All Comments on 'First Encounter - Katherine & Mike'

by ioan1234

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MalesubdkMalesubdkover 2 years ago

Very beatiful story. I wish I could meet a woman like that. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The one thing a domme can never be is uninterested. Lost interest on page 1. Dominant and snotty are not synonyms.

defiant71defiant71about 2 years ago

Pretty hot story. 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THANK YOU for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the romantic interplay - thanks

ioan1234ioan1234about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback. I believe all people can be different. And that is something I wanted to bring to this story. (I also didn't want these characters to be the same as the ones from "Please Let Me Serve You") There are all kinds of people out there. Some may be quite expressive and emotional, and some may be cold as nitroglycerin. But, maybe there is more than meets the eye. If we give ourselves a chance to understand the person in front of us. Maybe that chance leads to something more. The first impression isn't always the greatest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thank you for the wonderful story!! its always a great pleasure to read your stories!

GruffaloGruffaloabout 2 years ago

Intriguing. I loved the gentleness. I do think you need to work on your writing. It’s good that you use simple words, but the rhythm of the sentences is often monotonous: She called him. He came. She said ‘lift your arm.’ He lifted his arm. That doesn’t make for exciting reading. You don’t describe the characters in detail. That’s good. I don’t need to know how tall he is or her cup size. Show, don’t tell. I'm looking forward to the sequel. Hope my comments are useful.

ioan1234ioan1234about 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, thank you. It is useful. I do need to work on my writing. Especially the: she said that, he did that part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story !!

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

I loved this, I search for this type of story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable but not really that erotic. I hate all the whips and chains nonsense in most FemDom so this was a pleasant change. However, for me, it was all a bit clinical, almost a to do list. Press here, squeeze there, rub that & suck this. The silly instructions and the patronizing attitude would have earned her a slap in most cases.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userioan1234@ioan1234
Hey, all my name is John. I've been reading stories on Literotica for years, so I wanted to make a story of my own. Guess I'll go and try writing something now. Have a good one!