onto my lap. Nothing in life had prepared me for the way I was feeling then. My heart swelled with love for johnnie, and I knew it would happen many more times.

He hugged my neck as I pulled his panty down. He kicked off his shoes and used his feet to push the panty off. The thing was though, I had no idea of what to do next. Worried that I had violated my ethics, I hesitated to make the next move.

"It's okay," johnnie said kissing my cheek. "Please tell me you're not ashamed of what happened."

It was my turn to weep. "No, sweet boy, I'm not ashamed of what happened, and I want it to happen again and again. I want more of you than any woman I have ever been with," I confessed.

He pulled my face to his chest which gave me the opportunity to suckle his hard nipples. We sat like that for I don't know how long; me sucking one nipple then the other while johnnie ran his fingers through my hair and softly moaned his appreciation.

All the pent-up passion I had been masturbating away retuned when johnnie slid off my lap and opened my trousers.

I raised up so he could remove them and my boxer shorts as I pulled my shirt over my head.

The lovely young man looked up and smiled as he rubbed my cock over his pretty face. "You got what you wanted, now it's my tun to get what I've been wanting," he told me as he sucked my cock between his pillow-soft lips.

All of my previous thoughts of fucking his face would have to wait. I sat back and enjoyed the best blow job of my life.

johnnie knew his way around a cock. He would suck me in deep then as he pulled back, he'd drag his lower lip along the bottom of my cock; an act that nearly made me cum very quickly.

johnnie was able to take my whole cock without gagging and the thought that Tom taught him well crossed my mind. I was sure of that when, without being told, he planted his face on my balls and licked and kissed my rolling nut sac.

johnnie didn't so much as suck my cock as he did make love to it. He had me on edge several times until I begged him to let me finish.

The little trooper he was, johnnie held on as I grunted and humped as he swallowed nearly every bit of my sperm.

I say nearly every bit because after gently suckling my softening cock, he rose to kiss me. When our tongues met, I tasted my sperm johnnie saved for just that purpose. His eyes met mine as my thick seed entered my mouth. He had a mischievous look on his face waiting for my reaction.

I playfully popped him on his butt letting him know that I knew what he had just done. He giggled and I joined him laughing. It was a moment in time I will never forget.

We stayed naked except for johnnie's lacy top. I asked him to keep it on. "It's beautiful, johnnie. Please don't take it off."

"For you, doctor, I'll keep it on."

I pushed him on his back on the couch. "Baby," I smiled. "I think we're way passed the doctor title. You can call me Jasper."

johnnie giggled as I lifted his legs up so that his knees were near his shoulders. "I think I'll call you DJ," he said as I kissed his beautiful bottom.

I rubbed his hard dick as my tongue pushed into his anus. I heard a faint squeal and knew johnnie had cum again. When I was sure he was lubed well enough, I raised up and looked him in the eyes. "I'm not going to fuck you, baby. I am going to make love to my sweet girl."

Our lips met as I pushed in slowly and gently until my entire cock was deep in my lover. It was everything I thought it would be. My pelvis pressed against his soft, plump bottom as I tried to fuck any thoughts he may have had of Tom out of his system.

We kissed with my cock lodged deep in his fat ass until it was time for him to leave. johnnie used my private restroom to clean himself up and change back into his street clothes.

When he emerged, he seemed radiant again. johnnie came to me and looked into my eyes. With his soft hand holding the side of my face, he told me that today was more than he could have ever hoped for when he first came to me for help. When we hugged and kissed our goodbye, johnnie pressed something into my hand. "I'll be back for these tomorrow, DJ," he smiled wickedly.

I looked at my hand and saw he left me his pretty blue panty. "I'll be waiting for you, my darling," I said as he walked out of my office.

First Do No Harm Part 2 will be coming as soon as I can put it together. Your comments will let me know if this part 1 is well received and as always, your comments are welcomed.

12